below zero is offline New Member

from zero to hero !

The ambitions stays the same, my 'mission' stays the same. but the AAS will be dropped togheter with DNP and other meds.

Quited to day. Thanx guys.

Where can I start a result thread when im clean?
    Its good to get critics.

// just a zero.
    Last edited by below zero; 02-12-2007 at 10:40 AM.

deleted
    Last edited by below zero; 02-12-2007 at 10:41 AM.

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    I think most people, myself included, will tell you to gain as much as you can natty and that you are not ready for a cycle. But if you must, then I would drop the fat naturally, and not use DNP especially while running a cycle.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    You doing a cycle? haha

Get off your ass and start training properly and eating correctly, show some dedication that you can actually change your body naturally before you jump on drugs. People like you crack me up that get on cycles, gain a little size and then lose everything when they come off cycle.

Goodluck lol

I have no defence there..
    That is the right way offcourse.
    But I do know how to make it clean. I've been doing it for many years before.

about the DNP I have used it many times in many different ways before.

I can swear I have more knowlige and more experince than many other in here. Its just that I have put it on ice for many years.
    And I also know that there are unbeliveble many people that has much greater knowledge than I do.
    But I still got enough to go thru with this..

Quote Originally Posted by below zero
    I have no defence there.. I know you don't you've let yourself go and think you can fix it with drugs.
    That is the right way offcourse. So you realize that but choose to do otherwise?
    But I do know how to make it clean. I've been doing it for many years before.
    Then repeat that process and put in the work and achieve a good body again, there is no need for drugs at this point.
    about the DNP I have used it many times in many different ways before.

I can swear I have more knowlige and more experince than many other in here. Its just that I have put it on ice for many years.
    You may have knowledge but you have no dedication, you won't last long this time around either I suspect.
    And I also know that there are unbeliveble many people that has much greater knowledge than I do.
    But I still got enough to go thru with this..
    Have fun with your cycle. I'd love to see pics at the end of your cycle and then 6months after your cycle, that is considering your even stay clean for that long afterwards.

I'd atleast go to the doctor and have bloodwork done before and after if I were you, atleast do one thing smart here.

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Have fun with your cycle. I'd love to see pics at the end of your cycle and then 6months after your cycle, that is considering your even stay clean for that long afterwards.

I'd atleast go to the doctor and have bloodwork done before and after if I were you, atleast do one thing smart here.

i Did see a doctor before I started. did do al the bloodwork and will ofcourse do it again afterwards.
    As I said Ive been doing this for many years before... for 11 years. six years later not even you would look like a BB

I will follow up with clean training... To be honest so is traing me... Not the other guy I was for 6 years.

week:
    1-4 DNP crystal starting with 300 mg and then will see.
    2-6 Dianabol @ 50 mg ED
    4-? Teto cyp @ 500mg EW
    4-? tren E @ 400 mg EW
    I didn't even fully look at your cycle. But now I have to take issue. We have established that you should not be juicing. But you are a grown man and you can make your own decisions. With that in mind I will try to help you correct this cycle. It is very simple. Drop everything except the Test C. Run Test cyp for 12 weeks @ 250mg twice a week. Don't use tren , you are not ready. 400mg/week of tren e is a lot for a beginner. And you mentioned you want to keep your water weight down, so then why are you running Dbol ? I also don't see Nolva or an AI in there. I would drop the Dbol as well. DNP is not a good idea just to burn fat. It is very dangerous if used incorrectly. Just drop the fat with diet and cardio. Even if you have used DNP before that is not a good reason to use it now.

six years later not even you would look like a BB
    Have you even seen pictures of him?

I would heed his advice, he is a big dude.

zodiac666 is offline Senior Member
    how long had you been back into training before you started your cycle?

pwerfll1 is offline Banned
    lots of help bro

i Did see a doctor before I started. did do al the bloodwork and will ofcourse do it again afterwards.
    As I said Ive been doing this for many years before... for 11 years. six years later not even you would look like a BB

I will follow up with clean training... To be honest so is traing me... Not the other guy I was for 6 years.
    I wouldn't let myself go for 6 years but that's beside the point.
    Have any pics of yourself 6years ago?

Btw, goodluck with the cycle. Looks like you have your mind made up.
    If your wife knows so much about juicing, I'd suggest you ask her to help you setup a proper cycle. The one above doesn't even make sense.

