dodgybutters is offline New Member

Fat Burn + Lean Mass Cycle.

Hello, a newbie here.

I've been through 2 cycles which saw me drop from 111kgs to 84kgs [sorry, here in singapore we use Kgs instead of Lbs, Cm instead of Inches, so bare with me] I'm 183cm [6ft] by the way.

My cycle consisted of Anabol, Winstrol and Oroxin and last for 7 weeks. [not gonna be listing the exact dosage but Winstrol's at 20mg/day up to 40mg/day in week 7]

As a result, I've got a disgusting amount of loose skin and stretch marks. [that's one thing I need help with]

I've been off the cycle for a couple of months now and I'm up to 89kgs, with a Fat % of around 14-16, I would say.

My ultimate aim is to go down to 80kgs with Fat % of 10 or below.

I've decided, after some research to go with the Same cycle but adding T3 and Clen to the equation.

It goes something like this -
    week 1 & 2: 80 and 100 mcg/day of Clen
    week 3: Start of Normal 7 week Cycle + 25 mcg/day T3 + 120 mcg/day Clen
    week 4 & 5: 50 mcg/day T3 + 120 mcg/day Clen
    week 6: 75 mcg/day T3 + 160 mcg/day Clen
    week 7: 100 mcg/day T3 + 160 mcg/day Clen
    week 8 & 9: End of T3 + 160 mcg/day Clen

My ultimate aim's just to totally lean fit and anavar 's way too expensive.

Please feel free to comment. Thanks.
    Last edited by dodgybutters; 08-04-2006 at 12:36 AM.

JohnboyF is offline Banned
    Edit the prices out of your post please..

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    wouldnt be using anabol(dianabol im guessing) If I was looking to lean out. Also both the orals you are running are liver toxic so I would only run one compound out of the two. Drop the Dbol and stick a little test in there would be my advice. either test prop 100mgEOD or if you dont like frequent injections then test E or c at 250-500mg per week. Clen and T3 looks ok. I had loose skin when i lost a lot of weight and i sed cocoa butter creme daily. It really helped . (its what pregnant women rub on there tummys to stop stretch marks) Remember to taper the T3 down very slowly at the end of cycle. Do not stop abruptly or you may have thyroid problems.

dodgybutters is offline New Member
    Thank you, I'd definitely look into that. And what's this business with T3 and thyroid? Oroxin's another drug for stimulating the thyroid as well. Please educated me on this. Cheers.

Thread Information