Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    madflabby is offline Associate Member

Motivation

I've worked through a rut in motivation.

My boy Primetime inspired me to cut the crap. I've been told to do easy cardio, walking uphill all that. I don't think it works for me. WHen I do cardio I want to sweat.

I ran today for 10 minutes, then walked for 20 minutes at 4mph and an 8 on the incline scale. Its a start.

I'm strong as hell right now. You want evidence? I threw up 405 6 times yesterday on my bench. But I really want to lean down so I'm going to go back to what i call REAL cardio and do away w/low impact non sweat stuff.

Hell that's why I'm on the juice right? To do real cardio w/out worrying about losing muscle.

Also I have a 10K I like to run in coming up toward the end of March. I weight 240lbs right now, that'd be tough. I think I could do it if I was under 230lbs, so that's my goal. 30 days, 10 lbs.

primetime1 is offline Member
    glad to see you working through a rut bro, it happens but determination will get you to your goal.
    im glad your upin the cardio and i bet youll like the results with the tren cuz that ish makes you sweat alone.. ive added some effedra to my work outs and i think thats helped me lean down a tad bit more. it has definetly uped the sweating factor.

your strength is great! 405 for 6 is no joke. actually my goal is to rep it just once before i end this cycle. ive already gotten to my old max so im hopin the next few weeks brings added strength my self.

as for the real cardio, i believe this is key, regardless of what many have told me. i my self dont have the metab to just eat right and get shredded so i have to do some higher intesity cardio to get the results. latley i started to jump rope and this is a great way to get your heart goin and make the sweat drip.
    good work and keep it up.

Shoulder workout today @ lunch. Came in there focused.

Bench (I love to throw in heavy bench at the start to get my shoulders pre-pumped)

135 warmup
    225 warmup
    405 5 times
    315 12 times slow

Side raises
    35 X 8
    45 X 6
    55 X 4

Rear delts on tehe machine, don't remember the poundages but I went slo on the machine and paused 5 seconds each rep.

Dumbell pullovers 100lbs stretch those shoulders/pecs/lats 3 sets of 10

lightweight barbell behind the neck press 20 reps 115 lbs.

FARMERS WALK Ok I was wrapping it up and wanted to burn out, I grabbed a couple of 45's and went outside and did a lap around the track @ the gym. WOW, my traps exploded. Highly recommend those to anyone.

All and all, thumbs up. Felt good about this one.

Decent chest workout yesterday, did a shitload of flat bench.

315 X10
    315X 10
    315X 10
    315 x 6
    315 x 6
    225 x 10
    225 x 10
    225 x 10
    275 x 10
    275 x 10

Incline hammer strength
    3 sets of 10 w/3 plates on each side.

cable flies pause at maximum contraction to feel it.

Decline bench w/1 plate 21's w/my partner.

thats some crazy flat benching bro.. musta been feelin real good to toss that weight around for them reps .. good stuff!!!
    keep on it for sure and have you added some cardio to date?

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Why'd you do so many sets of flat bench?

How're you feeling overall with your progress thus far?

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Why'd you do so many sets of flat bench?

How're you feeling overall with your progress thus far?

I usually start w/flat bench. My workourt partner was finishing training his wife, so I started w/out him, I was pretty much done after doing the sets of 315, he came in and he works out w/225, that's pretty light so I did a few, he worked up to 275 so I went w/him. The muscle/tendons that connect my delts to my pecs is sore as hell and rock hard right now.

Overall pretty impressed w/my results I had some life stuff complicate this cycle, mostly being extremely broke/sressed out. That effected my diet mainly when I have money I can buy everything and get my meals planned etc. It's been up and down.

last year I did a M1T/Test CYP cycle and got up to 250lbs, as strong as I am now, but way flabbier. My back looks ripped @ 240 and I know I'm carrying a lot of water w/the cyp.

I've been very fortunate on the tren sides. I had a couple bad days but for the most part I sleep like a baby and haven't raged. That's nice.

My main gripe is I like to run. ( I know random for a guy my size ) I like to run a few miles at a time, I can't do that now. I miss it. I look forward to jogging again after PCT.

HCG coming this week so that should help me prepare for PCT (4 weeks away)

Leg day was nice. I kinda felt slightly pissed, I have for the passed couple days. I've been kinda short/cranky. In the gym that was a good thing. I just kept loading up 45's on the leg press and doing sets of 20reps, Got up to 13 45's per side. No room for more, did my 20 reps, felt faint when I stood up, I loved it. Next week I'm going to get someone to climb up there for an extra 200 lbs.

when the weights run out start stackin ppl like Arny did!!! thats awsome bro, must have some tree trunk legs!!

you gettin the cardio in gear yet?

Cardio is ok, it just sux that I can't really run, I get too winded and my calves/shins get so pumped that it facking hurts. I've been doing the girlie stuff, like walking, doing eliptical etc.

