Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    juicetexas is offline Junior Member
    like the post man i've been following it I just haven't had much to say but wow. lookin forward to some after pics. Hell of a work out plan so far. Keep up the good work

primetime1 is offline Member
    thanks for the support bro, its apprecaited, keepin a log helps me stay focused for sure. all i can see is that shredded monster come June!! the motivation i get from some bros is awsome too!

no update really, cept for some morning which went well, 20 mins at a fast walk with a few spurs of higher intesity jogging.
    over all that started my day off great and im lookin fwd to tuesday am cardio again..
    winny shots are killin me, the soreness of the inj are just annoying for now, hopefully they get easier to deal with.
    thats it for now bros.. thanks gain for keepin up with this. and any feed back would be great.
    till tomorrow.

cnepp is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by primetime1
    thanks for the support bro, its apprecaited, keepin a log helps me stay focused for sure. all i can see is that shredded monster come June!! the motivation i get from some bros is awsome too!

no update really, cept for some morning which went well, 20 mins at a fast walk with a few spurs of higher intesity jogging.
    over all that started my day off great and im lookin fwd to tuesday am cardio again..
    winny shots are killin me, the soreness of the inj are just annoying for now, hopefully they get easier to deal with.
    thats it for now bros.. thanks gain for keepin up with this. and any feed back would be great.
    till tomorrow.
    Right on - I found that doing a little jog after an injection helps ALOT w/ the soreness. That and inject right after a hot bath/shower...

tuesday... oh you know its leg day!!

so well today was a good day, nice and ready to blow the wheels up, nutrition was great all day and i was just pumped to get in the gym.. lots better than last week with exception to a sore glute from that damn winn shot..
    heres how the day goes

squats:
    warm up: 135 x 20
    set 1: 225 x 15
    set 2: 275 x 12
    set 3: 315 x 10
    set 4: 225 x 12

leg press ( new machine) worked well.
    set 1: 3 plates ea side x 15
    set 2: 3 plates ea side x 15
    set 3: 4 plates ea side x 12
    set 4: 5 plates ea side x 10

super set leg curls and extensions (below is for each exersise)
    set 1: 4 plates x 15
    set 2: same
    set 3: same
    set 4: same

by this time i was feelin nautious but damn my legs were feelin SWOLE!!

finished with standing calve machine.
    4 sets 300 lbs on machine. rept to 20-30 ea set
    inbetween sets i did no weight calve raises , rotating my toes as usuall for the full effect.
    did about 10 cool down laps to get my legs back and hit the jump rope for 10 mins after that.... the sweat drips off me. love that effedra!!
    ok well 220 today and goin down, cant wait to hit 215.. or where ever i am to get to 10 % bf. booyyyy!!!!.. ok well thats it for tonight i gotta eat..
    thanks for following and peace

hey primetime just wondering have you had any sides from the test or the fina. If so just wondering what they are.

so far bro, no real bad sides at all, while on tren i only had a few nights of crappy sleep and sweats. as for test, i dont really notice any sides from that, i was thinkin maybe i need to bump it up though ive been using 500mg / week for a few cycles now, but still gettin great gains, but i want more strength so maybe next go itll be 750.
    other then that im enjoying all the posistives of this combo, and really feel ill run something very similar next cyc..

Cool bro i'm glad to hear that. I am about to start my bulking cycle and I have learned so much from the threads and posts it's unreal. When I do It will be my first. I have researched a lot and I was just gonna start with a small cycle for a couple of reasons. One, I am a big guy 6'2" about 225 b/f arround 18% and I want to burn some more fat before I do a cycle. Also I have a few buddies that did winny alone and looked pretty good after. Since I have been reading from this site I have decided to do a full bulking cycle before I do any winny, because I want the mass along with the cut. Again man keep up the good work, and I alwase look forward to your next post...

boulder day!!!!! i dont know which i like more.. gruling tuesdays or sick ass thursdays... either way the results are sickning!!
    heres how the day went..

