Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anavar Diary

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member

Static Training Workout

Quote Originally Posted by Taurus
    are all the lifts done on the same day? what would u do on what day and how many sets? what would the actuall workout look like including warm-up sets. i think this is exactly what i need.
    Okay, Here's a 2 workout rotation to put on mass and gain strength fast.
    Take at least one day off in between workouts, at least 2 if you are only using Anavar and no other AAS. I know, it's hard to stay out of the gym, but a day of rest is more important than a hard workout sometimes, especially when de****g with high intensity weight. Overtraining is the main reason athletes stop making gains.

SCT = Static Contraction Training. This means hold the weight at the peak of the range of motion and hold.

PFT = Power Factor Training. This means you set the guard on the smith machine to stop the weight before you drop below the top 1/4 or 1/3 of the range of motion. This training involves reps up to 6 or 7 with high weight, but not as high as SCT.

REG = Standard full range of motion reps

Workout A

SCT

Shoulder Press (Smith machine) add weight each set, no matter what
    Max + 20% _______ x 8 seconds
    _______ x 5 seconds
    _______ x 5 seconds

Biceps (seated on flat bench)
    Hold the bar in your lap, grip shoulder width. Curl weight to 90 deg and hold add weight each set
    Max + 20 % ______ x 7 seconds
    ______ x 5 seconds
    _______x 5 seconds

SHRUGS - Smith Machine
    I suggest invensting in some straps, or lifting hooks.
    Max + 20 % ________ x 7 seconds
    add weight _________x 7 seconds
    add wght. ________ x 5 seconds

CLOSE GRIP BENCH (Smith Machine)
    Max + 20% _______ x 7 seconds
    add wght _________ x 5 seconds
    add wght __________x 5 seconds

REGULAR REPS

PREACHER CURL - 3 sets of 5-7 reps

SKULL CRUSHERS 3 sets of 5-7 reps

WORKOUT B

SCT Static

BENCH PRESS SMITH MACHINE

Max + 20 % _______ x 7 seconds
    add weight ________ x 5 seconds

TOE PRESS on Leg Press extend cavs and hold
    Max + 20 % _______ x 10 seconds
    add weight ________ x 7 seconds
    add weight________ x 4-5 seconds

LAT PULL DOWN pull down as close to 90 degrees as you can get and hold
    Max Weight + 10% _____x 7 seconds
    add weight _________ x 7 seconds

PFT TRAINING

Remember, these are 1/4 range of motion reps with high weight

BENCH PRESS
    Max + 20 % _______ x 10 reps
    add weight ________ x 7 reps
    add weight ________ x 5 reps

LEG PRESS
    Static is out of the question due to weight limitations at most gyms. PFT will stress your quads without making your ass huge or stressing your knees. Press weight off guard, but leave guard in place. lower weight until it touches guard, then back up.

Regular concentration reps - 3 sets of 10 on pec deck to finish.
    Last edited by MAXIMA5; 02-23-2006 at 03:16 PM.

Taurus is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXIMA5
    Okay, Here's a 2 workout rotation to put on mass and gain strength fast.
    Take at least one day off in between workouts, at least 2 if you are only using Anavar and no other AAS. I know, it's hard to stay out of the gym, but a day of rest is more important than a hard workout sometimes, especially when de****g with high intensity weight. Overtraining is the main reason athletes stop making gains.

SCT = Static Contraction Training. This means hold the weight at the peak of the range of motion and hold.

PFT = Power Factor Training. This means you set the guard on the smith machine to stop the weight before you drop below the top 1/4 or 1/3 of the range of motion. This training involves reps up to 6 or 7 with high weight, but not as high as SCT.

REG = Standard full range of motion reps

Workout A

SCT

Shoulder Press (Smith machine) add weight each set, no matter what
    Max + 20% _______ x 8 seconds
    _______ x 5 seconds
    _______ x 5 seconds

Biceps (seated on flat bench)
    Hold the bar in your lap, grip shoulder width. Curl weight to 90 deg and hold add weight each set
    Max + 20 % ______ x 7 seconds
    ______ x 5 seconds
    _______x 5 seconds

SHRUGS - Smith Machine
    I suggest invensting in some straps, or lifting hooks.
    Max + 20 % ________ x 7 seconds
    add weight _________x 7 seconds
    add wght. ________ x 5 seconds

