Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    freak of the week is offline Junior Member
    Sounds awesome right on!!

realer is offline Associate Member
    hey man your doing great. proud of you bro!!

LookingtoCut is offline Associate Member
    08/09

Hey everyone, its 11:45, I just woke up a little while ago...I'm going to eat in a few minutes....Anyways, sorry I couldn't post after yesterdays workout.....Yesterday was great....I hit bi's/tri's/forearms/30 min of INTENSE cardio! It was awesome......Got a very good workout in, and took my T200/EQ shot in my right quad, and my winny shot in my left delt...I am going to take my winny shot today in my right delt...Today I am working out shoulders/abs/cardio today.....I need to burn off my Melting Pot AGAIN! I went AGAIN last night......Back to back nights....damn now I realize that wasn't too good, but its alright, the calories will help me grow....Anyways, thanks for all the support guys...I'm still looking to lean out, but I believe if I continue my diet, and train hard, and just hit cardio 3-4x week LOW intensity like I've been, I'll achieve my goal.....for now, I'm also trying to gain some size still.....anyways, I'll post after my workout!!!!

NoLimits- thanks for the advice...I will change it around again..got kinda lazy and didnt wanna cook in the morning!!!!

Frak - thanks bro, keep it up!

Realer - still going strong, got a few more weeks left!!!!

08/09

Hey guys, its 4:15 PM, just got in from the gym....Had my shake, and some cashews...Getting ready to go eat some wheat pasta/ground turkey.....Anyways, I had an AWESOME shoulder workout...Strength is going up significantly again, and I'm getting great pumps....Increasing weight/reps each workout!!! I weighed myself today, and I was absolutely amazed! 220 fuckin lbs!!!!! I started @ roughly 193, so thats 27 lbs so far!!!!!! I think alot of it is because I ate ALOT the past 2 days, and those past 2 dinners, but that was amazing to see that much...My upper body is leaning out, but still need to get the abs!!! Too much abdominal fat...If I'm not where I want to be when I'm done with my cycle, I'll hit some clen /ECA and hit cardio and keep calories high...that should help....But I still have PLENTY of time to transform. I am finishing my 9th week...Still have 4 more complete weeks to change! Another whole month! WOOOOHOOOO! Be back soon, I gotta eat...I wanted to inform you guys of my day at the gym!

NoLimits is offline Member
    220! Damn, I say you have put on some muscle! Your clothes must be getting tight. Good job. Try and keep the food intake clean, this will help you see the results you are looking for... "Put the Fondue Down and Step away from the Table" Your body should be a furnace by now; it's using your entire food intake. Like I stated earlier, change your eating habits up. You know the old saying, "If you fail to plan, your planning on failing"

08/09

NoLimits- I was amazed myself! 220 fuckin lbs!! I am going to be eating very very clean...Also, changing my eating habits, intake, etc....Thanks for advice man!!!!

I'll be back soon to post!

chinups Guest
    Dude lets see some pics. Thats a good gain dog.

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    sounds awesome man!! 220!! that's fucking awesome dude!! im real hapy for you man, im here in korea just chillen now, but still going to the gym everyday. im leaning out also, the food ain't so overloaded with protein here so my diet kinda sux right now. anyway, doing good dude!! 220 is amazing!!

08/10

Hey everyone, its 12:30, just woke up a little while ago.....I'm going to the gym in 2 hours or so to hit calves and 30 min of cardio...I need to hit the cardio just to make up for the shit I've been eating, thats why I think I hit 220! If I stick with my diet 100%, and weigh myself 5 days from now, I'll be right back down to around 210-212 most likely....Which is still good.....Anyways, I drank a protien shake a few min ago, and I'm going to eat some oatmeal or a bananna or somethin......I'm going to take my winny injection in my left bicep today, and I'll hit my right bicep tomorrow! I'll be back to post soon.....thanks guys

-LTC

Chinups - the BEFORE/AFTER pics will be up soon, once complete!

Eradikate- Whats up bro?!?!! Have a blast in korea, and keep hittin the weights hard man! Get ready for that next cycle of yours!!!!!