db shoulder press:
    set 1: 70 x 15
    set 2: 85 x 12
    set 3: 95 x 10
    set 4: 105 x 6
    set 5: 95 x 8

lateral raises super setted with front delt raises
    set 1: 40 x 15
    set 2: 40 x 12
    set 3: 40 x 12
    set 4: 40 x 12

set 1: 30 x 15
    set 2: 30 x 12
    set 3: 30 x 12
    set 4: 30 x 12

bb shrugs
    set 1: 225 x 20
    set 2: 225 x 20
    set 3: 295 x 12
    set 4: 295 x 12

finished boulders up with the HS shoulder press for drop sets.
    set 1: 3 plates ea side x 10
    set 3: 3 ea side x failure, 2 ea side x failure, 1 ea side x failure

well, a typicall sick day blowin up the boulders with my crew.. felt awsome to put 105s up for presses and get em solo. felt huge as shi t and strong as an ox. the pumps i get while workin out are just unreal man.. my shit looks swole as hell.. wish i could take a pic in the gym cuz its never like that outside of there. i hit the jumprope for 10 mins, stop and go but im gettin much better at this again and am able to switch the tempo, jumps, rope speed and all that good jump ropin ish.. it gets me sweatin and heart beatin quick too.
    striations are comin out on the shoulders along with some nice viens and hot damn i love that shi.. i cant wait for spring to come to get on the track for some spring to shred the hellz up.. nark, if you still following, shreddedness is just round my corner...
    thanks for following bros. im out for tonight .

Jt: sides were very tolerable so far so thats a big plus, im glad your enjoyin the log, as im enjoyin it tons too, i apprecaite all the input from you brothas out there. also, you are pretty good size with that stats, once you get that bf down itll be night and day, and youll llook monsterous. good luck with your run when time comes.

fridays back and bi day:
    i dont remember everything, most of it but its gonna take a while to get it all down so heres the break down of it.
    3 sets chins
    4 sets cg pull downs
    4 sets wg seated rows
    4 sets 25lb plate hyper extensions
    4 sets standing bent bar curls all to failure
    4 sets standing db curls to failure

mondays chest and tri

bb flat bench
    set 1: 225 x 12
    set 2: 275 x 10
    set 3: 315 x 6
    set 4: 275 x 8
    set 5: 225 x 6

db decline:
    set 1: 85 x 10
    set 2: 85 x 10
    set 4: 95 x 10

peck deck
    set 1: ??? x 15
    set 2: ??+ x 12

cable crosses:
    set 1: 70 x 10

tris:
    skull crushers:
    set 1: 85 x 10

dips
    3 sets body weight strict form keepin my legs in front to focus on tri (buddy holding legs)
    all sets to failure (not much left)

hit the cross trainer for 25 mins and felt great afterwards
    today i was feelin pretty thick, im sure its due to the loadin of carbs all weekend while some family visited. was back on track today with my diet so that was good. not much to report other than the me lovin this cycle, and the gains its broght with it so far.

ok so thats all, thanks for following nite

tuesdays leg day:
    yesterday was a good leg day as i really liked the switch from parallel squats to the ass to the floor squats, i dont do these but i figured itd be a good change, hit it up a bit lighter and see how it goes..

warm up stretch
    set 1: 135 x 15
    set 2: 225 x 12
    set 3: 225 x 12
    set 4: 225 x 12
    set 5: 275 x 12

all i can say was these destroyed my quads, i felt them working extreamly hard to blow up from the floor up. over all i liked them.

super set leg curls and leg extensions:
    below goes for both:
    set 1: 180 x 15
    set 2: 180 x 15
    set 3: 180 x 15
    set 4: 180 x 15

seated calf raises:
    set 1: 70 x 20
    set 2: 70 x 20
    set 3: 70 x 20
    set 4: 70 x 20 all sets rotated toes in out center.

also hit the standing calf raise machine for 1 set 300 x 18, pretty much failure. my legs were killin me by then so i called it a day. downed my pwo shake and headed home.

thats it till tomorrow shoulder day, stay tuned for that.
    thanks for following.

boulder day!!
    today was a good day in the gym.
    heres the work out:

db shoulder press:
    set 1: 60 x 15
    set 2: 100 x 10
    set 3: 100 x 8
    set 4: 100 x 8
    set 5: 80 x 10

super set front delt plate raises with one arm lateral raises
    ( note, i do this in an inclined bench holdin my body against it with one arm, with the other i do a single arm lateral delt raise. this focuses on the delt, front and medial pretty damn nice.)

