StevePJC is offline Member

My Winstrol Only Experience.

Now this has probably been beaten to death. I admit, I’m too lazy to do a search.

Being cleared to lift again was a breath of fresh air. Keep hurting myself over the past two years. Since Winstrol is the only thing I have (orals, 10mg) I decided to do a cycle and see what effects might take place. What I am hoping for is an endurance boost for cardio as well as some strength kickstart.

My main goal is simple though; Kick start my fitness back into gear. No pun intended.

The first week has come and gone. Some stats to go through.

Height, 6’1”
    Weight, 323lbs
    BF- 23%

Highlights of first week

10mg ED (I know, small)

Day 1 saw chest and shoulders. Before I separated my shoulder, last year I was doing on max days on bench; 275x8, 325x6, 405x3. I have a bit to work back up to that level.

I started out with a 175 warm up for 8 reps. At rep 7 things got VERY heavy. Not good.
    Set 2 I went up to 225 and could push up 6. I decided to push it with set 3 and go for 245. I got three out of that.

The other highlight for week 1 was shoulders. Lost a lot of strength there.

Cardio 5 days per week at 30 minutes minimum, 90 minutes maximum of Thursday and Friday. Weekend I took off.

Week 2 Beginning.

318lbs. Bodyfat unknown.

I like to mix up exercises for body parts so Monday, being chest day was spent with dumbbells. Again, lost strength as far as the dumbbells go. I took a shot in the dark and picked up a pair of 55’s. That was about all I could do. Three sets of 8 reps a piece. I have always found dumbbells to be a better over all exercise that the bar. I guage this on how I feel the next day. If I feel like my chest is going to fall off, than I know I’ve done good. That and I feel the pumps are better sans the bar.

Midway into week two I am noticing more definition starting to poke out in my traps, shoulders, and chest. With all the cardio my legs are starting to take more shape. Can the Winstrol be doing this? Shoulder day is tomorrow. Before I had to take time off I was doing Military Press of 225lbs for 6 reps. My first shoulder day back last week it was all I could do to get 135 up for 8. I am going to be particularly interested to see if any strength changes have happened in the shoulder department. Next real test will be Monday when I go back to the bar for bench press.

I have always had the understanding the Winstrol and Stanozolol were primarily for endurance gains. I have noticed in week two, endurance actually decrease for cardio. I’m laboring to do 30 minutes. Possibly a diet issue. I’ve never been one to diet properly.

Next update soon. Possibly upping dosage to 20mg ED next week. With each pill I do take 350mg of milk thistle just in case.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    bro dont bother with winny just diet and cardio to get back in shape

also that dose is very low

and winny only will kill your joints but not sure at that dose

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by StevePJC

Height, 6’1”
    Weight, 323lbs
    BF- 23%
    Care to post a picture up of yourself?

Either you're an absolute monster,or your BF percentage is way off.

~Pinnacle~

The picture in my avatar is me. I wouldn't call myself a monster so you may be right on the BF %. Now you've got me wondering. I'll see if the trainer lady is there today and get it rechecked.

cnepp is offline Junior Member
    That Winny dose seems a little low. Ever consider bumping it to 50 mg/day?

why are you even bothering with 10mg of winstrol ? with your weight, that mg doseage wouldn't do shit especially since it's the oral

1/12/06 - 315.3lbs 31%BF (Re-measured)

How is it possible, to not be able to lift for close to a year while rehabbing a shoulder problem, get cleared to lift again at whatever level is comfortable with me, first week in, do 135lbs on the military press and strain, and the next week get 185 up easily and could have done more? I understand the flak about such a low dose. What I don’t get is the flames via PM about what a dumbass I am, yadda yadda. Don’t worry, they’re deleted and I won’t turn you in. Anyways, is 10mg a day too low or not? Can muscle memory shoot a lift up 50 pounds in ONE week? Is the small dosage doing anything or isn’t it?

Since my wife is a teacher, and I an un-employed teacher, I go to the gym after dropping her off. I do my cardio first, which today, I got an hour in easily. Winny helping? Normally I’m sweating the hour. After this I ate my cold chicken breast from the night before, and washed it down with a protein shake. Sat around watching my PVP for about 45 minutes and went to the weights.

First off was the Military Press. I put 135 on the bar where I left off last week. Either I had more energy than normal or something funny is going on. I just don’t buy muscle memory though. Got 12 up for what was going to be my first set, turned out to be my warmup. Went and put 185 on the bar and started my first official set. The weight went up no problem so I decided to keep it there and do slow reps. 3 sets, 8 reps a piece, 12 count used for each rep.

