Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by mamias20918756
    keep it up bro, things are going just fine...
    will do.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurz
    what kinds of foods?? clean?

4500-5000K calories, still ramping up. Goal is to get 5K+ everyday for the first 10wks and then go on a bit more resticted diet for the next 10wks. I am already up to 192 after the first wk with little to no visable water retention. I'll start the aromasin next week at 25mg/day and drop the Nolva which I'm currently taking 20mg/day until my aro arrives. I see no reason why I shouldn't hit my goal weight on this cycle and hold over 200 at under 10%.

Btw, worked back today. ALREADY getting my original strength back from my last cycle, At this rate I will be a fuking machine in the gym. I was doing hammer Rows/one arm at a time with 4plates and a 25 for 8 no spot. Cable rows at the end of my workout with 200 with ease. Did I mention I added 75mg/day Prop for a couple weeks for a kickstart, this is day 4 of Prop and already feel it. Got Legs on Sat, I can't wait. talk to you'll then.
    Last edited by IBdmfkr; 01-12-2006 at 08:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    If you can pull 205 with one arm,what weight are you using for bent bar bell rows?405?

~Pinnacle~
    This was a plated machine, Freestanding bent Barbell rows I usually do around 275 with strict form. I will do this on back next week and see where I stand. Keep in mind the machine I was doing today isn't actual weight because it is on a fixed plane of motion. Next week I will do Bent Dumbell and Bent Barbell rows as well as Weighted Widegrip Pullups.

Keep in mind my back is one of my weak points I will have to bring up if I want to Win novice in '07.

Quote Originally Posted by FranKieC
    You snuck the prop in there you sneaky devil haha

yow, what does your back rotuine look like?
    It varies workout to workout, I'll put up a sample on my next back day, Should fall on a Wednesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Superballer
    IBd- you are a savage! will be watching this closely. what height did you say you were?

5'9 or so but I like to lie and say I'm 5'10 LoL! Be legs tomorrow, We'll see how things go, Ate like an animal today being it was my off day and my workout didn't mess with my eating schedule.

so, you diet is just about mass quantities? Love to see an outline if you have a chance? Any cheats?

I'm of the opinion that during the bulking stage, a cheat meal each day not only help for sanity when the dreadful cut comes, but produces much better results......keeping cals at a surplus. Thoughts?
    Sorry nets been down, thanks for keepin me in check lol. Up to 196-197 or so still pretty vascular, Want to be 205 when I fly up to the Classic in March, we'll see.

Quick update: Strength is through the roof, I am currently lifting what I was at the peak of my last cycle, I'm guessing the Drol is behind this. Other than that I feel good, my diet has slacked the last few days because of work but still maintaining weight, when my diet is on key I am seeing almost 1lb/day. I will start my aromasin tomorrow and drop the Nolva, keep you posted. Btw I dropped the Prop after a week or so as the Test should start getting in my system soon.

Kurz, I'll post a sample daily diet tomorrow if I get more time. To sum it up, I'd have to say No it's not about mass quantities, I am leaning towards a clean bulk meaning I do atleast 70/30 Solid foods/Supps. I keep my sodium low and eat Pro/Carbs and Pro/fats together. So far I have lost little definition and gained close to 10lbs in less than a few weeks.

More to come.........
    Last edited by IBdmfkr; 01-20-2006 at 07:35 AM.

very curious.......
    Here's a quick rundown of my life on training days, which is EOD, my Off days are a bit different because there is no Preworkout shake/PW shake etc, so I get a tad bit less calories.