1 arm laterals
    set 1: 20 x 12
    set 2: 20 x 10
    set 3: 20 x 10

front delt raises
    set 1: 45 x 10
    set 2: 45 x 10
    set 3: 45 x 10

bb shrugs
    set 2: 225 x 18
    set 3: 275 x 15
    set 4: 275 x 12

lastly, i finished up on the HS shoulder press
    set 1: 3 plates ea side x 12 ( 135lbs ea side)
    set 3: drop set, 3 ea side x failure, 2 ea side x failure, 1 ea side x failure

hit the jumprope for a 500 count.. didnt have clock to look at so i just counted my jumps, this always get me sweatin and heart rate going.
    after that i hopped on the cross trainer for 20 mins and came out drenched.
    so today was a good day.. startin to notice more vascularity i think, in the gym anyways.
    so thats it for today. ill update tomorrow after back and bis.
    thanks for readin and any feed back is always appreciated.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Just checking in bro.

What're your current stats?

Black R/T is offline Junior Member
    youre lookin like a beast bro, thats some serious progress. keep it up, im subscribed

back and bi day

chins
    3 sets to failure between 8-10 reps

wide grip lat pulldown
    set 1: 150 x 12
    set 2: 150 x 12
    set 3: 170 x 10
    set 4: 170 x 10

seated cg row
    set 1: 150 x 15
    set 2: 150 x 15
    set 3: 175 x 12
    set 4: 200 x 10

seated rear db flys
    set 1: 20 x 12
    set 2-4: same

good mornings: light weight
    sets 1-3: 95 x 10

bis:
    standing bent bar curls:
    set 1: 75 x 12
    set 2: 75 x 12
    set 3: 75 x 10
    set 4: 75 x 8
    set 5: 55 x 12

standing db curls:
    set 1: 35 x 10
    set 2: 35 x 10
    set 3: 35 x 10
    set 4: 30 x 10

seated machine curls:
    2 sets with the hammer grip
    35 x 10 ea

my arms were toasted by the time i was 2nd set of bent bar curls.
    ive been noticing more vascularity by the day. today when i while doin curls i could see the one down my arm was gettin more visible and also started to squiggle alil bit, f in awsome!! id love to have some gardne hose veins chillin down the bis. cardio was nill today since i was in a hurry to get home for dinner. only one more week left of test and 24 more days of winny
    im goin to hit up hcg this up coming week to right before pct so hopefully recovery is easier with that. goin im this time stead of sub q, so if anyone has some suggestions as to which is better id appreciate it , also was considering gettin some clen for pct also but not sure

as per narks request. current stats for weight as of today was 221. still holding with in the 220-227 range. bf is unknow till the end of march so ill update then. visually i feel im gettin leaner and harder, more definition and more vasularity also.
    the past couple of weeks its been a bit harder to eat every 2 hous with work being so busy but im def eating 5 time a day, not including pwo shake.

im goin to pick up some more protien this weekend so ill let ya all know what i come back with.

thats if for today, hope all yous have a happy st patties day.. tomorrow is my bday so ill be goin out to celebrate, but still holding off on the drinkin, maybe enjoy a few beers but nothing to sweat.

ill update after a possible sunday work out, thanks for following

First off:
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAN!

woot!

as per narks request. current stats for weight as of today was 221. still holding with in the 220-227 range. bf is unknow till the end of march so ill update then. visually i feel im gettin leaner and harder, more definition and more vasularity also.

Looking foward to the updates.. and pics

~Nark

nark thanks for the bday wishs bro.. was a good time
    anyways heres the work out for todays chest and tris.

db flat bench.
    set 1: 80 x 15
    set 2: 95 x 12
    set 3: 110 x 10
    set 4: 120 x 8

bb incline
    set 1: 135 x 12
    set 2: 185 x 12
    set 3: 205 x 10
    set 4: 225 x 8

db decline
    sets 1-4: 85 x failure (got to 6-8 reps)

peck deck
    sets 1-4: 155 x 12

tris:
    skullcrushers
    set 1-4: 85 x 10

superset revers pull downs and rope pull downs.
    rope:
    set 1: 90 x 12
    set 2: 80 x 10
    set 3: 80 x 10
    set 4: 80 x 10

reverse pull downs:
    set 2: 80 x 10
    set 3: 80 x 10

that was it for tonight. was a fast paced work out 1.25 hours worked out solo cuz im working late for the next few weeks so im hittin the gym up between 8-9 pm before i head home.. i felt strong today, i felt more pumped while workin out also. i had more meals prior to working out so maybe that helped out some. nothing mure more to note on. tomorrow im hittin up some hcg till the end up my run, thursday is last shot of test then its 3 weeks of winn left and pct.. so far im pleased with the results from this cylcle. im hopin that with in the next few weeks i can turn it up some how with the cardio and try and lean out while on the win.

