ballplayer is offline Junior Member

Question first timer looking for expert advice

Hey guys,
    I'm a 21yr old, 6 ft 180lb collegiate baseball player. I want to do steroids to get much stronger, really vascular, and put on some size but I do not want to get really huge because I need all of my flexibility and I do no want it to be obvious that I juiced to everyone. I have been told that deca /winny would suit me but because of random testing I can't take the risk. I wanted to do equipoise but i'm unable to get it. Would a cycle of primo for 1-6wks with winny from 4-8 give me the gains I am looking for? If not what do you suggest?

sav22 is offline Associate Member
    Welcome to AR...

I play college ball as well. What position do you play because that all depends on what you would want to take, just my opinion though. Got to be smart about it too, I know way too many players that I've played in college that jumped in without knowing anything about A/S and they ended up hurting their careers instead of helping them.

ballplayer is offline Junior Member
    I play middle infield sav22. That's what I am trying to do. I want to find out the best approach and safest way to do them. I also want to know what the most effective cycle would be in my case. I'm a really hard gainer but I'm not trying to get too big to play up the middle because I'll lose my flexibility.

sav22 is offline Associate Member
    Our goals are identical except I'm looking for more bulk. As for our measurements...you got me beat in both height and weight (damn genetics I tell you)! Your flexibility should be fine as I noticed when I did AS the first time. As long as you stretch in and out of the weight room and continue to play ball you should be fine. I think it'll take more then one cycle to really hurt your speed and flexibility and that's only if you take off too much time from playing baseball. Keep me updated with what you plan on doing.

sav22

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Are you in Juco or Divison? Divison 1A will test. Juco wont.

Bodine6 is offline Junior Member
    Hey bro, I think the primo and winny would be a good choice.The primo will give you a little size and because your taking it with the winny you'll get vascular and a ton stronger from the winny. I would take the primo for 8 weeks and the winny starting at the 7th or 8th week and continue to week 12.

IwillGrow! is offline Junior Member
    Well if i were you bros the cycle i would prefer is:

Week 1-8: 50mg/eod Test propionate
    Week 1-8: 30mg/d Anavar
    Week 4-8: 50mg/eod Winny
    After cycle i would take clomid and then:
    Clenbuterol & ECA Stack 2weeks on 2weeks off each one.

From the above cycle and with good diet you should become more vascular with lower %bf in other words you ll gain about 8-10lbs lean mass!

Thread Information