1-10 milk thistle @600mg ed
    1-10 hawthrone berry extract @750mg ed
    1-10 flush free niacin @500mg ed
    8-13 clen
    10-14 clomid + nolv pct

Stats:

weight: 203
    height: 6'1

been weight lifting for 8 years or so. i have all the mass i want. now i just want to get cut and more vascular, hence this mild anavar cycle.

i will keep you guys posted.

Njectable is offline Member
    i've had great luck with var in the past, if its your first time using it your gonna love it, you'll see new veins coming up each day, i'm actually planning another Var cycle soon, and i plan on adding clen also for the first time, although haven't decided yet, the dreaded clen "shakes" scare me, don't want people at work thinking i'm a crack addict or my family thinking that, keep this updated though and let us know how your doing, good luck

Taurus is offline Member
    1st week update:

weight: 207 lbs (up 4 lbs)
    strength: slightly up
    side effects: none

my muscles feel harder and i'm beginning to feel pumped long after the workout has ended. i didnt see much for the first 5 days, but on the 6th and seventh, i'm noticing differences in my physique. nothing drastic, but it seems to be working.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurus
    1st week update:

weight: 207 lbs (up 4 lbs)
    strength: slightly up

my muscles feel harder and i'm beginning to feel pumped long after the workout has ended. i didnt see much for the first 5 days, but on the 6th and seventh, i'm noticing differences in my physique. nothing drastic, but it seems to be working.
    Up 4 pounds already?
    Do you give credit to your diet/workouts or the var? Seems alittle to early for those gains by var.
    Goodluck keep us updated, anavar has been something I considered taking.

Taurus is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    Up 4 pounds already?
    Do you give credit to your diet/workouts or the var? Seems alittle to early for those gains by var.
    Goodluck keep us updated, anavar has been something I considered taking.
    Well, my workout is almost the exact same, my diet has been geared towards cutting/lean mass, i.e; 275-300g of protein, 200-250g of carbs, 50-80g of fat.

To tell the truth, my diet and workout prior to starting the var was very similar to the diet and training for the first week whilst on var, so the 4 pounds has to be attributed to the var... it has to be.

Taurus is offline Member
    2nd week update:

weight: 205 lbs (down 2 pounds)
    strength: havent noticed much

summary: i have lost 2 pounds, but i am getting alot harder. my shoulders and back are getting more defined. i have also noticed my jawline getting more exposed. i havent had the pumps that most people have experienced. the pumps on superdrol were much worse. i also dont feel as pumped on off days as i was on superdrol. but, i have def noticed a difference in my body, there is def more shape than when i started, so i guess i cant complain.

Taurus is offline Member
    3rd week update:

weight: 207 lbs (up 2 pounds)
    strength: nothing profound

summary: my body is now taking on shape. my shoulders are beginning to cap, my back is getting more defined and my arms are also getting alot more defined. 3 weeks in and things are going good!

big L 17 is offline Female Member
    you will love it i just finished my var cycle i was taking 20mgs,you will love the defition it gives you.i already wanna take another cycle.i am suprised you havent had any sides yet i did.

Taurus is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big L 17
    you will love it i just finished my var cycle i was taking 20mgs,you will love the defition it gives you.i already wanna take another cycle.i am suprised you havent had any sides yet i did.
    i knew that the sides were very mild from anavar . i am taking milk thistle and flush free niacin/EFA's for liver and cholesterol respectively.

i have read some people get some stomach discomfort and some tiredness. i havent experienced either. but, on the flip side, i also have not experienced the severe pumps that some have experienced as i think pumps are a good thing!

Taurus is offline Member
    4th week update:

weight: 206lbs (down 1lbs)
    strength: not noticable.
    side effects: none.

summary: this week was an off week. i didnt miss a workout, but i didnt feel sore or get the pump as i normally would. didnt notice much of a change in my body. anyone have any comments? i work one body part a week, and i do a 3 days on 1 day off split.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    I find that really odd that your strenth has not gone up. That is one of the most noticable things with var and the pumps? Strange.

