flexlewisismyidol is offline New Member

Poor Gains of first ever cycle - HELP!!!

Hi

I have took my first cycle of

1mg deca , 1mg sus on a 10 week cycle and havent got any gains

whats the best cycle to go onto next?

Im new to bodybuilding and just need a few hints and tips

cheers

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Either the gear was bunk, your nutrition/sleep schedule failed, and your training habits weren't up to par.

Did you PCT?
    How long ago did you finish this cycle?
    If your new to bodybuilding, then this a clear indication you aren't ready for steroids .

height
    bf
    training experience (in detail)
    diet (in detail)
    goals with this cycle.

Been training for bout a year now, my diet aint been fantastic, sleep i normally get about 8 hours a night

age 25
    weight 12.5 stone
    height 5.9ft
    bf - unknown to me
    Training - I train 5 times a week rotating the following,

Day 1 - Back and Bi
    Day 2 - Chest and Tri
    Day 3 - Shoulders and Legs

Diet - Breakfast 4 egg whites omlette, 2 protein shakes through the days dinner i normally chicken, turkey with veg,

I dont want to be massive jus gain muscle and look good

PCT is Tamoxifin and clomide

Cheers for your help
    Last edited by flexlewisismyidol; 08-25-2010 at 04:56 PM. Reason: missing info

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    well 1mg of each??? do you mean 1ml/cc??? diet is wrong

boyka is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flexlewisismyidol View Post
    Hi

I have took my first cycle of

1mg deca , 1mg sus on a 10 week cycle and havent got any gains

whats the best cycle to go onto next?

Im new to bodybuilding and just need a few hints and tips

cheers
    1mg??? or 1ml...

1ml of each

have u got any tips fo diet??

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    First cycle was total crap and yes the gear was fake. This is why i never really did another steroid cycle. Unless you are absolutely sure of your source just don't buy steroids from anyone. This really sucks and i feel your pain, very frustrating as well.

Sector is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yannick35 View Post
    First cycle was total crap and yes the gear was fake. This is why i never really did another steroid cycle. Unless you are absolutely sure of your source just don't buy steroids from anyone. This really sucks and i feel your pain, very frustrating as well.
    So far the only thing he has said that would explain the poor gains is his under eating diet. The gear quite possibly could have been legit, steroids dont just add mass, you have to eat and train right as well...

mastablasta7 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flexlewisismyidol View Post
    Been training for bout a year now, my diet aint been fantastic, sleep i normally get about 8 hours a night

age 25
    weight 12.5 stone
    height 5.9ft
    bf - unknown to me
    Training - I train 5 times a week rotating the following,

Day 1 - Back and Bi
    Day 2 - Chest and Tri
    Day 3 - Shoulders and Legs

Diet - Breakfast 4 egg whites omlette, 2 protein shakes through the days dinner i normally chicken, turkey with veg,

I dont want to be massive jus gain muscle and look good

PCT is Tamoxifin and clomide

Cheers for your help
    I see many things wrong with this.

1) You have only been training a year thats not nearly long enough to start using steroids . I lifted for 6 years before i started.
    2) You have no lunch? You need more food your diet is all wrong. A protien shake should never be used to substitute a meal. They are just a snack.
    3) You lift 5 days a week with a 3 day split? How is that possible that means you only do legs/shoulders once a week. Make it 6 days a week. 3 hard days and 3 light days if your lifting each muscle twice a week.
    4) Also I would do some more research on lifting and try to get a good routine down. It took me years to find what lifts/exercises work best for me. It wasnt until about a year ago that i got my lifting routine down perfect.

I'm not trying to dawg on you bro but you need to do some more research. There is so much you can do naturally you dont need to use steroids yet. I believe that once someone reaches their peak naturally and they have down a good solid diet and workout routine then they are ready for the juice. Until then experiment with workouts, EAT WAY MORE, and get some sleep.

oldschoolfitness is offline Associate Member
    lot of grey areas here bros. how many more with the same question cycle cycle cycle. nothing about the things that matter the most. i have seen people who had it together run 1amp of sust or 1 amp of omn. 250 for up to 18 weeks and make great gains. take a step back young brutha and get down to the basics a lot of help here just look in the right order and right places. start with workouts, lifting tech. and diet good luck.

asianaro is offline New Member
    Sorry to bump an old thread but I am having the same problem...
    Cycle info:

Weeks 1-12 Test E, 500mg
    Pinning Mon & Thursday (250 mg each)
    rotating between delts,glutes, quads

Weeks 14-17 nolva 40/20/20/20
    clomid 100/100/50/50

Stats:

Weight: 170 lbs.
    BF: under 10%
    Height 5' 11"

Measurements:

Quads: 22.25"
    Calves: 14.5"
    Forearms: 12.75"
    Biceps: 15.25"
    Waist: 28"

This is my first cycle and actually I am already 7 weeks in. I have one problem though. My strength is up, libido is through the roof, my muscles are harder and more vascular, and I have acne on my shoulders/back, but I have not gained any noticeable weight! It seems like every time I gain some, I re-weigh myself later that week and I have lost it all... I currently weigh 171.8 after weighing in at 177 last week. I have not seen lower than 171.8 since I started the cycle. Now before you say I don't eat enough let me say this. Before this cycle I only ate TWICE a day with no breakfast or post workout meal. I might have thrown in a shake here and there but not more than one a day. Since I started the cycle I have been eating 6-8 meals per day... For example yesterday I ate:

meal 1:
    8 egg whites
    cup oats
    2 scoops of whey protein shake
    heaping spoon of natural peanut butter

meal 2:
    grilled chicken breast
    cup rice

meal 3:
    grilled chicken breast
    cup rice

meal 4:
    rack of ribs
    cup rice

meal 5:
    muscle juice weightgainer shake

meal 6:
    grilled salmon
    mixed vegetables

meal 7:

This is much more than I was eating before cycle and I have not legitimately gained over 2 lbs... The only thing I can think of that could be hindering my gains is that I started getting symptoms of gyno in week three so I did 20 mg of nolvadex daily for the next week and after that continued using 10 mg every day since... here are some current pics...

