Thread: Sust week 4

jbarker111 is offline New Member

Smile Sust week 4

this stuff is the bomb! granted this is my frist cycle but didn't exepect to see changes this fast. I have gained 30 lbs. on my bench, 50 lbs. deads, and 40 lbs. on squats. I don't care to much about body wieght although I was at 227 lbs. now i'm pushing 250, probably mostly water. i can see a little bloatation in my face but it doasn't seam too bad to me. I not in for looks just for strength. i'm only in week 4 taking 500mg. a week. my food intake could be better but, i normaly get about 230 grams of protien a day. i got to get to work i will check back this evening if any one has any questions or advice.

nice job jbarker....keep up the good work....i love sustanon ......

hey, thanx man apperciate the support.

Keep us updatd bro....I'm basically following you on this same path..supplement wise...Nice job sounds like...

boosted_body is offline New Member
    Im taking 500mg sust a week to. About to start my 3rd week,
    but I dont see any changes yet. I can't wait untill I start seeing
    same crazy strength gains. This is my first cycle to btw.

ShnouzedUp is offline Banned
    awesome man, i loved my sust cycle i blew the hell up... lost it all to mono though....damnit

jon77 is offline Banned
    keep up the good work...keep trying to add some plates to that bar!

Smile update week six

well its week six now and i'm still stickin a dart in my butt two times a week. since week four a have gained another 20lbs. to bench, 25lbs to deads and 20lbs. to squats. so far total gaines have been 50lbs. bench, 75lbs on deads and 60 lbs. squat. I have two weeks left. I thought I bought enough to do a 10 week cycle but i didn't account for the little bit that is wasted in the syringe each time. My body wieght has slowed down i blew up a quick but these last couple of weeks i have only gained just under 5lbs. i'm sittin about 254 or 255. jsut thought i would give an update.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    thanks for the update...

You've been shooting glutes only?

Do you plan on buying more gear and extending the cycle for 10 weeks as planned or are you gonna stop whenever the gear runs out?

O yea.. when're we getting pics?

~Nark

I don't have a digital camera that is why i haven't posted any pictures. i'm just going to stop at when i run out. yea i have only shot the glutes. i guess i'm to chicken to try any where else. my little sister has a camera i'll try to get it, thanks for the reply.

Tank75 is offline Associate Member
    nicely done... we're very similar sizes and I'm about to start my first cycle with Sust and some DBOL ... great strength gains, by-the-way. What kind of lifting program were you using?

-Tank75

boondockSAINT is offline Associate Member
    Awesome results bro. My only questions are what made you choose Sust instead of test for the first cycle, and (I might be wrong) but I thought Sust was to be injected EOD?

DakarM is offline New Member
    i ran sust 500mg/week for 10 weeks my first cycle...put on about 25 pounds and all my lifts were through the roof...good stuff...

chad330 is offline New Member
    I am getting ready to start the very same cycle does anyone have any advice on what i should stack it with?

sheb737 is offline New Member
    Anavar stacks awesome with sustanon . I am starting a new cycle of sus next month and still trying to get my hands on a cycle of var. This combo really worked for me

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    good on you bro. you should be very proud of your results. what are you using for a PCT? my first cycle was sust250 and i was injecting 250mg for 4 weeks to see how my body was going and then week 5 i upped it to 500mg a week for 4 weeks and i was very happy. but when i first done it my diet and training wasn't the best and i still got results, now my knowledge is great so my next cycle in hopefully 2 weeks, when my sutff gets through i can start my second.

J-41-sd is offline Associate Member
    sust is awesome I went all the way to 750mg a week at one point but noticed that twice a week was perfect. personally I think the eod protocol is blown out of proportion.

Thread Information