cubanitoracing is offline New Member

My first cycle please help

ok im doing my first cycle im 5'9 i 23 years old i been training for 2 years i been eating and eating but cant get weight so i decide to do my first cycle i weight 140 LBS . would this sound good for my first cycle please post some comments thank you and for the diet i eat enoght like 4000 calories and sometimes even more if i need to add something else in my cycle please let me know thank you would like to gain around 30 lbs
    wk1-4 - dbol 50mg/day
    wk1-15 - 600mg test-e/wk

PCT
    Clomid for pct
    and Nolva

lil-SLIM is offline Member
    hey sorry i dont have any comments bc im a newb too but i was thinking along the same line as u as far as a first cycle, keep us updated on your progress, also have u already obtained these items or is this what u think u want to get?

gymrat12345 is offline Associate Member
    140lbs???!?! i would look in the DIET SECTION bro. all i can say is EAT, and dont be scared gaining some fat. deft. not ready for aas!

monstermasss is offline Associate Member
    cycle looks good but do some more research and try to WO natural some more and eat right and load up on carbs/protien and then last resort go on cycle!!!

cubanitoracing is offline New Member
    well guys thanks for you comment but like i say before i eat and eat cant gain no weight maybe ass will help me im going to give it a shot all i need it know if was a good cycle well thats what im planning to get why what sup

Thread Information