Thread: Morgs Cycle

Morg is offline Junior Member

Morgs Cycle

her goes;Morg=28yrs,6'3,235(started at 204)heres my cycle;600mgs deca 600 mgs sust for 12 weeks,dbol ,50mgs for 4 weeks in the beginning,now 8 weeks in started 80 mgs Tren ,eod for 4 weeks,well 6 weeks in i had added 21 pounds,but i think i got a hold of some cut gear for 4 weeks in the middle,cause after the 6th week i started to lose weight!im into my 3rd vial of sust and deca and these seem to be closer to the labels claim.pounds are starting to come again,YEAH!,now instead of doin my shots twice a week(sun,wed)im goin eod,like this ,1/2cc deca 1/2 cc sust 1cc Tren,and i gotta say ,this is working very well!,i like the way i feel with the shots coming more frequently(even tho im taking the same amount of sust and deca)i feel the "high"more steadily,and the tren,well the tren is AWESOME(thanks my Brother!,you know who you are!)3 1/2 weeks left then it clomid time,ill update this in a week or so,Morg

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Nice one I feel I'm growing too!

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    good to hear bro, 21 lbs so far, just wait and see what that tren does to your strength bro. You are gonna love it more and more the longer you use it. Tren IS addictive, I don't care what anybody says, lol.

look again Kizer,thats 31lbs,yeah mofo yeah,and i think that the tren is already showing its harding effect,and the PUMPS! oh baby!........addictive,shit,im hooked up! got the *****TREN jones YEAH!

Whoops i was looking at the first 6 weeks results. Keep em going bro another 3.5 weeks you could hit the +40 mark, lol. Gotta love that ***tren , lol.

Gilster is offline Member
    Great results bro. I love it when I hear you MOFOs grow. I can't wait to do the tren after my 100 day cut. Tren is one thing you are ahead of me on. I have not done it yet but will on my next big cycle. And I DO thin I know who you are thanking BTW. I will also give my thanks now and then...hehehehe

Are the srength gains really big on tren? If it is addictive as KS says then be ready for the post cycle downer. It might be mentally dificult. It might be easier if you know it's coming and you are prepared for its arrival. I know it helps me to know what is coming.

Good luck and keep it going bro.

GREAT JOB!

yeah Gil ,i think you do know,lol,btw you are gonna really like the tren ,thanks for the suport,....cant stop now,just 10 um er 15...no 20 more pounds,yeah thatll do(for now)Morg

update time

well i managed to add about9 more pounds,but i started to add a bit more bf,which is unaceptable,so i modified my diet andi dropped the bf by a couple a points so ,with about 2 weeks left im 238@12%,and can now see my top abs,cool

You still seeing some mad strength gains too bro or they slowing down? 238 huh, you better hit 240+ b/c I am gonna be there and you can't let little ol kizer surpass the great morg, hehe

yeah Kizer still gettin' stronger(+30lbs on the incline in the 4+weeks on the tren ),fuckin addicted to tren!its gonna be in all my cycles,btw no sides at all ,all cycle long+no tren related kidney pain,is the toxicity of trenbolone over rated?

Thread Information