Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    RockSolid is offline Banned
    nah dont feel guilty, one of my friends actually while doin a cycle ate everything he could in site, fries, greasy food everything, he gained alot of weight, and fat, then he did a cutter cycle of fina and winny and got ripped, im not saying you do the same, but you still gotta eat alot of carbs and some fat to kept muscle growing.

LookingtoCut is offline Associate Member
    07/13

Good Mornin everyone, its 11:15 AM, and I just got home from the hotel with my girlfriend last night...I didn't eat anything last night since dinner, and just drank a lot of water....She gave me my Liquidex this morning while I was laying in bed...

RockSolid - Thanks for the comments man, I know TONS of guys who ate ANYTHING in sight, and they gained a LOT of muscle and some fat, but they are already cutting up very nicely just through diet,hard training, and believe it or not, Hydroxicut!

I don't believe cutting cycles are necessary unless preparing in short time notice for a comp....otherwise, just diet, cardio, and hit some ECA and you'll cut up in no time.....I'm off to make a egg white omlet and a bowl of oatmeal....NO GYM FOR ME TODAY!!! Body needs the rest every Sunday! Post again soon!

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    good shit bro. sounds like everything is going good. and dont worry about those callories man. just keep traininng and eating and you'll grow. and good luck on chest monday!

BigArms is offline New Member

Thumbs up

Hey LookingTocut! Your diary is awesome bro! Keep it up and keep pushing those weights! I look forward to your posts!

07/13

Hey everyone, its 6:30 PM.....I just got in from a long-day at the beach.....Got a nice tan though! Ate very good today!!! I'm very very stressed out about my girl...we been fighting every single day, because we are going off to different colleges, so its VERY stressful, and we are leaving each other in 5 weeks...its hard.....and we are trying to get things straightened out before hand. ....so I HAVE to smoke some bud today to kill this edge...BUT, I will NOT be eating anything tonight except my chicken breasts for dinner and a protien shake before bed! Thats a promise...Tomorrow starts week 6!!!!!! Get to take my shot tomorrow morning, WOOOHOOOO! And, tomorrow is my chest workout, which have been AWESOME the past few workouts...lets hope this pace continues!!!! Anyways, thanks for all your support.....

Eradikate, thanks for the nice words brotha...I missed your IM today because I was out on the beach watching boat races!!!!

BigArms, thanx for the good words....keep reading the diary, because it should be gettin better and better, week 6 is just starting tomorrow!

8 FULL more weeks on my cycle!!! WOOOOHOOOOOOOO that gets me pumped!!!!!

BE BACK LATER ON TO POST AGAIN!...and read more comments

07/13

Hey guys, its like 11:15 PM, and I've been very good on my diet even though I smoked...Only thing I ate since dinner was a protien bar, about 20 min ago, and I'm going ot have my shake before bed....Very excited for my chest workout tomorrow, should be intense!!! Hopefully! We'll see how things go, and tomorrow is my first shot of week 6....I'll post in the morning after I eat my omlet, bowl of oatmeal, and take my shot!!!!

-LTC

Ryu
    Ryu is offline New Member
    Your diary is great bro... It also sounds like you are having one hell of a good time... Keep it up!!!

07/15

Hey everyone, its 12:00 PM, I just got up a few minutes ago, and took my injection! I had to stick the pin in twice, because the first time, I hit a blood vessel and my leg jumped a little...LOL, so I took it out, switched pins, cleaned the site, and went in again...PERFECT the 2nd time....Anyways, last night I ate a little more than expected...LOL, since the post on the protien bar, then I ate some fried chicken...I know its horrible b/c its fried, but at least I got chicken instead of like a hamburger or something, ya know? I also ate one of my omlets, which is very healthy, and a bowl of oatmeal...figured I could use some more cals....Just not that late at night!!! I figured it was a Sunday, and I cheated on Friday and Saturday, so I might a well start fresh TODAY ( Monday ).....Absolutely flawless from now on...I KNOW i've said it before, but I'm 10000% dedicated, and I have my goals in mind, to get ripped/shredded, and I know a STRICT diet is the key to it...and thats what I'm going to do....Next 8 weeks will be a very CLEAN high protien moderate-high carb diet....Should pack on some quality size/definition....

Anyways, today started week 6!!!!! I am going to the gym in about an hour or so, to hit chest!!! I'm SO excited to go see if my strength is still going up...Also, this week I should start GROWING!!!!!!! Start seeing changes...I'm very excited...so I'll post how everything goes...Also, I'm going to weigh myself, which my weight has DEFINITELY gone up because of all the junk food I've been eating...so majority is going to be fat...but once I hit the winny, I'll up the cardio a little, and make sure my diet is COMPLETELY 10000% perfect, and rip/shred up......