Today is back day, no deads today (my legs are too facking sore) I'm on my way to the gym now.

Peace

bumping this for back day.. woot!

LOL, yeah Back day has become my favorite day, nothing beats a good back pump. I did a handfull of 125 dumbell rows, some 300lb seated close grip pulldowns, and some misc light stuff. Felt good.

Tomorrow is arm day. Time to get my biceps veiny.

jon77 is offline Banned
    keep up the good work...

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    yea man, how bout some new pics?? Id like to see em if ya got time.

I'll get some, I haven't been working out as much. THe wierd thing is when I do workout my strength is through the roof, my weight has leveled off at 240lbs I'm done w/the tren , I'm currently finishing up the cycle w/a gram of test cyp a week until I can get HCG , then I'll run that inbetween my last shot of cyp and pct.

My lifts?

Today I benched 405 6 times. and then worked out my back, I tried to work up to 455lb deads couldn't do it, but 405 3 times was ok.

I feel big.

ive been wondering where you been bro.. how many weeks you have left on test? still your strength is doin well, i wish i was repin 405, hopefully i still have a chance at hittin that this go.
    keep up the work, keep postin up so we can keep motivating you. hows that cardio comin along?

keep at it man.. take care you big oxx

Cadio has been non existenat bro, my overall drive hasn't been there, but when I'm in the gym I'm as strong as ever.

After PCT I'll probably gradually get back into jogging/running. I enjoy running 10K's and the such.

My shoulders are freaking huge and get quiet veiny when I lift, it freaks my wife out.

I'm down to my last week or two.

hey bro.. just checkin in to see how things are goin. cycle is winding down and id like to hear your thoughts on how it went.

once you get to doin your 10ks, something ill never be able to do.. im sure youll slim down, keep ya diet straight and mind strong after the cycle bro as its sometimes mentally hard to keep yourself strong in the gym through pct
    hope all is well other wise

Quote Originally Posted by madflabby
    I'm down to my last week or two.
    Gonna follow you through tho.

What's your general opinion on how this cycle went for you?

In relation to the goals you set before hand that is.

Thanks

Cycle thoughts

Strength gains were insane, blasted 405 for 7 reps yesterday, so that part of the cycle was great.

While I was on Tren -E my sides were minimal and I was very toned, I ran into some stress/financial/life drama which effected my drive/diet etc. I also found when I lift less I'm strong as hell, like 3-4 times a week spread out as opposed to 5-6 times a week.

But I planned this cycle around cutting that didn't happen, maybe it's my ego I don't know but I ended up just getting strong as hell, I weigh just under 240lbs now, which is an improvement I guess last summer I did a bulker got up to 250 (really balooned) and wasn't this strong. I think I would do better on this cycle for cutting the second time around as I know what to expect.

well test and tren are know for the strength gains my man.. diet and cardio are the key to cuttin so if they were sub par then next time you know to dial them in more to achieve your desired goals. its the experiance youve gained with the substances that will greater benifit you for your next planned cycle.
    maybe next time try tren a, test and winny or var if your still wantin to cut.

also, as everyone knows diet and cardio for us bigger guys (220+) is hard as hell, i think more so than the smaller already tone bros,
    spring/summer are around the corner, if you get to running your 10ks and stuff itll def help you shed some unwanted bf.

do you have any more pics to compare?

good log and good work, keep us posted through pct and there on bro.
    take care

Thanke prime, its been cool getting feedback/support from you and Nark through this.

I'm currently in Test Cyp Limbo land, the 2-3 weeks before you can start PCT, I'm running HCG and Nolva now, I'll start Clomid Friday. I'm still horney as hell so I guess I'm not really in full blown PCT yet.

not a prob big man. hopefully a nice fast recovery wil do you well and then you can take the time off and plan the next run.
    still keep hittin the gym hard through pct as sometimes its rough to get motivated when you know your coming off.

im hopin running winny to pct for me helps me while the test runs out

What a waste.

I think I over did it while I was on. Benching the insane weight over and over was too much for my ego to handle. On a heavy seat of 405lbs on my eight rep I tweaked my shoulder.

Tweak my ass, I facked it up. It's been about six weeks since I've been able to work out and I'm wondering if I'll need to go under the knife. I can't throw anything overhand so I think it's my rotator cuff. I'm almost done with PCT so it's on to cardio because cardio/legs/abs are all I can do.

Moral of the story don't be a dipshit like i was. Be careful, your tendons aren't as strong as you are sometimes.

After my shoulder injury i blew out a disk in my back which laid me out for months. I'm back in the gym/running. My bench is around 405 (1 rep max) I'm natural and I'm running again. In fact I'm running a lot like 20 miles a week. I weigh 226 right now and I'm dieting. I'm going on a natural cutter, not sure if I want to sprinkle anything in yet.

hollaatyoboy is offline Associate Member
    how are u running your hcg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information