Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    GynoClinic is offline Banned

Sustanon/deca cylce OFF THE HOOK

Hey guys I am new to this site, but I must tell you about one hell of a cycle i am doing, for me it is crazy, since I have only juiced twice before.
    Starters:
    These are the stats for the start
    6 2 200 15 3/4"biceps 15 1/2" neck chest 44, belly button 34, calfs both 15" BF 11%
    bench 225x1, straight bar curls 4x95, incline bench-175x3, squat 275x1
    MY CYCLE
    wk 1-2 750mg sustanon , deca 500mg
    wk 3- 1000mg sustanon, deca 600mg
    wks 4-7-1500mg sustanon, deca 800mg
    wks 8 1000mg sustanon, deca 600mg
    wks 9-10 750mg sustanon, deca 500mg
    post clomid treatment.
    But what I really have been doing instead
    WK1-4 1000mg sus, 600mg deca
    wk5-8 1500mg sus, 800mg deca
    wk9-10 not sure

I am in my 5th week already just upped my dosage to 1500mg sustanon, and deca is up to 800mg. shots done monday and thursday.

Results as of week five.
    6 2 225, 17 3/4" biceps
    17"neck, 17" calfs, chest 50", belly button 33" BF 8%

I maxed benched the other day-325x1
    straight bar curls-5x135
    squat-400x4
    Incline Bench-225x5

This is incredible shit, my calorie intake is about
    600g protein
    600-1000g carbs
    100-200g fat

kingjmack is offline Junior Member

Unhappy

thats a whole buttload of sus for only your 2nd cycle. r u getting any bad reactions to it?

GynoClinic is offline Banned
    No, nothing yet, I am getting huge, I have already gained a mere 25lbs, and no bloating. I can't believe this shit, I haven't worked out hard in like 6months, now I have been working out here and there for about 4weeks, and my gains are off the hook

I went from 225 max in bench to 325max in bench. My goal here is to possibly put some winny in at the end, maybe 75mg a day for the last four weeks, but not sure. I have had no reactions to this shit, I am hoping to get to

350max bench, 19"biceps, 18" neck, want to weigh 240-50, also, when it is all said and done weigh in at 230-40.
    I gained 10lbs last week, I have no bloating, well none that anyone can see, but am getting some stretch marks, not many, lastly, i have a hard as rock six pack.
    I also want to be able to curl 185 max straight bar. It is crazy, I rep with 120 dumbells flat bench.

The people at the gym are like holy shit you are huge, you are strong and girls come up to me and feel my guns, the thing that makes me laugh the most is when girls see me without my shirt, they all wanted

So far I have fucked 13girls in just 5 weeks, fuck yes, this is what juice does for you

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Good job Bro! Fuckin great gaines. I hope you plan on using clomid in the end. If adding winny, I would add it at 50mgs ED.

Good luck, I hope you continue to ge tthe gains youa re looking for. And if you gain 50 ounds off this cycle then you are the luckiest man alive. I don't know anyine who has gained that much weight.

Take care boss....keep the ladies screaming!

double o seven is offline New Member
    PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Are you taking any drugs to reduce water retention since you say you are suffering no bloat? (e.g. liquidex)

Also, are you taking any supplements (ALA, milk thistle, tyler's liver detox, etc.) and would you mind posting your diet for us? I'd like to see how you manage 600g of protein a day, thats a lot if the majority of it is coming from real food not shakes.

CaliFella is offline Associate Member
    GAWD DAMN THATS ALOT OF JUICE!!!

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    pictures?

DiMensionX is offline Member
    Dude, I can't believe no one has flipped on you yet about this cycle. WAY too much juice IMO. Not to mention you haven't lifted in so long, and the fact that your going to probably crash hard. Also, one more side note, you realize the more you use now the more it's going to take in the future to see comparable gains? No flame is intended man, great gains and all I just think your being a little scary jumping in that deep.

I thought my first was a steep cycle!

DMX

Jayflex is offline Banned
    Great advice X. Bro you gotta slow down. I know its not what you wanna here but its true. You will lose alot at the end but start working out harder and you'll keep more. Be careful!!!

A_Nice is offline Associate Member
    Im not sure how serious of a post this was ......

Rexmasters is offline New Member
    Although these gains sound great, the risks associated with so much "juice" far outweigh the benefits, IMO. Look at it this way--if you continue to use AS this way for several years, which is the only way to continue such progress, we'll probably be reading about you in some medical journal by the year 2010. I guarantee you that several months following this cycle, you'll be back on something else--will you really be happy to gain 20 pounds in 12 weeks then--I don't think so! In other words, using so heavily, you're more likely to follow this path.

