Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member

follow me to 255lb by lucabratzi

did my first shot and overall i think it went good. lil nervous but once the juice started flowin i felt alot better. i want to get to 255-260lb at around 14%bf. but my overall goal is to get to that weight, get straight A's and bang this girl alot that i've been seein. my prediction is i wll be burnt out by the end of the semester but its all good...follow me down this road.
    my cycle
    1-4 prop. 100/mg eod
    1-10 test e. 500mg/wk
    l-dex on hand
    pct
    13-17 clomid 100mg/ed
    '' '' nolva 20mg/ed
    l-dex .25 ed..
    i am goin to try to update ed or as frequent as need be...

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    good luck.. what are your starting stats?

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    Ill be watching you...

right now, im 6'2 234 at no more then 12%bf. i was cuttin and was planning on cutting to around 10ish but since i had all my stuff ready i couldnt wait anymore. i dont really care how fat i get i just wanna be a big ass mofo. i think i''ll be around 14-15%though which isnt horrible,
    my leg is a lil sore, nothin horrible...it will prob get worse as the day goes on..cant wait till tomorow though, so i can shoot again. prob a delt shot..

keth'naab is offline Associate Member
    out of curiosity, ever think of doing the prop during weeks 11 and 12 after you stop the enth and prior to hitting PCT at week 13?

just curious. Various rats have informed me that it is a good way to ensure you don't crash at all prior to PCT.

i was thinkin of doin something similar to that. but i'd rather have the prop in the beginning to kick in faster. im not worried about crashing...

had my second shot today, put it in my left pec...one of the these two things made it hard to inject.
    1.i didnt change needles after i drew from the prop bottle, i didnt think it would dull that much.
    or
    2. i injected in my chest which i worked out today, so mabey the muscle was really tense.
    either way it went fine once i started to inject. leg is a little sore from monday's shot, pretty much dont feel anyting right now though...but the one thing that worried me is that i checked my bp at the publix bp thing, and it said 140 over 57. lil weird, i dont know if i can trust that thing, i'll keep an eye on it though...i'll post once i start seeing gains, i hope they start soon...

Slightly off-topic.. but, When you hit a pec shot do you contract the muscle (like one would do when one hits a Bicep shot) or do inject into the muscle relaxed?

Pec shots are hella painful for me.. so i'm curious as to how other bros do 'em.

Thanks

~Nark

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Slightly off-topic.. but, When you hit a pec shot do you contract the muscle (like one would do when one hits a Bicep shot) or do inject into the muscle relaxed?

Pec shots are hella painful for me.. so i'm curious as to how other bros do 'em.

Thanks

~Nark
    well when i first injected i was relaxed, i jabbed with my right hand in my left pec, left are down relaxed.. then the dumbass that i am forgot that i left the alcohol swab on the other side of the room, so i walked very carefully over, when i grabbed it my chest flexed a lil cause i had to grab the needle with my left hand and the swab with my right. didnt hurt at all then or now, but i will see tomorow. but i will be sore regardless cause i trained chest today and shot prop. oh yeah i put a warm cloth on my pec and massaged for like 10-15 mins.

cnepp is offline Junior Member
    hey right on man - best of luck to you. Im in the same boat - school, juice and girls.

Quote Originally Posted by cnepp
    hey right on man - best of luck to you. Im in the same boat - school, juice and girls.
    thanks brutha, same to u....

oh and nark my fckin pec is killin me, i woke up so many times last night cause of it..

today i weighed in 238 which is +4lbs. which i think is just cause of the change of diet. it always happens to me when i switch from cut to bulk. but today felt good in the gym. it was leg day. i usually suck at sqauts, i'll work out with 235ish, u know do that 8 times or so. but today i felt real good maybe its placebo effect, cause i know i have shit in me so i work harder. or maybe its the prop startin to work its magic, cause i was workin out with 275. either way it was a good workout. quads, calves and hams hit pretty hard. cant wait till the prop fully kicks in next week. there is no more pain in my leg from my first shot too, which was monday, 2cc. but my pec is still achin like a bitch, feels like i pulled a muscle..oh yeah, i also think im gettin a lil sick from this shit, everytime i swallow it feels like i have a nail in my throte.

chest6 is offline Banned
    finally ive been waitin for thiis luca...ill be checkin up on this log. Betta tell me if it was worth the wait

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    finally ive been waitin for thiis luca...ill be checkin up on this log. Betta tell me if it was worth the wait
    bro. fck 255 im goin to 260 brick house. last i remember u had pretty similar stats as me right. best part of the day time to take my shot and make foooooood...

chest6 is offline Banned
    yup i think we're pretty much the same size..6 2 240ish right now my bf may be a lil bit higher than urs..im prolly 13-14 now

those are great stats considering u only turning 19. yeah if i were u i would wait to atleast 20...b-day pretty soon huh. got anyting planned...

chest6 is offline Banned
    thanks man... you too..props for waiting it out thats what I plan to do. Wait pretty much another year..maybe longer. Ha nah dont have anything planned out yet..we'll see what happens

Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    thanks brutha, same to u....

oh and nark my fckin pec is killin me, i woke up so many times last night cause of it..