I'll be back soon to post...this one was LONGGGGGGGG...sorry for explaining my life story guys, but thanx for listening!!!!

-LTC ( i gotta go eat omlet/oatmeal...i haven't eaten yet!!! )
    Last edited by LookingtoCut; 07-15-2002 at 10:11 AM.

AZlifter is offline Associate Member
    Looking good bro!

FYI...I look forward to reading your new post daily bro so keep them up! As for the girl situation....I've been there bro and the BEST thing to do is CHERISH these last 5 weeks together. Easier said than do....I know, but just remember that you won't be seeing eachother as often so take advantage of the time you have now!

Good luck with the girl bro!........Keep up the hard work!

07/15

AZLifter - thanks for the comments brotha...I greatly appreciate them, and they mean alot....I just fought with my girl AGAIN, and hung up the phone..She acts like she doesn't care about ANYTHING that bothers me, and she's more worried about herself, and its killin me man...truly is....

Anyways, I'm off to the gym, comments like that keep me motivated, and I'm going to throw up 1 extra rep for being so pissed off over my girl....I'll use that anger in the gym.......

I'll see ya guys soon, off to hit chest!!!!!

woodsy169 is offline Associate Member
    Great work on the diary LookingtoCut...hey bro, don't worry about you and your girl fighting. Are you guys planning on trying the long distance relationship thing? Bro, you will be at a college with a ton of frat parties with a ton of horny chicks...damn I wish I was your age again!! You lucky mutha!! lol Anyway, you have quite a bit to look forward to and you don't need your girlfriend bringing you down...Keep your head up and keep up the great work bro!!

07/15

Woodsy- Thanks for your support bro....Yes we are trying to work out the long distance thing, even though its technically short distance...LOL, our colleges are only 1 hour away from each other, so we can see each other all the time...just sucks having to part and not be with each other all the time...ya know?

Anyways, I just got back from the gym, its roughly 3:20 PM, had my shake with dextrose...I was a little dissapointed on my chest workout...Last week, I put 225 for 6 reps...today I only got 225 for 4 reps.....And last week I pushed 245 for 4, and today I only pushed 245 for 3.....But I'm still feeling strong/good....At this point, I feel if I stick to my diet, eat lots of CLEAN food, I can really pack on VERY good size/definition over the next 8 weeks left, ESPECIALLY when I hit the winny...I'm looking forward to that! Next Wednesday, I'm going to the Bahamas with my buddy for 4 nights, 5 days! We just planned it out today, but trust me, I'll be training VERY hard while I'm there, and stickign to my diet because I wanna look as lean as possible while there....I worked out at a different gym today than normal, maybe that made a difference...I went with one of my friends to his gym, and his scale was WAY off...so I'll wait until tomorrow to post updated weight....so I can weigh in on the scale I always weigh myself on....

Well, I gotta jump in the shower, I have the water running...be back later to post after dinner...dinner tonight is brown rice and chicken....

-LTC

AZlifter is offline Associate Member
    Bro,

Too bad hearing about the lady......they always seem to get under the skin somehow. IMO...i think she is picking fights because she is worried that you will find someone better when you are of to college. If i were you i'd sit her down and explain to her that all this fighting is doing NEITHER of you any good. Quit fighting over the phone bro...LOL....its better to resolve things face to face, that way their will be NO way of avoiding the resolution. (Sound like a love doc.... )

N E how....keep the CLEAN cals up and you'll get that leaner look in NO time! Also, i hear that cruise ships have some killer gyms?? Let me know if this is true or not...I'm wanting to go on a cruise soon . Don't let the stress of your relationship get into the way of your gym time bro, sounds to me like thats why today wasn't as good as your previous chest days....JMO.

You are kicking ass bro...keep your head up and things will work out...they always seem too!
    AZ

07/16

AZLifter- I tried posting to get back to you last night, but for some reason the web page wasn't loading, so I never got to make a post last night...Thanks a lot man, me and my girl are going to try to talk about things today, and see what we can do.......

Anyways, sorry I couldn't post last night!!! I ate very clean last night....its 10:45 AM, I just got up like 20 min ago...I have to go to travel agency to pay for my trip to the Bahamas next wednesday! Then I have to go to the gym in a little bit and hit back today!!! I'll be able to weigh myself on my normal scale today, so I can post results!!!! Anyways, I'll be back soon, gotta run!

-LTC

adaptations is offline Member
    WTF...Do you WORK?!?!?!?!

Your up everyday at like 11am....and seem like you dont do anything besides eat, sleep WO, and i dunno whatelse....but now your going to Bahamas on a cruise.....WTF..im jealous

The life of a man fresh out of high school on his way into college...Damn, I miss those years...

07/16

Woodsy - I'm not fresh out of high school, finished a year ago, and already attented a community college......But good works brotha!

