youngen23 is offline New Member

Talking My First Cycle Ever! Yeah!!

I am 23 and just started my first cycle, I am being guided by the owner of the gym I work at. I am really excited, I have high hopes for what gains I will see. I started because I have been consistently training hard and eating right for2 years now and very little gains have pursued. I am a tall guy @ 6'3 it is hard for me to make gains beyond my legs.
    The cycle I'm on, is 350mg of Test Enanth and 300 mg of Deca 1/week. It started yesterday 8/16 and am optimistic. I am going to be receiving delt shots every monday. I notice a "dull" pain in my rear delt, I would imagine that is normal. The picture I had taken for my profile is my starting point.
    If the gains are as good as I think they will be, I am most likely to continue with the usage, as I love bodybuilding. I am not sure how long I should continue on this cycle.

Any suggestions of what others I should use would be cool, or should I just enjoy the ride for now? Also, I am not sure if I should use any anti-estro while on the cycle, or just at the end. I am curious of how long I can run this cycle for.

Thanks for reading, I need to learn as much as possible so I know how to do it on my own later.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    can't see much from the tiny picture
    why only once a week for shots?
    what is your pct?

I was told that is all I need. Plus I thought that for enanthate that your blood levels stay elevated for up to 8 days after injection. And I believe the deca is combined with the enanthate. I was reading earlier on this site that you only need to do once a week injections, although I may have misunderstood it would say for a certain cycle, for example 400 mg 1/week, I don't know if he meant 200 twice a week or all at once.

Also he hasn't told me what my pct is yet, he just said he would give me the site to go to so I can order when the time comes. What do you think? He said it would be liquid that I could just down. Also, on and around the injection site, is a bit of dull pain still, kind of inhibiting me from comfortably lifting my arm.

Also that day after the injection, stupidly I went right into my chest workout without a warm-up, I was so stoked about my cycle, a good portion of my logic went out the window, and decided to go a little heavier, now I have this pain in my anterior delt along with the pain from the injection. The pain in the anterior delt is not soreness either, it's bit more, every time I depress that shoulder, it hurts just behind my ligament (it seems) of my pec minor. But if I shrug and pull my shoulders back it's fine. I think it's just when I rotate it forward the pain is noticeable.

Sorry about the irrelevant cycle question, but if this will inhibit my progress, I need to know the best way to get it taken care of, if that is even possible.

Thanks, big.

desizon is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by youngen23 View Post
    Also he hasn't told me what my pct is yet, he just said he would give me the site to go to so I can order when the time comes. What do you think? He said it would be liquid that I could just down. Also, on and around the injection site, is a bit of dull pain still, kind of inhibiting me from comfortably lifting my arm.

Also that day after the injection, stupidly I went right into my chest workout without a warm-up, I was so stoked about my cycle, a good portion of my logic went out the window, and decided to go a little heavier, now I have this pain in my anterior delt along with the pain from the injection. The pain in the anterior delt is not soreness either, it's bit more, every time I depress that shoulder, it hurts just behind my ligament (it seems) of my pec minor. But if I shrug and pull my shoulders back it's fine. I think it's just when I rotate it forward the pain is noticeable.

Sorry about the irrelevant cycle question, but if this will inhibit my progress, I need to know the best way to get it taken care of, if that is even possible.

Thanks, big.
    you should get your pct before you start a cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by desizon View Post
    you should get your pct before you start a cycle.
    he said that I will start another cycle after 8 weeks. What is the difference between durabolon and deca durabolin ?

GymHero is offline Senior Member
    he said that I will start another cycle after 8 weeks. What is the difference between durabolon and deca durabolin?
    Do you realize what you are doing to your body? Are you even getting bw done? Why are you putting compounds in your body you know nothing about?

Quote Originally Posted by GymHero View Post
    Do you realize what you are doing to your body? Are you even getting bw done? Why are you putting compounds in your body you know nothing about?
    Yes, I realize what I'm putting into my body, no I'm not getting bw done. I know a lot about the compounds(I just don't know everything, and when I have questions, he answers them for me) I did my research. But I trust my boss, great guy, knows what he's doing, everyone that I come in contact with that is doing or has to roids within a 35 mile radius tells me to do exactly as he says. He's got his bachelors in sports med, masters in PT, and PhD in Biochem. Although I appreciate your concern GymHero.

And I found out what test enanth. and deca does good and bad. I'm well aware of the definite and possible side effects.

DaMann is offline New Member
    You should ask questions in advance bro. Regardless, if he is your boss or best friend, always make sure you have a great understanding of what you are putting in your body bro.