Today forcasted diet:
    7:00am Wake up drink 8oz water take 3IU's GH eat granola cereal + Nlarge2shake + shot of flax, back to bed.
    Approx. 800calories

9:30-10:00 Breakfast 8Eggs-6whites/2yolks, Hashbrowns + 16oz 1%milk.
    Approx. 500-600calories

1:00pm 4-6oz chicken breast, approx 2-3cups brown rice cooked
    500-600calories

2:00pm banana Pre-workout, maybe some wheat toast or whey shake etc...
    200-300calories

3:00-4:00pm Workout (ABB Carboforce before/during workout) 110carbs
    Approx. 400calories

4:15pm 10IU slin(humalog)/4IU GH w/PWO shake (ABB Mass recovery)
    Approx. 400Calories

5:00pm 4-6oz Chicken/Steak + some kind of complex carb
    Approx. 500calories

6:00pm Shake Nlarge2 + shot of flax
    Approx. 600calories

9:00pm 4-6oz Salmon + rice/potatoes
    Approx. 500calories

Midnight Meal w/shake, shot of flax + 3IU's GH!
    Approx 800calories

Sleep (Time to grow!) Sometimes wake-up and drink Whey shake during the night.

There you have it, Pretty accurate sample of my Workout days diet, I cheat a bit more on my OFF days being that I don't have the slin to worry about, but not much. Lets do a quick run down of my approx calorie count and macro breakdown.

Approx. 5000-5500 Calories
    Protein - 300-350
    Carbs - 600-700
    Fats - 75-100

Eat like this everyday and you will grow, although you will hate the site of food.

Great leg workout, strength is coming back nicely. Chest was today, very strong as well with minimal sleep last night and feeling very dehydrated throughout the day. Back on Tues, we'll see how it goes. Running low on Drol so I've been stuck on 50mg/day, hopefully be able to up it to 100mg soon. Starting aromasin tomorrow as well.

Not quite sure when I should start T3 with the EOD approach I've taken with my GH. Any ideas?

Hovering at 195, We'll see if I can't do some damage in the next couple weeks and get close to 200.
    Last edited by IBdmfkr; 01-24-2006 at 12:50 AM.

197 and climbing, usually don't weigh myself everyday but hell I'm almost back at my original weight so what the hell. Great back workout tonight btw, did dumbbell rows with 125's with ease, I'll have to go to the other gym on my following back day for the larger dumbbells. People starting to make comments again, so I'm guessing all is going well. Started aromasin yesterday at 25mg/day, hopefully it does it's job and holds the water off like expected. Time for my GH and off to bed, not to many people commenting but tons of views. Come on, help me out here.

getbig32 is offline Associate Member
    keep posting man! i would like to see how everything goes...very nice cycle! i want to see pics at the end!

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    I am watching bro and doing it with you. Keep it up you are doing great.

About 4wks in and still very vascular, trained legs again today and lifts were pretty impressive. If I keep getting stronger at this rate I'm not sure if they'll have enough 45 plates in the gym lol.. Still stuck below 200, I'm almost positive if I wasn't taking an Anti E I'd be 205 or so but I am glad to keep the bloat off.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Goodluck man...

I check this log everytime i log in by the way

~Nark

Glad to have you guys with me, helps keep me motivated and staying on track. Diet is the hardest thing, I don't care what anyone says.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Keep up the progress BD, I'm lurking from afar. Very interested how this goes...........

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    sounds like you are doin well IBd,keep it up mate!!

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Good shit bro, keep eating and grow, grow, grow!

So, you are taking your gh before bed, interesting....does it help you sleep?

Are you taking any supplements that you have not mentioned?

I think Casein protein would be a good addition to your program.

I eat a solid meal, whey + flax before bed, much better than casein (although I mix my shake with 1% milk which is mostly made up of casein).

Yes I take my GH morning(3IU), PWO(4IU) and before bed(3IU). I sleep fine even on 100mg/day of Tren , never had a problem w/sleeping.

I take milk thistle, liquid multi, and occasionally Vit C at higher dosages if I feel like I'm getting a cold.

Btw, Bi/Tri workout today. Good stuff, lifts were up and felt good. Elbows hurt a bit on heavy skulls but other than that it was a good day. Suprised how vascular I am with this Drol dosage, the Nolva/aromasin (not sure which one) must be working well. Getting more and more comments about how much size I'm putting on, I just tell ppl I have lost BF and it must be an illusion Not sure how much longer I will be able to make excuses at this rate.