DNP with an oral used for bulking? You won't use Deca because of the bloat but you'll use Dianabol ? lol
    You're starting the Test cyp at week 4. That makes a lot of sense, do you know the difference between short and long esters.

chest6 is offline Banned
    You've got these pics. Have any pics at your peak when you "knew what you were doing?"

Quote Originally Posted by king6
    I didn't even fully look at your cycle. But now I have to take issue. We have established that you should not be juicing. But you are a grown man and you can make your own decisions. With that in mind I will try to help you correct this cycle. It is very simple. Drop everything except the Test C. Run Test cyp for 12 weeks @ 250mg twice a week. Don't use tren, you are not ready. 400mg/week of tren e is a lot for a beginner. And you mentioned you want to keep your water weight down, so then why are you running Dbol? I also don't see Nolva or an AI in there. I would drop the Dbol as well. DNP is not a good idea just to burn fat. It is very dangerous if used incorrectly. Just drop the fat with diet and cardio. Even if you have used DNP before that is not a good reason to use it now.

While on DNP I will hold water anyways. so thats why I dont mind dboll at that time. and btw I dont hold much water on dbal. but I do on deca .
    I have nolva, but will only use it in case of gyno.
    Who says its not good to cut on d-bal? many people yes but have everyone tried it? its ok for me.
    I have all the knowlige of using DNP in a safe way. (as safe as it can be)

If your wife knows so much about juicing, I'd suggest you ask her to help you setup a proper cycle. The one above doesn't even make sense.

DNP with an oral used for bulking? You won't use Deca because of the bloat but you'll use Dianabol ? lol
    You're starting the Test cyp at week 4. That makes a lot of sense, do you know the difference between short and long esters.
    I know you probelbly wouldnt let go, but if.
    I know you guys know what you are talking about. I read alot of yor posts.
    as I said before there is nothing wrong with dbal for cutting. (once the water is gone.. But I hold water on DNP to...) after that I will try to keep water dowm as much as possible without AI. Got nolva on hand.
    I would start test from week, but I got this for free if I waited.
    Tren E I would start later with because I sweat as crazy at nights with tren. And it doesnt suite me while on DNP.

Everything you write to me I think about for real...

You see I would not normaly do like this.. I kinda paniced...
    So this was my plan but the more time I get to think about it the more I realize It might not be worth it because I will get good results without AAS And others.

so I thinking about drop the long esters and maybe run something very short in the begining here.. My I want those legs to be 'symetric' with the rest of the body. prior legs for totally 8 weeks or so then drop everything?

Im keep thinking..

Thanx guys.

its totally ok.. even good.

I would be glad to post some old pics And I will try to as they're al with on old camera so I need to use a scanner or what its called...

I will try to.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    that would be very interesting to see what you used to look like.
    from those pics u posted earlier, i would say you have never touched a weight and you should def stay natural for a while.

IMO, the only anabolic you should take is food.

Workout for 4 years and you might be ready for AS.

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    seriously bro by your own admission you are always running to drugs for something you want. do yourself a favor and workout natty for at least a year, just so you can see what you can do ON YOUR OWN! bro most of us have worked out for years without anything but supps you can buy at a healthfood store. seriosly you need to know what it feels like to look in the mirror and know that YOU DID THAT ALL BY YOURSELF!, and to have guys ask if your roiding and just smile because you know you just work harder and eat better than they do. seriously you are cheating yourself if you dont at least try that way.

goose is offline Banned

Agreed,please listen to this guy.

Your going from zero to plain stupid.

back to my roots..

Quote Originally Posted by bpm1
    seriously bro by your own admission you are always running to drugs for something you want. do yourself a favor and workout natty for at least a year, just so you can see what you can do ON YOUR OWN! bro most of us have worked out for years without anything but supps you can buy at a healthfood store. seriosly you need to know what it feels like to look in the mirror and know that YOU DID THAT ALL BY YOURSELF!, and to have guys ask if your roiding and just smile because you know you just work harder and eat better than they do. seriously you are cheating yourself if you dont at least try that way.

thanx.
    back to old shool hardcore lifting and diets from other planets. done it before, just hope I can do it again...

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    you can do it, just dont get discouraged, its gonna come slower than before, your older and such. just stay with it! GL!

Thread Information