Konstandino is offline Banned

My First Cycle Diary - Clen/Var/Sust 250

Hey Guys,

Thought I would track my progress here. It's probably the best place to be for support. This is my first cycle so I'm taking it slow, and trying to get as cut as possible.

Week 1: 40 mcg. of Clen
    Week 2: 80 mcg. of Clen
    Week 3 & 4: ECA Stack
    Week 5 & 6: 40 mcg. of Clen
    Week 7 & 8: 80 mcg. of Clen
    Week 1-4: 20 mg. of Anavar ED
    Week 4-8: 40 mg. of Anavar ED
    Week 1-8: 500 mg. of Sus 250 EW

PCT: Clomid

It's a pretty light cycle, and I want to see how my body will react. My main goal is to shed as much fat as possible while gaining lean mass. I think I have the right gear for that. I would take more Var but it's extremely expensive.

I'm on Day 3 and I'm already feeling the effects of the Var, even at 20 mg. My body just feels harder. Clen and Cardio is an amazing combo! I feel like I'm flying when I'm on the treadmill. I noticed a little aggresion but it's not a big deal. What's really boosting my confidence is the Strength I'm getting from the Var. It's a very empowering feeling.

My starting weight was 240 and I'm now 235 just after 3 days. I'll post some pictures soon.

Just got back from the gym. My trainer gave me my first ever injection of the Sus. Wasen't a big deal. I was making it out to be more of an issue than it was. Didn't really feel anything, just a little prick.

I definatly feel more hyped, I'm sure it will take a couple injections before i start to feel the full effect, but I already feel a sense of hyped energy. Maybe it's the clen , I'm shaking like a mad man from it, but it makes my cardio sessions go by so smoothly.

After speaking w/ my trainer I decided to get some more Var, he's charging me $175 for 100ct. 5mg tabs. He said he usually charges $250-300 for that, but since it's my first cycle and he sees how dedicated I am, he's willing to give it to me for $175. I figure if I'm gonna do it, why not do it right, 20mg ED dosen't seem to be enough in my mind. He said I should not do Anavar for more than 6 weeks.

So, the cycle changes as follows:

Week 1: 40 mcg. of Clen
    Week 2: 80 mcg. of Clen
    Week 3 & 4: ECA Stack
    Week 5 & 6: 40 mcg. of Clen
    Week 7 & 8: 80 mcg. of Clen
    Week 1-4: 40 mg. of Anavar ED (or until my supply ends, whatever comes first, probably will only be able to take 20-30mg the last couple days)
    Week 1-5: 500 mg. of Sus 250 EW

I'm going to post some pictures later tonight. So what do you guys think so far? Anything I could do to improve the cycle? And also, how do you get your photo's in the Avatar? I uploaded mine but I don't see it? What am I doing wrong?

Finally figured out how to get my photo in the Avatar. My right glute is so sore from the injection. How long does the soreness typically last? I'm going to start taking dandelion root tea, it's suppose to be a superb liver cleanser!

Wondering if I should incorporate something else for liver care, what do you guys think? Too tired right now to upload pics but I will soon. Let's see how I'm going to feel tomorrow morning. Can't wait to see my results.

Day 4

I could not sleep last night from the pain due to injection. There is a huge knot underneath. How do you guys deal with this? Does it get easier, like does your body get used to it?

I literally could not sleep from it, I was tossing and turning all night. Guess there is a price to pay if I want results.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Rub the injection afterwards and apply heat afterwards. 8 weeks is pretty short. Take Milk Thistle 1g ed for liver support. Im interested in var right now a lil..keep on with the updates.

Thread Information