I know the stuff is legit. I heard it's a reputable company. I do have a question though, does anyone know if it's normal to have gnarly dull pain in my delt where the injection site is? I get the injection every Monday in alternating delts, the last one was in my left. My 3 injection is this coming Monday in my right again. I would ask my boss, but he's out of town. Should I switch it into my glute? The pain is still noticeably there and today is Thursday, again is this the norm? Or am I being a ***** and just suck it up? The one thing is that I had to switch my routine, because it hurt too much to train delts.

Any suggestions would be welcomed. Thank you DaMann. I understand what I should do when he gets back and for the future.

I was curious about this too. I'm wondering if I should do injections 2x per week and up the dosage, or keep as is? He said he would do it for free, he thinks I have genetics of a freak, and he's almost more excited than I am, ALMOST.

Again, all your guys' input is valuable to me.

Youngen23.
    Last edited by youngen23; 08-27-2010 at 04:57 PM.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    I know that the gear is from **** Labs. Edit the lab name out and read the rules I heard it's a reputable company. I do have a question though, does anyone know if it's normal to have gnarly dull pain in my delt where the injection site is? Yes, very common. I get the injection every Monday in alternating delts, the last one was in my left. My 3 injection is this coming Monday in my right again. I would ask my boss, but he's out of town. Should I switch it into my glute? Yes, spot rotate and why are you pinning only once a week? The pain is still noticeably there and today is Thursday, again is this the norm? Yes. Or am I being a ***** and just suck it up? Pretty much. The one thing is that I had to switch my routine, because it hurt too much to train delts. It happens...

Any suggestions would be welcomed. Thank you DaMann. I understand what I should do when he gets back and for the future.

I was curious about this too. I'm wondering if I should do injections 2x per week and up the dosage, or keep as is? He said he would do it for free, he thinks I have genetics of a freak, and he's almost more excited than I am, ALMOST.

Again, all your guys' input is valuable to me.

Youngen23.
    Bold.

Alright, I just had my 3rd injection at 11AM today. I took it in my right delt this time. And holy crap!! This one hurt sooo bad. The pain was almost unbearable, it was coming in waves. In fact if I raise my humerus to parallel, the pain starts again, though not as bad. Next week I will do a glute injection.

As far as the results, nothing too big. Although I didn't expect it anyway at this time. I must say though, my moods are increased. And I'm noticing my libido is gradually climbing as well.

I have a gained a little weight do to really stepping up my diet. My diet has been consistent as well.

Let me give you my stats as of today and what my diet generally looks like. Also my current max outs.

23 yrs old
    6'3
    227 lbs.
    13.5% BF (calipers)

by looking at me with clothes on, you would never guess I weigh 227. Most of my weight is on my thighs.

Measurements:

chest: 41"
    arms not flexed: R-14" L-12.5"
    waist: 34" (just have naturally wide hips)
    Thighs: 25" (within a quarter inch of each other)
    calves: non existent

Diet:

Meal 1: 6 whole eggs
    2 pieces whole grain bread
    w/ about 3 tbl. spoons p/nut butter
    16 oz. 1% milk
    2 hrs.

Meal 2: Weight gainer
    80 grams of carbs
    50 grams protein
    32 oz. water

1 hour

Meal 3: 2 servings pasta (wheat)
    7 oz. salmon
    32 oz. water

2 hours

Meal 4: 2 servings pasta (wheat)
    6-8 oz. salmon or chicken breast
    32 oz. water

2 hours

Meal 5: 2 scoops whey (each scoop 34g)
    32 oz. water

3 hours

Meal 6: 10 oz. salmon
    2 cups white or brown rice
    2 cups broccoli
    32 oz. water

1 hour

Bedtime

As for my max outs, I don't really do them, but I can tell you what I fail at!

deep squats w/ good form: 245lbs x 8 reps
    incline barbell bench: 185lbs x 6 reps
    overhead d-bell press: each d-bell 65lbs x 8 reps
    don't do flat bench, my pecs grow very noticeably uneven
    regular deadlift: 315lbs x 4 reps

so there you have it, thats me in a nutshell. Any tweaks to my diet, or any training routines would be welcome!

Thanks

johnnyreb24 is offline New Member
    Judging by your measurements I highly doubt you are anywhere near your genetic limit...sounds like you should have rethought this cycle and just focused on pounding down the calories/protein/carbs...

