*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member

Tripsonator's First Cycle Log: 50 Y.O.

Sorry Trip...the first thread was lost.

Here's a copy.

Originally posted by Tripsonator: 09-16-2005, 11:42 PM

My gear arrived day and I did my first stick tonight. Actually wasted a needle practicing on an orange
    Figured it was close enough to my arse in texture LOL. Went pretty well with a 23 g needle.

I won't bore you guys with a blow by blow until about 3
    weeks from now when things might be kicking in. Thanks in advance for your support along the way

Stats
    I'm 5'9" tall, 178 pounds, and 10 to 12% body fat on a 7 point caliper measure. My Test levels are on the very low side, but still in the normal range. Lifted for 2 years (after being off for 10 years) using 4 day cycle, and do cardio 3 times a week. My diet is very solid I run about 2,500 to 2,800 calories a day of a good mix, including 250 gr of protein. Just had a complete blood work up a couple of months ago -- it was ALL cool.

I'm doing the following cycle (from legitimate sources):

Week 1-12 400mg of Test E
    Week 1-12 .5mg Arimidex EOD
    Week 1-12 320mg Palmetto Extract ED
    Nolva for PCT - but "at the ready day 1"

Will ramp the calories up starting next week.

Quote Originally Posted by juicy brucy
    I'm excited to see your first results. Do keep us up to date.
    I have a feeling this thread might be a hit...
    Tripsonator: 09-18-2005, 11:11 AM

Here's my typical diet, captured from my log.
    I may have to give up the cardio as this cycle kicks in. Not sure I can eat enough to bulk otherwise

Quote Originally Posted by Ambulance
    good luck : )
    Quote Originally Posted by MuckDog
    def keep us updated as i know im curious to hear the results. best of luck to you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Ramp them cals up slowly.You don't want to get excess BF by jumping up the scale to quickly.
    Good luck,and enjoy your new found sex drive that will kick in by week 3ish.

~Pinnacle~
    Tripsonator: 09-19-2005, 09:49 PM

Thanks for the support Bros. Gotcha Pinnacle, I'm going to target right around 2600-2700 cals/day this week with 250-275gr of protein. I have my pre-AAS diet down pretty good, just don't know how the gear factors in. I don't want to be one of those dudes who says he ate bad and "wasted" a cycle. Any pointers appreciated

Add 100 cals every week to your diet.If you start to see BF appear,just back off a little on the cals and do some lite cardio.As long as you take in sufficient amounts of protein and carbs,you'll grow nicely.Some older bro's tend to follow the diets of 25 yr olds and turn into dough boys.
    I'm 37 yrs old.And I really watch my cals.On a cycle I'd rarely even get to 3800 cals ED.Anything more just goes to the mid section.

Keep on pluggin' bro.

~Pinnacle~
    Tripsonator: 09-21-2005, 10:11 AM

I can tell I'm going to owe you big time Pinnacle I like the approach you suggest. The numbers make sense for around 15 pounds of LBM addition.
    I'll just caliper myself once a week and see if I'm on track. Did the second stick last night BTW. I'm such a retard with my left hand, I thought I'd have to back into a wall to get it in my left glute LOL.

Thanks

Tripsonator: 09-23-2005, 08:29 PM

Not much to report during this first week...not getting hard-ons when the wind blows yet

Diet is going fine, ended up a little above the 2600 cals I wanted (see attachment which averages the entire week I've been on cycle), but nothing out of control.

Did my typical 4 day workout cycle and managed to bump a few lifts above my prior maxs, especially legs (today). I'm generally running 16-18 sets per body part.

Feeling lethargic most of the time, but getting a lot of sleep so I'll try tweaking the carbs in the afternoon.

Still need to do my 3rd stick tonight sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by SaTyR
    16 - 18 sets for biceps to ?!
    Tripsonator: 09-24-2005, 02:14 PM

Yes.

Waayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to much.6-8 sets is more than enough.Your Bi's get beat up doing back work,and your tri's get beat up doing chest.You'll def over train them using that many sets.Anabolics won't help either.Cut back on sets!!!
    Delts should be kept to 6-8 sets as well.

~Pinnacle~

Tripsonator: 09-24-2005, 04:40 PM

My bad....I combine back & bi's That's the set number above ~ 18 on back and bi day

Tripsonator: 09-26-2005, 02:57 PM

Changes for the better
    Well a few things are changing for me. Feel free to kick in your opinions

1) Lethargy seems to be gone, now replaced by a modest (but fun) 24/7 horniness, combined with a slightly "pumped" feeling full time, vascularity is much more apparent.

2) Weight is up 1-2 pounds, but too early to tell if its "real".

3) I'm going to be travelling, so I'll will shift my stick-schedule around a bit, so that I don't have to travel with gear. I'll be moving my next stick up by one day (today) from Tuesday. Then run Monday and Thursday from here out. I don't think one day early once is going to mean much.

4) I'm going to shift my workout a bit so that I get better focus on my arms
    during a seperate workout, instead of combined with back and chest days.
    My new sched. will be:
    - Shoulders/traps/abs - Started today - Sets=9/6/12
    - Chest/Back - Sets=16/16
    - Legs/calves/abs - Sets= 15-18/4/12
    - Biceps/triceps - Sets= 8/8

5) Still on creatine, but think I'll drop it in 2 weeks as that will be 10 weeks.
    Thoughts on creatine during a Cycle?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Sorry Trip...the first thread was lost.

Here's a copy.
    That's a shame.It was a great thread.I was looking for it yesterday.

Big loss for older guys looking to cycle.That thread was a picture perfect guideline.

~Pinnacle~

LMAO..your horniness will get much worse in another week or so.

It's close to 2 weeks for you,so the couple pounds of water weight is very normal.

Your training looks much better.

Leave the creatine for extra water retention.It will help!

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Mealticket
    keep us updated

Tripsonator: 09-28-2005, 10:18 AM

LOL...worse horniness...you gotta mean more

Thanks for the heads up on water. I think I'll have to watch that one as I go.
    I ate an ass-load of tuna yesterday, and the water retention was noticable today on the scale. Can't expect Arimidex to work miracles on stupid sodium intake I guess.

HAHA..no I meant would I said..worse.It will get to the point where fat,ugly women will look good.And you'll know they're ugly,but you'll try to justify in your head ****ing them is OK.

~Pinnacle~

Tripsonator: 09-28-2005, 11:16 AM

Dude, you're killing me LOL

A real mentor would have told me about that when I was laying out my cycle as an ED or EOD requirement

Not to worry though, I got a plan, just need to work out the schedule, sets and reps. There are a few advantages to being my age I figure I'll train to failure in this area too.

Does the picture below explain what I'll have to deal with?

Tripsonator: 09-30-2005, 11:05 AM

Oh Great -- Acne
    F*&k, now getting acne, nothing deep and ugly, just the little f*&kers on my face. I'll have to try and recall what worked 30 years ago.

Attached some reference material regarding injections, and a remote to help with horniness

Oh...and my diet stats for the past week. Now running 2,700 cals per day.

Don't sweat the acne.You'll probably get some on your back as well.

You're off on your Pro/carb ratio.When putting on size,your carbs need to be higher than protein.50/40/10 is a good starting place for you.As you know,carbs are protein sparing,so dropping protein isn't an issue.Don't be afraid to put a tiny bit of fat on.You can take that off later.Remember protein are like bricks.You need them to build the house,but without enough masons(carbs)the house won't be built.

LMAO @ your Remote!!!

~Pinnacle~

Tripsonator: 10-03-2005, 08:32 PM

I'll check into that diet info Pinnacle. I was targeting a different mix. No problem getting the carbs up right way.
    I was advised to run a little high on the fat, and that would compensate for the lower carbs. As I jacked up my calories, the protein was the 1st thing I increased

Fell off the wagon a bit this past weekend and had 3 alcoholic drinks. Lifting is going phenominally, did legs
    today and blasted through old records nearly across the board. This stuff has definately kicked in!