thats it for tonight.. hittin the sheets till tomorrow. thanks for following

tuesdays leg day

started off with squats

set 1: 135 x 15 ( ass to floor all sets)

standing calve machine
    set 1: 340 x 20 toes straight
    set 2: 340 x 20 toes out
    set 3: 340 x 20 toes in
    set 4: 340 x 30 .. changin ever 10 reps..

super set
    leg curls
    set 1-3 180 x 15

leg extensions
    set 1-3 180 x 15

took like 10 cool down laps cuz i was nuatious as hell after this. was done with this in like 40 mins
    started to take some yohimbe this week, not sure if thats what kicked this session up but damn i was feelin it or something.
    thats it for tonight. next few weeks is goin to be harder lifint solo and late at night but, dedication gets it done.. seeing myself shredded by june keeps the motivation.
    thats it for tonight.. peace out

man its 10 41, late ass night for me but im feelin dam good.
    its thursday so you all know what day that is.. BOULDER day!!!!
    gym session was 1 hour and it was insane.
    started with
    BB military presses ( front)
    set 1: 135 x 12 warm up
    set 2: 155 x 10
    set 3: 185 x 10
    set 4: 205 x 6 failure
    set 5: 155 x 10

bb shrugs, in between sets above.
    sets 1-4: 225 x 15

db lateral raises supersetted with front plate raises:
    1-3: 40 x 12
    1-3: 45 x 10

hit the HS machine for some burners and drop sets, i love endin with these. massive pumps
    sets 1-2: 270 x 10
    set 3: drop set 3 plates ea side x failure, 2 plates ea side x failure, 1 plate to failure.

thats it for today, i felt great in there, no time for cardio as its gettin late and im tired from work all day. these long days throw my routine off bid time.
    wieght today was 222 and well, honestly im lovin the mirrors in the gym, keep seeing this green monster thing lookin back at me.. ill get there, the abs are only sprinting days away. one thing im lookin foward to for post cycle in the sprintin sessions i have planned for days off the gym, also goin to try the iron man HIT program for a 3 day a week go. this way theres 2 days of hard cardio on the track which should shed the fat off me belly.

ok bros, thats it for tonight, thanks for following and the feedback is appreciated.
    pics at the end of the month possibly.
    peace

Nice leg session

Looking foward to the end-of-the-month update.

finally back with some time to post up my work outs.. been crazy busy with work and overtime.. sucks cuz its throwin off my life routine but i gotta deal and get ish done.. so.. yeah ive been squeezing my work outs in after work and past weekend.
    heres fridays back/bi done on saturday
    mondays chest / tri done on sunday
    tuesdays legs tonight
    thursdays shoulders tonight

chins
    4 sets to failure

bent over rows
    set 2: 155 x 12
    set 3: 155 x 12
    set 4: 155 x 10

seat cables ( rope pulls) dont know the name but using the tri rope, spreadin it and bring it back to your chest area, squeezin the middle area lats
    sets 1-4: 50 x 10

cg lat pull downs
    sets 1-4: 155 x 10

standing db curls
    sets 1-3: 40 x 12

standing bent bar curls
    set 1-3: 85 x 8 -10

had a real good day in the gym saturday, felt real pumped and swoll cuz i ate up (carbed up!) the night prior and durrin the day prior to working out

chest and tris
    incline cable flys
    sets 1-4: 60 x 12

db flat bench
    set 3: 110 x 10

incline db
    sets 1-4: 80 x 10

decline bb
    set 1: 185 x 10
    set 2: 205 x 10
    set 4: 225 x 7

tris
    skullcrushers
    sets 1-4: 85 x 10

superset reverse grip pulldowns with rope pull downs
    sets 1-2: 90 on ea, 15 reps
    sets 3-4: 80 on ea, 12 reps

shoulders hams and quads
    hs shoulder press
    set 2: 270 x 12
    set 3: 360 x 10
    set 4: 450 x 6 had a spotter helped a bit not sure how much but i know it was heavy and felt insane!
    set 5: drop set from 3 plates to 1, the same i usually do, but hot damn the pump i got today is feeling great.

