Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    SlightlySt00pid is offline Associate Member

My Cycle Journal - Testosterone Enanthate & Dbol

Ok, so here we go. Im 23, and 170 lbs. I'll get some exact measurments when I get home tonight, along with some 'before' pics. I've been working out for years, albeit my diet hasnt been up to par... seems like anytime things are going good something always happens that doesnt allow me the luxury of focusing the time, energy, and money neccessary for a high-calorie, high-protein diet. Well, I've recently discovered the cause of my instability, so I've quit drinking and smoking. Im now three months without a drink or drag and have never felt better. I'm finally in a place to make this happen, and am 110% determined to make this work. So after doing an exhaustive amount of research, starting my new lifting routine, and stuffing myself nonstop to prepare my body for the change, I'm finally ready to get HUUGGE!! lol Heres what my cycle, diet, and workout schedule looks like:

Cycle:

Weeks 1-12: Test E - 500mg (250mg 2x a week)
    Weeks 1-4: Liqiud Dbol - 30mg (10mg 3x a day)
    Weeks 15-18: Clomid Therapy

Diet:

Breakfast:
    Two cups oatmeal, milk, honey
    Protein shake (50g protein)
    1 Banana
    Large scoop of peanut butter
    1 taplespoon of flax seed oil

snack, peanuts or protein bar

Lunch:
    5 servings of Tuna, Salmon, or Chicken breast

snack, peanuts or protein bar

Dinner:
    Chicken Sandwich or Hamburger
    Chili Cheese Fries
    Chocolate shake

Before Bed:
    Protein shake (50g protein)
    1 tablespoon of flax seed oil
    apple, cottage cheese

Total:
    5000-6000 calories
    300-400 grams protein

...Oh yeah and water, water, WATER!! about 2 gallons a day!

Supplements:

Flax Seed Oil - 2 tablespoons
    Glutamine - 3,000 mg
    Amino Acids - 4,000 mg
    Tyrosine - 1,000 mg
    Ester C - 3,000 mg
    Calcium - 1,200 mg
    GLA - 1000 mg
    Pancreatic Enzymes - 6,000 mg
    Betaine HCI - 30 grains
    Multivitamin - 6 daily
    Antioxidant Complex - 1 daily
    Milk Thistle - 1000 mg

Training Routine (thanks Big A):

Mon - Chest, Shoulders, Triceps
    Incline press - 5 warm-up sets, 1 work set
    Flat flyes - 1 work set
    Millitary press - 1 warm-up, 1 work set
    Lateral flyes - 1 work set
    Rear delt machine - 1 work set
    Tricep pushdowns - 1 warm-up, 1 work set
    Lying tricep extensions - 1 work-set

Wed - Quads, Hams, Calves
    Squats - 5 warm-ups, 1 work set
    Leg press - 1 work set
    Leg extension - 1 work set
    Leg curl - 1 warm-up, 1 work set
    Stiff leg deadlift - 1 work set
    Standing calf raise - 1 work set

Fri - Abs, Back, Bis
    Lat pull down - 5 warm-ups, 1 work set
    Rope crunches - 1 warm up, 1 work set
    Deadlift - 1 warm-up, 1 work set
    Bent-over rows - 1 work set
    Shrugs - 1 work set
    Standing BB curls - 1 warm up, 1 work set
    Concentration curl - 1 work set

All work sets are done to failure with a rep range between 6-8, once 8 reps are achieved, the weight goes up. Also, if I don't think I ripped a work set to complete exhaustion, ill throw up another one until I do.

So thats the plan, Im already on day 2 of my cycle (internet went out yesterday), and so far so good. I did my first shot of Test yesterday and have been taking my Dbol morning, noon, and night, although I think Im going to double up my dose pre-workout, and then take the other 10mg later in the evening. I don't know if it was mental or what but I was pumped at the gym on my first day, I was breaking my rep range left and right, and will need to increase weight for virtually every excercise next week. Legs are tomorrow and Im gonna squat til I sheit out my SPLEEEEN!! ...wish me luck!
    Last edited by SlightlySt00pid; 11-24-2005 at 05:55 PM.

