DakarM is offline New Member

new here, and new cycle

started my cycle today...
    500mg/week Test E for 12 weeks
    40mg/ED Dbol , week 1-4

right now i am sittin at about 215, 6'2, probably 15% BF...ran a few cycles in the past(sustanon , Dbol, Winstrol ). Hopin to get some good gains with this...still tweakin my diet/workout...4000-4500 cal's a day, 300+ grams of protien a day(i try and eat as much whole food as i can, limiting my shakes to 2, MAYBE 3 a day if i need it). no pics right now, ill take some, but cant put them on my computer for a while. I am stoked to get goin again! Got all my PCT on hand as well.

I was thinkin about throwin in some Winstrol towards the end of the cycle, like 50mg/ED weeks 8-12, would it be worth it?

4 days in...put on a few pounds...workouts are killer...cant wait for 4 weeks from now..

rockhardman is offline Associate Member
    Keep Training Hard Man Cuz It Takes A Lot To Be Considering Takin As U Know!

rockhardman is offline Associate Member
    Keep Training Hard Man Cuz It Takes A Lot To Be Considering Takin As U Know!

trust me bro i knwo ive ran a few cycles in the past...this one should be killer cuz i have the funds and kitchen to make my diet the best it can be...just got a new job so wasnt able to get to the gym for a few days(did pushups/situps at home to at least get something done)...man i am sleepin like a ROCK at night...i kicked the Dbol at 2.5 weeks, was throwin on more weight then i wanted(put on about 15 pounds)...i got ahold of some winstrol , am going to run it the last 6 weeks at 50mg/ED...so far so good, gains are ok, strength is going up...cant wait til the enth starts kickin in!!!

no pics, but can definatly tell a difference already...getting mymuscle and size back...upper body is lookin thicker like it was when i was trainin real hard in the past...cant fit into my dress shirts anymore!!!(18 36/37) which sucks cuz i have to wear them everyday...luckily my GF splurged and bought me a bunch of new ones

Thread Information