Anxious to get an early morning weigh-in tomorrow and see what is happening there. I have a feeling I've put on an ass-load of water.

Sounds great...keep us all posted on what's going on!!!

~Pinnacle~
    Quote Originally Posted by jerryboy
    Let us know how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by LAW
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripsonator
    Dude, you're killing me LOL

A real mentor would have told me about that when I was laying out my cycle as an ED or EOD requirement

Not to worry though, I got a plan, just need to work out the schedule, sets and reps. There are a few advantages to being my age I figure I'll train to failure in this area too.

Does the picture below explain what I'll have to deal with?
    OMG, I've been reading this thread but this one got me laughing out loud. Thought I would give you something better to look at with my avi.

Tripsonator: 10-04-2005, 10:10 PM

LAW, OMFG - what a tease! But thanks! My right bicep needed a warm up. If that is you, stay away from the produce section at my grocery store. This is a perfect example of why none of my lady friends know I'm on gear. If they did, and did a little research (they would), they would own me in a few weeks

I got a good clean weight this morning. I'm up 4.8 pounds since 9/16.
    I'm keeping an eye/caliper on the body fat. Nothing changed. So I'm guessing a lot of water and a little muscle in there somewhere. I'm going to really watch the sodium intake and see what happens.

Did back and chest today - 16 sets each. Moved to new higher weights on about a third of them.

Quote Originally Posted by LAW
    Thought I would give you something better to look at with my avi.
    Now look what you went and did.The poor guy is going to be over training his forearms....well mine might get a little extra work this week as well.

~Pinnacle~

Tripsonator: 10-10-2005, 12:52 PM

OK sports fans. We're heading into week 4

Injections are no problem whatsoever.

Acne is fading. Diet is lining up ok. Below is my last TWO weeks average.
    Somewhat wrong because it includes today, and its only lunch time. At about 2850 cals.....and yes Pinnacle, I'm running carbs over protein now, though modestly Fighting Sodium is tough, and I feel the Arimidex is working well, but wish I could use ED instead of EOD.

Every gym visit is a blast now. I'm charging through old limits in 40-50% of my lifts every time. Really detect vascularity, strength and definition improvements.

No real concerns right now. But I'm planning to get a complete set of blood tests in the next 2 weeks to make sure I'm not wanking out anything.

Glad to hear you upped the carbs slightly.I understand your fear of putting on BF,but by replacing crabs with fats,you'll only be cheating yourself.Fats have a difficult time converting to energy.And they aren't protien sparing like carbs are.

Anyway,enjoy the ride!!Magical things are just about to happen to you.

Why can't you use arimidex ED?Also,eliminate salt from you diet!!

Careful not to over train!!Get plenty of rest between workouts!!Example : take a day off after training your Chest/back..and a day off after training legs.At your age rest is just as important as training.You should not be training 5 days straight.Take off days in between working large muscle groups.This will make all the difference in the world,recovery and growth wise.

~Pinnacle~

Tripsonator: 10-11-2005, 03:47 PM

Thanks Pinnacle,

I was travelling, and had a hell of a time with salt. Friggin restraunts put it on everything. How clear can you be when you order two grilled chicken breasts PLAIN Anyone else get weird looks when you order healthy food?
    Like get a life fat-asses!! -- chicken, potatoes, skim milk and greens are the necture of the gods LOL

Yup, I got the carbs to slightly exceed the protein, and keep the fat down to the 40-50 gr per day level. Hello Fruit!!

Gotcha on the rest Pinnacle - I've been putting rest days in. Didn't know any better, but when the lifts are reaching personal bests I figured more rest was called for. Still hit 'em all every week though. Changing arms to a seperate day has been GREAT - two weeks of that, and their doing much better, with less total work.