All JMHO.

Regards to all

Rex

As you can see my stats before this cycle were pretty rediculous, I unfortunately forgot my password, so now I am using my old username.

I am on my 7-8th week, I have put on incredible gains, it is really kicking in, the other day I was at a bar and some fool tried to pick up the girl I was already kissing on, I launched his ass across the room, my friends couldn't believe how strong I was, nor how intense I seemed. I love the juice, but this is my last cycle, after this, I will be working a very serious professional job, that has random test frequently. I am so huge now, it is unbelievable, i have pics, just need a scanner now.

I weighed myself in yesterday I hit an incredible size already 238, benched the other day in the gym
    450max one rep, also and curling 195once, and squatting 700bls. It is incredible how powerful this shit is.
    The craziest thing about this is, I have lost body fat, i am now at 10%.
    My goals have been driven thru the top, I am now hoping to weigh a good 250-260, i still have 4-5weeks, left, and soon winny starts. My six pack is there, but not as chopped up as it will be when i am done here.
    I went to a girls sorority house the other day and I met like ten of her friends, my current one night stand total is 32. I love it, and the women are loving my rock hard cock too.

well guys thank you for your concern, but no this will be the last one, i just wanted to do one fucking crazy cycle, and this would definately be the one. I have already gained 38lbs,
    current stats
    6 2 238lbs
    19.5" biceps,
    18.5"neck,
    18" calfs,
    52"chest,
    and still a 9"cock

Ocnorb36 is offline Junior Member
    Gyno clinic your strenght gains are incredible to say the least. To go from 325 1 rep max on bench on week 5 to 450 max bench week 7-8 seems out of the ordinary. Maybe it's the mile high air. I am from colorado too. I should stop by and see this phenomenon for myself!!! In addition to go from 400 x 4 in squat week 5 to 700 x1 squat in week 7-8.........................that is.........well lets just say the finger of God has touched you............if accurate nice work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are these reasonable expectations for a second cycle???? Someone help me to understand.....

havoc is offline Junior Member
    i have never seen anybody jump 225lbs on a bench in 8 weeks. hhhmmm

I hadn't heard of that either until i juiced and my gains are incredible, yes come see me at the gym, people are talking to me like crazy it feels good to place 4.5plates on each side when i max, i love this, it was cool to get my spot the other day i had two people spotting one on each end, the whole gym was like holy shit that guy is huge and were clapping and cheering.
    i couldn't believe it, the only problem that i am going thru with this cycle is it has cost me a ton of money and everyone at the gym knows it isn't real either

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    really, they actually clapped and cheered?

solid-d is offline Member
    This guy is a JOKE, I cant beleive you guys beleive this clown. He cracks me up. Sad to say you people are buying it, NO WAY...

It was fucking amazing, the girls were like "will you drop my panties later". one girl says to me, There is a party in your shoes tonight, why don't you invite your pants down, another girl says there is a party in my pants are you cummin?
    Fuck, I love juice, and I love pink pussy, and juice too.
    I am not a joke this is the truth, I have just had my first 4sum, wow it was unbeliavable, I was at a strip club, met three hot bi girls and took them to a hotel room, and blasted the shit out of there pussies, they couldn't believe how strong my cock was and how hard and long it was and got. The women love me men, my one night stand count is an even 40, my goal is go get at least 50.
    anyway, if there are anyone who wants proff and lives in colorado, come to boulder, I will show them who is real and who is not, plus I will let them get a taste of Italian sustanon , or atleast bought in italy.

lastly, I am going to the gym tommarow and getting ready for another deca shot, fuck my muscels are getting large I just grew 3lbs and te weight is incredible and my cock isn fucking hot and I need some twat, so I have to go fuck these sluts one more, time, talk to you soon. bye

solid-d is offline Member
    LMAO

Jamisun is offline Associate Member
    this guy is so full of shit I actually went and got boots on, anyone that buys the 300lbs increase in squat in 2-3 weeks is fucking gullable at best. Jesus Christ himself could not see those kinds of gains. I am sorry, im not one to flame but this is out of control.

Kid, i'm almost 40 yrs old and I have been lifting for 23 years and I have NEVER seen anybody make those gains. There should be an age limit on this site. There is to many kids here.

Ocnorb36 is offline Junior Member
    Havoc I am 36, have lifted off and on for the last 18 years and have never seen the kind of dramatic gains bis claims. Lets face it, this is proof positive that gear is not the end all answer by a long shot. It takes a lot of determination, grit, will power, genes, failure, success, peaks, valleys, pins, juice, and some humor and time to gain strength and power. All respect to bis for his boasting but make sure and paint a realistic picture for the newbies out there. Gear is a tool and only that. The real work lies in the gym hours and food you put in the tank. Ok I am off my soap box now. Heh maybe I will use it for a few box squats!!!!!

