tolinka is offline Senior Member

Omnadren 250 Cycle so far....

Well guys,

As i told before I'm 5'9 124lbs(but i said i was 120 or something) well i used to weitght 124lbs.

But now after 10 days since my cycle started i gained 7lbs which makes it 131 now...all i do is eat about 4000-5000 cals a day, sleep about 8 hours 11-12 on the weekends and workout hard...dont feel any major strength increase...

BUFFINCOLORADO is offline New Member
    I took that shit awhile ago, what are you doses each injection? I started off at
    wk 1-5 500mg
    wk 6 750mg
    wk 7 test200 300mg
    wk 8 nandrolana 150mg
    This sucked, i wasn't pleased at all with my results, but i think it is because i used different stuff.
    I must say i remember, i was benching like 160max at the time, hadn't trained in a while, and the next week i was benching 180, at the end of my cycle i was maxing 225, and went from 181or 183, to 194-5, so i gained about 12-14lbs, but at the time, all i mainly ate was tons of protein, because my friend told me to not eat many carbs, that was the wrong thing to do. So, i bet you will gain a solid 20-30lbs, if you do it right and chow and still eat the protein, but rest eat crazy amounts and work hard.
    so good luck wb and tell us more about your findings
    arms 14"beginning 16.5" end
    chest 42beg-48end
    calves 14.5 beg-16 end
    neck 14.5 beg- 16, 16.5 end
    so you can gain be patient do your stuff and let the resuls slowly stack on you

Mike956 is offline New Member
    Ok Men Listen close!!

I am a new member but I am very experienced and am getting my IFBB pro card soon ( I hope ).

Your Orma cycle will not give you to many results if you don't stack!! D-bol is ok but you will loose most of you results after your cycle. Your most likly mid cycle so I tell you this. Go to your source os web pge wereever you get your juice from and tell him to get you some Deca and you SHOULD run winstrol too. Take 500 mg of deca a week, and 100 mg or winstrol a week. These will help you get by far better result in mass and strengh but the most inportant thing it that you will keep most of it. If you can't afford Deca you should go with winstrol, I can't stress this enough.

Also for you post cycle recovery listen up. If you have clomid on hand it's ok But I recommed the you to use clomid and HCG 5000 I.U. or one amp a week. Clomid's ok but I've and many of my friends who are pro's notice a much larger advantage using HCG over Clomid.

Good luck bro but make sure change that cycle or it's just a waste of money!!

Alright today I'm gonna have my fourth shot. That means I've done 3 weeks so far. I dont think my gains are bad. I gained 14lbs total so far. I threw in some Dbols and I get good pumps. I have some side effects like minor headaches, irretitability, some rage...But everthing else looks good.

My arms and chest got bigger but i need to gain more mass, because i still look skinny.

Thats all for now.

Peace

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by Mike956
    Take 500 mg of deca a week, and 100 mg or winstrol a week. These will help you get by far better result in mass and strengh but the most inportant thing it that you will keep most of it. If you can't afford Deca you should go with winstrol, I can't stress this enough.
    Before you go ahead and start pumping this stuff into you...we need more info...what is your current stats. age, height, weight (right now) and cycle experience

Just wanted to say...the 500mg of deca is a little much for a 120 pounder...might want to go with something around 300mg/week however...100mg of winstrol a week. It is a complete waste IMO. In regards to the winny go with 50mg ED and split is up into 2/25mg doses per day. 100mg/week will get you nothing in regards to winny.

Just my 2 cents.
    Last edited by Shredz; 06-27-2002 at 09:44 PM.

I'm just running Dbol and Omna. I'm not gonna do deca now. Since this is my first cycle i want to keep it simple. But i still dont get why dont i see a big change in my body? or is it just in my mind maybe. My friend said that i got bigger...but i dont really notice it.

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    the deca is important for protein synthesis. mike 956 has a point. deca and omna will complement each other very well if you are not prone to prog sides. the increased protein synthesis from the deca will allow you to convert more nutrients into MASS. It is worth your time as a newbie to do a light stack that has synergistic effects, instead of only going with the omna and keeping it "simple", I think you'll get better results.

CaliFella is offline Associate Member
    I agree with Shredz

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    bro you dont see many visable changes cause you are used to seeing you body.
    when i started i was 151lbs,now many years and cycles later i'm 242 and still sometimes feel small. then i see a picture and i'm alot bigger than everyone standing around me or i see a pic of me years ago and i realize i've gotten alot bigger
    i'ts a mind game bro
    also deca and omni kicks ass but i'll never touch deca again i will go with eq from now on-- deca messed up my nipples and almost got deca dick---screw that

Thread Information