Sorry for laughing man... It's nervous laughter on my part...anticipating the pain i'll get when i start MY cycle.

I'll be following you to 260 man

Good luck

yeah, its actually alot better right now, i hit the other pec today with enth. i dont think this one will be as bad. it was alot smoother, i warmed the bottle in warm water.

nothing much to report today, not goin to train its my day off. my pec that i shot the test. e. yesterday feels fine no pain at all. just to add for yesterday my diet was shit had about 6 meals but they werent good portions, didnt have much apetite, but today i cant stop eating. breakfast i had 5 whole eggs on toast w/ 1 cup oatmeal and a protein shake. then 2 big turkey wraps and a triple decker chicken sandwich, and im starvin now. got my shot later, and hopefully gettin gettin some poon from this girl....

i got the rest of my pct in today.. its such a beutiful site. 3, 20 mls of prop. 20ml of test e. nolva, clomid, and this stuff called nandroplex its a blend of nadrolone deconate/cypionate /undecylenate/phenylpropionate 100mg of each of those esters. im not even usin it he just sent it to me cause he ****ed up another order of mine. prob give it to one of my friends...

chest6 is offline Banned
    ya toss the deca blend...that stuff doesn't even look appe****g. Betta make the most of your diet and get those cals down

yeah, i ate like a muther****er today. is it bad that at a house party when everyone is drunk i steel a stake out of the fridge that the kid had taken out for a doggy bag...haha. people were lookin at me mad weird...im gonna start doin cardio during the day just to control the fat gain...

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Nice log, keep it up.

What's the weight at currently?

weighed a hair under 239. today at the gym was fvkin awesome, very noticable increased strength. it was shoulders traps day. im takin l-dex .25 now eod. my nips felt a lil sensitive yesterday. tomorow's deadlifts are goin to be hell cause i ****ed my leg shot up and it hurst like a bitch. oh well, no pain no gain...

weighed in at 240lb today. lifts were pretty good, considering my diet was off today cause of all my classes, my elbow was hurtin and my shoulder was still hurtin from my prop shot. the rest of the week should be good cause i only have classes till 12 then i can train and eat all day.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Do you commute or do you live in a dorm? I got plenty of ideas on how you can eat..and if not me a lot of guys in the diet forum do. Don't let classes get in the way of your diet, unless you have like 3 consecutive that are far away from each other.

yeah thats the prob. i have a few classes that i dont have enough time to get back to my car. im startin to just put a hero in my bag and eat walkin to class. weight has gone up to 241.5 but i dont know i dont feel anything right now i did last week but i dont feel the pump as much..oh yeah i took a glute shot the other day the, 2cc and dont feel shit...

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    good luck luca!!will be followin this!!

its wierd i feel like my levels are all over the place. i'll feel really good for a lil bit then i'll feel like shit, angry and feel a lil depressed. also i dont know if its the test. but i feel mad sensitive sometimes. like i was listening to kanye west song about his grandma in the hospital, not gonna lie a tear did drop.
    but anyway i gotta hit shoulders traps today so i'll update on my weight and lifts later...

lifts were descent today, i weighed in at 243.5lbs. so weight is increasing steadily. im uppin my prop to 150 eod as upposed to 100 eod. gotta go back to cookin my food...

Good luck on your cycle.

Got any before pics? You gonna post afters as well?

Crying aftr hearing a kanye west song...I would have cryed too after hearing that big headed no talent so called "artist" try to sing/talk.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    Good luck on your cycle.

Got any before pics? You gonna post afters as well?

Crying aftr hearing a kanye west song...I would have cryed too after hearing that big headed no talent so called "artist" try to sing/talk.
    haha, everyone's got there opinion. a little progression of luca this thread should work. this was about almost 30lbs ago. i think i was 215 in that pic, i put about 3%-4% of fat since then but muslce too...

i was expecting more by now. my weight has gone up, but its not really noticable. im not worried about that cause if it keeps goin up it will be noticable. but the thing that pisses me off is that my strength hasnt gone up. and i thought it was just goin to be different. i've checked my source with a few people and he seems legit...just gonna stick it out. and im off to the gym now, quads/hams/calves..

chest6 is offline Banned
    You should have noticed both by now..hmm. Hang in there.

dont know but my weight is 247 today, which is all time high. so im phyced about that, im just goin to stick through it and hope it gets better...ps i got laid twice tonight...im the man..

Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    dont know but my weight is 247 today, which is all time high. so im phyced about that, im just goin to stick through it and hope it gets better...ps i got laid twice tonight...im the man..
    woot woot!

Stick with it buddy

chest6 is offline Banned
    What I like to hear..keep up the good work

shoulders/traps today, descent workout..traps seem to be gettin stronger throughout the weeks, i was shruggin with 140 db's easy. weight is a lil over 250 so i was happy about that...nark pm me back...i seem like im on edge throughout the day though. i get the typical roid rage . but i dont really flip out in front of people. all good though.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Lucky..my gyms db's stop at 100 lbs..so gay

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information