lateral raises
    sets 1-4: 40 x 12

front delt raises
    sets 1-4: 35 x 10

leg extensions supersetted with leg curls
    sets 1-4: 180 x 15

i had to cut this short today as ive been workin a ton and late, planning work outs on the weekend to make sure i get em all in and stuff so thats cool
    today was a great day for shoulders even though i only did 3 exersisess i felt huge, i need some gym pics like narks got, maybe some b & w cuz holy shit im lookin big if i dont say so my self, i wish i had that insane pump all the tiem, viens are starting pop out all the time, i love that too, have 13 days left of winny and then im startin pct. startin my sprint work out as soon as im done with our quartly close at work.

also, tryin to think of a nice routine 3 day split to maintain my gains while i increase cardio to cut up.. anyone have thoughts on this id appreciate the feedback. i plan on doin my sprintin circuits tues and thurs while workin out
    m w f. with mt bikin on the weekends.

ok thats it for tonight . thanks and peace

Hey prime.. thanks for updating.

Personally i'd like to see you up the ante on your back workouts... Namely the rowing movements

Holla

~Nark

well, ive been slackin on keepin up wiht my posting here, mostly cuz ive been gettin home late from work and hittin the bed to repeat it next day, been gettin ready for this for a while now cuz i knew it was comin but still ive been makin it to the gym and by tis week end ill be back on track with work out schedules

hit up chest on saturday
    went like this.
    flat db bench
    set 1: 80 x 12
    set 3: 105 x 10
    set 4: 120 x 8
    set 5: 130 x 6

incline cable flys
    set 1: 50 x 12
    set 2: 60 x 12
    set 3: 60 x 10
    set 4: 70 x 8

decline bb bench
    set 2: 185 x 12
    set 3: 225 x 10
    set 4: 225 x 8 was feeelin fatiqued by now..

peck deck.
    sets 1-4: stacked it but only got between 6-8 reps..

that was it for saturdays work out.. sunday i hit a 10 mile single track mt bike ride in the woods near me which was awsome.. it was all hard riding and my legs were feelin this, though usually i get some fatigue while ridin out , this time i didnt and was able to push it hard the whole time. felt great.
    so this brings me to tonight which i didnt hit the gym but tomorrow and rest of the week will get me back on track.
    been hittin hcg every few days and the winny is almost done.. pct is aorund the corner
    gains ive made tis time around have been great but im more pumped about my track sessions soon to start so i can finally drop the last bit of fat off my ass.

thhats it for tonight bros.. to those who are chckin this.. thanks for doin so.. any info that would be benificial to my goals are appreciated.
    peace

well, ive been slackin on keepin up wiht my posting here, mostly cuz ive been gettin home late from work and hittin the bed to repeat it next day,
    Don't worry about not posting.. as long as you're being consistent off the board i couldn't ask for more

~Nark

Iceman69 is offline Associate Member
    More pics please!

2.minutes is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman69
    More pics please!
    we're waiting

finally got back to the gym at my regular time afterwork yesterday. it felt great to be back there at my normal time with my normal crew. i had to pick up a few things in order to get back on my regular schedule so tonight after shoulders ill be good as gold again.
    work out went like this.

squats
    set 1: 135 x 15 warm up

superset leg curls and extensions
    sets 1-3: 180 x 15 with nice hard longer squeez on top of ea rep

this is were i really notice a difference in my legs with the winny as they were more solid and vieny than ever before, after these sets i was nautious cuz i bang through all my leg stuff in like 30 mins took a few cool down laps to ensure no puking then hit bis and tris up
    went like this
    bis:
    standing db curls
    set 1: 45 x 10
    set 2: 50 x 10
    set 3: 55 x 7
    set 4: 50 x 8

seated preachers
    set 1: 75 x 15
    set 3: 115 x 10
    set 4: 75 x 15 burn out

superset tri rope pull downs with reverse grip pull downs
    sets 1-4: 90 x 12 on ea wasnt anything super strenuous but it was all i needed to pump the bloood nicely into the tri and hot damn my arms were swoolllllleedd up after this!!! i was feelin awsome after workin out yesterday, im sure you all know how it is to not be on your normal deal cuz it sucks but damn after yesterday im lovin it and feelin insane. this is my last week of winny and ive been hittin up some hcg every few days, hope fully recover is a sinch and the gains are maintained more easily.