Oh yeah, and I dont know if this is a mental thing again, but the night after I took my first shot, I waited until my girl got home and ****ed the SHIT out of her for what seemed like HOURS!! ...she was reluctant at first, but I think shes becoming more accepting of my steroid use now lol
    Last edited by SlightlySt00pid; 11-24-2005 at 06:02 PM.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Thats the exact cycle I plan to run in February..ill be takin a look at this log..

alright, as promised, heres some 'before' measurements and pics:

waist - 32"
    arms - 14"
    chest - 42"
    leg - 21"
    calf - 14"

...not much, but its something to work with!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My Cycle Journal - Testosterone Enanthate & Dbol-before01.jpg   My Cycle Journal - Testosterone Enanthate & Dbol-before02.jpg   My Cycle Journal - Testosterone Enanthate & Dbol-before03.jpg   My Cycle Journal - Testosterone Enanthate & Dbol-before05.jpg  
    Last edited by SlightlySt00pid; 11-27-2005 at 03:45 AM.

IamSuperman24 is offline Junior Member
    way to small to be juicing bro.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Let us know how it goes. Although I do agree you could've gains more weight naturally, you just have a very fast metabolism so you must up the calories. Consistancy is the key. 4-5000 everyday.

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    Way too small to be juicing. If you changed your diet you could gain just as much muscle. People don't realize that this stuff isn't magic. It helps, yes. But without a real diet and training, you're gonna hit a plateu pretty soon.

Thanks for the input guys, and I completely agree with the fact that i need to eat more and believe me, I've been a human garbage disposal for the last couple months, I've been sticking to my diet of 5-6000 calories a day. I've been paying closer attention, especially now that I've started my cycle, to how much I'm eating every day... actually, it doesnt take too much effort, i just stock up on good, quality food and make sure I've always got one bite in my mouth and the next bite in my hand. I think the cycle has really helped me become aware of the fact that I need to eat more, it's like a constant reminder that I'm doing this to get bigger, but the juice is just one peice to the puzzle... its like my mind is on a three-lane highway to jackedtown because it seems all I do anymore is eat, sleep, and workout, and when I'm not, I'm thinking about it. Maybe it's an obsession, I don't know, but I figure the more I think about it, the more I do it, and the better my results will be. I plan on making updates every week, its only day 5 so I'll save the bread and butter of my week for Tuesday, but right now I feel awesome and couldn't be happier with my decision.

Quote Originally Posted by IamSuperman24
    way to small to be juicing bro.
    I agree 100%..................but they never seem to listen to good advice.

IamSuperman24 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SlightlySt00pid
    Thanks for the input guys, and I completely agree with the fact that i need to eat more and believe me, I've been a human garbage disposal for the last couple months, I've been sticking to my diet of 5-6000 calories a day. I've been paying closer attention, especially now that I've started my cycle, to how much I'm eating every day... actually, it doesnt take too much effort, i just stock up on good, quality food and make sure I've always got one bite in my mouth and the next bite in my hand. I think the cycle has really helped me become aware of the fact that I need to eat more, it's like a constant reminder that I'm doing this to get bigger, but the juice is just one peice to the puzzle... its like my mind is on a three-lane highway to jackedtown because it seems all I do anymore is eat, sleep, and workout, and when I'm not, I'm thinking about it. Maybe it's an obsession, I don't know, but I figure the more I think about it, the more I do it, and the better my results will be. I plan on making updates every week, its only day 5 so I'll save the bread and butter of my week for Tuesday, but right now I feel awesome and couldn't be happier with my decision.
    so it took steroids for you to get your act straight? most people have a base atleast before they decide to juice...drop the gear, learn how to lift and eat, then maybe hop back on when you look lik you workout.

