Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    rybee10 is offline Banned

I hate people who fake rage.

The other day in the gym I was talking to this guy who said that he was on his first ever cycle. He was taking NOR 200 and T50. He was telling me that he is geting some rage side effects pretty bad. So anyways I thought he was kidding and some guy walked in front of the mirror where he was checking him self out. This loser drops his weights and starts geting in this guys face. Then he turns around and does the smartest thing he ever could have done. Punches a wall and breaks his hand. So many people fake the rage because they think it is "cool" This guy got what was coming to him. Any other great fake rage stories out there?

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod
    To be honest I have wittnessed the same thing. I personnally believe that if one has a violent temper gear may influence this somewhat what but for the most part violent rages are not a problem. At least that is what I have experencied anyway. If anything I am much more mellow and easy going. Anyway, clomid therapy can be a real downer. Mood swings can really accure if you not careful however violent mood swings here are also questionable.
    IC

Off of T50 though bro come on

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    IMO that rage shit is just for some insecure losser who puts on a few pounds from using some gear and now thinks he's the toughest guy in the world. Chances are the guy who walked infront of him was smaller and didn't even realize what he did an honest mistake that this asshole blew out of proportion just to look like a tough guy.
    OH and i bet this jerk-off isn't as impresive as he thinks he is.

xxxl83

The dude was maybe 170 at 6'2

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Yeah thats what I thought.
    He's one of those guys who goes through his little sisters clothes to find a shirt to wear out to the club.

xxxl83

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    xxxl83 thats funny as shit--you can tell who they are the buttons are on wrong side and they dont even know it.

roid rage from juice is usually and excuse. i do believe juice intensifies a personality if you are an asshole then you become more of one. and when taking in hormones they can change your attitude and make you touchy(guys who are married you know-- wife on pill and that time of month,her hormones are crazy and so they get crazy and cant help it) juice can effect people the same way also all the water bloat raises bp which raises temper

blondeBadBoy is offline Junior Member
    I think roid rage is real!! And when the wrong guy is on say" 10mg debols,750mg sust,500prop,deca .LOOK OUT,i used to chase guys who cut me offf,gave me the finger,i once ran a guy over and i have my friend to back up that storie. These 10 guys ran up to my car while at the lights and started to try to scare us by pounding on my hood,well i ran his ass over" my mistake" WHOOPS! tRUST ME GIVE GEAR TO THE WRONG CHEMICALLY IMBALANCED GUY AND HES A TICKING TIME BOOM!
    I KNOW I AM,I WAS 200 POUNDS I WENT TO 240LBS IN 4 WEEKS,AND I WAS BENCHING 350 LBS FOR 8-10 REPS 25 YEARS OLD,felt invincable.Probably could have got my ass kicked by 10 guys 4 sure-lol good thing we booked it.-lol

SUPERDAVE is offline Banned
    i am very even-keeled when it comes to temper, however when i was on fina/dbol ,.....watch out. It definitely made me more aggresive. This punk at practice said some smart comment and i power cleaned his ass like 5 feet. It was funny as hell!! He hit the ground and had this "Holy Shit" look on his face! I laughed for 5 minutes.
    Where i felt the rage the most was driving. People just pissed me off, especially the older folk.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by SUPERDAVE
    i am very even-keeled when it comes to temper, however when i was on fina/dbol ,.....watch out. It definitely made me more aggresive. This punk at practice said some smart comment and i power cleaned his ass like 5 feet. It was funny as hell!! He hit the ground and had this "Holy Shit" look on his face! I laughed for 5 minutes.
    Where i felt the rage the most was driving. People just pissed me off, especially the older folk.
    I think this is more a reflection of your immaturity then the gear you were using!

You're 17 which is way too young to use...you've been around long enough to know that but obviously don't care. You even claimed that you were gonna stay natural and see how far you could go (that was earlier this year)....that lasted long

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Pete235

I think this is more a reflection of your immaturity then the gear you were using!

You're 17 which is way too young to use...you've been around long enough to know that but obviously don't care. You even claimed that you were gonna stay natural and see how far you could go (that was earlier this year)....that lasted long
    Someone's got to put the young dumb and full of cum in there place

Wimmpy is offline Associate Member
    I'm with Tapout and think it just amplifies your current behavior. If your naturally a paranoid person your gonna be more paranoid. If your an aggreessive person your gonna be more aggressive. When I am on a cycle I am more irratable, but not more aggressive.

BigLaf7 is offline New Member
    I think it all has to do with the person you are I've personally seen real rages from friends and fake rages at the same time.

