jarth3000 is offline New Member

My 2006 Campaign

Well, I’ve finally got the year planned out the way I want it to go fitness wise guys. A little background on myself, I was an All-State Defensive Lineman in high school and All-Conference Basketball player. During high school I lifted every single day and worked out like a maniac, most of the time I took just creatine, but occasionally I’d throw in a PH such as 1-AD. High school being over 3 year ago now, I work out off and on when I get a chance, but I’m to the point now where I just feel worthless because I’m not in the shape I know I can be. So I began to search the internet for great sites to help me achieve what I want to do and I found the forums here. Great info. So I began just after the new year to plan out most of the year and I think I’ve finally got everything down from my diet, to my workouts, to AAS and PHs.

Right now, I stand 5’11-6’0, weigh 215 pounds (not a good 215 either), and I’m not too sure about my bf %, but it isn’t in the 12-13 range I was at in high school. So, as I began planning, I found out that the best way for me to achieve my goals this year is going to be putting my different goals into phases, so that I can achieve my ultimate goal which is to weigh anywhere from 215-225, but look like I weigh 200. In other words, ripped like a mother ******. So, this journal is going to show you guys my progress and help me by getting input when I need it, because I know there are enough of you guys to have the answers I need. So, without further adue, here’s Phase I.

Phase I – Weight/Fat Loss
    I’ll be lifting 5 days a week, along with Cardio 7 days a week. I have a low fat (good fats only), high protein diet and am going to be spacing out my meals 5 times a day. The workouts are going to be about 1.5 to 2 hours long each day depending on what I’m going. My leg workouts never take as long for some reason.

Phase I starts tomorrow and for the first two weeks, my diet/workouts will be the soul source of my weight loss plan. No help these first couple of weeks, just so that I can get things moving at a good pace before I add anything.

During week 3 of Phase I, I’ll be adding clenbuterol , and taking that over the course of the next two weeks.

After the first run with clen , I’ll be taking the rest of March off with the stuff and focus on using hydroxycut, which I just love, my body reacts so well to it.

My goals by the end of March/Phase I is to have dropped 20 pounds and be down around the 195 mark.

Phase II – 1-AD/4-AD cycle
    I know, I know, PH isn’t worth shit, right? Well ok, but I’m still only 21 and I just want to start early in the year with something that has proven itself to me before. The first time I did this cycle back when I was a Junior, I gained 20 pounds of lean mass in just under 2 months. So it worked well for me than, and I’m hoping it’ll work well for me now.

April 1, I’ll be starting the cycle. Here’s what I’m planning for Phase II.

Week 1-3
    300 mg 1-AD ed
    600 mg 4-AD ed
    Nolvadex 40 mg ed
    Week 4-6
    600 mg 1-AD ed
    900 mg 4-AD ed
    Nolvadex 40 mg ed

After the cycle, for PCT I’ll be using clomid, and using creatine to keep my gains.

My goals for this Phase is going to be adding about 10-15 pounds of lean muscle mass and decrease body fat, while looking a lot fuller.

Phase III - Cutting Up
    I’ll be starting the third phase immediately following the PCT treatment for Phase II. This will be early June. What I am planning here, is to cut down as much body fat as possible. Hence, a Clen cycle. I’ll be combining a good solid diet, with lots of protein, and also with creatine in this so keep my gains from the last cycle.

I’ll be taking creatine each day with my workout schedule, and begin the cycle with two weeks on Clen, followed by two weeks off, and finished with two weeks on.

My goals for this cycle is not lose any strength, but to rather decrease body fat and get toned.

Hopefullyb y the end of Phase III, I’ll be right around 210 and looking very firm.

Phase IV - Stacking
    The fourth installment of the year won’t take place until September of 2006. I’m going to be doing a TBol/Anavar stack. I’ve read about numerous people having great gains and looking great after these cycles.

I was thinking something along the lines of this:

Week 1-4: Tbol 40 mg ed
    Week 5-10: Anavar 40 mg ed
    Week 1-10: Nolvadex 40 mg ed
    Week 1-10: 350 mg Milk Thistle ed
    Week 1-10: 2000 mg Flax ed
    Week 11-13: Clomid Treatment

Phase V - Cutting Up
    To finish the year, I'll be running a couple more cycles of clen to trim myself down and make myself looking as best as possible for my 22nd Birthday in December. If all goes to plan, my 22nd is going to be a great one, because I'll be as happy with myself as I've been in a long time.

----------------------------------------------------------------
    Tommorow, I'll begin updating, if not each day, every other day to let everyone know how I'm doing. If anyone has any comments, let me have em, otherwise, I may just have questions during the this whole process, so all help will be needed. Again, thanks for everyone who has ever posted info on these boards, because it has all been a great help. Now, hopefully I'll be able to make what I want to happen...HAPPEN.

Peace Bros.

Day 1

Phase I - Week 1 - Day 1

Today went off without a hitch. Started the day at 215, and after the morning workout was 214. I know it isn't much, but it's encouraging.

Today was a chest/back day with cardio. It felt great to get back in the gym after being away for awhile. Shit, the gym I belong to has really stepped it up. They totally revamped the cardio area, I couldn't believe I had my own little lcd tv to watch sports center on while I was running.

Anyways. Had my breakfast with a protein shake and now it's off to work for the rest of the day.

Peace.

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    I scanned through your cycle...most people take 1g milk thistle ed...especially if your taking that many orals...JMO...congratulations on having a nice gym...Im lucky if the dumbells are in numerical order

Thanks for the input on the Milk Thistle. When I get to that point this year, I'll definatly make sure I put that into it. Thanks a bunch.

cnepp is offline Junior Member
    Nicely laid out! I'll be sticking with this one for a while...

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Scanned tru your cycle... Your nolvadex use is much much to high.

It'd it be overkill on a cycle of heavy (aromatising) androgens...

It's even moreso on this current cycle.

1-AD doesn't aromatise... 4-AD results in a spike of test... which (tru aromatising) will result in an increase in estrogen. Still comparatively that much nolva is unnecessary. A SERM won't stop/reduce the aromatising process... so that amount is impractical.

If anything you should drop the SERM dosage to 10mg.. and add an AI like liquidex.. or, since you're going the supplement route, 6-OXO

Cycle two (a.k.a. Phase iv): Again the SERM dose is too high. Neither Tbol (due to it's structure).. nor Anavar (due to it being a dht-derivative) can aromatise. So The nolva in there would be mainly to promote healthy lipid values... for this purpose.. it's too high.

Otherwise.. your approach looks good

Good luck

~Narkissos

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Um..looking over it again... cutting isn't advisable during PCT

Why not run Phase iv first.. followed by PCT/maintenace calories.. and then run phase II... while resuming cutting during phase II?

Holla

~Narkissos

Phase I - Week 1- Day 2
    This mornings workout sucked. I got to the gym at 5 am and did some cardio, but soon after finishing with the cardio, I got a sick feeling in my stomach, so I decided to try to take a duece. No avail, that wasn't the issue. I just had an upset stomach, and it threw everything from then off. My reps weren't solid, my rest time was longer, and inevitably, my workout just sucked.

On a solid note though, I used the nice scale at the gym instead of my shitty one at home...and turns out I only weigh 207, so that's a plus. I don't need to lose as much weight.

Thread Information