Taurus is offline Member
    5th week update:

weight: 209 lbs (up 4lbs)
    strength: slightly ip

summary: i dont feel sore the next day after my workouts, and the pump is totally gone. on the upside, i do look thicker this week. i have gained 4 pounds somehow...dont ask me how... i dont understand it myself. my caloric intake is to cut, not grow. my arms also look bigger. as long as something is happening, i guess i cant complain.

Taurus is offline Member
    6th week update:

weight: 206 lbs (down 3lbs)
    strength: slightly ip

summary: my midsection is getting firmer. arms are also gettin more cut. the main difference i am now noticing is that my midsection is beginning to trim down.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    keep up the good work bro ....

are u noticing any loss of appetite or loss of libido ???

Duckmanfoochew is offline Junior Member
    How did you decide upon 75mg? In your opinion, what would be an ideal dose for a 175lbs lean male?

Taurus is offline Member
    7th week update:

weight: 206 lbs (no change)
    strength: strength is now increasing rapidly (added 30 lbs to my bench... i couldnt believe it).

summary: i am only now seeing strength gains. my deadlift went up 40 pounds, and my bench 30 lbs. i couldnt believe it. i dont know why so late, as i only have 3 weeks left.. kinda sucks... i'm thinking about extending the cycle another 4 weeks but i will get my bloodwork done to see if my liver and cholesterol levels will permit it or not. my midsection is trimming down more, i can soo feel it. i love this stuff!

Taurus is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckmanfoochew
    How did you decide upon 75mg? In your opinion, what would be an ideal dose for a 175lbs lean male?
    i know a friend who did 75mg, and he's smaller than me... so i decided to go the same route. when i started, i was almost 210, seeing as your 175, i would start with 50mg and take it from there. if u can handle the pumps and are not experience the sides that some feel (such as loss of appetite, loss of libido, tiredness...etc) then u can up the dose.

luckily, i have had no side effects up to date... touch wood!

Duckmanfoochew is offline Junior Member
    Would you do it any differently?? I am considering running ed prop for 10 weeks with the final 6 weeks with var.
    Any input??

Taurus is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckmanfoochew
    Would you do it any differently?? I am considering running ed prop for 10 weeks with the final 6 weeks with var.
    Any input??
    i was going to do it exactly like u, prop and var for 10 weeks. i even bought the prop. but i already have enough mass... so i was scared that the prop would make me grow too much. so i decided to do the var alone... and if the var didnt work, i was going to add the prop later. it turned out that the var was all i needed. i get good gains off of just creatine, so i was pretty sure that i would react positively to the var.

in your case, if ur looking to put on size as well as get cut, i would add the prop. dont expect any size from the var. it will def cut u up and make it LOOK as though u are bigger... but in terms of muscle mass... you should def add the prop.

Taurus is offline Member
    8th week update:

weight: 207 lbs (up 1lbs)
    strength: strength increasing slowly

summary: the best week so far. i am beginning to look thicker now. my shoulders, back and chest look pumped. why the hell is this stuff only kicking in now. damn.
    Last edited by Taurus; 02-07-2006 at 02:13 PM.

chest6 is offline Banned
    pretty interesting...you still thinking about extending it?

Sir Auron is offline New Member
    This is truly interesting, thanks for posting this diary.

I'm thinking of doing an Anavar cycle too. I'm bulking right now, so I'll continue to work out cleanly, but when I start to cut in mid march, I'm thinking of doing a mild Anavar cycle. I wanna keep most of the mass when I cut, but at the same time I want to have more defined muscles and burn fat. Anavar seems like perfect for this.

I could have stacked Anavar with Primobolan , but since I want to keep it as safe as possible, I'm more interested in an Anavar only cycle. I wanna keep the dose low too, so what dose would you recommend to someone who weighs 200 lbs (which I will be at, when I'm finished bulking)?