Let us know how the bicep inj goes. Your goin to scare some people when you done bro. FUCKIN INSANE

08/11

Hey everyone, its 5:30 PM, sorry I didn't post yesterday....Anyways, I did my bicep injection yesterdan and today.....A little bit of pain today, but nothing too bad...overall, both injections were great.....not even really sore....Anyways, I've been eating alot of calories for this upcomming week....want to put on some more size, and lose a little more fat.......Tomorrow starts week 10!!!!!!!!! Thats my 3rd week with my Winny...it should definitely be fully kicked in.....WOOOHOO, lets see how it goes, and I'll weigh myself tomorrow at the gym....I WILL BE BACK TO POST TONIGHT! I promise........

-LTC

Adrock is offline Junior Member
    I'm pretty new to AR so I just read your entire diary. It is very interesting and you are doing a good job so keep it up. When you are doing cardio are you monitoring your heart rate? If you've just been sticking with the same cardio workout for a while you might not be hitting a heart rate any more which is optimal for buring fat. You could try upping your speed, upping the time or both. I would say do both. It takes roughly 20 minutes to get into aerobic exercise. Probably less since you do it post workout. So try going for 35 minutes at a slightly faster pace. So that's atleast 15 minutes of fat buring exercise. Good luck!
    Last edited by Adrock; 08-11-2002 at 09:07 PM.

08/12

Hey everyone, its 12:30 PM, just had my protien shake and oatmeal....I am getting ready to take my T200/EQ shot today in my left quad, and then I am taking my Winny shot in my delt today too....I will take that after my workout most likely.....I am working out Chest/Abs/Cardio today......I'm very excited for my chest workout.......Also, diet is 10000% on track again for the remainder of my cycle. I'm going to keep my calories high so I still put on size, but very CLEAN. Also hitting the cardio 4x/week now...30 min post workout....I will let you all know how my strengh was today at the gym compared to my other workouts, and some before/current stats too...I'll let you know my weight post-workout....I'll be back to post soon......

-LTC

nuke is offline Member
    Were waiting Bro !

Iron is offline Junior Member
    Ya I'd like to see those after pictures aswell, seen your befores over in members pictures. Good Job man!!

Iron

08/12

Hey guys, its 1:00, I am just getting ready to take my Test/EQ shot...I loaded my syringe, and there was only 1/2 CC of EQ left in the vial! I had to waste a shot last week, and I made a thread about it, and now I am short....Therefore, TODAY will be my LAST EQ shot...then I will continue the TEST only through the end of week 11. I had this all setup and timed so clomid is planned perfectly. Do I need to alter the remainder of my cycle now that I am 1 shot short of EQ? I am supposed to shoot my LAST test/EQ shot on Thursday, but I don't have EQ so I will be sticking with the test alone...Do I need to change my clomid therapy, or stick with it how it was planned?

It was
    Weeks 1-10 : EQ 400mg/week
    Weeks 1-11 : T200 400mg/week
    Week 8-13 : Winny ( 50mg/ED )
    Clomid : 8 hours after last winny injection.....

What do you guys think?

Did that 1 shot of EQ I'm missing throw my whole clomid/cycle off track? Help me out!!! I'm off to the gym, be back soon to post!

08/12

Hey everyone, I just got in from the gym...Its 5:15 PM. Had my protien shake, and I'm going to eat some wheat pasta with ground turkey in an hour or so...Anyways, I had an AWESOME chest workout today! My strengh is still continuing to rise...definitely because of the Winstrol ....It must be fully kicked in, since today started my 3rd week! I put up 285 lbs for 5 reps today!!!! I can't believe how much weight I'm putting up now compared to before...its NIGHT and DAY difference...its the best...LOL....I weighed myself today and I was 227 fucking lbs!!!! It's 1000% because of all the food I've been eating, and since I upped my calories and wasn't eating too clean, but everyone still notices I'm getting bigger!!! 227 fucking lbs! Thats 34 pounds TOTAL since I started! Thats fucking amazing!!!! I'll lose alot most likely in a few days now that my diet is back on track, most of that weight should drop, and I'll have an idea of EXACTLY where I'm at, but as of today, I'm 227 fuckin lbs!!!!!!!!!! I hit 30 min of intense cardio, and hit abs hard...today was one of my best workouts yet!!! I'll be back soon to post...I took my test/EQ shot in my left quad, and just took my winny shot in my left delt...No probs at all! I'm loving this, 4 more weeks LEFT!!! WOOOHOOO!