Ex. I had a friend when on his 2nd cycle (at the time) I think it was dbol , deca , and sus how much I've forgotten caught a real roid rage because his brother who is 20 but acts like he's 13 when he's drunk pissed him off (his little bro is the type that just wont listen and shut up when its best to). My friend took down one part of a fence with one punch not to brite but better than hitting his bro.

Then there's another friend who started his first ever cycle two weeks ago and it only consists of win and clen . The stupid fuck walks around trying to pick fights with everything that moves be it man or woman. To top it off the other week he got into with a cop and was beaten down by the cop and his partner with their trusty night sticks. The worst part is we dont have the heart to tell him that we know it's an act because most rages come from juice that is high in test and winn isnt high in test. What can i say the boy is an asshole to begin with.

celly510 is offline Junior Member
    i remember i knew this idiot that was taking creatine and thought it was giving him rage. the fool started yelling at some girls like an idiot. afterwards he was aplogizing to them saying it was the creatine that made him do it.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by celly510
    i remember i knew this idiot that was taking creatine and thought it was giving him rage. the fool started yelling at some girls like an idiot. afterwards he was aplogizing to them saying it was the creatine that made him do it.
    omg what a fucking idiot.. dude seriously, you should consider kicking his ass. what a loser..lol.

thickrdnu is offline New Member
    To tell you the truth, I thought all roid rage was fake and a product of guilt and insecurity until, after about my fourth week of d-bol/omnadren 250 (first cycle) I started to honestly lose it..I had to do breathing techniques just to keep from killing my wife and daughter. Road rage is also a reality. I was told to smoke a little bud to kill the edge, instead I started stretching in the mornings just to help ease all the sore muscles. It really helps to do the breathing too. Its real, its very real...

flex321 is offline Member
    If were debating weather its real or not its a very hard subject. Fina will definatly raise aggression. As for other AS they will not nessisarly give you roid rage . When you are one that feels this "roid rage" go to the doctor and 9 times out of 10 its because you have high blood pressure from the gear. Some might consider high BP giving someone aggression haveing a short fuse.

wyz1 is offline New Member
    "I had to do breathing techniques just to keep from killing my wife and daughter"

I couldn't imagine that... My wife yes.. but my daughter... bad stuff..

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member

hmm

i have had friends who used cycles of roids and you could definitly tell they were a lil more aggressive..its only been my first week of my first cycle and i juss feel a lil edgy..nothing i cant control..i normally have a bad tember anyways..but i think that since i know im on roids, when i get kinda irritated at someone i kinda feel obligated to blow it off as da drug in my system..it kinda helps me from fighting a lil...trust me, im usually hot headed..

palme is offline Rosie Member
    I know guys thats had roid rage from creatine and glutamine

BLOOD is offline Associate Member
    It's pretty real, my brother's friend knows a guy who got out of his car and beat the shit out of this poor dude just for looking at him.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Originally posted by BigLaf7
    I think it all has to do with the person you are I've personally seen real rages from friends and fake rages at the same time.

Ex. I had a friend when on his 2nd cycle (at the time) I think it was dbol , deca , and sus how much I've forgotten caught a real roid rage because his brother who is 20 but acts like he's 13 when he's drunk pissed him off (his little bro is the type that just wont listen and shut up when its best to). My friend took down one part of a fence with one punch not to brite but better than hitting his bro.

Then there's another friend who started his first ever cycle two weeks ago and it only consists of win and clen. The stupid fuck walks around trying to pick fights with everything that moves be it man or woman. To top it off the other week he got into with a cop and was beaten down by the cop and his partner with their trusty night sticks. The worst part is we dont have the heart to tell him that we know it's an act because most rages come from juice that is high in test and winn isnt high in test. What can i say the boy is an asshole to begin with.
    Lafayette is full of punks like that...

babi is offline Associate Member
    i guess evrybody has different opinions on it,but its the same as being drunk if you are a mean drunk then you shoulndt drink same with steriods .persenally i have a very bad temper but when i am on steroid i am very self aware that it can get worst so i ex exercise more control in myself and i think i behave even better than when i am clean.nevertheless there might be ppl with hereditary conditions that steroid will fuck them up.so i guess everybody is right on this issue

the next big thing is offline Junior Member
    i have seen guys in the gym throwing 20kg plates about when they could not get to a machine or a mirror, one guy was 285pounds and a monster he used to go mad all the time but when someone called his bluff he craped himself.
    i dont no if they do it to impress people but it dose not work with me i am on cycle at the moment and feel realy chilled out, useually quite a bad tempered person but you have to learn to deal with it somke some hash at night keeps me cool, anyway work on the door of a bar on the weekends and see all the nutjobs under the sun.
    i am 40years young 5ft 8 and 210pounds keep you posted if anything changes.