Finish out your cycle and make damn sure you continue to eat well and do proper PCT. Although some of us may think you started too light, half of us probably did the same thing, so just deal with it now. Keeping commited when you come off and lose some weight is the hard part. Goodluck.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Finish out your cycle and make damn sure you continue to eat well and do proper PCT. Although some of us may think you started too light, half of us probably did the same thing, so just deal with it now. Keeping commited when you come off and lose some weight is the hard part. Goodluck.
    Thanks bro, and as much as I appreciate everyone throwing in the same superfluous input, it's pretty much a mute point being that I'm already a week deep into my cycle. This journal isn't a forum for spewing out cutdowns and irrelavant advice, instead, its just that - a journal. I've made the decision to use AS, and this is my platform to track the results. So please, if you're going to post here, keep it on pointe and constructive, thanks.

jsimon is offline Associate Member
    goodluck

Alright, well im a week and a half into it, and so far so good! I took my fourth shot of test today, so I'm looking forward to feeling it kick in soon. The Dbol is working great, when I'm at the gym I'm so pumped, I don't want my workout to end! I'm kind of worried about my shoulder, I tore my rotator cuff a couple years ago, and had laser surgery done to it about a year ago, hence my lack of lifting this past year. Anyways, all was going well, i didn't have any problems until I bumped up the weight on the military press and felt a familiar pinch. I took it easy for the rest of the workout, and didn't stress it too hard on the next, so it hasnt been a problem for me since. I'm just worried about increasing the weight again... so I'll play it by ear next time and see how it goes. I'm already up 10 pounds, and don't feel too bloated, so I'm hella happy about that. I've been eating nonstop. In fact, I've got chicken on the foreman as we speak, so I gotta go, I'll update again by next week, or sooner if anything changes.

Good job, most importantly make sure you use perfect form on your lifts for shoulders/chest, You deff don't want to inflame that old injury.

ShnouzedUp is offline Banned
    Keeep this updated weekly man, i plan on runnin that same cycle in march, also why are you only doing 1 working set?

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    Quote Originally Posted by SlightlySt00pid
    Alright, well im a week and a half into it, and so far so good! I took my fourth shot of test today, so I'm looking forward to feeling it kick in soon. The Dbol is working great, when I'm at the gym I'm so pumped, I don't want my workout to end! I'm kind of worried about my shoulder, I tore my rotator cuff a couple years ago, and had laser surgery done to it about a year ago, hence my lack of lifting this past year. Anyways, all was going well, i didn't have any problems until I bumped up the weight on the military press and felt a familiar pinch. I took it easy for the rest of the workout, and didn't stress it too hard on the next, so it hasnt been a problem for me since. I'm just worried about increasing the weight again... so I'll play it by ear next time and see how it goes. I'm already up 10 pounds, and don't feel too bloated, so I'm hella happy about that. I've been eating nonstop. In fact, I've got chicken on the foreman as we speak, so I gotta go, I'll update again by next week, or sooner if anything changes.
    Might I suggest going with low weight high rep for shoulders...good luck with this cycle...seems like an interesting one...I cant wait to see your after pics...

TantruM is offline Associate Member
    yeah wanna see some after pics too... btw in measurements ya didnt mention how tall?

where's the update bro???????

Sorry for the absence fellas, I've been hella busy with work, family, shopping for christmas blah blah blah... so things are going good, im in the middle of my 4th week and I'm finally starting to feel the test kick in!! It was strange because my first couple weeks i was getting bigger (i put on about 25 pounds) but I wasnt making the strength gains in the gym to reflect that kind of growth. Then on my last shoulder day (friday) I upped my max by at LEAST 10 lbs in EVERY excercise! It was amazing to say the least, it would have been an awesome day had it not been for the fact that someone jacked my ipod nano out of my locker while i was in the shower (you wanna talk about roid rage ! hahaha) So tomorrow's my arm day and I cant wait to see how hard I can hit it.