I was thinking of doing a 8-10 weeks cycle. Looking at your cycle, you are also taking milk thistle, hawthrone berry extract and flush free niacin. Would you care to explain why you are taking these as well? This will be my first cycle so I want to gather as much information as possible before I go through with it.

Also, is it necessary to take clen for someone like me? And would it be necessary with clomid and nolvadex , even if you are only taking a mild dosage, and considering that Anavar don't tamper with your own production of testo?

I'm sorry for hi-jacking the thread, but I'd appreciate it if you could provide me with some answers.

Btw, have you really not experienced any side effects at all?

Keep us updated.

Milky87 is offline Member
    hawthorne berry: I think blood pressure
    milk thiste: liver protection
    Niacin: cholesterol (I may have niacin and hawthorne mixed up)

while clen isnt necessary, it may help.

Anavar acn suppress natural testosterone production so it would be good to use some nolva at the end of the cycle

Taurus is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    pretty interesting...you still thinking about extending it?
    yes... i am gonna extend my cycle by 4 weeks. i have only just started seeing strength gains and fat loss, so it would be stupid to stop now. i have felt no sides what so ever. i am taking all the precautions. i have my pct on hand to start a.s.a.p.

Taurus is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Auron
    This is truly interesting, thanks for posting this diary.

I'm thinking of doing an Anavar cycle too. I'm bulking right now, so I'll continue to work out cleanly, but when I start to cut in mid march, I'm thinking of doing a mild Anavar cycle. I wanna keep most of the mass when I cut, but at the same time I want to have more defined muscles and burn fat. Anavar seems like perfect for this.

I could have stacked Anavar with Primobolan , but since I want to keep it as safe as possible, I'm more interested in an Anavar only cycle. I wanna keep the dose low too, so what dose would you recommend to someone who weighs 200 lbs (which I will be at, when I'm finished bulking)?

I was thinking of doing a 8-10 weeks cycle. Looking at your cycle, you are also taking milk thistle, hawthrone berry extract and flush free niacin. Would you care to explain why you are taking these as well? This will be my first cycle so I want to gather as much information as possible before I go through with it.

Also, is it necessary to take clen for someone like me? And would it be necessary with clomid and nolvadex , even if you are only taking a mild dosage, and considering that Anavar don't tamper with your own production of testo?

I'm sorry for hi-jacking the thread, but I'd appreciate it if you could provide me with some answers.

Btw, have you really not experienced any side effects at all?

Keep us updated.
    mikey answered all ur questions, and he was right about the supplements i am taking.

as for clen, it will help me keep up my calories without putting on any fat during pct (hopefully it will help in shedding more fat... but main priority is to keep what i have gained).

Taurus is offline Member
    9th week update:

weight: 205 lbs (down 2lbs)

summary: ok... bf% is decreasing. my midsection is looking trimmer and trimmer everyday. my boxer shorts arent fitting me anymore.

i have decided to extend the cycle by 4 weeks.

Darren1968 is offline Junior Member
    so your weight has only dropped slightly but your strenth has increased & ur body fat is going down.......Sounds good to me.
    What was your body fat % before the cycle & what is it now ?
    Will you put up before & after cycle pics ?

Daz

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger

Sure would be nice to see some pics, sounds like you are getting good results, post that shit bro.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    sounds great man. a few questions.

Are you using oral or injection Anavar ?

And, is using Anavar without a test a smart/safe thing to do?

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big L 17
    Var is the bomb. Females may have different sides than men.

Var Rocks

8th week update:

weight: 207 lbs (up 1lbs)

summary: the best week so far. i am beginning to look thicker now. my shoulders, back and chest look pumped. why the hell is this stuff only kicking in now. damn.
    Don't worry about your weight. It should only fluctuate slightly, since you will be burning more fat and increasing muscle density. It's how Anavar affects your physique when combined with cardio and a solid balanced workout that is so impressive.

If you look better and feel better, it's working.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXIMA5
    Don't worry about your weight. It should only fluctuate slightly, since you will be burning more fat and increasing muscle density. It's how Anavar affects your physique when combined with cardio and a solid balanced workout that is so impressive.