The *(&^ing Arimidex came in .5 capsules, and I haven't got the dexterity to open the capsules and cut the dose in half. I can really feel the bloat reduction the days I take them though.

Use .5 mgs of the Adex every day.That's not a problem at all.It's somewhat pointless to run it EOD.Being bloated one day,then the next your not. .5 mgs isn't going to cause you any harm at all.

How much weight you up at this point?

Boning the babes on a daily basis by now I can only assume.Either that,or you're over training your forearm.

~Pinnacle~

Tripsonator: 10-12-2005, 03:09 PM

My weight is up 7 pounds since September 16th first "stick" - 3 1/2 weeks.

I can't detect any change in body fat - but I only monitor a few spots. I'll do a full 7 sites soon, and see where I am.

I'm going to let the EOD Adex ride for a while. I think the sodium intake while I travel is a big part of the up and down. Really the difference is not noticable to others - I don't look like Mr. Potato Head or anything. I can tell the difference though. If watching the sodium doesn't do it, I'll switch.

LOL - between my abs and my forearm, I have a major problem with over-training. Hard to schedule "rest" days - especially when you have no control

Tripsonator: 10-16-2005, 08:16 PM

Checked my body fat - it's now 11%, so a bit of the 7 pounds I've put on has been lean anyway

Attached my diet summary for the past week. Running about 2800 cal/day. This week I'll step it up a bit, but strictly carbs.

Happy with the results so far !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Heavy
    Cut back on the arimidex, it will negatively affect your lipid profile, which u should be monitoring being at your age.

Tripsonator: 10-19-2005, 10:04 AM

Thanks, that's the first I've heard of that side. I'm having a complete set of blood work done this week. In the meantime, can you point me to a reference on this ?

Tripsonator: 10-19-2005, 10:23 AM

I think "the boys" are starting to suffer from the Test E, and I'm looking into
    using HCG during this cycle to make sure they are in fighting form when I enter PCT.

Does anyone have any experience with these brands/packaging?

Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 10,000 Units
    Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 5,000 Units
    Novarel HCG (Brand Name) 10,000 Units

What should I go with?

Quote Originally Posted by Heavy
    Tripsonator: 10-19-2005, 08:38 PM

Thanks, I'm glad I have the blood work scheduled this week.

It's a great idea to have blood work done.I get mine done on a monthly basis.

Another great idea is to take with a grain of salt posts that aren't backed with studies.That post has been passed around the net for ages.I'm forwarding that thread to "Hooker" to have him dissect it with actual studies that prove this to be true or otherwise.

~Pinnacle~
    Tripsonator: 10-24-2005, 07:32 PM

Worked my shoulders and abs today. Felt great!
    I've had ongoing problems with one shoulder. They
    have really diminished in the past few weeks.

Diet is running 2950 +/- calories. Still gotta get the friggin carbs up to be really happy. Got the sodium
    under control and bloating is nowhere to be seen. Adex is doing good.

Weight is now +10 since I started the cycle. No indication
    of any fat gain that I can detect. But I only check that every two weeks.

Got some HCG to keep the boys perky. Just need to ffigure out how to reconsitute it and how the frig to do a sub Q injection Planning on adding it in at 500iu 2x per week. Anybody know how long this stuff keeps after mixing?

Tripsonator: 10-31-2005, 07:45 PM

So far so good. No new heroic gains, just a steady march forward. Now starting week 7 +12 poiunds and muscles feel great.

Blood test results show no issues whatsoever. Blood pressure is up about 7 points on the systolic....but that was measured at a dentists office and who doesn't freak a bit at one of those

Starting HCG this week at 500iu twice a week.

Quote Originally Posted by bojan jebac
    niceeee

u will post some pic after right?
    Tripsonator: 11-01-2005, 09:12 PM

Here's my diet for the past week - eating is an obsession these days

Tripsonator: 11-07-2005, 05:45 PM

OK sportsfans and gearheads, we're rounding the corner on week 8 already.