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    agreed^^

regardless i strongly strongly advise you to get some pct for ar-r .

order nolva, clomid, prami and adex. dont wait til its to late, i guarentee you will lose all your gains after you stop if you dont have a pct.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by stevey_6t9 View Post
    agreed^^

regardless i strongly strongly advise you to get some pct for ar-r .

order nolva, clomid, prami and adex. dont wait til its to late, i guarentee you will lose all your gains after you stop if you dont have a pct.
    All that really? I was told to go with aromasin and adex. Do you think that would be sufficient or should I get the above mentioned? Btw, I was not planning on cycling off (and btw I did put thought into this for a long time and it's a personal choice that I will stick with, and trust me when I say this, I have put in my time long and hard I know I'm still young but my genetic potential as far as my upper body has been reached, and if not, oh well, I am going to do whatever it takes become a beast, my ultimate to goal is to be a solid 270 sitting at 9-10% BF). The only thing that will stop me is myself. But thank you for the advice. I'm going to stick to the juice reloading and deloading for as long as I can regardless. You can call me thick headed, stupid, dumbass, retard, whatever you can say, it will not stop what I dream of becoming.

So as far as advice to stay natty, NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. But again thank you anyway.

As far as advice on what to do for the roids, I will gladly welcome it.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Not going to come off. Why the need to be that size and never come off?

You seem to not even care about consequences that may arise in 10-15 years from now. Muscle maturity is prime in your 30s... your 23.... Hope your family doesn't have history of heart problems....

Becareful with what you are doing. Get blood work done on the regular, understand what to watch for if you won't listen.

Any HCG in the near future? Do you plan to never have children?

I just want to be big, I'm tired of people not listening to me, I am good at what I do and they look at me and tell me "why should I listen to you? I'm bigger than you are." or "You're only 23." And no matter how hard I train, no matter how good my diet is, my upper body doesn't grow!! I will get off the cycle, but I want to get to a decent size first, and in order for me to get a big looking upper torso, I would have to be at least 245 solid.

As for my family history for heart problems, nobody has had anything. I got my blood checked last month, I will get it checked again in 2 months.

As for HCG , no, but I can get it.

As for children, it's 60/40. 60 no, 40 yes. My wife and I are leaning more toward no, but she may change her mind. Even though she is 27, she may change her mind. We'll see.

Plus right now, I'm not on a large dosage, 350mg test e, 300mg deca .

btw @ Reed, is that your picture? Holy crap! You have beautiful symmetry!

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Yes, thanks

Well if your upper body doesn't grow when your diet is great you really truly believe steroids are magic and you'll get there.... Or maybe your training isn't up to par, cause you fully haven't studied enough about how to train, different training styles, rep schemes, rest/pause, drop sets etc. No way you've learned all there is to training and have utilized and learned what'll make your body grow.

How about that diet? Looks only half way decent but are you sure its what you need and the amounts. Why not throw in some red meat to replace the salmon. You left out a lot of fat that is VERY important to growth. You need that fat.....

Just reading all you have wrote I can tell you believe that steroids are going to do the work for you. You'll need to up the intensity in the gym. Don't just focus on your upper body. Get your legs on par with the rest of your body. Also be prepared to start eating more and more and more if you truly want that size. Steroids enchance the growth cause from proper training and dieting not do the work for you and make you into your dreams. You gotta still do all the work and it only gets harder

You might need to re-evalute your thinking. Doesn't seem smart and more on par on the level of a child that wants things now with out the work. Your goals are going to take years and years and years of this shit everyday for your ultimate goal of 270lbs at 8-10%. You'll probably need to reach at some point 300lbs then cut down....

Take care of your body and don't think being reckless won't come with consequences. Once you fvck it up you may not ever be able to have a second chance.

You will get off the cycle? But when? The longer you stay on the harder it'll be to recover. Try to get some HCG for this cycle. It would have been in your best interest to have your PCT in hand.

And aromasin and adex are AIs. You'll need SERMS like nolva and clomid. Read up in the PCT section and the difference b/w the two and what they each do.
    Last edited by Reed; 08-31-2010 at 10:36 PM.

VWbug66 is offline Senior Member
    also, use a few injection sites...glutes, quads, just dont' use ur delts..also do you inject urself? Or ur boss? go to www.s p o t i n j e c t i o n s.com and check that out...its really easy to inject urself....

Id get ur pct situated right also..you need serms as stated above...just because ur boss has all those degrees doesn't mean he knows the best about AAS...your better off getting your information off here, as this is one of the best places for AAS information.

Id also inject two times a week for more stable blood levels and less side effects...Way more effective..

As stated above, read up in the PCT section and the other sections as well so you can better educate urself on AAS, never depend on somebody else for knowledge, especially when dealing with something of this matter!!!

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    I just want to be big, I'm tired of people not listening to me, I am good at what I do and they look at me and tell me "why should I listen to you? I'm bigger than you are." or "You're only 23." And no matter how hard I train, no matter how good my diet is, my upper body doesn't grow!! I will get off the cycle, but I want to get to a decent size first, and in order for me to get a big looking upper torso, I would have to be at least 245 solid.

