Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    hoss827 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by billybob13
    thats not him; i seen his pictures in another form and that is not even him!!!! This guy lies left and right.
    WTF? Explain yourself dick helmet--thats me over at my gym at the end of a upper body workout with a pump. Notice the small chest.

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    update dammit
    The gains keep a comin....=)

Got the test flu for the last couple days and it SUCKED ass hardcore but I got over it very quickly. Still steadily gaining in strength....this stuff should kick in full soon. It's definitly kicked in alot already at the start of week three. Gains are going great still.

Test for a first cycle is definitly enough!

Eh, I guess this is a "before" pic. it was taken two months ago.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First cycle--450mg Test Enanthate / 30mg dbol-346852076_l.jpg  

Back pic from tonight

Blurry as hell, i'll try to get another one...This is me, totally relaxed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First cycle--450mg Test Enanthate / 30mg dbol-picture-062.jpg  
    Last edited by hoss827; 02-02-2006 at 10:49 PM.

chest6 is offline Banned
    boy..is that a lil chub i see?

boy..is that a lil chub i see?
    Yessa--but not a lot. I'm eating everything I can get ahold of every 2-2 and a half hours. It's a little fat gain and some water retention. I'm gonna throw on some fat thru this cycle but i'm adding much muscle as well I've been sick so I didnt get to do cardio this week, but i'm doing that 3x a week throughout cycle. Where did you notice fat?

chest6 is offline Banned
    like..lower back/obliques. Maybe it is just me..and the crappy pic. Ive actually got some stubborn fat there that didnt wanna leave before..if Im right here. Hard to get rid of..

like..lower back/obliques. Maybe it is just me..and the crappy pic. Ive actually got some stubborn fat there that didnt wanna leave before..if Im right here. Hard to get rid of..
    Obliques yeah but it goes away while dieting, always. Lowerback, haha...prolly a little water. I have NO lowerback def. at all even though I deadlift my ass off. I'm gonna start doing good mornings this week.

chest6 is offline Banned
    i like goodmornings..yup. You'll be fine.

tjt
    tjt is offline Junior Member
    That test kicked in yet buddy?

I've been on for 24 days today, and since day 1 its been slow consistant gains but yesterday I threw an extra 20 lbs on my bench and got the same amount of reps like it was cake. It's kicking in full this week i'm sure.

PLAYA4LIFE is offline Associate Member
    you hoss whats your bench 160,170,180??

chest6 is offline Banned
    sarcasm aside update this shit dammit

sarcasm aside update this shit dammit
    Yeah that guy can lick my balls, he'd probably like it too.

Max is up to 225-235 right now, and today is the start of week five. I have had no need for nolva or 6-OXO to keep estrogen levels low as I have had no gyno symptoms up until yesterday, my nips started to occasionaly itch once or twice so I popped six caps of 6-OXO so i'm good now. (nolva is for PCT, i'm getting extra in right now for gyno issues).

I'm up about 14-15 pounds and feel very good at this weight, and strong. My arms are a bit over 16 with a pump now which is a good feeling. Strength just keeps going up like mad about 5-10 lbs every workout.

I lost my job a few days ago at GNC (lay-offs) so I was very worried I wouldnt be able to have enough FOOD for this cycle but rest assured I found one two days later at a gas station / grocery -- but it sucks. The manager drives me insane and I only make $5.60 so i'm hoping to get one at SAMS next week where I make $8.50 and get discounts on food--yeaaaah!

Just been really cramped with time lately--however work isn't interfering with my training. I'll update this more often if I get a chance bros!

chest6 is offline Banned
    Good stuff. Temporary for the job I guess. 5.60'll do til u get that sams job. Good to see you gettin results. Keep the cals highh

PLAYA4LIFE is offline Associate Member
    yo hoss how bout you lick my balls left first until I say quit. Your life sounds fuc**d up, taking steroids at a young age, working at a gas station, can't even buy food, whats next?

Quote Originally Posted by PLAYA4LIFE
    yo hoss how bout you lick my balls left first until I say quit. Your life sounds fuc**d up, taking steroids at a young age, working at a gas station, can't even buy food, whats next?
    LMFAO--you speak as if you've known me my entire life. Roids at a young age, so what? My body, my choice.

Second off, i'm in HIGH SCHOOL bro. It's not like i'm making a living at a fvckin gas station. Third off, food gets fvcking expensive. My parents have plenty of shit to eat but not enough for the high calorie diet i'm on. 3-4 meals a day is what they supply me with and I wont eat half the shit they do.

Anything else you'd like to tell me about myself?

Good stuff. Temporary for the job I guess. 5.60'll do til u get that sams job. Good to see you gettin results. Keep the cals highh
    Yeah Sams starts me out at $8.50. I had a job at the hospital as a resident sitter making $10.50 (waking old people up making sure they dont croak in their sleep ) but they raised everyones wages to $15.00 but they kicked all the HS kids out til they have their diploma, so i'll be back there in may which is great

chest6 is offline Banned
    sounds like a good job..unless they dont wake up

sounds like a good job..unless they dont wake up
    Yeah theres one guy that's strapped to the bed and i wont even touch him now....first time I did he sat up and started screaming some shit at me in german about jews--no shit. Hes in his late 80's.....I dont watch him anymore that often..when I do i'm just like "Psst....wake up man" until he wakes up. lol

OK--this is my last week on cycle before PCT and I thought I'd give an update. I'm VERY happy with the gains. I'm ending this cycle weighing about 188 which is an 18 pound gain--however I dropped some bodyfat as well.