Already starting to wonder if I ever want to come off
    I think someone warned me that this wouldn't be my last cycle. Have to say it is a blast.

Added HcG to the mix at 500IU 2x Week - the boys responded very nicely

Now up 14 pounds with no detectable fat gain. Diet now running 3200-3300 cals per day. Got the carbs up with some whole grains to around 350 gr per day and 250 of protein.

Couple of guys at the gym last week asked me how old I was...."Shit dude you sure are swole" LOL told them it was creatine

Very nice results thus far...great job!!

~Pinnacle~

Tripsonator: 11-09-2005, 02:33 PM

Thanks Pinn! I'm going to try and plow through the 10 week plateau that
    has been mentioned by several people elsewhere.

Damn this is a kick!

What plateau is that?

Cycles are like pretzels,you can't have just one!

~Pinnacle~
    Tripsonator: 11-11-2005, 11:27 AM

Yeah, no crap Pinn. I'm already looking at the calander trying to figure out when I can start #2. Even given my age, I can't get comfortable with staying on....need to feel the pleasure of PCT I guess - at least once

I'm referring to posts I see where folks sometimes have no gains after 10 weeks - that's the plateau. I've noticed these posts, maybe giving them too much credance?

You won't have that issue being it's your first cycle.You should be able to grow nicely til around week 14 if you went that long.Then the Test would fizzle out somewhat.But since your diet and training are in order,you won't see any plateau's at all.Food intake is the biggest culprit when you read about ppl not gaining at week X.But to reiterate,you've been pretty much spot on with your diet thus far(more so than most kids on this board)so obviously you'll reap maximum rewards from this cycle.
    I think you've done an outstanding job on the cycle.I'm impressed with your discipline and determination!!!

Oh...you have any skin left on your pecker?
    Tripsonator: 11-11-2005, 09:16 PM

Thanks for the atta boy.

This is an "effort in, results out" game isn't it? I've read some real train wreck horror stories on this site about wasted cycles. No happening here if I can help it.

The diet isn't easy. Listening to my body while on AAS is a whole nother deal. Very hard to figure out when it is time to hit the showers, or take a day off. The signals just aren't the same. I feel like I could hit the gym everyday 10 + years without AAS was just completely different.

Thanks for your concern about my pecker flesh. It has been a challenge! But lip balm/stick and certain KY products have been a big part of my better living through chemistry experience LOL Fvck, I'm gonna miss that the worst !

That is indeed a challenge in itself.I still have to catch myself at times and say put the weights down,it's over!!It's very easy to over train on anabolics.So many ppl fall into the trap of thinking "let me do 2 more sets,it will help me grow that much more".Quite the opposite actually.Certainly anabolics speed up recovery within the muscles,but it doesn't speed recovery in the most important area.The Central Nervous system.You have your CNS stressed to the max in a constant state of distress and guess what?You won't grow,period!This is why rest is emphasized as key to growth.You really need to take a day off after working large muscle groups like back,legs,chest.This will let your CNS recover at a greater rate and thus allowing muscle recovery and growth to follow.

~Pinnacle~
    Tripsonator: 11-13-2005, 07:21 PM

I'm on it Pinn. Thanks. Wanking can continue non-stop though right? It kinda feels good for my CNS

Last week I tweaked my program a bit, and split up back and chest, so I could hit them hard for 16 sets or so, while getting the weight up higher. What do you think of those two back to back, but then a day off? I can make it work either way, but that is the least complicated way to run the new 5 day split.

Time to lean into it for the home stretch - 4 more weeks.

. Wanking can continue non-stop though right? That is a MUST!!I don't train forearms for that very reason.

. What do you think of those two back to back, but then a day off? I can make it work either way, but that is the least complicated way to run the new 5 day split.I train every other day.I do back,day off.Chest,day off..arms,day off Ect Ect Ect...In all my years,this is by far the best way I've found to train.Wish I figured this out sooner.You might want to consider giving this a whirl.At your age,you'd benefit even more so than me.
    ~Pinnacle~
    Tripsonator: 11-14-2005, 12:29 PM

Make sense to me Pinn. I like it, for a lot of reasons. I know for absolutely sure the total tonnage will tick up measurably with an every-other-day split, especially with the back and chest, I bet legs too.