CLOSE GRIP BENCH (Smith Machine)
    Max + 20% _______ x 7 seconds
    add wght _________ x 5 seconds
    add wght __________x 5 seconds

REGULAR REPS

PREACHER CURL - 3 sets of 5-7 reps

SKULL CRUSHERS 3 sets of 5-7 reps

WORKOUT B

SCT Static

BENCH PRESS SMITH MACHINE

Max + 20 % _______ x 7 seconds

TOE PRESS on Leg Press extend cavs and hold
    Max + 20 % _______ x 10 seconds
    add weight ________ x 7 seconds
    add weight________ x 4-5 seconds

LAT PULL DOWN pull down as close to 90 degrees as you can get and hold
    Max Weight + 10% _____x 7 seconds
    add weight _________ x 7 seconds

PFT TRAINING

Remember, these are 1/4 range of motion reps with high weight

BENCH PRESS

LEG PRESS
    Static is out of the question due to weight limitations at most gyms. PFT will stress your quads without making your ass huge or stressing your knees. Press weight off guard, but leave guard in place. lower weight until it touches guard, then back up.

Regular concentration reps - 3 sets of 10 on pec deck to finish.
    Thanks for the info bro. I am definately gonna try this out. As for the var, i started seing results in the 6th week.

I'm almost done... i got as much as i expected. what does ur cycle look like?
    are u taking ur cholesterol control supps?

Thanks for the info bro. I am definately gonna try this out. As for the var, i started seing results in the 6th week.

I'm almost done... i got as much as i expected. what does ur cycle look like?
    are u taking ur cholesterol control supps?
    No, I'm not taking any supps yet, but I may get some Milk Thistle and Niacin soon

I've been running 50 mg per day, but I'm going to take a week off and then start the following cycle
    Weeks 1-12 Testex Test C 600mgs
    Weeks 1-6 11-12 Var 50-60mgs ED
    Weeks 1-11 EQ 600mgs
    Weeks 1-10 Letro 1 mg EOD Week 11-13 1 mg ED

chinups Guest
    10th week update:

weight: 202 lbs (down 3lbs)
    strength: same
    side effects: none

summary: hurt my shoulder this week so i took 4 days off to recover. lost 3 pounds during that time. wasitline is still getting trimmer. not much to report this week. what do u guys advise for the shoulder. i've had a niggling injury for like 6 months. when i do the bench press, it re-aggrevates it. so i switched to the flat dumbell press and i was ok. last i week i trid the barbell press again and once again it hurt. what do u think the problem is? funny thing is, i'm fine when i do my shoulder presses.
    FLOOD your body with chondritan/msm/glucosimine. This worked for me when I had tendenitis in my shoulders

I am staring tbol/var soon and I was going to do 50mg tbol/50mg anavar for 50 days and thats it. so about 7 weeks.

What brand of anavar are you using?

I'm using BD, but it's expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by chinups
    FLOOD your body with chondritan/msm/glucosimine. This worked for me when I had tendenitis in my shoulders

I am staring tbol/var soon and I was going to do 50mg tbol/50mg anavar for 50 days and thats it. so about 7 weeks.

What brand of anavar are you using?

I'm starting the same CYCLE!
    Did t-bol by itself and liked it. Not a drastic change in strength and size but still enjoyable.

I'm doing var-40mgs tbol 40mgs/day for 8 weeks.

Nice thread taurus, got any before and after pics?

chinups Guest
    so you did 40/40 already or doing now??? I am doing 50 days 50/50

I look to have a great cycle!!!!!! 10 lbs leannnnnnnnn and meannnnnnnn

so you did 40/40 already or doing now??? I am doing 50 days 50/50

I look to have a great cycle!!!!!! 10 lbs leannnnnnnnn and meannnnnnnn

I'm starting tbol/var soon.
    I've done t-bol only already.

I want to shed some Bf while gaining only muscle. NO WATER for me.

Milky87 is offline Member
    Good luck to the both of you on your tbol/var cycles

Taurus is offline Member
    in the last 2 weeks...i have taken almost 6 days off because of shoulder pain and bad back pumps. instead of injuring myself worse, i took some time off. in this time, i was eating regularly with good amounts of protein. i did no cardio cuz of the back pain.

i have lost about 4 pounds. how much of this could be muscle? the fact that i have an anabolic in my body, is it impossible for me to lose muscle even if i dont workout and am feeding myself correctly?

my shoulder feels alot better and i will hit the gym with my normal routine as of today, even then i will work light just to get back into the rhythm.