Adaptions - I own my own internet based business, so I work from my computer whenever I want..but in reality, ALL I do is eat, sleep, and workout...couldn't get better!!!!

Anyways, its 2:45, just got home from the gym a little while ago...I'm happy because I got a new phone today I've been waiting for since I lost my old cellphone...I got the insurance company to send me a real nice phone.....I weighed myself today @ 210 lbs.....not so bad, thats 17 lbs more than when I started cycle....But, I ate a lot of bullshit food recent so I'm sure its fat mostly....Anyways, my back workout today was awesome, I was throwing around the weight...I felt like I could have kept going for hours, and I didnt want to stop...LOL, I did forearms, and 30 min incline walking too, overall, a good workout!

I'll post again later after brown rice/chicken for dinner!!!

-LTC

NoLimits is offline Member
    17 lbs in six weeks... Damn, at this rate, you will be a monster at the end of your cycle. Do you still think you are not growing? You have to see some results now!

Great job!! Man, you have to be growing like...a weed!! LOL

Hey PM me the link to your website...I would like to check it out...Thanks!

07/16

Hey everyone, its 1:00 AM and I'm gettin ready to go to sleep soon....I just drank a protien shake and had some cashews....now I'm good to go until my omlet/oatmeal in the morning....Tomorrow I am hitting Legs at the gym, so I wanna see if my strength goes up!!!

NoLimits - people tell me I am getting bigger, but I'm not noticing much of anything to be honest........maybe because I'm 6'2.....

Woodsy - I will get that over to ya soon.........

Thanks for the comments guys, keep reading!!!!!!!!

be back to post in the mornin

-LTC

07/17

Hey guys, its 12:15, just woke up and about to go eat some oatmeal and maybe an omlet.....I'm getting ready to go to the beach for a little, get some color, and then go pick up my tickets for my trip to the bahamas! I'll be hitting up the gym later on, and doing legs today! Legs/Abs today.....so should be a nice heavy workout.........I'll be back on soon to post.......I'm starving...gotta get some food...

-LTC

good progress bro! 17lbs in 6 weeks sounds real good man! keep eating and training bro. and waht comp business you do?

07/17

Hey everyone, its 5:15 PM, just got in from the gym...Had a pretty good leg workout, and hit the calves HARD! I also hit abs pretty hard tonight also.......Just drank my shake, and now I'm waiting till around 6:30-7:00 to eat dinner........I'll be back on later to post, got some things to take care of!!!!

-LTC

07/17

Hey everyone, its 8:35 PM...Just got in from dinner....Listen to this...I went to eat at this restaurant Stir Crazy in the mall, and there was a huge wait, and I was starving, and needed to get in a meal, so I ate Chick Fil-A grilled chicken sandwiches instead....im kinda pissed, but at least it was a lot of protein...anyhow, I'm feeling good, and keep hearing some comments I'm getting bigger.....little by little....tomorrow is my last shot of week 6.....So we'll see how everything goes...i'lll be back to post before bed.....I think im gonna drink my protien shake before bed tonight with water because I dont think I have anymore fat free milk....I gotta check....be back soon....so I can read some comments!!!!!

-LTC

ebaker3 is offline Junior Member
    I'm doing my research at this point and wanted to let you know that you have a big readership. Keep us updated! If you have any pics (before, during, after etc..) I'm quite certain this could give us a visual idea of your progress. Stay focused!
    Peace

ebaker3 is offline Junior Member
    Forgot to ask about something that will concern me when I cross that line. Has you bloating gone down more?

shonuff is offline Associate Member
    hey man your cycle is goin good and good luck...im thinkin about doin the same cycle but im not sure about the test i dont want any bloat how good is the liqidex workin to keep the bloat down???

my next cycle sounds almost like yours but im adding prop in the begginning to kick start my cycle. and keep up the good work bro, you'll see the gains you expect!

07/18

Hey everyone, good morning...its 12:30, I just got up a few min ago because I went to sleep late...About to go eat something....I am hitting bi's/tri's/forearms, and cardio @ the gym today...diet got off track again last night, because I had a late night, and was out with a bunch of my friends.......so things got far off track, but its alright, nothing that cant get back on track, and more calories!! I know a little more fat, but like I said, I might as well get all cheats in now while I'm bulking up, because once I hit the cardio, I'm going to hit the cardio a little harder to shred up......I have to take a shot in a few, so I'll post again after I eat and take my shot, etc.....

-LTC

By the way, the bloating has gone down a LOT form the Liquidex...so thanks for all your comments/concerns...now I'm just bloated from all the chocolate, candy I ate last night

07/18

Hey everyone, its 2:00, and I just took my injection....Everything went smoothly, no problems.....Now I'm ready to go hit the gym....so I'm leaving here in about 20 min, after I eat a protien bar...LOL....I'll be back on to post after my workout and after I drink my shake....I have a feeling I'm going to get a very good workout today......

