Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anavar Diary

Taurus is offline Member
    my weight is now down to 190lbs. thats a drop of 12lbs in 13 days of pct.

i was on a cutting cycle... which is why i had that diet. now on pct, my diet is more than what is written above. i get minimum of 250g prtn a day... thats a minimum... so i shouldnt be losing muscle. i have done pct before, and eaten similarly... and i have never lost more than 2-3 lbs.

the only difference in this pct is that i'm using syrup clen and not tablet form clen. maybe i'm losing fat... but honestly, i cant see it.

i know people who have never done pct after an anavar cycle and have been able to maintain most of their gains.

i honestly dont know whats happening. i know i'm not shut down cuz i get a stiffy every morning, and my sex drive is there. i dont know what to do now!

ianchov is offline Associate Member
    Bump!

Very interesting thread...
    I want to know what is happening next

bball_playa is offline Associate Member
    damn man thats a lot of weight to lose. man good luck and i hope someone can help you on this

hey man so it looks like you lost a ton of weight since you first started. what is your overall impression of your cycle? thinking of using var but not sure now

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    Taurus,

If I remember correctly, you said you wre running Clen in your pct. Is this true? If so, you have your answer.

Quote Originally Posted by bball_playa
    hey man so it looks like you lost a ton of weight since you first started. what is your overall impression of your cycle? thinking of using var but not sure now
    Don't let this change your mind. It is an isolated case. I've never seen or heard of this before. anavar is a great compound.

thanks maxima ill look into more var cycles people have run

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    It works best when complimented by test. Running solo is OK, but the gains will be minimal, but solid.

Quote Originally Posted by MAXIMA5
    Taurus,

If I remember correctly, you said you wre running Clen in your pct. Is this true? If so, you have your answer.
    bump..for Taurus

donyalem is offline New Member

Anavar

HI. I am a new memeber on this board looking into taking a cycle of Anavar and I was wondering if you know what if any side affects there would be. I'm having trouble getting cut up and was taking Dietex last year and lost 17lbs but gained back about 5 of it. I haven't taken the dietex in a while but I have been taking Farenheit. Do you have any info that I need to know before I start this? I would really appreciate it, thanks. Donyale M

chinups Guest
    Research more young bruddah

I am about to start anvar/tbol but my severe tendonitis is bugging me out. I wonder if these supps will add in my condition

Taurus is offline Member
    sorry i havent replied for a while...been real busy.

my weight has now levelled at 193. i did lose wieght... i dont know why... but my has maintained its shape. i am pleased with the cycle as i was primarliy looking to get toned which is what i accomplished. i lost a couple of pounds of muscle but its ok... i still look alot better than before i started.

i will def use anavar again. great compound. i had absolutely no sides whilst on... and it shaped my body and gave me decent strength gains. cant complain really even though i did lose in pct.

as for the clen , i have used clen in pct before and never had a problem.

llsdotmacll is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chinups
    Research more young bruddah

I am about to start anvar/tbol but my severe tendonitis is bugging me out. I wonder if these supps will add in my condition

try supplementing flaxseed oil 3-4 tbsp

ProtienShak3 is offline Junior Member
    nice thread .. the main thing is you acomplished your goal.. anavar interests me as it is very mild compared to most compounds .. makes me wonder what a var cycle on a bulking diet might do oh and pics!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information