What's your bf%? This might help you figure out what you're losing.

Damn, I wish I cold lose 4 lbs of fat in 6 days. It wouldn;t make sense that you could lose 4 lbs of muscle while eating and running var. Are you running CLen or something also?

Quote Originally Posted by Milky87
    Good luck to the both of you on your tbol/var cycles
    Thanks.

Taurus, If you've been hitting the weights hard for 10+ weeks while on cycle, this week off can only help your body recuperate and grow/heal. I don't think your losing any muscle from 6 days of not training while on var. When resting your shoulder make sure to ice it aswell, this always makes a huge difference with my nagging injurys.

Taurus is offline Member
    i went to the gym today and yesterday. i did chest yesterday and back today. my strength has dropped. i dont get a pump whatsoever. i'm feeling smaller and my gym shirts arent as tight anymore. i think it might be time to start pct. the end of my twelfth week will be on wednesday. i have 2 more workouts till then...we'll see what happens.

jon77 is offline Banned
    keep up the good work...

Duckmanfoochew is offline Junior Member
    What are the Var pct options? Nova and or clomid, which is most effective????

Quote Originally Posted by Duckmanfoochew
    What are the Var pct options? Nova and or clomid, which is most effective????
    Good question. I was wondering the same thing. I was just going to run Letro, but I'm not sure about length of pct or dose. What about you Taurus?

chinups Guest
    It doesn't appear you need to do an intense pct like you would on another cycle. I think you could go with a OTC pct but I probably will do a 21 day clomid anyways.

I am taking some letro during the first 4 wks of my cycle, just because I have some left over from a test cycle I did. I guess it will make me a bit tighter and stop any estro tbol might give me

It doesn't appear you need to do an intense pct like you would on another cycle. I think you could go with a OTC pct but I probably will do a 21 day clomid anyways.

I am taking some letro during the first 4 wks of my cycle, just because I have some left over from a test cycle I did. I guess it will make me a bit tighter and stop any estro tbol might give me

T-bol won't give you any estrogen, it doesn't aromatize. You won't see any water retention whatsoeva. Letro would be a waste , it will only probly dry out your joints causing pains or injurys. With anavar /T-bol you will be dry. The very few who claim they got water weight from t-bol, are either A. Got d-bol accidently B. Running over 100mgs which is way to high and not needed Or C. ate to much crap and got fat from food.

chinups Guest
    Yeah true but I thought since I have a bit left I would dry up a bit more, I don't even know if I have 4 wks in it. Maybe I won't use it

Taurus is offline Member
    i am going to do phhedno's 30 day pct:

1-30 clomid @100mg
    1-30 nolv @40mg
    1-36 clen

the reason i am not gonna do the 21 day clomid therapy is cuz the first dose of 300mg of clomid didnt go down well with me. i got these wierd spots on my face that didnt clear for like 2-3 months and i was always so tired. i think 300mg of clomid is a bit intense for anavar . so i will do 100mg of clomid, maybe not for the full duration of the 30 days...but if it takes that long for me to feel better then so be it...better safe than sorry i say...and this pct is relatively cheap!

1-30 clomid @100mg
    1-30 nolv @40mg
    1-36 clen

the reason i am not gonna do the 21 day clomid therapy is cuz the first dose of 300mg of clomid didnt go down well with me. i got these wierd spots on my face that didnt clear for like 2-3 months and i was always so tired. i think 300mg of clomid is a bit intense for anavar. so i will do 100mg of clomid, maybe not for the full duration of the 30 days...but if it takes that long for me to feel better then so be it...better safe than sorry i say...and this pct is relatively cheap!
    WHOA WHOA. You're only running var. THat sounds like total overkill. What is the clen for? are you trying to lose all the muscle you may have put on?

chinups Guest
    Kinda what I thought. I was going to do a quick 21 day clomid therapy or just use some OTC crap.

Taurus is offline Member
    WHOA WHOA. You're only running var. THat sounds like total overkill. What is the clen for? are you trying to lose all the muscle you may have put on?
    overkill? that is my proposed pct. if i feel back to normal within 10 days of takin it i will stop. all depends on my body. the clen will help me cut up more and keep my calories up during pct without putting on any extra fat.