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    All do respect, this sounds too unreal. Seeing is believing bro, post up some pics so we can check it out.

I went to the dr. today, he tested my test levels, and he was like holy shit bro you will die if you keep it up, he couldn't reconize me and he said my body is producing at the same time, something he has never seeen before while on juice, he last year had gyno removed, and was so surprised that none has arisoned now.

Anyway, this thread is for real, i just weighed in at 246, and i look like i could fuck up tyson and rape a few whores, my name is going around the city like the wind, my total of sluts fucked is already 48, my cock is about to fall off, and my sex dr. says i got some std from some girl, it is either genital warts or herpies, so careful outthere guys, but my cock is fgetting unbelievably bigger, almost 1inch longer and thicker, i think the dr i got this shit from put some fetuses hormones in it, I am huge and a monster, rawr

what a dumbass

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    You're a liar and a jackass!! Anyone who even jokes about rape is a piece of trash!! You have NOTHING constructive to offer this board so go find a nother board where they enjoy reading posts from bullshit artists!!

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    LMAO - Dream on FAT boy LOL.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    and then he woke up, what a prick

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Oh yeah well I..........................

Wanna buy some land in FL??? I got a bridge TOO!!!

ebaker3 is offline Junior Member
    I don't even use, never have but may down the road. Plus I don't know too much about the stuff. BUT ALL I CAN SAY IS YOUR STORY IS FULL OF $HIT.

Unlike my belief in God I have to see this!

Post a Picture with you holding todays' USA TODAY.

A_Nice is offline Associate Member
    man, u guys are quick lol... Dude I knew he was full of it after he posted the second time.

That dudes cycle was RIDICULOUS, posts like this should be removed- what if someone takes a clown like him seriously, and hurts themselves doing that much juice? only juiced 2x and is doing 1500mg of Sus and 800 mg deca ?? OK buddy... Seriously
    Last edited by A_Nice; 07-16-2002 at 12:02 PM.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    LMFAO

Funny shit bro..... Not one word of it true, but still funny...

Hey I heard if your cock falls off all you have to do in inject 3000mg of sustanon a week for 4 weeks and it'll grow back so keep banging those hoes with no worries

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by 6'2-195-16"bis
    Anyway, this thread is for real, i just weighed in at 246, and i look like i could fuck up tyson and rape a few whores, my name is going around the city like the wind, my total of sluts fucked is already 48, my cock is about to fall off, and my sex dr. says i got some std from some girl, it is either genital warts or herpies, so careful outthere guys, but my cock is fgetting unbelievably bigger, almost 1inch longer and thicker, i think the dr i got this shit from put some fetuses hormones in it, I am huge and a monster, rawr

This guy needs to be banned for stupid ass comments such as this.
    I'd call you bro but I don't think you deserve the respect. Your ramblings of lies and bullshit are tiresome and completely unbelievable to anybody with the slightest of brain power.
    Your so-called input and lies are destructive to the fellow members looking for realistic information that will help them, not hurt them.
    My vote goes to boot this f*cker.

And I said AMEN to the congregation!

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Pheedno
    This guy needs to be banned for stupid ass comments such as this.
    Done!! about 2 seconds after I posted

Pete get rid of these kids

That is fucking crazy guys, i just started my first cycle, and it is like the one this guys posted, the only difference is that I am taking 750mg week sustanon , and 500mg deca , and 25mg ed dball,
    This is my fifth week, and I am hitting the gym like crazy, i was orriginally 6 3 165, benching 150max, 14"bis,
    now 5weeks later, my girlfriend can't stand me, i hit that ass so many times, she hurts everytime now.

As of now i am
    6 3 195, bench max of 225x3, 16"bis, and pretty solid and many side effects including roid rage , got arrested on the forth for obstructing an officer, also, get very heat exausted, and sweat a ton, lastly my balls shrunk.

My goal is
    6 3 215 bench max 275, 18"bis, and for my balls to get bigger

jamotech is offline Member
    You guys have to admit "Gynoclinic" as a username is kinda funny, or maybe "BitchTitFactory"

And this one time..., on my cycle..., I had a 4sum
    And this one time..., on my cycle..., I went up 225lbs on bench
    And this one time..., at band camp..., I sucked gynoclinics 4 inch cock

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    I agree with the banning, he's a fucking joke! We don't need that shit 'round here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information