My Cycle: DBol, Test En, and EQ

Alright fellas, so I started my cycle on January 12th. It goes like this...

Dbol (Naposim) 30mg/day Wk 1-4
    Test En (Iranian) 500mg/wk Wk 1-12
    EQ 400mg/wk (LSP) Wk 1-10

I'm also running .5mg of Arimidex a day throughout the cycle.

It's day 10 and I finally felt the Dbol kick in a couple of days ago. I'm up 6lbs so far, mostly bloat, but my strength and endurance have definitely gone up at the gym. The other night I was sweating really bad during my sleep, I'm hoping this side effect won't be persistent throughout my cycle.

Prod is offline Junior Member
    stupid question but is the EQ injections EOD of twice a week at 200mg?

Im looking to do a test + ? cycle soon, but dont want to inject eod

Twice a week. I do test and EQ injections on Mondays and Thursdays.

chest6 is offline Banned
    good luck man

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    good luck man
    Ditto.. i'll be following this

Well...Since this thread is getting some attention, I guess I should give an update, huh?

So far this cycle is going great. The bloat from the Dbol has gone down, and my strength has gone through the roof. I really felt the test kick in around week 3, and now the EQ is finally proving to me why it's a cutter. I didn't start seeing the results of EQ until the beggining of this week and my vascularity is insane. My veins are exploding from all over my forearms, chest, and shoulders.

As of right now I'm at a solid 10lbs.

I've decided to through in 50mg of tren acetate ED until the end of my cycle as well as either BTG Anavar at 50mgs a day or BD Tbol at 40mgs a day until the end of my cycle. I'm going to start tren shots as soon as it gets here.

The only issues I've had with the cycle were with the Arimidex . It simply made my joints hurt like hell, so I backed off for a few days and that made a huge improvement, now I'm back to my normal doses and feel that everything is going fine.

I've also been very lethargic. If I'm sitting down, I feel attached with the couch. I just get so damn lazy, but once I get going, I'm good.

Guys, my biggest advice to everyone is DIET. I know how important it is, but it is so easy to slip away and get caught up with other work. Make sure you're eating every hour and a half, get enough sleep, and GROW.

I'm going to be doing cardio 4-5 days a week first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, I've got to get ready to do some modeling.

I'll keep you guys updated on the tren and either the tbol or var.

i am seriously thinking of changing my next cycle to eq instead of deca .

what week are you on now?

Just about to go into week 6.

I just did my first shot of 50mg of tren acetate and my deltoid hurts like a bitch!

jon77 is offline Banned
    keep up the good work...

Here's a copy of a post I just made in the main steroid forum:

At least that is what it feels like. I'm into week 6 of my Test E/EQ cycle and threw in Tren Acetate about five days ago. I HAVE NOT been experiencing tren cough, insomnia, or night sweats, but my hands jitter, sort of like as if I were on clen .

I feel slower and less upbeat, the tren injections hurt like a bitch, and for the first time I'm actually getting BUMPS in my injection spot after each shot.

This has never happened before with the Test(Iranian) and EQ(LSP). The tren I'm using is supposedly a really good UGL (a lot of refs)

needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior
    Iv just started a similar cycle...How much weight have you gained so far after 6 weeks?

12lbs.

One thing I forgot to mention is that I've been losing my hair pretty bad for the last two weeks. It's really starting to scare me as now I can actually feel my hair getting thinner! I have finasteride on the way, hopefully it'll be here on Thursday.

I also got a hold of two vials of Delatestryl. Yes, American pharmaceutical grade testosterone enanthate . ;-) I've heard a lot of great things about it, so it should be fun.

The shots from the UGL tren are getting a little better, although they still leave a little bump. I took a shot of my bro's tren an hour ago and I'm experiencing no pain, bumps, or bruising.

Alcatraz1 is offline New Member
    good luck man, keep us posted

do you think it is worth to go with dbol for the first 4 weeks?

That depends...It's definitely not a terrible choice, but from what I'm hearing people prefer Tbol over Dbol .

I'm going to be closing off my cycle with BD Tbol's at 30mg's a day. I'll be starting within the next few days. I'll keep you posted and let you know which oral I think is king.