That was the only highlight.

Again my goal of this experiment was to simply kick start my fitness to give myself a boost. I’m not hoping this will help me drop a ton of weight, or put 20 pounds of muscle on. Just a kickstart. I am noticing some definition changes in my shoulders. Just slightly. The muscle under my flab is getting very hard. My traps are also starting to peak up just slightly more than usual.

Bodyfat was measured incorrectly by the trainer that was there on day one. It is indeed higher at 31%. When my 4 week experiment is over I will be going on a proper cutting diet to get that down to a target of 25%.

Will be heating up a tuna flank shortly. The rest of my food schedule for today,

1pm, MetRX Shake
    3pm Chicken Breas
    5pm Chicken Stir Fry (Dinner)
    7pm Tuna Can
    9pm Shake

How is it possible, to not be able to lift for close to a year while rehabbing a shoulder problem, get cleared to lift again at whatever level is comfortable with me, first week in, do 135lbs on the military press and strain, and the next week get 185 up easily and could have done more? I understand the flak about such a low dose. What I don’t get is the flames via PM about what a dumbass I am, yadda yadda. Don’t worry, they’re deleted and I won’t turn you in. Anyways, is 10mg a day too low or not? Can muscle memory shoot a lift up 50 pounds in ONE week? Is the small dosage doing anything or isn’t it?
    10mg is considered low for your size. are you trying to conduct an experiment? because if not then up the dose!

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!

How is it possible, to not be able to lift for close to a year while rehabbing a shoulder problem, get cleared to lift again at whatever level is comfortable with me, first week in, do 135lbs on the military press and strain, and the next week get 185 up easily and could have done more?
    Much respect for posting your true BF!! I suspected it was much higher.

Why don't you believe in muscle memory?It's a phenomenon I've experienced first hand,as well as many others.

~Pinnacle~

Yeah I had someone different check the bodyfat this morning. She did something wrong. The guy called her in and used me as a training aide to show her how to measure. From the time I first had it measured to now he estimates it was 32 or 33% when I first started this "experiment"/kickstart.

As for the muscle memory. I just don't know. As well as I was handling 185 for MP, I just don't see how a lift can go up 50 pounds in a week. It is a phenomenon though. I'm still wondering if the winstrol is having any effect. My wife definately thinks I feel "harder" if that is possible for a blubber boy like me. She says my shoulders are really showing. Again though, muscle memory?

I plan on continuing this for 4-6 weeks going to a maximum 40mg ED.

paintball4ever85 is offline Junior Member
    If your going to keep up the winstrol deffinitely bump it up. 30 should be the lowest you should be going, but with your weight maybe 40-50. But my main advice is to just trust pinnacle in whatever he says.

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    i didnt see any carbs or EFA's in ur little diet example

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    You got flamed via PM? ...that shit doesn't fly here.

Foward those PMs to me if you have them still and i'll deal with it.

As to your quest to get back in shape.. good luck. The guys did raise some valid questions on this thread tho: where're the carbs? where're the EFAs? Why's the winstrol dosage so low?

Holla

~Narkissos

Yeah I did get flamed via PM. I let it roll off and deleted it. The person who did it had a whopping 12 posts total so I didn't pay it much mind. I will report future flames.

The diet is not an every day thing. I am switching up each and every day. One day I will try as little carbs as possible. Next day is different. When this experiment is over my diet will be more set in stone.

1/14/06 317lbs

Things that make you go Hmmmmmmm. Up 1.7 pounds since I last weighed in. Can it be muscle? I did notice one of my old workout shirts that used to be kinds tight around the mid section was looser and the chest area tighter. Much tighter. Makes my man tits stand out. What’s making my chest feel tighter though I’m cool with.

Got an hour on the Eliptical this morning. Felt great. Barely tired. I haven’t felt any sides whatsoever from the low dose. Really didn’t expect any. Monday I am bumping up to 20mg for week 3. Week 4 I am planning 30mg. Week 5 and 6 I am planning 40mg ED

1/17/06 320.7 lbs

I really don't think the weight gain over the past few days is from the Winstrol . The three pounds I believe is water weight from not being in the gym yesterday and Sunday. Today is the day I go to 20mg ED. I can tell it is working underneath the flab. Muscles are harder, strength on a few lifts are slightly up. Am curious how 20mg will do.

