novicebutwant2juice is offline New Member

why didn't my first cycle give the gains I wanted?

HEy, i did a cycle of Omnadren in fall 2000,
    wk 1-5 500mg Omandren
    wk 6-750mg Omnadren
    wk 7- 300mg test 200
    wk 8- 150mg deca

I was eating very healthy, lots of protein, shakes, tuna and my output was like 65, 25, 10
    65 protein
    30 carb
    5% fat
    The guy who was telling me what to do, stole some of my shit, so i couldn't finish my cycle, but the clomid was helpful, and it worked well. I went from 6 3 181 ------------> 6 3 198, lost about 4lbs,
    What i am wondering, is why i didn't gain that much, i wasn't in the best of shape before doing it, but I was doing it good. I worked out hard, slept a ton, was horny as shit, had like 5-10 one night stands, and still I didn't feel that excited about the juice and the results. Yes i gained about 40lbs on bench.
    So, what i am wondering, what is best to do, when you have a cycle simular to this one?

bunny is offline New Member
    your gains sound right for the conditions ie you wasnt prepared 100% for the cycle you also gave some dood some of your steroids before you finished your cycle and your wondering why your gains arent that good you put 20% in and got 20% out
    Last edited by bunny; 06-20-2002 at 03:28 AM.

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    That and being on so few carbs hard to get much growth.

Lift2Live is offline New Member
    yea i agree, the carbs definately...especially if you were looking to gain size. Your diet looks more of one someone trying to cut would do.

berry is offline Associate Member
    what abuot quality? dont confuse weight with size

okay, i gained a quality 10-12lbs, which I thought was important, especially because, what is the point to gain a ton of weight, then want to cut down and have tighter looking muscles. I had a good cycle, the strenth gains were incredible, but what do you think of my laurabolin , and occasional sustanon cylce, i use like 50ml of laura, and about 9 sustanons. I gained like 15lbs from that cycle alone

blondeBadBoy is offline Junior Member
    want to gain weight eat everything u see and add-300-400grams of protein a day-try it i gained 20lbs 1st two weeks with weight gain 2 times a day-PROP-SUST-ANADROLS!! I WAS 205-WENT TO 225 IN 2 WEEKS THEN UP TO 235.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Originally posted by blondeBadBoy
    want to gain weight eat everything u see and add-300-400grams of protein a day-try it i gained 20lbs 1st two weeks with weight gain 2 times a day-PROP-SUST-ANADROLS!! I WAS 205-WENT TO 225 IN 2 WEEKS THEN UP TO 235.
    How do people react when they see such a huge gain in such a short amount of time? I put on 10 pounds in 4 weeks and I have people asking me if I'm juicing.

badass is offline New Member
    I took 100 pills of Anabol and i gain 45 lbs
    i was eating like a monster everything sometimes i eat 2 chicken on the same meal and i drink 1 litre of juice every and a lot of fruitand i still dont have fat those 45lb are 95% of pure lean muscle

I want to get bigger, but first have to wait and see what happens with this possible case with gyno, the doctors are going to tell me what I need to do next.

But, my goal on my next cycle is to use Test200, deca , proviron , and clomid, I am wanting to gain like 20lbs, but not add to my fat on the pecks. So, what kind of legal substitute can i use to block the estrogen?

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by badass
    I took 100 pills of Anabol and i gain 45 lbs
    i was eating like a monster everything sometimes i eat 2 chicken on the same meal and i drink 1 litre of juice every and a lot of fruitand i still dont have fat those 45lb are 95% of pure lean muscle
    You are full of shit!! 45lbs of muscle from dbol alone...horseshit!!

adaptations is offline Member
    Originally posted by Pete235

You are full of shit!! 45lbs of muscle from dbol alone...horseshit!!
    definate horse shit...

wassup im this message board some1 put a post and u begin to insult him! maybe the reason is you r pretending to be smart or u think yourself smart

Mighty Duck is offline Junior Member
    Wow badass, under 20 posts and you've already insulted a mod.

Pete, and the other Mods know their shit bro. They've helped thousands of people with cycles and such. You might want to think about that before you open your cakehole too much. The folks you're insulting will be the ones you'll need to bail your ass out when a cycle falls through.

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    I'd like to know what your stats are before and after the 45lb gain.

Don't piss off the mods....

adaptations is offline Member
    Originally posted by badass
    wassup im this message board some1 put a post and u begin to insult him! maybe the reason is you r pretending to be smart or u think yourself smart
    Im not even gonna get started with you...You havent made that well of an entrance to our board...calm down and be cool bro.

Were not a bunch of bad guys..just dont take lightly to people talking alot of shit

i dont but it seems like every1 want to attack me and u r 1 of them

Thread Information