Hardballw is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by palme
    I know guys thats had roid rage from creatine and glutamine
    Bro I am really hope that is a joke and you are not being serious. No flame

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    well, rybee10 started this posts...he should have called it: "I hate people who fake death"

Hardballw is offline Junior Member
    Thats funny shit

Grant is offline Member
    good call Big Rush

sicilian40 is offline Banned
    dude most people fake rage like this guy vin i know...he went on 1 cycle of deca and would be fine except when he was in front of the guys then he would act all tough and we all know deca isnt notorious for rage

jake66 is offline New Member

rage

Well I am all natural and I am pretty sure I will be for a while. I am working out 4-5 times a week and really pumping good. I seem to have the real "edgyness" (new word) about me. If I am lifting 4-5 times a week its like I have a natural rage.... Is this possible? I mean I always feel pumped and really ready to kick a$$. It is this untouchable feeling. Is it possible that by working out your testosterone levels are alot higher and you get a "natural rage" so to speak? Just my $.02 Thanks Jake T.

Amaru Killuminati is offline New Member
    I say vast majority of the time its fake. I have a fuckin happy face in the gym, i love my strength soring!! heh

davidthebeast is offline New Member

Anadrol

My workout partner rages constantly.

Just a few days ago he threw a 25 pound dumbbell at me.

Luckily I'm nimble like a cat and dodged it.

Another time about two weeks ago I told him he was doing bent over barbell row wrong, at least according to Arnold Schwarzenegger.

He goes "Don't fucking tell me I'm doing it wrong, YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT!" I'm like "Sorry man, you don't have to get so pissed though."

To which he responded: "DON'T TELL ME NOT TO GET MAD WHEN YOU KNOW I'M ON ~~STEROIDS ~~!!!". He said it really fuckin' loud in the gym, I know people heard him. Dumbass. He's still a good workout partner and my bud, but I think it's the 150mg of Anadrol per day he was taking.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I can't stand jerks off who say shit like, "Get off the juice..." or "Too much Testosterone today?" when you are being assertive... not agressive or remotely out of line - but merely being assertive.

MaFi0s0 is offline New Member
    rage can be a good thing though, i know alot of you especially the older crowd is gonna read this and think whata jerk off but i dont care.

me and one of my best mates have started working out and were getting more aggressive, we sort of train ourselves to be aggressive also, because in a fight, you have a big advantage if your clicking it more than the other person, so we click it at each other alot and its all good cause we always know were mucking around and we could never hit each other.

for example last night, we were standing at a carpark with some mates, i went to sit on his car, and he shouted, GET OFF MY CAR, so i said what? he goes, you heard me, GET THE FUCK OFF MY CAR< then i said make me, and he goes, if you dont get off my car in 10 seconds im gonna knock you the fuck out, and i continued, if you hit me im gonna hit you back 10 times harder and if you get up i will pay your hospital bill, etc, i still had a smile on my face wich made him smile too, so i stood up and i took my jacket and hat off and we continued to shout, it got to the point where i felt my aggression rising and the smile got wiped away, he sat down so i continued to shout at everyone then calmed down.

yea were nuts but its good to be able to click like that for fighting purposes, its also helps you lift more.

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    ..I had to do breathing techniques just to keep from killing my wife and daughter. ""

Jeez I don't know if thats supposed to scare or impress folks bro, I just know If I def. decide to run a cycle and Im sure of it 100% I don't want stuff like that to happen. I thought ppl wanted to run sauce to be strong, not weak.

F40
    F40 is offline Junior Member
    I get extreme roid rage from Protein Shakes.

F40
    F40 is offline Junior Member
    Jus kidding

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Quote Originally Posted by davidthebeast
    Just a few days ago he threw a 25 pound dumbbell at me.

Luckily I'm nimble like a cat and dodged it.

Hope you took that dumbell and shuved it real deep up his a$$ bro

CrazyKC is offline Associate Member
    Yea people do fake rage. But I get rages every once in a while and I am all natural. A real rage is when you can't control it and you just snap. It can be caused soley by the increase of natural testosterone in your body from working out witch will cause the chemical inbalance until your body adjusts.

Sta11ion is offline Member
    Personally I feel great when on test, very easy going calm and assertive. But I will admit that fina does make me edgey I dont know why but it does. As for test I feel like a million bucks. Also for PCT I cant touch clomid it makes me suicidile and very derpressed I wouldnt care if someone keyed my escalade right in front of me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information