Just ordered the Site's book today as well, looking forward to reading it. Seems cheap for the amount of info it seems to offer.
    Last edited by IBdmfkr; 01-29-2006 at 01:11 AM.

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    starting to follow...

OFF today, feeling extremely lethargic all day, lounging around here, eating and sleeping all day. Not sure if the high dosage of GH is catching up to me or if the Drol could be the cause, I dropped it a couple weeks in to 50mg because I had a mishap with some of my pills but now it has been back up to 100mg/day for the past 4-5days I think. Anyhow, the arm workout yesterday kinda threw my schedule off so I will possibly do shoulders tomorrow and then Back on Wed, Chest on Fri, legs Sun. and get back into my normal routine. Sorry for you guys having to read through all the crap inbetween the logs, hopefully it will subside.

Thanks for cleaning it up Nark, much appreciated.
    Last edited by IBdmfkr; 01-30-2006 at 02:18 AM.

Shoulders today, only had 30mins to lift today but went "hard and heavy". Presses were up and I ended up having a pretty descent training day. I'll follow it up with Back on Wed, Chest on Fri, and Legs on Sun. Still stuck at around 195-197, but feel as if I'll break it by this weekend! Deff. noticing some very hard gains only one month in, this aromasin is great.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    this aromasin is great.

That's what I like to hear. Keep up all the hard work BD!!!!

Back today, lets just say I'm an animal lol. Pumps are good and lifts are high, feeling as though I'll break 200 by this weekend if I already haven't. Still very vascular throughout the arms and shoulders. Diet isn't all that clean but high in calories. I'll take tomorrow off and hit Chest on Fri, hoping to break some records, keep you posted.

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    hahah you sick Fu*K!

Keep it going brotha

TCEL300 is offline Member
    bro awesome log...keep up the good work,..deff keeps me motivated reading this..good luck

Ahh yes, Chest/calves today. I was scheduled for Flat bench but all the benches were taken so I decided what the hell and went to dumbbells. Put up 125's for my final workset 10times, then 110's on seated incline. 4plates + 25 on Seated Calf raises. I was doing 115's before and 3 + 25 on calves 2weeks ago. Close to 200 and still holding low BF. Took some pics last night, looking more solid at the same weight when I took them 4months ago. Back has thicken out a bit too. Everything going well.
    Last edited by IBdmfkr; 02-04-2006 at 02:09 AM.

Kurz is offline Member
    I'd love to see your diet bro...and your actually training theories...youve made some INCRED. gains!

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    I'd love to see your diet bro...and your actually training theories...youve made some INCRED. gains!
    You asked him already and he posted it.**shaking head**

Kurz is offline Member
    My fault.........I just thought he really cranked the cals recently....sorry bro, if it's the same, please disregard.

lol, I drink whey for every meal. That's the key to success. j/k No I am keeping my calories high until week 10-12 and then cleaning them up a tad bit. Not really much to tell. Enjoying the day off today, sore as hell.

Kurz: Check out post #45, should answer your question.

Sun, Feb 5th. Leg Day. Hack squats 5plates, Leg press 13plates. Great workout for the small amount of time I had. Must have been the only guy in the gym at 5pm-6pm during the kickoff lol.. Backed off aromasin to EOD and I seem to have gotten libido back to normal over a weeks time. Other than that, nothing to report. Looking forward to shots tomorrow
    Last edited by IBdmfkr; 02-05-2006 at 11:23 PM.

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    so did you hit 200?...

please dont hit me if you posted it and I missed it

lol... You think I'm bad look at some of stayinstacked's posts. Hovering right around 200 btw, even better than that though are my lifts.