Chest day was today. Hasn't been much of an improvement on the bench press. It's been two weeks since the last time I did bench so I didn't know what to expect. Warm up at 185 went with really no problems. 12 reps. Then I put 225 on. Got to 7 out of 12 reps and started to struggle. Put 245 on next and got 8 good reps out of it. For the final, I went 255 and got 6 good reps and struggled with two more. I'll admit, I was dissapointed. Still way off where I was, but I shouldn't expect major results in two weeks.

No other highlights.

1/18/06 319.4lbs

Instead of 20mg ED I've decided to jump up to 30mg. At only one day, of course I notice nothing. Up to now it's been 10mg ED except for yesterday which was 20. I have noticed on the sides, some gastrointestinal pain. Just slight but it's there. I'm now taking 450mg of milk thistle with every 10mg dose for a total of 1350mg a day. Other supps every day are, 1g fish oil, 300mg DHEA, 2.5g Vit C, as well as Glutamine at night.

I've still not noticed any real increase in stamina. If anything there is a marked decrease. Most days I labor to get 30 minutes on the cross trainer. Today was no exception.

Did back today. T-Bar rows, Lat Pulldowns, seated rows, nothing of note.

Had my BF checked again today. Same lady that fouled it up the first time. And she's a licensed personal trainer? She measured 19%. I'm no real judge of BF% but after talking to the guy that remeasured it the first time, I just don't buy 19%. Had him recheck and it was 29%.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My Winstrol Only Experience.-01182006b.jpg  

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    30mgs ed? 50mgs ed is a minimum dose with winstrol IMO. Especially if you are running winny only!

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    The trainer lady is an idiot abput your BF your not 19 31+% sounds more accurate from looking at your pictures.

What kind of cardio are you doing with this cycle???

I suggest that you up your fish oil doseag VASTLY!!! you will notice a very substantial rise in BF loss I also suggest that you use a product called sesathin it is extracted from sesame seeds and it kind of like a super fish oil in its fat loss regards.

But in all seriousness Ive megadosed fish oil stacked with sesamin and seem some remarkable results Shoot for at least 10-15Gs of fish oil per day and the spped of BF loss(as long as cardio is intuned) will be dramatic

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    Yeh bro your at least 30% BF. id hit cardio hard 45 min a day 6-7 days a week for 2 months or so... drop some fat. Winstrol is not going to do much for you.

1/19/06 - 318lbs - Had BF checked again today by the guy that knows what he's doing. 29% on the dot.

Got 60 minutes on the eliptical today. 5 miles, 1014 calories burned.

Had probably the best workout since I started back again. Lifts are really getting back on the right track. Post cardio, I eat a chicken breast cooked ffrom the night before, drink a protein shake, and sit around watching my PVP for about 30 minutes before going to the weights. Decided to drink one of those energy drinks as well.

I understand where everyone is coming from when they say the doses I am using wont do a damn thing. I am not so sure. Again, can muscle memory kick in bringing lifts to wthin 15-25lbs on many exercises? My goal, like I have said earlier in this thread is NOT to drop 30 pounds in a month. It's also, NOT to gain 20 pounds of muscle in a month either. It's simply to kickstart my fitness back in gear so I can get back on track. If the small doses act as a placebo than so be it. A good jusdge though for me, is the fact that alot of my shirts that for the past few months have been tight in the gut, are all of a sudden loose, and the chest area, tighter.

Bryan I am taking your advise. I read some articles on Google about fish oil helping with fat loss. Some people shit on the notion but also mentioned their doses at 500-1000mgs a day. I am starting at 12,000mgs. Looking forward to any results.

Also cardio is 30-60 mins a day, 5 days a week on the eliptical machine. I keep my heartrate at about 160bpm.

tt2323 is offline Junior Member
    Are you getting a skinfold caliper fat measurement? I think the margin of error is like 3-5%. The lady doesn't know what she is doing obviously.. but the test is off because people hold fat in different area obviously.. good luck in the transformation!

try to replace those fat grams from the fish oil with fat in your normal meals

Id also REALLY suggest you google sesathin it does WONDERS as well

@tt2323 - No they use this device they call the Futrex Box. Some kind of an infared thing. THEN they use the caliper and take measurements on my love handles, both sides, the back of each arm. They calculate something and tell me the number. The dude uses the Futrex thing only. Says it's as accurate as you can get. I dont know jack about it. Found out that the lady trainer had to be hauled through classes by others.

Bryan, I'm doing some reading on Sensathin. Do you reccomend this in place of the high fish oil doses or in addition to?

Workout was shit today. Weight down to 314lbs.

1/22/06 324lbs

It's absolutely amazing to me how much weight I put on over one day when I'm not in the gym. That and I cheated like never before yesterday. I'm likely not going to make it to the gym tomorrow so I did my Monday today.