If you look better and feel better, it's working.

Exactly, sounds like you should ignore the scale and focus on th mirror and BF testing.

Taurus is offline Member
    10th week update:

weight: 202 lbs (down 3lbs)
    strength: same

summary: hurt my shoulder this week so i took 4 days off to recover. lost 3 pounds during that time. wasitline is still getting trimmer. not much to report this week. what do u guys advise for the shoulder. i've had a niggling injury for like 6 months. when i do the bench press, it re-aggrevates it. so i switched to the flat dumbell press and i was ok. last i week i trid the barbell press again and once again it hurt. what do u think the problem is? funny thing is, i'm fine when i do my shoulder presses.

10th week update:

weight: 202 lbs (down 3lbs)

summary: hurt my shoulder this week so i took 4 days off to recover. lost 3 pounds during that time. wasitline is still getting trimmer. not much to report this week. what do u guys advise for the shoulder. i've had a niggling injury for like 6 months. when i do the bench press, it re-aggrevates it. so i switched to the flat dumbell press and i was ok. last i week i trid the barbell press again and once again it hurt. what do u think the problem is? funny thing is, i'm fine when i do my shoulder presses.
    Switch to Static Contraction training for the next 2 sessions and let me know how you feel after. FOr more info on Static training go to http://www.precisiontraining.com/ebook.cfm You won't use full range of motion, so it shouldn;t hurt your rotator cuff, or agravate whatever your current injury is. Don't overdo it with the weight, but add 20% to your 1 rep max and just hold it as long as you can. Then add more weight and hold it again, then do one more set with slightly more weight. 3 sets total. Sometimes this jumpstarts your body and helps you defeat a plateau. By supporting more weight at the extended position than your body has lifted, it tricks your body into accelerating muscle growth in those areas in order to handle the workload next time. Basic principle of progressive overload.

After your first session, you will want to keep lifting. DONT! Because the workout takes very little time, you will not think you've accomplished anything, but wait until the next day and your soreness will let you know otherwise.

KEEP TAKING THE ANAVAR .

Good luck, rest the shoulder for 3 days and then try the Static training.
    Last edited by MAXIMA5; 02-21-2006 at 04:44 PM.

Taurus is offline Member
    Switch to Static Contraction training for the next 2 sessions and let me know how you feel after. FOr more info on Static training go to http://www.precisiontraining.com/ebook.cfm You won't use full range of motion, so it shouldn;t hurt your rotator cuff, or agravate whatever your current injury is. Don't overdo it with the weight, but add 20% to your 1 rep max and just hold it as long as you can. Then add more weight and hold it again, then do one more set with slightly more weight. 3 sets total. Sometimes this jumpstarts your body and helps you defeat a plateau. By supporting more weight at the extended position than your body has lifted, it tricks your body into accelerating muscle growth in those areas in order to handle the workload next time. Basic principle of progressive overload.

After your first session, you will want to keep lifting. DONT! Because the workout takes very little time, you will not think you've accomplished anything, but wait until the next day and your soreness will let you know otherwise.

KEEP TAKING THE ANAVAR .

Good luck, rest the shoulder for 3 days and then try the Static training.
    i went to the site... but it just has info on what can happen if you follow the program... it doesnt tell what the program actually is...obviously.

i agree with the principle. but for what excercises do i do this? bench, squat, military? one excercise per worokout? 3 sets per workout? how does this work?

i remember back in the day when i used to jus hold a loaded bar for the bench for like 20 secs and it used to give me a mad pump... sounds interesting... but i need more info!

chest6 is offline Banned
    Dumbbells are better to use when you have a annoying injury that isnt bad enough to take time off imo. That static training sounds like a good idea too

I forgot that precision training site is like a giant Info-mercial now for that machine.
    I signed up for the actual program on www.mystrengthcoach.com, which is the same company. It cost me like 15 bucks a month and it gives you programs, calculates your workout intensity/weight based on past performance, charts your measurments, etc...
    It prints out your workouts for you before each session and keeps a log of your workout history.