Chest today put up 315 8times clean reps, 110's on incline dumbbells.
    I'm only 5-6wks in and already my strength has broken all my old records at a lighter weight. All is good, Can't wait to see what the primo will bring to the table.

Took recent pics and compared, to pics of me at 205 and I look much more developed and leaner in recent pics.

Thanx for the inquiry Newkid, keep you guys posted. Peace

BD

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Took recent pics and compared, to pics of me at 205 and I look much more developed and leaner in recent pics.
    Pics.. post up.

NOW!

Sweet leg workout tonight. Lifts are all up and I've FINALLY broke 200, bout time. Feel as if I'm still below 10% or close to. Pushin for 205 by the end of the month, see if I can swing it.
    Everything is going well so far, Primo hasn't hit yet that I can tell but the Test feels like it's finally getting to me. btw, did arms couple days ago and suprised myself with how much stronger my Tri's were and I haven't even been dedicating a day to them since the beginning of this cycle, only time they get worked is on chest/shoulder days. I'm gonna cruise through next weeks workouts and then possibly post some before/midcycle pics. See how they turn out
    Last edited by IBdmfkr; 02-13-2006 at 10:49 PM.

Last few days kinda noticed my knuckles hurting and feeling very stiff. Not sure if this is a side from the GH but I will give it another week or so and if it continues I will lower my dosage. All in all the 10IU EOD has been Great and the sides none compared to my last run with 4IU/day sides set on within the first couple weeks until I got used to it. Keep u posted and hope all goes well, hands are numb as I'm typing this lol Supprised I haven't made more spelling mistakes.
    Last edited by IBdmfkr; 02-17-2006 at 09:05 PM.

Gh sides have noticably gone away for some reason, not sure why.

Chest tonight, great workout. Lifts are still up even though the Drol has been stopped for a couple weeks. Weight has stayed around 200-202 but getting more vascular. Calories are on the higher end also, not sure why I've stayed so lean, aromasin or GH? Not sure. I went back to 2on1off with aromasin because I was starting to see a tad of water on my face.

Other than that, all is well. BP and resting pulse was a bit high while on Drol but I haven't checked it again, I'll check it this weekend and see where I stand.

Due to recent PM's with a few respected members here I'm going to cut this cycle short to 12-14wks. I'll post up the changes soon. My reasoning for this is because I don't believe such a long cycle is worthwhile Pros vs Cons. I am in wk 8 and my gains have slowed down drastically, although I have received tremendous gains up until now. I feel as if running such a long and suppressive cycle at my age could possibly be detrimental. Most if not all of my strength/weight gains were attained within the first 6wks, even with the longer acting compounds that were included in my arsenal, pretty interesting.

Btw, Legs today. I've been looking forward to this all week

Cut to 13wks.

1-5 DROL 75mg/day
    1-8 TestE 750mg/wk
    1-10 Deca 600mg/wk
    5-11 Primo 1000mg/wk
    8-13 Winny 75mg/day
    8-13 Prop 100mg/day
    8-13 Masteron 400mg/wk
    10-13 HCG 500iu twice wkly.
    13-18 Nolva20mg/day + aromasin25mgEOD
    wk 13 - GH dropped to 5IU's 5on2off

Up to 203, very happy with cycle just don't feel as if 20wks is totally necessary and gains have already slowed. Don't really want to draw it out just to be disappointed and have a difficult time with recovery.
    Last edited by IBdmfkr; 02-22-2006 at 02:58 AM.

ShnouzedUp is offline Banned
    niiiiiice cycle and log man! i'm really enjoyin it... btw you musta had one hell of a pretty penny for all that gear.... wish it were mine, good luck....GO EAT

Thx for following, hope ppl could read this and take what they needed from it.

The cycle was donated by a mad scientist, I am the experiment.

ShnouzedUp is offline Banned
    Thx for following, hope ppl could read this and take what they needed from it.

The cycle was donated by a mad scientist, I am the experiment.
    Wish i had a mad scientist in my life

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information