omnipotent is offline Banned

~!@#$ First cycle Progress $#@!~

I started a cycle of russian d-bolz at 30 mg a day 5 days on 2 days off along with Test enthanate 350 2x injections a week at 350 mg each shot . so far i have put on 15 pounds my bodyfat has not increased maybe a bit of water retenstion but almost non . i am also taking about 250 mg of milkthistle a day , a multi vitamin .. 4 fish oil tabs daily at a gram each . 1000 mg of vitamin c .
    currently i am 5'11 195 pounds 8% b/f .. i have been training for about 5 years and it just seemed as i would have a hard time gaining even a pound .. my diet is about 4500-5000 calories a day .. i consume well over 250 grams of protein and i would say about 400 grams of carbs i like to keep them moderate . as far as fats .. i take fish oil , i cook my food with olive oil .. and im debating if i should get flax seed oil as well .

i train 5 days a week , im doing more of a powerlifting type routine at the moment since im tryin to bulk up .. and its working out pretty well ..

this is a pic of me last year of january .. and the second pic of me is from the first week of my cycle .
    Last edited by omnipotent; 02-26-2006 at 09:22 PM.

mamias20918756 is offline Associate Member
    Great job mate...What's your training routine also post ur diet, if it's not trouble ofcourse....

my diet isnt super strict .. i just make sure i have 8 meals a day .. and lots of protein .. and my training is super simlple .. chest all 3 angles heavy for 4 sets -8-12 reps .. plus flys and overheads.. back i do weight pullups .. tbars and bent over rows and deadlifts .. biceps i do heavy barbell curls preachers and concentration curls .. legs squats leg extensions and stiff legged deadlifts .. tricep i do skull crushers and pushdowns just basic stuff .. i liek to keep it simple and heavy

Zapp is offline Banned
    Good job bro. Can see a big difference, especially in your chest.

thankz zapp .. theres about a 45 pound difference there

IXISiDiuSIXI is offline Associate Member
    I don't get it, so you gained 45lbs on your cycle? or since the last year training AND this cycle you've put on 45lbs? Either way big difference! Nice gains:P

Good work, the chest and delts look huge.

no i put on 45 pounds naturally .. and just added another 16 pounds with the cycle .. wich im not even half way in

TantruM is offline Associate Member
    well done... you seem like good candidate to do a cycle... unlike myself :| oh well week 7 starting tommorrow

Thread Information