Thread: my DNP journal

ANOTHER DNP JOURNAL - my first!

Just to let you know i start my DNP tomorrow. its my first time using this stuff so im running 200mg/day for 10 days to see how i go (and il have enough left over for more if i do it again!). Just had a huge meal there for my carb up the night before (ive never felt so tired on for the past few days on such low carbs!) so im all ready and set. got all essential supps to help me along, and will post pics as often as i can.

I promise to keep this updated, and hopefully there will be a good enough change that will be seen when i begin to update my website (http://www.markrix-fitness.tk) again from this sunday (water bloat permitting!)

So just to get this started, its DNP capsule 1 in T minus ~11hours

Wish me luck!
    Last edited by nirish_mark20; 01-21-2006 at 02:41 PM.

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by nirish_mark20
    Just to let you know i start my DNP tomorrow. its my first time using this stuff so im running 200mg/day for 10 days to see how i go (and il have enough left over for more if i do it again!). Just had a huge meal there for my carb up the night before (ive never felt so tired on for the past few days on such low carbs!) so im all ready and set. got all essential supps to help me along, and will post pics as often as i can.

I promise to keep this updated, and hopefully there will be a good enough change that will be seen when i begin to update my website (http://www.markrix-fitness.tk) again from this sunday (water bloat permitting!)

So just to get this started, its DNP capsule 1 in T minus ~11hours

Wish me luck!
    Good luck bro! Just be sure to get all your Vits and Anti-Oxidents and keep some V8 nearby. Drink tons of water and you will be fine.

Again good luck and remember

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Good luck man!

Day one - 200 mgs

Current Weight - 16 Stone 9 lbs (233lbs) - 28% Body Fat (think this is higher than reality, my sclaes were cheap and a bit dodgy at times!)

Today was my first day, and glad to report ive had nothing much except for a slightly dry throat (dont really know if that be a side effect so soon?). No heat flashes or tiredness, and no heat when i eat carbs. maybe after a day or 2 it will get a little worse!

Must admit though i was having second thoughts about taking these. this morning before i took one i just kept thinking about dying (lol - or not really, isnt a laughing matter) but i just took it anyway!
    Does anyone know if it would be even the slightest bit possible to die at 200mg/day?? I know it can affect ur respiratory system as well as others but just wondering.

Thanks for the support
    Last edited by nirish_mark20; 01-21-2006 at 06:36 AM.

Milky87 is offline Member
    dying on 200mg. Its possible, but not likely

Day 2 - 200mgs ingested

no idea if my weight has gone up or down or anything but dont feel any different really. Havent been getting heat flashes or sweats at all so think im doing well! lol

only sides i feel it may be causing are excess (and i really mean excess) ass gas and the feeling that no matter what i eat, i never feel full. Eating carbs makes me feel full for about 5-10 minutes but apart from that im always hungry. diets been going well and keeping all the essential supps and water intake in check

will post back tomorrow with weight again, pics and update!

Darren1968 is offline Junior Member
    hows it going...come on update

TommyTrainR is offline Associate Member
    Just one question. Most people decided to carb deplete for 3 days prior to running DNP and you decided to carb up? Good luck. I'll be following this cycle as I am going through a cycle myself, but a little longer

i carb depleted for 2 days then on my 3rd day i had no carbs until the evening when i had a huge carb meal, for the insulin spike and rise in levels of T3.

i had to stop this as i broke out in a rash, which has since cleared up. i will however be restarting at the end of this week so wish me luck! does anyone adivse against this??

Hives are a common side effect. I never experienced them however. In addition to DNP , what other supplements are you taking?

anti oxidants are essential. i run:

vit c 5g
    vit e 1000iu
    200mcg selenium
    R-ALA
    Green Tea

and i also use

taurine 1g
    magnesium
    potassium - these 2 come from my V8 juice, about a litre a day of that
    calcium 1g

and not so much a supplement, but water. over 2 gallons of the stuff, piss like a trooper, with a bright yellow colour

other than that i have my multivits, multi minerals, and ECA for a bit more energy. 5-HTP to help carb cravings and supposidly help to sleep, cod liver oil coz i take that anyway