I was very satisfied with this cycle. My strength has gone up a great amount, but I think I'm going to do the natural thing for a year before I cycle again, just to gain a good natural solid 8-10 lbs.

Here are pics, that were taken today (i'm a bit bloated, I just ate a couple of cheeseburgers for a cheatmeal LOL)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First cycle--450mg Test Enanthate / 30mg dbol-dscf1247.jpg  

back shot--best I can do for now fellas. Sorry!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First cycle--450mg Test Enanthate / 30mg dbol-dscf1253.jpg  

couple of shitty wheel shots, the flash on my cam is F*CKED up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First cycle--450mg Test Enanthate / 30mg dbol-dscf1276.jpg   First cycle--450mg Test Enanthate / 30mg dbol-dscf1277.jpg  

Conkies is offline Banned
    what are we looking at?

On another note,

This goes out to all the teens wanting to hop on gear early. I myself am 18, hopped on a bit too early but I am PLEASED with what I gained. My advice to all teens:

Wait until you are at least 18-20 years of age and have some decent training experience under your belt. The #1 thing that made me wish I wouldve waited was muscle maturity. My muscles haven't fully matured yet by any means and while I look thicker/more dense, my muscle maturity still isn't that great.

Gear does not fix that, it comes with age and EXPERIENCE. I'm not saying I regret this cycle by any means, but I dont want anyone disappointed in their first cycle. It should be a blast!

Quote Originally Posted by Conkies
    what are we looking at?
    Eh, the pics? lol

Conkies is offline Banned
    Kinda too blurry to tell anything from 'em Hoss.

Quote Originally Posted by Conkies
    Kinda too blurry to tell anything from 'em Hoss.
    Yeah I know--best I can do for now though I'm gonna ask a buddy of I can borrow his cam tonight

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    On another note,

This goes out to all the teens wanting to hop on gear early. I myself am 18, hopped on a bit too early but I am PLEASED with what I gained. My advice to all teens:

Wait until you are at least 18-20 years of age and have some decent training experience under your belt. The #1 thing that made me wish I wouldve waited was muscle maturity. My muscles haven't fully matured yet by any means and while I look thicker/more dense, my muscle maturity still isn't that great.

Gear does not fix that, it comes with age and EXPERIENCE. I'm not saying I regret this cycle by any means, but I dont want anyone disappointed in their first cycle. It should be a blast!
    no shit dummy thats what we said all along. 18-20? NOO. More like 20 is the earliest I'd do anything. Betta make sure you get those test levels back up..I think mine are naturally low now because of that stupid shit that I did. One more thing..u got clownfeet like me

no shit dummy thats what we said all along. 18-20? NOO. More like 20 is the earliest I'd do anything. Betta make sure you get those test levels back up..I think mine are naturally low now because of that stupid shit that I did. One more thing..u got clownfeet like me
    Yeah. Size 14's at 5'7. FACK I said 18-20 because some bros just have muscle maturity at such an early age. An aquaintaince of mine started at 16 and the kid had insane muscle maturity, hes a national competitor now but 16 is way too young.

*Alex* is offline Senior Member
    your midsection reminds me of this.................
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First cycle--450mg Test Enanthate / 30mg dbol-p52760.jpg  

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    Quote Originally Posted by alex7674
    that's really nice bro

Quote Originally Posted by alex7674
    This was a winter bulking cycle you know I gain fat on the midsection quick but when I diet I also lose it VERY quickly as well. 10 weeks of dieting and I see nearly all six abs. 14 weeks of dieting and i'm lean as ****.

i would love to see that.

Black R/T is offline Junior Member
    im going to raise the flag on that first pic , that wasnt you.

FROST is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Black R/T
    im going to raise the flag on that first pic , that wasnt you.

I'll vouch for the kid, its him.

Frost

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    Why wouldnt you believe it was him?

Quote Originally Posted by NewKid
    Why wouldnt you believe it was him?
    seriously.......if i was going to post a pic of someone else....why whould i post THAT pic.

Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    This was a winter bulking cycle you know I gain fat on the midsection quick but when I diet I also lose it VERY quickly as well. 10 weeks of dieting and I see nearly all six abs. 14 weeks of dieting and i'm lean as ****.
    and hoss next time you want to waiste a cycle,just come to my house ,give me your jucie ,i'll kick you in the balls and you'll get the same results! (which where NONE) Should have listened to the board ,when they were telling you that you are toooooooooo young to juice! peace....

DBflash21 is offline Member
    Hoss, no offense but you look even younger then 18, and you said you haven't graduated yet, so what gives?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information