thats it, ill update later tonighit after boulder day!
    thanks for following as for pics, this week sometime possibly if i get the time, may try to get some black and whites in the gym sometime cuz its pretty dead in there on the weekends and some nice shots all pumped would be cool .
    also, ill be gettin my bf done soon with hopes to see a smaller digit appear.
    peace till later

ok well i hit thursday with my usuall shoulder work out and it feels insane great to be back in the gym normal time.. energy is much better and explosive with my lifts.. really feeling good.
    started out with arnolds!
    set 1: 60 x 15 warm up
    set 2: 70 x 10
    set 3: 75 x 10
    now when i do these i see alot of ppl always drop their elbows kinda dowin in front on their chest, i dont do this as i read somewhere that you shoudl bring the dbs acorss your face area keepin your shoulders more perpendicular to the floor.. anyone correct me if im doin these wrong.. ill look cuz i think it ws in arnalds encyl

super set db side lateral raises and front delt raises
    both exersices:
    sets 1-3 45 x 10-12
    also setted db shrugs with the above at:
    sets 1-3: 95 x 10

finished upwith the HS shoulder press machin for a final burn.
    sets 1-4: 275 x 15

fridays back day.. omg it was sick yesterday was one of my best back days..THANKS NARK for the motivation check it out:

chins:
    set 1-4: bodyweight x 12 (some assisted towards end to push it, but also made some variations 2 sets i did chins the usually way and broguth my chin above the bar wide grip, the other 2 i would change my position and bring myself leanin back more not goin full up but bringing my chest more to the bar with wide grip, i dont know its kinda hard to explain but i hope someone might know what im talkin about..
    onward.
    1 arm rows
    set 1: 85 x 12
    set 4: 95 x 10

seated cable rows
    set 1: 175 x 10
    set 2: 200 x 10
    set 3: 250 x 9 ish..
    set 4: 25+ x 8

seated cable row with rope to chest, hits inner back area nicely
    sets 1-4: 60 x 10

over head striatus pulls (SP)
    set 1: 55 x 20
    set 2: 75 x 15
    set 3: 75 x 15
    set 4: 85 x 12

bis
    standing bent bar curls
    sets 1-4: 75 x 10 this was sick!! loved seein my big blow up in the mirror as i super seted the above with the above pulls. arms are gettin nice

concentration curls on the preacher
    set 1: 45 x 8
    set 2: 40 x 8
    set 3: 35 x 8

love the ecy stack im addin to my daily mix, gives me energy and helps burn the fat im feelin animalish in the gym and ppl just keep sayin im lookin huge, and it feels good ive never had this many ppl compliment me on my bod before so i guess something is going on here
    well thats it for now i gotta roll.
    ill post up afteer mt biking tomorrow possibly
    peace

ok, well last week i didnt get to posting any of my work outs, just was alil lazy with getting online with enough attention to get em down, i had a really great week of work outs and was looking nice and tight still.
    mondays chest day:
    set 1: 225 x 12
    set 2: 275 x 10
    set 3: 295 x 10
    set 4: 315 x 6

incline bb
    set 1: 185 x 12
    set 2: 205 x 10
    set 3: 225 x 8
    set 4: 225 x 8

decline dbs
    set 2: 95 x 10
    set 4: 95 x 8

incline cable flys
    set 1: 50 x 15
    set 2: 60 x 15
    set 3: 60 x 15
    set 4: 70 x 10

tris
    supersetted pulldowns (rope) and reverse
    sets 1-4: 90 x 12 for ea side

tuesdays leg day
    back wasnt feelin up to squating so i subbed in this leg machine we have, seated with back support, very similar to a parrallel squat form and they felt nice
    set 1: 2 plates ea side warm up x 15
    set 3: 4 plates ea side x 12
    set 4: 5 plates ea side x 12
    set 5: 5 plates ea side x 10

super set leg curls and extensions
    sets 1-4: 40 plate ea machine sets to 15 on ea exercise

standing calf raises
    sets 1-4: 320 x 20 reps ea, always rotating angle of toes

hit up some cardio after this with the jumprope, calves feel so pumped after this.. ended here.

weds day off.