Quote Originally Posted by TommyTrainR
    Hives are a common side effect. I never experienced them however. In addition to DNP, what other supplements are you taking?

i have my anti histamines on hand as well, would this help get rid of the hives or is stopping dnp the only way to get rid of them?

i have my anti histamines on hand as well, would this help get rid of the hives or is stopping dnp the only way to get rid of them?
    Try the anti histamins. A buddy of mine gets the hives quite often and he got them bad on his DNP cycle, but continued with the DNP and added the anti histamines and they subsided in a day or two.

i had to stop this as i broke out in a rash, which has since cleared up. i will however be restarting at the end of this week so wish me luck! does anyone adivse against this??
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyTrainR
    but continued with the DNP and added the anti histamines and they subsided in a day or two.

Hives are common... you should've continued the DNP .. and started taking your anti-Hs when the Hives manifested themselves. Some people take anti-Histamines as a preventitive measure tru-out the cycle.

Good luck man

thanks nark, im going to restart this on saturday then. give me a few dyas to carb deplete etc and get sortd.

thanks again, thread will be getting updated frequently from saturday

thanks nark, im going to restart this on saturday then. give me a few dyas to carb deplete etc and get sortd.

thanks again, thread will be getting updated frequently from saturday
    Good luck

Darren1968 is offline Junior Member
    i will be following this cycle as i am thinking of using DNP in tyhe future to cut with

day 1 - friday 10/2/06

weight - 16st 11lbs (235lbs) - 28% bodyfat (im not sure if this body fat is accurate as i am using cheap scales to tell me this but i will go by it anyway)

ingested 200 mgs

no sides today at all. might take a little while to have an effect if i am on a low dose but il take the no sides while it lasts

day 1 - friday 10/2/06

weight - 16st 11lbs (235lbs) - 28% bodyfat (im not sure if this body fat is accurate as i am using cheap scales to tell me this but i will go by it anyway)

ingested 200 mgs

no sides today at all. might take a little while to have an effect if i am on a low dose but il take the no sides while it lasts
    Good luck bro. I'm day 3 into my cycle and will update my journal every now and then. Keep us updated.

day 2 - 11/2/06

ingested 200 mgs

got some slight warm flashes today but nothing major. was sweating a little more than usual as well so it may be kicking in already. nothing else apart from that and the loads of times i need to go to the toilet!

day 2 - 11/2/06

ingested 200 mgs

got some slight warm flashes today but nothing major. was sweating a little more than usual as well so it may be kicking in already. nothing else apart from that and the loads of times i need to go to the toilet!
    haha I know what you mean. I don't know if you get the so called "DNP shits", but thankfully I don't. It's funny whenever you gotta go because your piss looks radioactive haha. Keep up the good work. If you start to have some trouble sleeping, throw a fan by your bed.

day 3 - 12/2/06

weight- 16st 11lbs 29% bodyfat (rise is probably due to me drinking so much water!)

ingested 200 mgs

felt a little warmer today esp. when i ate my dinner and had carbs, was burning up when i got to bed but no problems in getting to sleep. got some hives but took anti histamines to counter this so im good.

i might up the dose to 400 on monday if im ok tomorrow, but may just run 200mgs for a longer time period since this is my first time using this!

body temp has not gone any higher than 36.6 tho so i think im doing well!

day 4 - 13/2/06

ingested 200 mgs

well i feel the dnp has really kicked in. finally broke out into a sweat just by doing a few dishes and my heating wasnt on. have felt warm all day so good to know it might just be having an effect. iv decided against the 400mg at the mo, going to run this 200mgs for a little longer then if that goes ok then il go for 400 in a few weeks time

got the DNP craps finally, definately a lot softer than usual and needing the bog more often. farts stink as well but maybe thats all the veggies im eating!

weight update coming tomorrow, hope my gf doesnt mind my sweaty ass in bed 2moro night on love day!

DNP on love day... priceless.

Goodluck man!

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos

DNP on love day... priceless.

Goodluck man!
    Vday has to be one of the most pointless holidays celebrated. With that, let the DNP burn haha good luck man keep up the great work

Thread Information