IMunchRoidz is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asianaro View Post
    Sorry to bump an old thread but I am having the same problem...
    Cycle info:

Weeks 1-12 Test E, 500mg
    Pinning Mon & Thursday (250 mg each)
    rotating between delts,glutes, quads

Weeks 14-17 nolva 40/20/20/20
    clomid 100/100/50/50

Stats:

Weight: 170 lbs.
    BF: under 10%
    Height 5' 11"

Measurements:

Quads: 22.25"
    Calves: 14.5"
    Forearms: 12.75"
    Biceps: 15.25"
    Waist: 28"

This is my first cycle and actually I am already 7 weeks in. I have one problem though. My strength is up, libido is through the roof, my muscles are harder and more vascular, and I have acne on my shoulders/back, but I have not gained any noticeable weight! It seems like every time I gain some, I re-weigh myself later that week and I have lost it all... I currently weigh 171.8 after weighing in at 177 last week. I have not seen lower than 171.8 since I started the cycle. Now before you say I don't eat enough let me say this. Before this cycle I only ate TWICE a day with no breakfast or post workout meal. I might have thrown in a shake here and there but not more than one a day. Since I started the cycle I have been eating 6-8 meals per day... For example yesterday I ate:

meal 1:
    8 egg whites
    cup oats
    heaping spoon of natural peanut butter

meal 2:
    grilled chicken breast
    cup rice

meal 3:
    grilled chicken breast
    cup rice

meal 4:
    rack of ribs
    cup rice

meal 5:

meal 6:
    grilled salmon
    mixed vegetables

meal 7:

This is much more than I was eating before cycle and I have not legitimately gained over 2 lbs... The only thing I can think of that could be hindering my gains is that I started getting symptoms of gyno in week three so I did 20 mg of nolvadex daily for the next week and after that continued using 10 mg every day since... here are some current pics...
    if i were u, id make a new thread, ud get more responses. from what i can see atm, ur taking in a few too many shakes. Try and change a few of them to meals with high protein. And, the only advice i can give is that, if you're not gaining weight, ur not eating enough. what are your macros? how many calories are you eating.

u shouldve tried at least eating properly and seeing the gains before going on to try steroids u retard

Quote Originally Posted by IMunchRoidz View Post
    if i were u, id make a new thread, ud get more responses. from what i can see atm, ur taking in a few too many shakes. Try and change a few of them to meals with high protein. And, the only advice i can give is that, if you're not gaining weight, ur not eating enough. what are your macros? how many calories are you eating.

u shouldve tried at least eating properly and seeing the gains before going on to try steroids u retard
    I'll start a new thread then. As far as seeing gains, I have been seeing gains, I just wanted to reach my goals quicker. I only want to weigh 190...Here's some gains for you:

and a current pic at 170:

Thanks for your response, calling me a retard was unnecessary though.
    Last edited by asianaro; 09-10-2010 at 06:13 AM.

IMunchRoidz is offline Junior Member
    I'll start a new thread then. As far as seeing gains, I have been seeing gains, I just wanted to reach my goals quicker. I only want to weigh 190...Here's some gains for you:

lol, sorry brah. i just thought u were a retard cos of this quote "Before this cycle I only ate TWICE a day with no breakfast or post workout meal."

And I just thought u should try eating a proper diet before cycling. But nonetheless, good progress

Quote Originally Posted by IMunchRoidz View Post
    lol, sorry brah. i just thought u were a retard cos of this quote "Before this cycle I only ate TWICE a day with no breakfast or post workout meal."

And I just thought u should try eating a proper diet before cycling. But nonetheless, good progress
    Yeah I just don't think I am gaining any more than I was naturally... Now I am thinking my juice is underdosed...

uberreem is offline New Member
    nice gains bro looks like your doing everything correctly id just stick to what your doin progress looks great u look like more than 170 but then again your are pretty short...no insult intended

fleck is offline Associate Member
    look good man nice work.

TRT2010 is offline Member
    looking nice man.. real nice gains

number28 is offline Associate Member
    To thread hijacker...excellent work,just be patient and keep doing what your doing ..

To trt2010...i love your avatar

To OP..take oldschoolfitness' advice. Start listing more detailed info..

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by uberreem View Post
    nice gains bro looks like your doing everything correctly id just stick to what your doin progress looks great u look like more than 170 but then again your are pretty short...no insult intended
    I'm 5'11-6' tall... that is short these days? lol

Quote Originally Posted by number28 View Post
    To thread hijacker...excellent work,just be patient and keep doing what your doing ..

Good luck
    Thanks, maybe my juice is underdosed though?

kappaz0 is offline New Member

wow... impressive

Thread Information