Thread: My DNP Journey

TommyTrainR is offline Associate Member

My DNP Journey

I'm going to use this thread just to post my basic progress throughout this cycle. Although it will not be as detailed as my past journals, it will serve as an easy way for others and I to gauge my progress.

Current Stats
    Height: 5'7"
    Weight: 191 lbs. @ approx. 15%

The Plan
    *200mg of DNP for 30 days
    *HIIT cardio 3-4x a week

Supplements
    *200mg DNP
    *500mg ALA
    *1,000IU Vitamin E
    *1 Animal Pak (multi-vitamin)
    *1,000mg Fish Oil
    *30mg CoQ10

Other Necessities
    *1 unit of blueberry yogurt for antioxidant purposes
    *8 oz. of V8
    *1.5-2 gallons of water a day
    *Fan

I cannot afford to bump my dose up to 400mg. As I observed in my previous cycles, 400mg makes me sweat a lot and I just feel like crap. I walk about 3-4 miles a day so i will be burning a decent amount of calories from that alone. I will weigh myself 2-3x a week and keep everyone updated. Diet will consist of around 1800 calories with my only source of carbs coming from some morning cereal, and two wheat wraps (one for lunch, one for dinner). Although I'm in college, I will resist the temptation to drink although it will be difficult at times. Comments/suggestions are welcome.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyTrainR
    Although I'm in college, I will resist the temptation to drink although it will be difficult at times. Comments/suggestions are welcome.
    College is no excuse man.. a lot of us here are in college.

Good luck.. and be safe

~Narkissos

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    College is no excuse man.. a lot of us here are in college.

Good luck.. and be safe

~Narkissos
    Thanks man. By no means am I using college as an excuse. I actually rethought my cycle and isntead of starting today, I'm going to do a 3 day carb depletion. I did that during my first two cycles so I figured I would continue the trend.

Day 3 of my cycle and I feel fine, which is no surprise. My diet has been pretty clean and overall I'm pleased. For brunch, my diet consisted of 1 slice of whole wheat bread, some scrambled eggs, 4 egg whites, ham, grapes, and a bowl of lettuce. It's tough not being able to keep a consistent 4-5 meals a day, but I take a protein shake midway through the day, then eat dinner, then later in the evening I usually have 8 oz. of 2% milk and some more protein. Haven't gotten on a scale in a few days, so I will definitely post my weight as soon as I find out (in a day or two). I'm drinking 1.5-2 gallons of water per day.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Good stuff man.. i'm following

Darren1968 is offline Junior Member
    keep updating dude...i am intrested in the results

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Good stuff man.. i'm following
    Thanks Narkissos. I would update daily, but I find that it's not necessary and makes for a "messy" log so to speak and it makes it harder to read, so I believe updating every couple days or so will be better.

Quick Update

Well this past week has been a bit hectic at my college due to THON. We raised $4.2 million for kids with cancer and I spent a few days hanging out with little kids not as fortunate as us. I was on DNP for 8 days straight, then decided that taking 2 days off every 8-10 days would be a good idea in order to allow my T3 levels to bounce back a little. I'm currently on my 11th day overall and I started at 191 lbs. and as of this morning, I was 184 lbs. That's a loss of 7 pounds which isn't too bad considering I haven't been hitting the gym as often as I would have liked. Now that I have a little bit more free time, I should be able to hit the cardio more often. My diet has been going real well and I only cheated once. Overall, I feel pretty good. I feel the results and am starting to notice a little less fat here and there. I'll keep everyone posted.

Thread Information