Still taking my L-Dex @ 1mg/ED as of now.....might drop back down to .5mg but dont want bloating to come back!!!!!

-LTC

07/18

Hey there, its 4:45 PM, just got in from the gym....Strength is still going up on bi's/tri's.......I hit forearms pretty good today too, and 30 min of incline walking....Got a very good workout, and my strength has gone up about 5 lbs in each excersize!!! I can't complain! People say they notice me getting a little bigger....so thats a plus!!!!!!! I'll be posting again later on after dinner, but for now, I wanna rest a little, kinda exhausted!!!!!

YES, I do have before pictures, and I will be posting my before/after pictures!!!! I have taken pictures throughout, but just want to post before and after pics once cycle is completed........

-LTC

07/19

Good mornin guys, its 11:00 AM, about to go eat a bowl of oatmeal and 2 chicken breasts for breakfast.....Today I'm hitting shoulders @ the gym!!! I love my shoulder workouts, so that should go very very well....I'm also doing abs too...maybe some cardio....Anyways, I have before pics of my back, and I took pics at the beginning of this week, which is week 6....I'd post them to give you guys a visual, but the file size is too big and I need someone to explain how to make it smaller...This way, you guys can at least see my before cycle back pics and my back pics from this week.....there's not much of a difference, and you'll see...thats why I keep saying I'm not gaining size,definition,vascularity, etc...but I think I'm finally starting to notice myself getting a littler bigger now.....Today is the END of week 6, and Monday will be starting my 7th week!!!!!! Anyways, if someone can explain how to make images smaller for me, I'd appreciate it...I only have Paintshop and Adobe.........

I'll be back to post soon, and I'm not posting my front pics, look wayyy too bloated and fat...those will be post cycle once I finish Winny!!!!

-LTC

Open the files in Adobe, go to Image, then Image Size and change the pixels to say 375 x 280 then click File and then Save for Web. It will tell you how big the file size is so you can reduce the amount of colors if you save it as a .gif or reduce the quality of the image if you save it as a .jpg Hope this helps, if not, you can email them to me and I will make you a picture portfolio that you can post on here for everyone to see.

Actually I wish you would post all your pics from week to week just to see how you look each week...I plan on doing the same thing as you and eradikate by making a diary, but I plan on posting my pics weekly just to get everyone's feedback...remember, people see you totally different than you see yourself, so even though you don't think you are making any gains, I am sure others see that you are. Keep up the great work bro!!

good progress bro. i can't wait till i see your before and after pics. you diet seems to be off the hook!!! keep eating and training!

07/19

Hey everyone, its 5:15 PM, just drank my shake with dextrose....I had an incredible shoulder workout today...the pumps were awesome! My strength went up all my sets....I was feeling great....My buddy I work out with kept telling me today how I have definitely gotten bigger...He said it looks like I grew since yesterday!!! I felt really good at the gym today, and I hit abs hard too! Weighed in @ 208 lbs today.......

Eradikate- thanks bro, I'm trying to follow your footsteps and eat and train HARD!!!!!!!!!!!! Hit the DBOLS on the next cycle of yours!!!!!

Woodsy- Thanks for all your help man, I'm going to mess with the pictures and see if I can get them smaller...if so, I'll post them up!!!!

Keep reading guys, its gonna get better and better, and keep the comments commin!!!!!!!
    Last edited by LookingtoCut; 07-19-2002 at 03:39 PM.

This is a pic of my back 2 days BEFORE I started my cycle.....
    Attached Images Attached Images

07/19

This is a pic of my back at the beginning of week 6.....I don't see much of a difference in these pics, but I think I have gotten bigger since this pic, even though its only been 5 days since I took it..... I'll be posting my before/after pics once I am complete, this is just so you have a visual as of last week.....

P.S. SORRY, I know the pics are small!!!!!!!!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by LookingtoCut; 07-19-2002 at 04:06 PM.

07/19

Hey everyone, its 10:15 PM, and I'm pretty dissapointed I didn't hear ANY input about my pics!!!!! Everyone wanted to see pics, and I post some, and there's no responses!!!! I should post them under the " Members Pictures " forum, but I'm too lazy to re-post them...LOL...I'll just wait, and post my before/after pictures once I complete my cycle...tomorrow I am going to the gym on an empty stomach to hit 30 min incline walking and calves.......

Anyways, I'm about to eat some cashews, drink a protien shake, and watch a movie until I go to sleep.....I'll be back tomorrow to post....

-LTC
    Last edited by LookingtoCut; 07-19-2002 at 08:28 PM.

realer is offline Associate Member
    hey bro, you look much harder in that second pict, its kinda hard to see since their so small, but looks good from where im at. good job!!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information