ripcurl is offline New Member

Question 1st Cycle beginner

Frist I would like to say hi. I am new to this forum and for that matter AS. I am about 5'9" and weight 150lbs I was a scholarship athlete at a division one school running track. I was a middle distance guy so I never really lefted for mass but more for strength and endurance for the past two and half years I have changed my work out and have tried to bulk up but i have been unable to. I aquried Deca -Durabolin 300 to try and bulk up. Frist question anyone heard of it could it be fake it came in a 10ml bottle looks real. EXP in NOV 21, 2004. it also says that in each ml contains 300mg of Nandrolone Decanoate. I was told to take B-complex with it and I found out on the site it might be a good idea to get some clomid for when I finish my cycle. I was wondering how I should cycle the deca it is my frist time so please take that into consderation. I want to gain mass. Thanks again for all your help.

solid90062 is offline Member
    Please provide more information about yourself... age, training experience with weights and whether or not you are still planning on competing in sports? Are you aware that Deca can be detected in your system for up to a year?

I am twenty five I stooped competing last year. I have about seven years experience with weights and I am pretty knowledegable about training I just never until now looked at AS.

This is the typical recommendation for a first Deca cycle

8weeks Deca 400mg a week (split it in2 2 shots) [I know that you have 300mg/ml so you may want to load a ml and a half for a total 450 a week]

Most people will recommend a little TEST to run in addition to your cycle. Deca is notorious for "Deca Dick"-- Temporary Impotence. You will need the test to keep the soildier working. If you ask 6 people which test is best, then you will likely get 6 different answers. As newbie I would recommend something that you dont have to shoot very often. So that leaves you with 2 big choices...Enanthate and Sustanon 250. You will have to do a little Homework to decide what makes the best sense for you (it will be a matter of Personal preference).

8 weeks Test Enanthate 600mg or Sust 250 @ 500mg (load it in to the same syringe as the Deca, and shoot it at the same time).

Some guys will recommend Dbol 40mg EveryDay for the first 5 weeks as a jumpstart since Deca and test wont kick in till the 3rd or 4th week, but I dont think that its that necessary. If you have some extra cash to do it...Great, but if not, NO BIGGIE.

Three weeks after your last Deca and Test shot, You will start CLomid therapy. You HAVE to do this...Do not Ignore this as unnecessary! During your cycle, your natural Test production will shut down. You will need to start the clomid to let you balls know that its vacation is over. This will also help you to not lose your gains

Week 12--300mg on day 1. 100mg for ten days, 50mg for ten days.

And you're done...Likely on this cycle you will gain 15-25lbs

So I wait three weeks after my final shot before I start my clomid diet right? Also what if I would take 375mg/ml a week for 8wks. Would this have the same results. What are the chances for side effect taking so much the frist time. I have seen cycles where people start at 100mg/ml then go to 200mg/ml and then 300mg/ml then 400mg/ml for two weeks then progress downward the same way they started 300, 200 so on. Thanks for the information. Do you mind if I email you?

Email me all you want... Yes, the clomid is 3 weeks after the final shot...I dont think tapering is necessary at all with Deca ...if you want to try 375mg, go ahead, its slightly low, but i would think you should still receive good gains...however most people's recommended dose is between 400-600mg.

mmafighter is offline New Member
    Hey, I am using the same Deca you are using. 10ml vial, at 300mg/ml. It is legit. My source is very credible and I know that he has used the stuff personally. Anyhow, I am also on a deca/dbol cycle, going on week three so far with 7lbs gained so far. I cranked up my protein and calories even higher this last week and have noticed a HUGE difference. To any newbies, I highly recommend even if you are on a good solid diet, to INCREASE your calories and protein EVEN MORE. EAT, EAT, and then EAT some more.

Thanks for the information.

Corrupt05 is offline New Member
    IM STILL ON MY FIRST CYCLE AND I STARTED WITH 40MG OF DBOL THEN I GOT SOME DECA 300MG A WEEK ON MY 4TH SHOT OF DECA AND I STARTED TEST 200 400MG A WEEK 2 SHOTS.IM DONE WITH DBOL AND I WAS AT 170 5'10 AND NOW IM AT 190 WAS BENCHIN 190 AND NOW IM BENCHIN 280 I WORK OUT 5 TIMES A WEEK ALOT OF SHAKES AND CHICKEN AND I FEEL GREAT... SO IM WONDERING WHEN WILL TEST 200 WITH HIT ME I KNOW DECA WILL START IN LIKE THE 5TH TO 6TH SHOT SO THAT MY QUESTION ANY INPUT WOULD HELP

JT

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    *wispers* hit the caps lock bro, lots of peeps hate that

BUMP for your answer

Corrupt05 is offline New Member
    thankx for the infor thats all thanks gut for the input i guess

Thread Information