thursday
    boulder day
    started out with HS shoulder presses since i wanted to to do something different
    set 1: 2 plates ea side warm up x 15
    set 2; 3 plates ea side x 12
    set 3: 4 plates ea side x 10
    set 4: 5 plate ea side x 6
    set 5: drop set from 3 plates to one all to failure

did i mention i love how pumped my boulders get after this.. loved this stuff, onward!
    no super sets today,

lateral side raises with cable:
    sets 1-3: 40 x 12

front raises with cable
    sets 1-3: 50 x 10

shrugs on this machine i dont normally do but gave it try, felt decent
    set 1: 2 plates ea side x 15
    set 3: 4 plates ea side x 15

upright rows:
    sets 1-4: 95 x 10

favorite day closed out with a swolleness like no other..

fridays back and bi day... added some tris as well

weight as of friday was 224 and lean looking.

started with chins,
    sets 1-4: body weight x as many as i could get, some with assistance, but got about 12 in ea set.

seated rope pulls:
    sets 1-4: 60 x 12

one arm rows:
    sets 1-4: 90 x 10

hyper extensions:
    set 1: body weight x 15
    sets 2-4: +25 lbs x 15

bis:
    standin one arm dbs:
    sets 1-4: 50 x 10
    these were done nice and controlled with a squeez on top ea rep

standing bent bar curls, buddy curls
    2 sets (1-12 reps) worked with 55 lb bar.

tris:
    skull crushers :
    set 3: 105 x 10

super set pul downs (rope./bar)
    sets 1-3: 90 ea side x 12 for ea exercise.

that was it for the week, over all had a great week of lifting and eating. over the weekend my diet wasnt so on key so im sure the weights up a bit but nothing to worry about.
    starting the HIT program today with my crew at 530 so i hope that goes well, and im startin some track work outs tueday and thursday as well.
    this week ill try and keep this updated on a regular basis so i can keep posted from my pct that starts tomorrow, last day of winni
    so far my gains have been quite good and im impressed with the outcome thusfar, hopefully i can retain these nice solid gains and be ready to possibly go back on come fall.
    also food for through, next cycle im goin to plan a shorter run, with some possibly higher dosages as i feel after running so many at 500mg it may not be enough after this go. we will see though.

thanks for following all, peace

The Moose is offline Junior Member
    Hey man I read through your thread and looks like you've made some very nice progress along the way, I'll be running a similiar cycle starting in May and I was just wodnerign what type of Tren you ran, was it Enanthate or Acetate?
    Thanks Bro

Moose: for the 1st 8 weeks i ran tren a at 150-225mg eod, imo its the better choice since you can stop running it if sides become too much, as for this cycle, it was by far one of the best ones ive run.

first day trying the iron man HIT method and it was a great day. ive never tried something outa my nomal ways of training so this is very different for me. but today i felt real strong with all my lifts so im really diggin that.
    hopefully keeping this log will show some nice improvements even while coming off.
    heres how it went.

chest: incline bb
    set 2: 205 x 15
    set 3: 205 x 15
    set 4: 255 x 8
    set 5: 275 x 6

shoulders: HS shoulder press
    set 2: 180 x 15
    set 3: 320 x 6
    set 4: 320 x 6

tris: decline skull crushers
    set 3: 115 x 6
    set 4: 115 x 6

shrugs: barbell
    set 2: 225 x 15

no abs, diet and cardio will get these soon enough
    hit the jump rope for about 10 mins
    today was a great day and i enjoyed this new work out, im looking foward to see some awsome results.
    today i got my deit back in order so the rest of the week should be nice and tight.
    thats it bros. im out to get some grub. peace

real quick update.
    today when i went to the track with my dog, there was a ton of ppl and kids there so i didnt end up doin the track work i was lookin to do, so instead aof wastin the nice day i took a 3.5 mile walk. it took like 50 mins i think. but it felt good.
    diet is nice nad clean again.

did want to update on somethin i missed a while back, but when i went on the zambons i seemed to break out alil more than my usually lil ones that come up. nothing unbareble but still figured id share my experiance i forgot to mention sometime earlier, jsut cuz it wasnt that bad of a case

tommoorow hittin the 2nd day of HIT so ill update later.
    peace

day 2 for the HIT program and so far im liking it. its alil different being that im used to my conventional method of training but if i get the gains im looking for then it will be a protocol worth tryin in my book.

