BUFFINCOLORADO is offline New Member

Talking Test 200 & Nandrolona 200 (mexico Shit)

Mexican Vet shiznic
    I am wondering if I do a cycle of Test200, and vet. deca 200, what is a good amount to use. I have 16cc of deca200, and about 22 cc test200. I am thinking of taking 2cc/week deca for 8weeks, and 2.5cc/wk of test200 for 8weeks too. But I also have some Proviron 40pills-25mg, and 40clomid 50mg.
    What do you think is the best thing to do, use the test 200, and deca together or not? also use proviron? I am curious what people think is too much for me, or what is acceptalbe. I have used sustanon 250 before in 1999, and laurabolin a year ago, now wondering about this shiznick.
    I am 6'3 195, 15 3/4"bi's and bench probably 210max, what will i gain from this cycle? please send help, thank you.

Here is my basic diet
    breakfast-6egg whites, 2 slices toast, small portion of cheese
    snack-Naked protein zone shake
    snack-can of tuna
    lunch-can of tuna, turkey sandwich, water, juice
    snack-can of tuna, pasta
    snack-can of chicken
    dinner-chicken breast, or burgers, pasta, potatoes, pizza
    snack-can of tuna
    afterwork out-shake-some kind of snack carbs mainly
    average daily intake of protein=400gs daily, 5-6cans tuna about 1.5 gal water. do you think i will gain some weight strength? wbs please

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    First off if you want to gain mass you need to ad more complex carbs. Also if you can run the test and deca for 10 weeks instead of 8 you will see more gains

so, how about 300mg of deca for 10weeks, and then 10 weeks of test 200E with 300-400 mg week. what aboutthe proviron , do i need to use that? or could i save it, lastly,
    what are ou some good complex carbs?
    and do you suggest about300-400 grams of protein a day? Oh yea, should I start smaller, then get larger on my doses., example. use test200 200mg for a couple weeks, then rise slowly, same with deca, or just keep itsteady through out the cycle

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    300mg per week for 10 weeks deca and 400mg per week tes t for 10 weeks is bare minimum.
    use them steady throughout never rise if anything first 1 or 2 weeks need more,then drop to lower maintance dose.

for your size i would get more test,deca is ok but i'd do 500-600mg per week test with week 1 being 800mg if want to front load
    looks like this
    800mg test week 1 then 500mg week test weeks 2-10
    deca 300mg per week weeks 1-10
    proviron for close to end unless have gyno problems and clomid at end--3 weeks after last deca injection

novicebutwant2juice is offline New Member
    okay, how about this, tapout
    i was reading this, and what if the guy always gets hard nipples and it hurts, doesn't that mean you need proviron from the beginning?

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    yes if that starts happening--or better yet get nolvadex or even better get arimidex
    but yes if hurting start immeditely

novicebutwant2juice is offline New Member
    IS there any kind of natural substance tapout that works like nolvadex , like something called krysin, or an something simular to arimidex ? i can't get any more shit, i got my own in mexico, I have no hook ups in the states for shit like that.
    Also is that an indication that a person is developing GYNO, because he gets hard nipples, and they hurt.
    It was like over a month ago when i took a boost of sten in mexico, and my nipples were going like crazy, now they have chilled out, but still hard sometimes, looks unatural, what to do?

Thread Information