GunsGoneWild is offline New Member

New - About to Start Clen/T3 Cycle... advice?

I've never done any kind of enchancement drug to look better or to be in better shape. I've always dieted and kept an active lifestyle to achieve my goals. As I've gotten older, I noticed that letting myself go and cheating on my diet had more of an impact on my body.

I decided to diet harder and work out harder this summer and saw some decent results. I believe I want to expidiate the process and just cut this fat down as fast as possible.

I'm stacking t3/clen .

I'm using: Clen/T3 Cutting Cycle...
    as a guide.

For the questions:

2 on 2 off vs 1 on 1 off. I see this one says to do 1 on 1 off ... is that actually better?

Should I only cycle for 6 weeks and if so, when can I start cycling again?

At 190lbs, what is a realistic goal to set with this stuff and how long should I cycle to get it. I see losses of 30ish pounds, is that even possible at my weight?

Anyway, here are some pics. This is just natural weight loss from June to August. It just wasnt happening fast enough for me.

Any insight on this stuff would be most appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New - About to Start Clen/T3 Cycle... advice?-juneside.jpg   New - About to Start Clen/T3 Cycle... advice?-julyside.jpg   New - About to Start Clen/T3 Cycle... advice?-augustside.jpg  

and pics from the front....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New - About to Start Clen/T3 Cycle... advice?-junefront.jpg   New - About to Start Clen/T3 Cycle... advice?-julyfront.jpg   New - About to Start Clen/T3 Cycle... advice?-augustfront.jpg  

Ok... so I started my cycle yesterday.

40msg clen and 40 t3.

I chose to go smaller on T3 than suggested because I dont want to really mess myself up with it. I plan to get T3 up to about 120msg before ramping down.

I started at 40msg of clen and realized I can handle the sides with relative ease, so I took an extra 20msg and adjusted my schedule to start at 60msg which will give me a higher dosage at the peak.

My starting weigh in is at 193lbs.

I'll report back on wednesday.

ExciteBk is offline New Member
    Update??

monkeyman33 is offline Associate Member
    dude you are totally out of shape, how bout trying a good diet and solid training routine.

ngreen23 is offline New Member
    agree

Thread Information