I think I'll do this for for the last 4 weeks, see how it goes and maybe through PCT:

Shoulders/Abs
    Off
    Back
    Off
    Chest
    Off
    Legs & Calves/Abs
    Off
    Arms/Forearms
    Off

Plenty of time for arms to recover this way.
    Just have to find a place for some cardio.

I'm Wanking pre-and post workout

Update on the diet, typical day attached

Excellent training schedule.I bet you'll see some real growth occur during the next few weeks.Along with major strength gains.You'll feel much better too.
    Throw some cardio sessions in on your off days.Active recovery.Secret of the pro's.

Sounds like your forearms might be over trained?

~Pinnacle~
    Quote Originally Posted by ScreaM
    It sounds like your doing great. Congrats to that! Not to be a post whore, but do you feel like you can wank it to much whail on cycle? I feel amazingly stupid asking thats, but hey, its good to know, right? This might be harder for me than not overtraining. Thanks, and keep up the good work

ScreaM

I do refrain on back and legs days til workout is complete.Then,well...............

~Pinnacle~
    Tripsonator: 11-16-2005, 10:29 PM

My only rule is to avoid wanking while actually lifting anything over my head or while using an ellipitical.
    Ladies at the gym don't seem to mind me in the back of their yoga class either

My only rule is to avoid wanking while actually lifting anything over my head or while using an ellipitical.
    Ladies at the gym don't seem to mind me in the back of their yoga class either
    Great response!!!!

Tripsonator: 11-21-2005, 12:08 PM

Just a quick update before the holiday

Now up 15 pounds with no detectable fat gain. That means only 1 pound in past 14 days. I'm not too worried about the slow down. I switched to liquid Arrimdex/LuiquDex and now using .25mg everyday. Has had a noticable smoothing in water retention vs .5mg EOD.

Diet still running 3200-3300 cals per day. Carbs at 380 gr per day and 250 of protein. I'll take this up this week, with clean food, and see what happens next Monday at the scale. FVCK its going to be hard not eating some pie !!

Only 5 more Test injections to go in this cycle.

Now looking at doing an IGF LR3 cycle at the end of this.

Quote Originally Posted by ScreaM
    LMAO well, thats good to know. Can you pm me with your PCT(and anyother tips). Im planning on starting this cycle, but wanna wait until I can get the pct in line, because with out good PCT, even the best cycles point less.
    Tripsonator: 11-22-2005, 03:28 PM

Well we put your jerking off concerns to rest I guess Just stop when you need glasses as they say.

My PCT set up is going to be as recommended by Pheedno
    PCT Link

I am running 500IU of HcG 2x per week in order to try and make the jewels
    ready to go when PCT starts. I'll drop the HCG 5 days before starting CLomid. I'll get blood work done 3 1/2 weeks into PCT and see how its going.

I got all of the supplies from ARR.

The R3 cycle I'm likely going to do isn't PCT related in my mind. Its really using non-AAS to try and drive/maintain gains while PCT is taking them off.

Now up 15 pounds with no detectable fat gain. .
    AWESOME...that is how it done!!!

5 shots left huh?At least your pecker will have some relief from all this....lol...

~Pinnacle~
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsomebody
    Make sense to me Pinn. I like it, for a lot of reasons. I know for absolutely sure the total tonnage will tick up measurably with an every-other-day split, especially with the back and chest, I bet legs too.

I think I'll do this for for the last 4 weeks, see how it goes and maybe through PCT:

Shoulders/Abs
    Off
    Back
    Off
    Chest
    Off
    Legs & Calves/Abs
    Off
    Arms/Forearms
    Off
    OK, I've got a question: is working a bodypart every ten days like this enough? Seems like I've always read it's supposed to be once week -does this represent new thinking on frequency?