I've also got a friend that is about to run 30mgs of Tbol and 40mgs of Var a day, so it should be interesting to see the results.

I also forgot to mention that I've got some scar tissue on my right glute! I stuck the needle in there and it wasn't going in as smoothly as it used to, which kind of sucks because I've been focusing on really rotating all of my spots. I've been using delts, quads, and glutes, and just recently started using my lats as well, which isn't as bad as it might seem. I'm also curious to test tricep and trap injections, maybe later on this week. Everyday shots with Tren definitely suck! I don't think I'll ever want to do it again as it just doesn't feel very natural every time I stick that needle in. I had no problem with 2-3 times a week, but ED...

Ohhhh....One of the best things I've learned that really keeps me going is to sleep 6 hours at night, and then take a 2-3 hour nap during the day. There is no doubt that this way releases more growth hormone . I feel like an animal each time I wake up from my naps!

OK guys, that's it! I'm ****ing losing my mind!

NO MORE TREN ! It has created so much agitation within me it's ridiculous. I feel depressed, I have turret's syndrome, I can't eat, I've become OCD. I can't take this shit....I'm running 70mg/ed...I'm debating whether I should just cut it out right now or slowly lower the dosage, because honestly, I feel like I can break someone's head open right now.

hows the cycle going, is the anavar worth it? im still debating for my next cycle.

I'm not running Anavar at the moment. I have in the past though, and I LOVED IT. It's so clean! I actually just put an order in to get some more for my next cycle.

As with the tren , the day after my last post I went to the gym and took my sweatshirt off, underneath I had a tank top, all of my friends stopped working out and just said, "What the ****..." Because I was so cut. LOL. I've decided to just drop the dosage down to 50mg/ed and see how my body reacts.

when did you take var on your previous cycles

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    you should extend your cycle imo as the eq should be ran for 12 weeks min......keep the updates coming.........

needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior
    Quote Originally Posted by notanormalgent
    I'm not running Anavar at the moment. I have in the past though, and I LOVED IT. It's so clean! I actually just put an order in to get some more for my next cycle.

As with the tren, the day after my last post I went to the gym and took my sweatshirt off, underneath I had a tank top, all of my friends stopped working out and just said, "What the ****..." Because I was so cut. LOL. I've decided to just drop the dosage down to 50mg/ed and see how my body reacts.
    How long were you on tren for in total before you got good results...?

Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns
    How long were you on tren for in total before you got good results...?
    It took less than a week before it kicked in for me. My boy just started tren as well and he's exploding too, this stuff is great!

booz, I agree with you on the EQ. I only really started to enjoy it's benefits until a few weeks ago. The vascularity in my forearms are amazing, but that's all I get from it. I don't really think it was worth it, and I'm glad I'm running tren now. The size and actually definition is what I'm looking for, not just being "veiny" which is what I get from EQ.

Prod, I ran a few Var only cycles in the last couple of years.

Some more updates, I've dropped my tren dose down to 50mg/ed and I'm not experiencing anymore nightsweats, which is GREAT. But I don't know if that means that I'm not taking enough? We'll see...

So far I've gained an additional 3lbs of lean mass since the tren started and my strength has gone up at minimum 5-10%. I was shocking everyone with my brute strength...felt damn good.

I DID get some acne on my back when I threw in the tren, and I just can't have that. I threw in some nolvadex on top of the arimidex and that seems to be keeping things under control.

I'm supposed to throw in the Turinabols, but the bastards haven't come in. That's the last international order I'll ever do. I'm definitely looking forward to a nice thrust to end my cycle.

I'm also thinking about throwing in some IGF LR3 into my PCT. From what I'm reading...Why the hell not?

Time to go eat!
    Last edited by notanormalgent; 03-13-2006 at 10:19 PM.

*Alex* is offline Senior Member
    How Is Your Hair Doing? And Did You Break Out From Dbol ?

Yo brotha, hair is doing fine now that I threw in the finasteride. I didn't break out from the dbol at all, and I've got to thank the Arimadex for that.

Thread Information