vlad_md is offline New Member

First experience

Hey guys!
    I am new to this web site, but had found a lot of useful stuff here, and I also would like to share my first 6 week experience with AS.

Today was my first day, and I tooked my first 3 tablets of Dianabol (10 mg each) and injected Deca 250 ml. I didn’t felt nothing at all when injecting Deca! Is this normal, or should I feel some pain???

My cycle is looking like this:

1 week: Dianabol 30 mg/ day Deca 250 mg/day
    2 week: Dianabol 30 mg/ day Deca 250 mg/day
    3 week: Dianabol 40 mg/ day Deca 250 mg/day
    4 week: Dianabol 40 mg/ day Deca 250 mg/day
    5 week: Stanozolol tablets 60 mg/ day Deca 250 mg/day
    6 week: Stanazolol tablets 60 mg/ day Deca 250 mg/day

after the cycle 1 month of Proviron .

So I will try to update regularly info and I’ll try to shoot some pictures to show the difference!

Now I'm 21 years, 188 cm and 78 kg, so as you can see I need some meat on me

I will appreciate constructive critique and any advices!
    Sorry for my English, but it’s not my native one

Going to sleep, cause tomorrow is a big training day!
    good luck to all!

Snrf is offline Banned
    I know what everyones gonna say, you're too young and you could make more gains naturally first.

sd-doggg is offline Banned
    Is that 250 mg deca ed or a week??? From what you've written if you are 6'2and 171 pounds i doubt you have your diet and training in check. Whats your bf%? How long have you been seriously training? I hope you read this before you inject again tommorow. And is it just me or is that one f'd up pct.

vlad_md is offline New Member

corrections

Quote Originally Posted by sd-doggg
    Is that 250 mg deca ed or a week??? From what you've written if you are 6'2and 171 pounds i doubt you have your diet and training in check. Whats your bf%? How long have you been seriously training? I hope you read this before you inject again tommorow. And is it just me or is that one f'd up pct.

Sorry for the mistake with Deca , it is 250 mg per week.
    With the diet and training I'm absolutely in check, cause I went from 138 pounds to currently 171 pounds. I am eating 5-6 times a day, and 2-1,5 g per kg of my body, and 5-6 of carbo per kg.

I have been training for 1,5 years.

Why Proviron is good? It does not block estrogens receptors, but it doesn’t let testosterone to aromatize in estrogens. Additionally I want to take tribbulus for a month or so, cause it rise the LH level.

But it is possible that I'll add to my "f'd up pct" some Nolvadex and Clomid.
    But some expierienced guys told me, that Nolva is only blocking the estrogens, and after stopping, there is a boom of free estrogen receptors which will cause problems.

Maybe I mistaken somewhere, I'm not a professional.... So if somebody wants to show me where I'll appreciate this!

tele20 is offline Junior Member
    The whole cycle is garbage. Go do research on this site before u try again. Youll see how messed up your cycle is.

Thread Information