Thread: D-bol question

heatguy is offline New Member

Question D-bol question

Thanks too all for the great responses. I have noticed that many people have advised taking 35-40 mg for the first 4 weeks of a cycle and finishing only with the Sust and Deca . Just curious as to what the reasons are. Would it be best to start Clomid right after D-Bol or at the end of 10 week cycle.

500 mg Sust250/wk 1-10
    400 mg Deca/wk 1-10
    D-Bol tabs 35mg/day 1-4

Just wondering what you think about anti-est's and clomid, when to start, finsih, etc.

Thanks in advanced..........

Bodine6 is offline Junior Member
    I just finished a D-bol only cycle last week. The reason it is only to be taken 4-6 weeks is because it is soo damaging to the liver and also, after about that lenth of time you would gain little if any so you it would just be a waste. So it's effects take place between 4-6 weeks.

Bodine6 is offline Junior Member
    Since your going to be taking injectables, I would wait until the 3rd week after your cycle is complete because the effects from the sust will last at least 3 weeks. Take 100mg for the first week and 50mg for the second week, that should do you good.

Tystick is offline Junior Member
    About the Anti estro's I just came off my d-bol's. I took Chrysin after some research and AR recomendations. It worked great. Its just a simple anti-aromtase formula that you can get at any store. Wish I could help more with the cycle.

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member

Exclamation about your estro ?

Quick question brother, are you starting with the sus250 deca in tha middle and ending with d-bol or are you smacking all this at once.

you should look at admin. HCG in the middle and end of your cyc.
    5000iu for for a couple of weeks in the middle and 5000iu's ea week, 4 weeks after along with the clomid

just curious have you ever taken sus250, what brand name? I dont retain water on sus or sos250, or very little. I would start with the d-bol and deca, to build some freak stength and use the sus250 and some winny/stanozolic at the end, but thats me bro. I will tell you one thing on a three stack cycle I will always use hcg in the middle not just at the end, remember that old saying its unethical to let your boys totally stop producing nat. test. (Dan Duchaine)
    the d-bol pill or liquid? take your time 25mg/day 4 two weeks 30mg/day two weeks and back to 25mg.
    if you got a good diet youll get the bang for your buck by spreading you cycle longer.
    Another thing to remember with a shorter cycle the less you can fuck up, with a longer cycle if you slip on your diet you can still recover
    of course if your money bags dont worry.
    late

heatguy is offline New Member

I am in the process now..........

of determining exactly what cycle I will be doing. I am trying to get my homework done; Including a good source, what to do for the goals I am setting, etc. My first cycle was a stand alone d-bol cycle. I was new to the game and (looking back) did not take it seriously enough. I want to get that thick, lean look - kind of like a bigger Men's Health guy (for lack of a better description). My goal is not huge weight and size gain but more lean and strong. I'll take any advice. Thanks.

Tystick is offline Junior Member
    HeatGuy,
    Im in the same boat, I also did a D-bol only cycle just to see what my body did, but I did not eat enough, I only gained 7 lbs in 4 1/2 weeks. I am lookin for the same results not total mass but about 10-15 lbs of added lean muscle. Im still checking the exact dosage but I think I will do d-bol and EQ for the next cycle. This time I'll eat the right amount of Carbs. PM me when you know what your cycle will be, Ill would like to know what your research turned up.

Thread Information