The best lifts to use Static training for are core lifts with a spotter or Smith machine.

Leg Press (NOT SQUAT - You'll rip a nut in a regular squat rack) I do one-legged 1/4 reps on leg press. This means you never release th guard, but bring the sled down just until it touches the safety guard and extend.

Flat Bench / Incline/ Close Grip Bench In the smith machine with safetys set - this way ou can even do a negative on your last set with no spotter.

LAT PULL DOWN - Put on a ton of weight and pull it down until you cant move it anymore and hold. Arms/elbows should be at right angle

Cheat Curls Seated - Sit on the bench with a straight bar and put 115-135 lbs on. Lift the bar off your lap to a 90 degree angle and hold. a week or 2 of this and it can stimulate bicep growth that has plateaued.

I haven't been doing Static for the last month. I've been doing high rep high intensity workouts and I'm going to switch back to Static soon. I like to mix it up. I put on 15 lbs of muscle doing static naturally, and now I'm trying to lost some bf% and cut up.

The best thing about static workouts is the fact that you'll have plenty of time left over for cardio and that you'll get stronger every workout and it keeps you motivated.
    Last edited by MAXIMA5; 02-22-2006 at 10:24 AM.

Taurus is offline Member
    I forgot that precision training site is like a giant Info-mercial now for that machine.
    I signed up for the actual program on www.mystrengthcoach.com, which is the same company. It cost me like 15 bucks a month and it gives you programs, calculates your workout intensity/weight based on past performance, charts your measurments, etc...
    It prints out your workouts for you before each session and keeps a log of your workout history.

The best lifts to use Static training for are core lifts with a spotter or Smith machine.

Leg Press (NOT SQUAT - You'll rip a nut in a regular squat rack) I do one-legged 1/4 reps on leg press. This means you never release th guard, but bring the sled down just until it touches the safety guard and extend.

Flat Bench / Incline/ Close Grip Bench In the smith machine with safetys set - this way ou can even do a negative on your last set with no spotter.

LAT PULL DOWN - Put on a ton of weight and pull it down until you cant move it anymore and hold. Arms/elbows should be at right angle

Cheat Curls Seated - Sit on the bench with a straight bar and put 115-135 lbs on. Lift the bar off your lap to a 90 degree angle and hold. a week or 2 of this and it can stimulate bicep growth that has plateaued.

I haven't been doing Static for the last month. I've been doing high rep high intensity workouts and I'm going to switch back to Static soon. I like to mix it up. I put on 15 lbs of muscle doing static naturally, and now I'm trying to lost some bf% and cut up.

The best thing about static workouts is the fact that you'll have plenty of time left over for cardio and that you'll get stronger every workout and it keeps you motivated.
    are all the lifts done on the same day? what would u do on what day and how many sets? what would the actuall workout look like including warm-up sets. i think this is exactly what i need.

Taurus is offline Member
    11th week update:

weight: 201 lbs (down 1lbs)

summary: i had bad back pumps this week. this week has been the worst week. i feel as though i've lost muscle mass. i dont seem as wide. maybe its cuz i havent hit the gym as much, but styll... i have been eating good. i dont know, we'll see if this continues next week...if it does, then its time to hit pct i guess!

Rest Helps

11th week update:

weight: 201 lbs (down 1lbs)

summary: i had bad back pumps this week. this week has been the worst week. i feel as though i've lost muscle mass. i dont seem as wide. maybe its cuz i havent hit the gym as much, but styll... i have been eating good. i dont know, we'll see if this continues next week...if it does, then its time to hit pct i guess!
    I was also getting frustrated this week because I was plateauing. I took 24 hours off, and my body had a chance to break down all the lactic acid that had been building up. My squat jumped 15% today, and my Shoulder predd jumped 20%. I'm on week 3 of anavar and it just now seems to be kicking in hard. I'll get back to you on a Static workout.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information