As for my family history for heart problems, nobody has had anything. I got my blood checked last month, I will get it checked again in 2 months.

As for HCG , no, but I can get it.

As for children, it's 60/40. 60 no, 40 yes. My wife and I are leaning more toward no, but she may change her mind. Even though she is 27, she may change her mind. We'll see.

Plus right now, I'm not on a large dosage, 350mg test e, 300mg deca .

btw @ Reed, is that your picture? Holy crap! You have beautiful symmetry!
    bro ive heard that so many times it isnt funny. if you cant grow without gear you wont grow with it, if you do you will lose almost most of your gains when you come off.

dont try something stupid and stay on forever, reed gave you good pct info you shud follow it.

and yes you shud get nolva/clomid/adex/prami right now unless you want some big tits, estrogen side effects and a limp dick.

airguard0909 is offline New Member
    on my second cycle and feel great!

Quote Originally Posted by airguard0909 View Post
    on my second cycle and feel great!
    start your own thread bud, i'm on my cycle and feel great too, but i'm not posting it in other peoples threads

Quote Originally Posted by VWbug66 View Post
    also, use a few injection sites...glutes, quads, just dont' use ur delts..also do you inject urself? Or ur boss? go to www.s p o t i n j e c t i o n s.com and check that out...its really easy to inject urself....

Id get ur pct situated right also..you need serms as stated above...just because ur boss has all those degrees doesn't mean he knows the best about AAS...your better off getting your information off here, as this is one of the best places for AAS information.

Id also inject two times a week for more stable blood levels and less side effects...Way more effective..

As stated above, read up in the PCT section and the other sections as well so you can better educate urself on AAS, never depend on somebody else for knowledge, especially when dealing with something of this matter!!!
    When you say inject 2x per week, does that mean take the same amount or up the dosage? I'd prefer to keep the dosage as is.

I'm curious everybody says I will see sides, and I don't disagree, but when should I expect them to pop up? And also with the HCG , do I take while on the cycle or when I finish?

And also to Reed, I am not afraid of working harder. I am working harder, and I know that steroids aren't the cure-all. I understand what I'm doing, I don't know everything by any means, and not trying to say I do, but I'm going to give it a chance. plus, if you saw my legs compared to my upper body, you'd know what I'm talking about.

As far as the intensity in the gym, it's there. You're right I may not train the way I should. I do train hard with what I do though. I always do my best. It may not always be as good as others, but again, I give it my best. If I have some guidance on diet and training from YOU or some other vet, I will by all means follow it to a tee.

Anyone willing to help me out with some coaching, I will do exactly as I'm told. I will ask questions, but I will do what I'm told (hey I'm married, doing what I'm told is something I do well.

split up ur dose into 2 shots on say, mon & thurs..as for the hcg , take it at the end of the cycle.,...do some searching around and you'll find what you need

lrdcn3 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by VWbug66 View Post
    start your own thread bud, i'm on my cycle and feel great too, but i'm not posting it in other peoples threads
    way too funny, I was feeling pretty crappy until I saw that, thanks, that made my day.

Ishallnocheatmyself is offline Associate Member
    wait....wait.....your on gear and your arms are 12.5 and 14" at 6'3....any1 else find this funky lol at 227

glover is offline Associate Member
    I'm curious everybody says I will see sides, and I don't disagree, but when should I expect them to pop up? And also with the HCG, do I take while on the cycle or when I finish?
    Most sides if you experience any will be near the end or after your cycle. But you never know everyone is different. Also when measuring arms make sure you flex then measure. PS Work your upper body first your legs sound like they are way ahead of the rest.

pitbull1990 is offline New Member
    This is why people have the wrong idea about roids because misuse
    of them. I am only 19 my measurements are alot higher at the same or lower bf% but this view on the roids them self makes me want to smack myself.
    also im natty until next week...

HighRoller101 is offline Associate Member
    you deff need to up your dosages if you wanna reach your goals deff. inject 2 times a week im running a similar cycle in next couple months and also switch up your injections sites ur gonna build up scar tissue.

HighRoller101 is offline Associate Member
    When you say inject 2x per week, does that mean take the same amount or up the dosage? I'd prefer to keep the dosage as is.
    i know i dont have like 1,000's posts like many of the members on here but meaning you need to up the dosage, mine is going to be 500 mg Test E and 400 Mg Deca with some dbol and i weigh less than you, your a big guy with looks to me like a pretty solid diet. with what you posted

kappaz0 is offline New Member
    sure...knowledge man!

Thread Information