This is also the week I decided to up things to 40mg ed. Bench press is stalled. Not trying to max anymore. Bodyfat % is going down it seems because I am seeing some definition in my shoulders and upper chest. Still taking 12g Fish Oil a day.

sesathin in addition to fish oil

dont fret the weight gain at your BF its typical to hold ALOT of sub Q water

QUIT CHEATING ON DIET!!! lol

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    I would highly suggest you read the cutting stickie in the diet forum, without out a proper dietary appraoch you are just spinning your wheels..i would like to see you reach your goals and to put it simple "You are what you eat"...

Make a sample diet in this form and post it in the diet forum and we can critique it for you.

Meal 1

Meal 2

Meal 3

etc

etc

I would also suggest you drop the Winstrol until you have your diet down and are seeing results naturally. Classic cart before the horse scenario here.

I wish you the best of luck...

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member

Since my wife is a teacher, and I an un-employed teacher, I go to the gym after dropping her off. I do my cardio first, which today, I got an hour in easily. Winny helping? Normally I’m sweating the hour. After this I ate my cold chicken breast from the night before, and washed it down with a protein shake. Sat around watching my PVP for about 45 minutes and went to the weights.

First off was the Military Press. I put 135 on the bar where I left off last week. Either I had more energy than normal or something funny is going on. I just don’t buy muscle memory though. Got 12 up for what was going to be my first set, turned out to be my warmup. Went and put 185 on the bar and started my first official set. The weight went up no problem so I decided to keep it there and do slow reps. 3 sets, 8 reps a piece, 12 count used for each rep.

That was the only highlight.

Again my goal of this experiment was to simply kick start my fitness to give myself a boost. I’m not hoping this will help me drop a ton of weight, or put 20 pounds of muscle on. Just a kickstart. I am noticing some definition changes in my shoulders. Just slightly. The muscle under my flab is getting very hard. My traps are also starting to peak up just slightly more than usual.

Bodyfat was measured incorrectly by the trainer that was there on day one. It is indeed higher at 31%. When my 4 week experiment is over I will be going on a proper cutting diet to get that down to a target of 25%.

Will be heating up a tuna flank shortly. The rest of my food schedule for today,

1pm, MetRX Shake
    3pm Chicken Breas
    5pm Chicken Stir Fry (Dinner)
    7pm Tuna Can
    9pm Shake

10 mg is way too low, as you've heard, but I'm not going to be a dick. I gained a bunch of weight a couple years ago and was 6'1" 275 lbs and 29 % BF. I dropped to 245 lbs 18% BF after about 6 months of training clean, and then I started at 40 mg per day Anavar to harden and tone. I'm currently running Winny to cut up for spring. It has a short half life ( 9 hours I believe), so space them out over the day.
    You can probably get away with 50-60 mg per day after the first 4-5 days if it doesn;t bother you too much, but I wouldn;t run less than 40 to start. The key is to keep your levels steady.

And yes, you look like you were a monster before your injury, so it doesn;t surprise me in the least that your military jumped that much. It would have done the same thing without the 10 mg of Winny. Winny doesn;t help strength a whole lot anyways. Anavar would have accounted for a strength increase at a dose over 30 mg per day, but again, I would recommend either drastically increasing your Winny dose if you want to get anything at all out of it. I would do Anavar over Winny any day though. The only reason I did the Winny is because it was available, which was a mistake I've learned from.

and don't forget CARDIO CARDIO CARDIO DIET DIET DIET.
    Last edited by MAXIMA5; 02-14-2006 at 11:51 AM.

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    StevePJC,

I see you havent posted since january. How is it going? Remember, don't burn yourself out in the first couple weeks and get frustrated and quit the cardio and diet. You didn;t gain all the weight in 2 weeks, and you can;t take it off in 2 weeks either.

Also, I looked your diet over and had a suggestion. Washing down 2 chicken breasts with a protein shake is NOT A GOOD IDEA. You can;t get al your protein in one meal, since your body can only synthesize about 50 grams of protein in a 2 hour period. If you took a 50 gram protein shake after 2 chicken breasts, your body is going to store the protein it can't process as fat. I space 250 grams of protein evenly throughout the day and it has been working wonders. I used to do the same thing and pound tuna, protein shakes, and egg whites in the same meal, and I couldn;t lose any fat. now I know why.

I'm sure someone has another opinion on the subject, but I just wanted to let you know what worked for me. good luck

bro u need to diet

Thread Information