-LTC

Damn good gains bro. Keep it going.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Gains are incredible. Time to go shopping for some new clothes. I'm up 10-12lbs. and am doing an identical cycle except that i'm a few weeks behind. Looking to end up about 20lbs over original weight, 34 would be insane.

How's the bloat going? Did your liquidex take care of that all?

ebaker3 is offline Junior Member
    Gee wiz...I'm jealous!

Keep it up and train with passion. I'm still keeping up with your progress and just might jump on the bandwagon real soon.

Peace

08/12

Hey guys, its 10:20 PM, I just ate some cashews and read some posts....I had wheat pasta and grilled chicken breast for dinner...I'm going to have a little snack in like 20 min, and a shake before bed....Tomorrow I am hitting back/forearms/cardio @ the gym...I'm really looking forward to my workout, because back has been great lately.....I'll post in the morning.....I'm going to eat one of my egg white omlets and 1 piece of wheat toast.......then watch a movie and hang out for a while, and kill a shake before bed...I'll make my shake tonight with water!!!!! I'll be back on later tonight to read some posts/threads, but not sure if I'll have time to post again.....goodnight guys...I'll post tomorrow!!!!

Dizzle - congrats bro! Keep eating, and hitting the weights HARD! What week are you in?!?!!

Ebaker3 - Nice to know your still here with me brotha....great to know I can be an inspiration to someone on the board....keep reading, and you'll know how the rest goes...if ya need advice, PM me!

34 lbs Many are called . . . .few reach for the phone. FUCKIN AWESOME

08/13

Hey guys/gals, its 11:30 AM, and I just finished my oatmeal and protien shake...Took my Milk Thistle and my ALA as well....Anyways, I'm getting ready to go to the gym now....Doing back/forearms/cardio today....Very interested to see how my strengh is in back, hopefully very strong! I'll weigh myself again today to see how much my weight has gone down, and I'll post those results....I'll be back to post after my workout...when I get back, I'm going to drink another shake, and take my Winny shot in my Right delt....woooohooo...be back soon guys.....

Freak - Thanks for the comments brotha...ur always there to support me.....good luck when you decide to hit the gear man!!!

-LTC

Thanks Cut. Remember obsession is a word used by lazy people to discribe greatness.

sup boys! damn dude, you're doing good. i can't wait till i do my second cycle cuz it's gonna be a kick ass cycle! im here in Korea with a shitty diet cuz i can't eat good food mang! and the gym doesn't have enough weights for me to lift, i lift the whole rack!! and need more!! anyway, keep it up till the end of your cycle and you'll be a MONSTER!!
    wut'z going on freak!

08/14

Hey everyone, its 11:15 am, just ate my regular oatmeal and shake...Anyways, yesterday I had an awesome back workout...My strength is still going up, and its noticeable..My workout partner can't believe how much weight I am doing on everything now...It's awesome....I weighed in yesterday @ 222 lbs......but that keeps fluctuating, so I'll check it again next Monday and see where I'm at...Today is Legs/abs at the gym.......I have to run for the day, and I'll be back in a few hours to go to the gym, and take my Winny shot...then I'll post later on when I get in from the gym.....diet was off last night, but ate lots of NOT-CLEAN calories...lol....but I think those "cheats" are helping me grow because I don't get the calories otherwise, but I'm eating clean and hitting cardio hard now......Eating lots of CLEAN food, and I'm going to hit cardio 4x/week, for 30 min...No longer walking on the treadmill, I am going to do higher intensity...Eliptical, biking, etc....I'll be back soon!!!!

-LTC

Freak - I appreciate the comments brotha

Eradikate - Whats up bro?!?!?! Have fun in Korea...I can't believe they dont have enough weights!!! hahaha, thats funny man....live off of protien bars/shakes!

Where u at brotha? We need an update. lol Thanks

AZlifter is offline Associate Member
    LTC-- 227lbs....Damn bro!

Looks like this cycle has done some wonder for you. Having any problems with joint pains from the winni? Also are you noticing and increased hardness of the muscle yet?

Its looking good bro.....keep it up man. you got some good bros here supporting you!

