Thread: Started Fina

ValeTudo is offline New Member

Started Fina

Well I started Fina two days ago and I'll let you all know how it goes. I decided to do the oral method. I KNOW! I KNOW! I should kit it!!! But I'm doing a little experiment. I'm going to do it this way first and then do it the kit way. Why you may ask? Mainly b/c I'm curious to see how well my body absorbs and processes the pellets. I do plan on kitting down the road and I'm sure that the difference will be night and day. I have enough raw material for the kits to make enough for later anyway so I decided to give it a try.
    I'm doing 5 pellets crushed under the tongue w/ Vitamen E oil in the AM and the same in the PM. I did the Vitamen E thing w/ D-bol before. I read somewhere that it may help in the absorbtion process and what the hell...Vit E is still good for you. PLus it helped deaden the "taste".
    Here's a few stats on me...6ft 170lbs@8%BF, bench 225lbs 10 reps (never tried "max"), 100lbs dumbell presses, standing overhead mil press 155lbs 10 reps, I don't do squats, leg press 200 lbs 20 reps (I do the high rep thing b/c my job requires a lot of running around) plus all the other excersises I won't bore you with. My main goal is just strength vs. wieght. I'm not worried about getting heavy...just increasing strength b/c I'm trying to stay in a lower wieght class.
    Anyway I'll keep you all informed if anyone is interested.
    Thanx.

AZlifter is offline Associate Member
    Damn dude....i bet that tastes like SHIT! Keep me posted on how well it works tho!

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    i've read that you get about 5% of the fina absorbed that way so if each pill is say 40mg(?) then 5% is about 2mgs so 5 at a time would be 10mgs 2 x per day 20mgs per day ---not to much thats for sure.
    i have known a couple of people do this way with some gains

be careful about fina dick--losing desire and hard on ability--it happens to some on fina if it happens add a little test

I've read a lot of different opinions on absorbtion too and I'm no chemist or anything so I'll just see how it works out. Luckily the area I live in it's not to far to get some good old OTC test therapy if needed. I just decided to try this out this time. I'm not to worried about getting huge and heavy...just want to up the strength to weight ratio. I would like to stay a middle weight around 170lbs or so. Not looking to get up to 200 or anything...besides with my physical structure 200 would be pretty hard to get to and maintain.
    At the end of summer I do plan on adding a little more size and run a 6-8 week test additive and then ease off again till spring. We'll see how everything goes and of course....how I feel.

seeker is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by Tapout
    i've read that you get about 5% of the fina absorbed that way so if each pill is say 40mg(?) then 5% is about 2mgs so 5 at a time would be 10mgs 2 x per day 20mgs per day ---not to much thats for sure.
    i have known a couple of people do this way with some gains

be careful about fina dick--losing desire and hard on ability--it happens to some on fina if it happens add a little test
    Where did you read that? I keep reading 20-30%

I "read" the same thing. But I honestly think that people are different so I might absorb X% and someone else might absorb more or less.
    So far I have noticed a little effect. My pumps and strength are up a little. When I say a little I mean it's noticable by me. I have been able to bump out a few more reps on weights that I was having a hard time doing before. I.E. 225lbs on flat for 10 reps and I can bump out 15 reps. This is after about 1 week @ 10 a day...5 in the AM and 5 in the PM. My irritability is waaay up but then again I normally get that way on anything. Good thing the wife is understanding :-)
    I plan on upping the dosage this next week to 10 in the AM and 10 in the PM. I got a whole ass load of this stuff so I might as well conduct an experiment and see how my body reacts to it.
    I figure after this one I may try the finasol way and of course later on down the line IMI and see which one works the best....I already have an idea.
    If anyone is having trouble finding were to order the stuff PM me and I'll let you know.

Well it's been one week and I can say there is definatly results. Nothing like I would most likely get from IMI I'm sure but it's there none the less. I've gained a modest 5lbs but it's solid so I'm up to 170lbs. No water retention at all (I never had that happen on anything I've done except CellTech) Lifts are up an average of 20lbs on bench, 50lbs squat sled, 5lbs on the single arm curl, etc. The pumps are noticably more pronounced. The agression is up there more than normal too...pretty big time at that. Deep breathing is good to calm me down. Everything that is a pet peave trips the trigger quicker than shit lately. BF, I don't pay attention to b/c I'm naturally 6-8%...I'm a lean person.
    I'm upping the dosage to 20 a day...10in the AM and 10 in the PM. We'll see how that goes. I know the next time i hitthis up b itself I'll kit it up and do it EOD.
    So far my OPINION is that it is working. I cut everything else out as so far as AS months ago and had my system go back to fully natural test production so I know there isn't any lingering effect or anything like that. The only supplement I'm using is an ECA stack to get that kick at the gym and of course protien. No creatine, no pro-hormones (I've been thinking about 1-test but haven't heard from any users about results), no anything but straight food and protein. I think it's be interesting to see how the body reacts to 20 a day. I'll keep you all up to date.

VT

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    seeker i read that years ago in a muscle media mag( i believe) i think its slightly higher as weel but thats what i read. with dmso it is like 50-75% area and by mouth around 5-10%

Well so far so good. I bumped up to 20 a day and there is a difference. Pumps are there strength is up a little. I will be ending this in 2 more weeks and plan on startin something new. I don't think I'll do this again so next time I'm going to try the finasol. Then lastly the kit and do it IMI. I still wanted to try each method to get a true evaluation on how it work on ME. More to follow as I continue.

VT

BELLICOSE is offline Banned
    try spreading them out a little more. You might get better absorption via mucosa that way. I ended my dmso fina cycle with one week of oral. i only used 6 a day for a week and noticed only a slight difference. I took 2 of them 4 times a day in an attempt to maximize absorption.

Thread Information