doublewide is offline Associate Member

8 Weeks In and feel kick ass

Well boys, wanted to give you a quick update.

8 weeks into 500 mgs Sust and 600 mgs EQ per week. Also taking 1 mg Armidex every day. Bottom line, I am feeling AWESOME. I have not felt this good in years. I wish I could stay on this shit year round.

For those who did not read my previous post before I started, I am 32 years old and have been working out for about 14 years. 5' 11" and about 200 lbs, when I started. Did a cycle or two in college but I did not know what I was doing and therefore the results were minimal. This is my first real cycle. I weighed this morning and I am at 210 lbs.

Keep in mind I am eating VERY clean and hitting cardio hard as hell. My goal was to put on good quality mass while trying to get harder. I would have easily lost 10 pounds from my current routine. I am pleased to say the least. Finally starting to get wicked pumps with my workouts and the veins are coming out as well. My overall feeling is great. Plenty of energy.

I have four more weeks of the Sust. and I have decided to do 6 more weeks of the EQ. Still debating on adding Winstrol my final 2 weeks but I doubt I will as I am having pretty good luck with what I am doing.

I will keep you posted.

viper is offline Member
    dw....sounds great and glad your getting what you wanted......
    i would add the winstrol for the last 4-5 weeks and i think you will like the results even more......
    1mg of arimidex is a little high with only 500mg of test...are you taking that much because your prone to gyno....arimidex is pretty expensive, so i would hate for you to be wasting it....
    but your happy, so congrats and keep it up...

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Good to hear of your positive progress, keep us posted!
    Last edited by trimunex; 07-20-2002 at 09:11 AM.

jeffdawg67 is offline New Member
    congrats on results. what are you planning to run at the end? i plan on doing a similar cycle for 8 wks. i also will run 40 mgs ed of anavar for first 4 wks then 50 mgs ed of winny for the last 4. haven't decided whether or not to run clomid througout or just at end.
    Last edited by jeffdawg67; 07-20-2002 at 12:23 PM.

goldstone_77 is offline Junior Member
    Hey, bro, I take it that your doing a 12 week cycle with the Sustanon ??? Anyway, Sustanon is active in the body for 4 weeks, and EQ is active in the body for 3 weeks. So if you did 12 weeks of Sustanon and EQ you would start clomid 3 weeks after last shot of Sustanon. If you add winstrol to your cycle you could use it until 1 day before you start clomid. So for example wk 12 last shot of sus and EQ. wk 13-15 Winstrol 50mg every day, and clomid 50mg ever day for 3 weeks. You don't need that much arimidex , only .25mg to .5mg everyday. Take it during clomid theropy! You will be happy with the resoults, I promise!

Thread Information