I think you'll make youself feel worse my using all that pct. Unless you're running more than anavar , I think you'd be better off starting out lower than higher with your pct dose. Remember, Anavar isn't highly anabolic , and it's technically very very weak.

I would ask a Vet about clen and pct at the same time after a Var cycle. I don;t want you to sacrifice any muscle you've busted your ass to build and solidify with teh anavar.

Again, this is just my novice opinion.

Also, have you tried the Static training yet, or are you still recovering from your shoulder?

Pct may be a good time to do Static and cardio. The Static workout will keep your gains, and leave you plenty pf time to do cardio to burn any left over fat.
    Last edited by MAXIMA5; 02-28-2006 at 10:16 AM.

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    I thought clen would be good after a var cycle during pct just to shed off the fat that one might put on while trying to keep gains

Taurus is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Liftnainez
    I thought clen would be good after a var cycle during pct just to shed off the fat that one might put on while trying to keep gains
    from all the research i have done... i was under the same impression. i can keep my calories up while on pct and not put on any fat. clen does not cause muscle loss. regardless of whether var is mild or not, it still is anabolic and still does require some sort of pct....whether it be nolv or clomid or both. i have a post that i will put up here...lemme jus find it.

Somebody clear this up for me. Are Clomid, Nolva, and Letro interchangable?
    I'm trying to plan my Pct for Testex C, EQ, and Var

Taurus is offline Member
    clomid and nolv are different. both are good for pct but both do different things. there is a school of thought which says only nolv is sufficient for pct and clomid is not needed. letro is similiar to nolv rather than clomid. do a search. just punch in letro and u will have ur answer within seconds.

I already used Letro to dry up some pre-existing nipple puffiness, so I already have that ready. I couldn;t figure out which to add to it for pct. I guess the answer is Clomid. THanks bro. How's the shoulder?

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't mean to hijack your thread T. .. i've been following it from it's inception tho.

Nolva and Clomid are interchangeable for PCT... tho some people usually combine both.

Personally i use Nolva alone.

Letro and Nolva are not similar... nor interchangeable

Nolva (and the like) are SERMs, they bond to the estrogen receptor.. preventing circulating estrogen from doing so.

Letro is an AI (aromatase inhibitor).. it prevents testosterone from aromatising (tru the inhibition of the aromatase enzyme)

Letro is used on cycle solely (or off-cycle for the treatment of gyno).. but never in PCT

1-30 clomid @100mg
    1-30 nolv @40mg
    1-36 clen

the reason i am not gonna do the 21 day clomid therapy is cuz the first dose of 300mg of clomid didnt go down well with me. i got these wierd spots on my face that didnt clear for like 2-3 months and i was always so tired. i think 300mg of clomid is a bit intense for anavar. so i will do 100mg of clomid, maybe not for the full duration of the 30 days...but if it takes that long for me to feel better then so be it...better safe than sorry i say...and this pct is relatively cheap!
    I like the clen in there.. I don't think you need to run the doses of clomid or nolva so high... i do however think you should run the nolva a bit longer.. and drop the clomid imo

Nolva takes 2-4 weeks to reach 'effective' levels so i've read... so i've taken to running my nolva for 6 weeks.

More doesn't mean better.. i've read that 20mg will do the same as 40 mg.

So i now run 20 mg

Instead of clomid i'd add a moderate AI like proviron

So PCT would look like this:

Weeks 1-6: 20 mg Nolva ED
    Weeks 1-6: 50 mg proviron ED
    Weeks 1-6: Clenbuterol 80 mcg ED
    Weeks: 3 and 6: an anti-histamine: benadryl every night prior to bed

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Don't mean to hijack your thread T. .. i've been following it from it's inception tho.

Nolva and Clomid are interchangeable for PCT... tho some people usually combine both.

Personally i use Nolva alone.

Letro and Nolva are not similar... nor interchangeable

Nolva (and the like) are SERMs, they bond to the estrogen receptor.. preventing circulating estrogen from doing so.

Letro is an AI (aromatase inhibitor).. it prevents testosterone from aromatising (tru the inhibition of the aromatase enzyme)

Letro is used on cycle solely (or off-cycle for the treatment of gyno).. but never in PCT
    Great info. Answered a lot of questions. I'm going to PM you for your advice on my PCT without jacking Taurus's thread more than I already have by talking about pct.