started with chins - i didnt know how i should do these since its hard to warm up (high reps) and then working sets so here it goes

chin ups
    sets 1-4: body weight x 12

Seated cg cable rows
    set 1: 175 x 15
    set 2: 175 x 15
    set 3: 220 x 6
    set 4: 220 x 6

tossed in some rope work here also, 2 sets high reps
    sets 1-2: 60 x 15

bis
    standing bent bar curls
    set 3: 95 x 6
    set 4: 95 x 6

squats:

standing calve raises.
    sets 1-2: 360 x 20
    sets 3-4: 400 x 10

leg curls:l
    set 2: a few reps in i got a horrid ham cramp and had to cut this short.

over all a good strong day in the gym,
    diet was nice and clean this week so far so as long as this keeps goin im happy. also started pct yesterday with 300mg clomid, today 100 mg till i run out.

i got my dex in the mail today and cant wait to try this out, but first some more reading for correct usage. anyone can help id appreciate it

thats it for now all, thanks for stoppin by and check it out .
    peace

madflabby is offline Associate Member
    Nice work bro.

fridays 3rd day of hit consist of:

chest: incline bb
    set 3: 275 x 6
    set 4: 275 x 6

boulders: HS shoulder press
    set 3: 220 x 6

tris: decline skullcrushers
    set 1: 85 x 15
    set 3: 125 x 6

shrugs: bb
    set 3: 275 x 6

thats it for that work out,
    on to tonights

chins:
    set 1:body wieght x 12
    set 2:same
    set 3:hands wides as bar ends x 6 with nice squeezes.. wow awsome

rows: seated cable row, starard v grip
    set 1: 175 x 15
    set 3: 237 x 6

bis: standing bb curls
    sets 1-2: 85 x 15
    sets 3-4: 100 x 6

legs: squats
    sets 1-2: 225 x 15
    sets 3-4: 335 x 6

leg curls:
    sets 1-2: 90 x 15
    sets 3-4: 135 x 6
    took it easy on these today as my legs were just sore and tired after the squats
    had to cut out fast so i missed calves but ill hit em up weds or so,

so far this week im likin the way this routine is goin, feeling pretty strong still so i hope i keep these strength gains. weight is 226 as of today... over all im not feelin as tight as i was a few weeks ago, but it cold be cuz te winny is done with , so far pct is goin well, lookin fwd to b/w in a few weeks.
    thats it for the tonight peace

aight had a real nice work out today. got in and out in 1.5 hours with 3 in the rotation.
    started with
    chest: bb flat bench
    set 1: 135 x 20
    set 2: 245 x 15
    set 3: 245 x 15
    set 4: 295 x 6 had assistance with 4 of these
    set 5: 295 x 5 had a bump on these alil bit from my bro

shoulders: military press (infront)
    set 2: 135 x 15
    set 3: 185 x 6 again had some bumps from my boy
    set 4: 155 x 7

tris: skullcrushers (flat bench)
    set 3: 115 x 8
    set 4: 115 x 8
    set 5: 75 x 15 ( decline bench)

traps: bb shrugs
    set 3: 315 x 8
    set 4: 315 x 8

that concluded my day.. well i felt awsome today in the gym. im gettin leaner for sure now. im using e/c/a-y on a 5 day on 2 off consistant every week with a clean diet. soon ill be addin more cardio but for now its very lil
    i was feelin damn pumped today and tight. really this work out seems to be doin justice over all im jsut feelin real good. pct i guess is goin good but thats it for tonight take it easy brothas

4th week iron man update, still feelin good , still lookin defined and pretty strong, things are goin well and pct so far has not been to bad at all.
    im gonna schedule bw soon so i can see where i am. ive been busy with 2 more spring jobs so i dont spend to much time on here, just readin for my next run.. ill up date this in a week or so when i have more time . to date im wieghin in at a much nicer 217-219 lbs.
    switching to the push/pull section of the iron man, it was supposed to be this week but i lost my sheets so i figured continue regular days this week.
    peeace out bros, if anyones still following.

if anyones still following.
    Of course

Nark

p.s. Still waiting on my end-of-month update pics

The Moose is offline Junior Member
    good thread man

quick update... been a few weeks i think butall is still goin well, hittin the gym up to the t on the iron man hit program. this seems to be doin a great job with my summer maintenance. pct is over and i guess went ok, still at 216-220lbs on the day to day and strength is decent considering im off for 6 weeks. hopefully one of my 3 jobs will slow down and ill get more time to post my work outs as was before. will also be plannin some new cycle ideas so you can look out for them in the q&a forum.
    will update when i get some blood work, hopefully with in a few weeks so i can see where im at as to startin back up in possibly august or september.
    peace brothas

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information