tanguy is offline Associate Member

hello all. frontloading?

first im new here but not to bb. im 25 and have been lifting for 5 years. is it really advantageous to frontload? im getting some cyp and dbol and will be doing my first full cycle in a few weeks. im 5'9"@160lbs. i did some cyp@ 400mgs a week for 3 weeks about 6months ago. i messed up my shoulder and moved and was going through some shit so stopped cycle. anyways i get plenty of sleep. i dont know my bf but its low i know that. im going to do 500mgs of cyp and 30 to 50mgs of dbol the first 4 or 5 weeks. i dont know if i should frontload the cyp or not. my diet could be better. i eat alot but i know i need to eat more. b12 is really helping my appetite increase. anyways all input is welcomed. should i frontload 750mgs or 1 gram the first week, then taper down to 500mgs? thanx

REM
    REM is offline Member
    as far as i'm concern you don't need to frontload and or taper it, just do cyp500mg 1-10 and if can add some EQ or DECA400mg same way 1-10, D-bol are
    good doses 30 to 50mg ed 1-5. good luck bro

Dizzy is offline Banned
    I agree. No need to frontload if your using dbol at the beginning of your cycle.

tanguy is offline Associate Member
    cool thanx. i cant afford any deca right now. i may be able to swing a bottle of eq though. i will have to see. thanx again

Majsi98 is offline New Member
    No mean to offend you but training for 5 years and being only 160lbs means that you are doing something wrong. Remember even whit a shitload of steroids and a bad diet youre not going to grow. Revise your diet it will help a lot.

REM
    REM is offline Member
    is this your 1st cycle bro?

DiMensionX is offline Member
    Well, aside from the possible first cycle instead of front loading Cyp I would throw Prop at 50mg/ed in for the first 4 weeks. That will truly jump start your cycle and effectively give you 4 more weeks of anabolics. If you don't do that then the Cyp will be building over those 4 weeks. The way I see it, the next cycle I do will be front and rear ended with Prop to make the most of my cycle time and $$$'s.

Just my 50ml's,

DMX

Thread Information