titus is offline New Member

Question winny/equipoise or deca/prima

Well, I'm roughly 6'0, 230lbs, and completed a cycle last year of deca /sus. Surprisingly enough I didn't feel I got what I should have from the cycle.

Now it's time to create a new one and HOPE TO GET SHREDDED SO TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK

wks(1-10)=winny --> 50mg/1ml EOD
    wks(1-10)=Primabolan depot --> ???
    wks(1-10)=Equipoise (300mg/weekly) or Deca (400mg/weekly)
    wks(10-11)=Clomid 50mg --> 2 tabs daily
    wk(12)=Clomid 50mg --> 1 tab daily

Basically, I looking to find out what dose primabolan I should be on and whether I should go on equipoise or deca. Furthermore, where and I gonna put all this volume in my body and what kind of diet should I implement in order to cut the hell up. Should I do Cardio, protein supplement, xenadrine, and meal replacements....

any help would be greatly appreciated...

AZlifter is offline Associate Member
    Winny for 10 weeks......AWWW.

No flame bro but it looks like you need some MORE research before you start another cycle. IMO....EQ should be ran at a min. of 400mg per week. If you are going for a cutting cycle then you need to use EQ over Deca , cause Deca is used mainly for bulking. This is how i would run Primo/Eq/Winny:

Weeks 1-10 Eq 400mg
    Weeks 1-10 Primo 400mg
    Weeks 8-13 Winny 50mg/Everyday

Start clomid 8-12 hours after your last winny inject (or tab). Split your EQ and Primo shots into 2 times a week.

AZ

titus is offline New Member

another question

I appreciate your help and plan to follow thru with the cycle suggested but my next question is how do I eat, and how much clomid and at what dose?

I was looking to take myoplex meal replacements, xendarine, and isopure (no carb) protein. What do you think?

Should I also do CARDIO???

Thread Information