Peace,
    AZ

08/15

Hey everyone, its 5:30 PM, just got in from the gym about an hour ago..had my shake, and getting ready to eat something....Anyways, I hit bi's/tri's/forearms today, it was awesome! Strength still going up, but today I felt the joint pains from the winny...its funny AZLifter asked about that, because I just started feeling the joint pains from winny today....I had to take 2 injections today, my test shot and my Winny shot...as you all know, I'm out of my EQ, so today was a test ONLY shot in my quad, and I took my winny shot in my calf......When I went to take my test shot in my quad, I inserted the pin, aspirated, and there was BLOOD!!!!!!! I got scared shitless when I saw blood in there, so I removed the pin WITHOUT injecting anything...I changed the pin, and re-injected with no problems....ONE tiny drop of blood got injected too, but I don't believe thats a problem from what I've read....But, I'm happy those 2 injections are done with....Tomorrow I will take the Winny in my bi's probably, maybe shoulders again....I weighed myself today @ the gym also, and I weighed 225...So that still great....Clothes are fitting tighter.....I never got to the gym yesterday to do legs...I took a winny shot in my calf, and I could barely walk, so I couldnt get in...my body needed the day to rest....Anyways, I'm off to eat..I'll post before bed....doing good so far!!! tomorrow is shoulder workout/abs/cardio...I can't wait!!!

-LTC

Freak - theres the update bro!!!!! thanx man

AZLifter - whats up bro, check me out on AOL sometime!!!!

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Everything is really coming in place for you. How many hours of sleep are you getting a day?

BuildingLean is offline New Member
    Holla At Your Boy!!

The B.G. is getting ripped...

Thanks!!!! hit me back sometime LTC.

08/16

Whats up bro's.....its 2:45, just got in from the gym an hour ago....Hit shoulders/abs/30 min of cardio.....Got an AWESOME shoulder workout.....Strength is still going up, and my shoulders are getting bigger....( dont worry, pics will be SOON ).....Ate a bowl of oatmeal and a protien shake for breakfast, and had a protien bar before the gym....just had my post-workout shake, and getting ready to eat chicken/brown rice.....Feeling very very good.....Just took my Winny shot in my left delt....I really want my shoulders to blow up...tomorrow I will hit my right delt....Tomorrow I am going to the gym to hit calves/cardio again.......I'm off to eat, and go do some things...I'll be back soon...thanks for the comments brotha...

Dizzle- I'm sleeping about 8-9 hours a night.....thats helping alot

Building - you finally decide to read...I was shocked when I saw you actually posted under my shyt...ahahaha, nice avatar of the goods!!!

Freak - whats up brotha...keep readin!!!

-LTC

AZlifter is offline Associate Member
    Hey brotha,

I'm not too sure if there are any OTC supps that can relieve joint pains from winni, but you can try the natural joint therapy pills. Be the guinea pig and let us know if that helps any....

I know deca works well too....but save that for later.....LOL

Peace,
    AZ

LTC

Keep it up bro. You doin any clen ? This is the best reading on the net.

You gettin any callouts in your gym?

Peace

FREAK

you seen eradikate?

NoLimits is offline Member
    I have had good luck in the past using glucosamine for joint pains. You can find it at most drug stores and grocery stores in the vitamin isle.

Glad to hear all is going well LookingtoCut! Keep up the motivation.

08/16

Hey guys, its 6:15 PM, thanks for the responses....The joint pain today while doing shoulders wasn't too bad...Got a very nice burn in my muscles, but it felt like a good pain...LOL...anyways, I'll post again later on...I just ate chicken/brown rice.....I'll be back soon guys, just came to check in with my bros!!!!!! Took my winny shot in my left delt...painless...everything went perfect!!!!!!!!!

-LTC

AZLifter - thanks for the concern brotha...we'll chat online.....

Freak - People are noticing I'm growing in the gym...I've never met Eradikate......lol...keep in touch....

NoLimits- thanks again bro...keep on readin, and keep commentin!

LTC you monster! cheating sometimes is ok to pack the calories dude, no sweats! there's no protein bars or shakes here. the funny thing i eat so much carbs that im getting bulkier! better for me when i cut! well im here some where in the country now visiting my gramps! im going back to the city monday to hit the weights and shit ya know! you should go on the bike dude. running will be too intense on the calves in my opinion. anyway, keep packing the pounds man! you're doing awesome!

LTC your funny bro. lol What about Clen ? Eradikate - you freaking your Gramps out. lol

Can't wait for the after pics!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information