I stopped taking the Dbol last friday, and it felt like I had lost maybe 5-10 pounds but it must have been in my head, because i weighed 2 pounds more than last time. Next time im gonna go with the pills tho, the liquid is too much of a hassle and tastes like battery acid... or at least how i imagine battery acid would taste.

Sides arent too bad, a few more zits and a little moodiness from time to time... like ill be in a good mood then all of a sudden ill just get tired or down, not really sure. I dont go crazy or anything, its just a sudden mood swing... maybe im just PMSing, i dunno, maybe i need to stack some pamprin with my next cycle lol

Im at work now, Ill take some pics and post them when i get home tomorrow morning... thats another thing, last week i switched over to graveyard shift, and it was kinda phuckin up my routine for a little while but ive adjusted. Alright, well check back for some pics later on, peace!

word

Well I didnt have time to go home and take pics today, way too busy, but i just wanted to make a side note while im here. I noticed in the last couple of weeks my sympathy for others has all but vanished. I work in the technical support industry and usually when a client calls in with a problem, im very good at calming them down and sympathizing with them in regards to the issue, but lately ive noticed that if someone talks to me the wrong way or asks me a stupid question ill just be a straight dick. We had a problem with some of our software the other day and this lady called in and wanted me to apologize for what happened, and I wouldnt give it to her. I just said kept saying "miss, the issue will be resolved shortly". Then she says "well im not hanging up until i get an apology!" so i said "alright have a nice day" and hung up on her. Thats so not like me. my fiancee is beginning to notice also. She's been pretty stressed lately, and usually i feel for her and try to comfort her, but again, lately its been a "yeah, well im doing all i can, what else do you want from me?" type of attitude. Obviously shes not too happy about it, so im stuck.

On a brighter note, tonight was my family's christmas party, and it was cool to see the look on everyones face when i walked into the room. I walked in and sat down and my sister leans back and mouths "youre HUGE!" i just smiled and said "yeah, ive been eating and working out like crazy". All night long people were coming up to me and commenting how big I got, usually the standard "i remember you when you were yay big, and NOW look at you!" It was a pretty awesome feeling.

So yeah, ill probably be able to get some pics up by wednesday (my schedule tomorrow is worse than yesterday) so you can check out my progress.

yea im anxious to see em man

bazerk is offline Associate Member
    Gotta love the comments. I haven't done a cycle (yet) but have gained a solid 35lbs since April and LOVE the looks of family and friends who haven't seen me in a while. Keep up the good work bro. How's the shoulder?

hoss827 is offline Banned
    bump for mid cycle pics

mg316 is offline Associate Member
    pics?

USN DV is offline Associate Member
    FYI
    I made my best gains on Dbol when I was taking it evey 3 hrs.... except when sleepng

USN DV

meathead33 is offline New Member
    the weight that you though you lost was prob water you have a fast matabolism and the the calories your eating esp your carb intake will put the water on but train hard cause when you change it up youll show that muscle youve developed it will be easer for you to shed the bodyfat caus of your matabolism. cant wait to see the pictures

maxmz is offline Junior Member

more pics bro!

pics!

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Awesome progress! Happy growing.

mg316 is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro are you still on the cycle? Haven't heard from ya.

Grappler13 is offline Productive Member
    Pics!