Back to Anavar .

Thanks Nark

fighterinsnatch is offline Junior Member
    Hey, I'm going to be running 40mgEd for 8 weeks. I'm 205lbs. Do you think that I will have good effects at that dosage?

Quote Originally Posted by fighterinsnatch
    Hey, I'm going to be running 40mgEd for 8 weeks. I'm 205lbs. Do you think that I will have good effects at that dosage?
    I started at 40 and I upped to 60. You may not notice much for a few weeks at 40. What else are you running?

Taurus is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    I like the clen in there.. I don't think you need to run the doses of clomid or nolva so high... i do however think you should run the nolva a bit longer.. and drop the clomid imo

Nolva takes 2-4 weeks to reach 'effective' levels so i've read... so i've taken to running my nolva for 6 weeks.

More doesn't mean better.. i've read that 20mg will do the same as 40 mg.

So i now run 20 mg

Instead of clomid i'd add a moderate AI like proviron

So PCT would look like this:

Weeks 1-6: 20 mg Nolva ED
    Weeks 1-6: 50 mg proviron ED
    Weeks 1-6: Clenbuterol 80 mcg ED
    Weeks: 3 and 6: an anti-histamine: benadryl every night prior to bed

12th week update:

weight: 200lbs (down 2 lbs)
    strength: same
    side effects: loss of pump.

yup... my pct looks pretty much the same. i accidentally typed 40mg of nolv instead of 20mg. i will take it for 6 weeks. i dont have proviron so i will stick with 100mg of clomid until i feel back to "normal" again.

as for my shoulder...i have reverted to a "one day on - one day off return" to give my body maximum time to heal. i think the effects of the var are all but gone. i have no pump, and my weight is steadily dropping. i actually worked out my shoulders the other day and i did the behind the neck press and my shoulder was fine.

this is my final week, and then i will hit pct. its been a good cycle all in all. i have def. lost body fat and gotten awesome shape on my body. my arms are looking much bigger, and all this without any side-effects or discomfort (touch wood). i'll take a 2-3 month break...get some bloodwork done and if all is well, i'll hit a lean bulker in the summer.... most probably prop and t-bol.
    Last edited by Taurus; 03-02-2006 at 04:38 PM.

pics pics piiiiiiics

Glad to hear you're somewhat satisfied with the outcome of this cycle man

Taurus is offline Member
    i just finished my cycle. i am going to be using clen through pct. my questions is as follows. i have the clen that is in the bottle.
    it says 1ml = 0.025mg. so, one squirt is 25mcg. I got that part. but man, when i squirt the bottle, a whole load of liquid comes out... that has to be more than 25mcg. i remember i had tiny capsules that were 40mcg of clen.

am i doing it right? is it filled with something? how should i take it...under the tongue and then swallow? cuz a whole load comes out?

i am starting pct tomorro so quick responses are appreciated. thanks .

tele20 is offline Junior Member
    Ask in the main AAS section. You'll get alot quicker answers.

Just a suggestion seeing that I cant help you.

Taurus is offline Member
    i started my pct last friday:

100mg clomid ed
    25mg nolv ed
    clen .

before starting pct i was at about 202lbs. I am now at 197lbs. i havent gotten any trimmer so i'm guessing i lost 5 lbs of muscle in the first few days. i thought coming off anavar was not supposed to be this harsh? i dont get it. i have lost less than this on other more "stronger" cycles.

can anyone give me any insight. i feel fine. i am working out the same and am eating the same if not more.

Taurus is offline Member
    i'm into the 10th day of pct, and my weight is now at 1951bs. so, i've lost a further 2 pounds. Thats a total of 7 pounds in 10 days of pct off a var only cycle. what the hell is going on. and no, its not fat, i would have known!

i feel smaller. i dont feel as thick. my gym clothes dont fit me like they did 2 weeks ago.

what am i doing wrong. i cut the training back during pct like people suggest from 5 days a week to 4 days a week. i have started eating more.

the only thing i can think is that its the clen eating away at fat... which is the cause of loss of weight. but i'm doing no cardio as i am still on pct and i dont want to eat into muscle. i was planning on starting the cardio back at the end of pct so that my body would be back to normal! can the clen still be burning fat during pct with no cardio?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information