CaliFella is offline Associate Member

My first cycle..Check this out

Hey buddies, great website...Thought I'd add my juice to it! HAH Anyways, this will be my first cycle and actually I just started my 3 week today and I thought I would post some info up for people to maybe learn and review my progress. So here goes, Im a 24 year old male (turning 25 in aug), and im tall and skinny, 6'3 and 158-160 lbs...your basic bean pole or (Ectomorph build) with small joints. My training experience is mild ususally on a couple months and then off a long time nothing serious. Before I started my cycle I worked out for 2 months to condition my muscles for the new strain I will be putting on them. Here is my gear for a 10-12 week cycle,(not sure how long).

wk 1 200mg Deca and 500 Sustanon
    wk 2-12 400mg Deca and 500 Sustanon
    Mulitvitamins - 2000 mg of Vit C - Calcium Pills - Milk Thistle
    Minimum of 200-250 grams of protien a day.

Nolvaldex I started taking on my second week to be safe and I have Clomid for the end.

I gained 10lbs the first week and a half which im sure is due to water retention and eating like a maniac. I bought some Isopure Meal replacement drinks which in my opinion are the best tasting and easiest to mix and get my 50g of Protien, Glutamine, Carbs, etc.

I did take some pics of my first week which I will post soon and post one at the end to show my results which I imagine will be very noticeable on a skinny guy. So far my strength is definately up there and Im starting to see some bulk I never seen before. I my thighs increased an inch around in the first 1.5 weeks. I keep measurements of everything which are the following:

Before end of wk. 2
    Weight: 160 170
    Chest: 39 40.25
    waist: 33 32.75
    shoulders: 45.25 46.25
    bicept: 13 13.5
    neck: 15 15.5
    calve: 13.25 14
    upper thigh: 21.5 22

Thinkin on adding some Dbol for even more strength on my my 3 week. Should I?

So thats my progress so far. Feel free to add any feedback.

the stats are the begining of the cycle and then the end of the 2 weeks (i.e. weight 160lbs before -170lbs after 2 weeks.) In case anyone was confused.

AZlifter is offline Associate Member
    No use in adding Dbols to the cycle now, because the deca will be kicking in full effect soon...usually by week 4-5. Why did you start novaldex already....were you experiencing gyno symptoms? If not I would stop the novaldex intake and wait to take them UNTIL i felt symptoms of gyno arising.....Nov. is said to hinder gains somewhat. Its up to you really.....that's my 2cc's

Thumbs up

Ive heard that it can hinder your gains so ill stop. No signs of gyno so Ill leave it out for now. Thanks for your input.

Thread Information