Sorry guys, ive been in Alaska for the holidays so I havent had a chance to update with pics yet. Im doing my best to stay on track while im up here. I didnt wanna take my gear throught the airport so i just doubled up my dose (i usually take 1 cc twice a week, and since im going to be up here for a week i just doubled up to 2cc's before i left. Ive been trying to eat as much as possible, but my inlaws dont seem to grasp the concept of me having to eat 6-8 meals a day, so theyre not very supportive. I did manage to find an old weight set in the basement ive put to use, its not exactly on par with my routine but it'll do. Im only halfway through my cycle so i figure once i get home and back on track i can pick up where i left off. Im getting mad compliments everywhere I go, the first thing the inlaws were my guns. When i jumped on the scale the first day (5 days ago) i was up to 195, i was pretty happy about that, because my goal for this cycle was 200, but four days later and I'm back down to 190. I know its because I havent been eating like a monster like a was when I was back home, and like i said, the inlaws just dont get it. Im trying to sneak meals but its like theyve got a fridge full of condiments and nothing to put them on. I HATE relying on other people to help me reach my goals... but hey, ill be back in AZ on the 31st, and i think Im more pumped to get back at it than i was when i first started. Pics will be up when I get back home, just got a sweet digicam for christmas that ill put to good use, sorry for the delay. Just a quick rundown of my progress, i started off weighing 165-170, im now halfway through my cycle and am up to 190-195. Ive got this button-upshirt that had sleeves that were about two inches bigger than my arms. Now, not only are the sleeves snug on my arms, the buttons are holding on my a thread and might pop off if I stretch the wrong way lol Like I said, the goal is 200 for this cycle, but eventually want to get up to 225 with my next cycle. After that I think I'll be satisfied. Anyway, ill be back in AZ on the 31st, expect some pics then. I dont know if theyll do much justice because I've kind of increased my body mass all over, so i look more ripped but the big difference is in the proportion. Everyone in Alaska definately noticed my improved physique and I think I made some of my fiancee's girlfriends jealous hehe Lets just put it this way, I need all new clothes because my old ones down fit anymore. Thats a good feeling... expensive, but good. So once im back in the lower 48 its back to my normal routine and updated pics, thanks for the patience and support bros, your feedback means alot. ~Peace

beezlebubb666 is offline Associate Member
    thas the cycle im going to run.. cant wait to see pics bro

i might have missed it, but are you running any nolva at all?

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    ne progress pics?

Quote Originally Posted by ShnouzedUp
    i might have missed it, but are you running any nolva at all?
    Ive got it on hand, but im not showing any signs of gyno, chest is feelin hard as a rock.

Sorry about not getting pics up like I said, I didn't even want to post again until I had pics but unfortunately the camera got left in Alaska and I'm waiting for it to be shipped back down. My fiancee has a camera phone, I'll use it to take pics when she gets home from work, albeit shyttier quality but it will have to do for now. I did want to make an update on my prgress so far tho.
    So I got sick in Alaska, I was so doped up on painkillers and cough medicine I don't even remember writing that last post... in fact, I dont even remember the second half of the trip. Thats bad. I was still kind of out of it when I got home, not to mention my sleep schedule was all effed up (I started working the overnight shift at work) and my appetite went to shit as a result of my illness, so I had a little trouble getting back into the routine. I'm finally back into the swing of things tho, I just got done with chest/tri day and it feels like im getting back to normal. Since I couldn't lift as heavy as I usually do, I spent the last week trying to pay more attention to my workout, really tweaking and fine tuning my sets so I don't waste one repetition. If I didn't mention it already, I'm on a monday/wednesday/friday split where I basically do every work set to failure, allowing a week's time to pass before I work that muscle group again. I think it's really helped me to push myself mentally to perfect my workout, because I know in my mind that hey, thats it for the week, so I better make it count! I'm now the middle of my 6th week and I'm starting to make progress again. I may have picked a rather lousy time to start my cycle (the holidays, having to move places, change in work schedule) but all the b.s. is out of the way now, I feel great and I've got a really optomistic view of the next few weeks. As long as no shyt comes up in the next 2 months (yeah right lol) I should make some awesome progress. Pics to follow shortly, i promise!

chest6 is offline Banned
    The weight you said that you thought you lost was water...no biggie. TIme to up the cals!

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    The weight you said that you thought you lost was water...no biggie. TIme to up the cals!
    I'm trying, trust me, but my appetite is just now returning after getting sick and not being able to hold anything down. I almost want to start the dbol back up, it made me feel hungry all the time, even if i just scarfed down 2000 calories, i always wanted more... would that be bad?

*Alex* is offline Senior Member
    dude , any pix ??? i want to see your 25 pound gains!!!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information