Tripsonator: 11-24-2005, 02:00 PM

Great question

I don't think it is anything new. Nor am I SURE it is going to work for me. But I decided to try this split out for a couple of months to see if it works. The logic is that a guy my age (50) need recouperative time after every workout in order to build mass. Different physiology for 50 YE then a 30 YE I CAN TELL you for sure

My 5 rep squat weight went from 305 to 335 yesterday. So early indications are favorable.

I'm hoping to increase the intensity, max weight and set volume (secondarily) of every muscle group workout, by the EOD split. So far that has been the case across the board. How that translates into new mass, I'll have to wait and see.

My 5 rep squat weight went from 305 to 335 yesterday.
    Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa babbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!

~Pinnacle~
    Tripsonator: 11-28-2005, 09:37 PM

Thanks Pinn.

Well another week, another pound. Now up 16.

I have to say, for the past week my muscles have felt more pumped, full time than they ever have before. Incredible feeling - I'm thinking this is what "jacked" really means !!!

Did a body fat check - 7 point measures, and came in at 10.25% I was a little suprised, so we did it 3 times Soooo, I'm taking the cals up again to 3,400-3,500.

BTW, I'm definately mucho happier with the LiquiDex/ Anastrozole every day than the EOD I was doing with pills. My acne has cleared up and I think getting a more constant blood level has something to do with it ??

Getting another blood and urine test this week.

December 9th is my last injection.

I have to say, for the past week my muscles have felt more pumped, full time than they ever have before. Incredible feeling - I'm thinking this is what "jacked" really means !!!
    Did you notice this after changing up your training schedule/routine?

Possibly that fact that you were over training and not allowing enough recovery time gave you that "flat" look.

You will need to change your training routine slightly when you hit PCT.We can discuss that when you get slightly closer.

Have you made the decision to run LR3 IGF-1 in your PCT protocol?

~Pinnacle~
    Tripsonator: 11-29-2005, 09:56 PM

I think the workout cycle change has made a big difference. I put on a shirt Sunday that I had worn the
    Sunday before, and that sucker was hugging my arms chest and back like never before.

I don't want to blow this out of proportion, I know you guys who are 5' 9" and 225+ still make me look tiny - I'm talking about the change in me

Yes, I'm assembling my stuff for an IGF cycle during PCT:
    - 1/2 cc slin pins w/ 1" needles
    - OneTouch glucose tester -- this thing is tits
    - Dextrose
    - Still waiting on 2 vials of IGF (figuring 60-80mcg/day)
    Still many many questions on this stuff.

I knew the routine change would make a difference.

Hit me with a PM and we can go over your IGF questions ect.

~Pinnacle~
    Tripsonator: 12-01-2005, 12:19 AM

I had a feeling it would too. I may not be the brightest bulb in the box, but I'm very coachable. So says my lady friends anyway Thanks for the advice Pinnacle.

I'll fire up a few LR3 questions in public first, just because I think they might interest everyone.

Is it possible to be a needle addict ? Fvck, it seems like a mere 10 weeks ago I had to look the other way when I got a shot. Now I keep thinking of ways to poke myself LOL.

Is it possible to be a needle addict ?
    Sure...when you know you'll become a human tripod,you look for any excuse to give youself a stick.

~Pinnacle~
    Tripsonator: 12-04-2005, 06:32 PM

OK I'm heading into week 12. Weigh in this morning was 197...so I'm up 19 pounds.

This time the calipers tell me I've put on some fat around the gut...not much just a mm or 2. Think I'll hold the diet steady for now though so I can finish strong.

Feeling very good about my progress. When I started this I hoped to put on and keep 10-15 in lean body mass. I think I'm in good shape to make this happen.

Course I also said this would be my last cycle....that was BS...too cool not to go again in May or so LOL

One more week of this

Then Clomid and this..

~Pinnacle~

BUMP! for updates/pics

~Narkissos

Thread Information