smileyguy is offline Banned

Newbie ****ing Up His Body?

Heres The Link For The Thread Where This Cycle Originated From:
    What Cycle(s) Could I Make From All This?

Cycle Will Be Looking Like This
    Week1
    Day1 Sust250
    Day2
    Day3 Prop50
    Day4 Prop50
    Day5 Prop50
    Day6 Prop50
    Day7 Prop50
    Week2
    Day8 Sust250
    Day9
    Day10 Prop50
    Day11 Prop50
    Day12 Prop50
    Day13 Prop50
    Day14 Prop50
    Etc..
    Comments Welcome...
    Last edited by smileyguy; 08-17-2006 at 03:28 PM.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Ouch

STEROIDZZ is offline Member
    pure awful

Ok Few Changes Made Cycle Is 10 Weeks
    1-10 Sust 250Ew
    4-10 Prop 250Ew
    1-4 Dianabol 40Ed
    1-4 Proviron 50Ed

Week1
    Day1 Sust250 D-bol40
    Day2 D-bol40
    Day3 D-bol40
    Day4 D-bol40
    Day5 D-bol40
    Day6 D-bol40
    Day7 D-bol40
    Week2
    Day8 Sust250 D-bol40
    Day9 D-bol40
    Day10 D-bol40
    Day11 D-bol40
    Day12 D-bol40
    Day13 D-bol40
    Day14 D-bol40
    Week3
    Day15 Sust250 D-bol40
    Day16 D-bol40
    Day17 D-bol40
    Day18 D-bol40
    Day19 D-bol40
    Day20 D-bol40
    Day21 D-bol40
    Week4
    Day22 Sust250 D-bol40
    Day23 D-bol40
    Day24 D-bol40
    Day25 D-bol40
    Day26 D-bol40
    Day27 D-bol40
    Day28 D-bol40
    Week5
    Day29 Sust250 Prop50
    Day30
    Day31 Prop100
    Day32
    Day33 Prop100
    Day34
    Day35
    Week6
    Day36 Sust250 Prop50
    Day37
    Day38 Prop100
    Day39
    Day40 Prop100
    Day41
    Day42
    Etc,,,
    Comments Welcome

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Who cares, some learn the hard way.

First Injection was This Morning, No Problems At All, Skin On My My Outter Thigh Was HArd To Penetrate Pushing In Slowly So I Just Jammed The ****er In, Had All The Oil In In About 30 secs, 1ml Sust250.
    Cycle Changed To The Following:
    Week1
    Day1 Sust250 Prop50 D-bol40
    Day2 D-bol40
    Day3 Prop100 D-bol40
    Day4 D-bol40
    Day5 Prop100 D-bol40
    Day6 D-bol40
    Day7 D-bol40
    Week2
    Day8 Sust250 D-bol40
    Day9 D-bol40
    Day10 Prop100 D-bol40
    Day11 D-bol40
    Day12 Prop100 D-bol40
    Day13 D-bol40
    Day14 D-bol40

So My Second Injection Was Prop50mg, Workout At .4ml Injected An Inch To The Side Of My First, No Problems Again, A Little Pain When I Flex My Quad.
    No where near as much as i was expecting.

So far so good, i've been taking d-bol for 3 Days And Nothing Yet, Shud Kickin Day 4-5 Right?

If it's bunk then i'll get some more from a dif source and throw the d-bol in on the last 4 weeks so the cycle looks like this now:
    Wk1-10 Sust 250
    Wk1-6 Prop 250
    Wk1-4 D-bol40ed
    Wk1-4 Proviron
    If The Stuffs Bunks Like This
    Wk1-10 Sust250
    Wk1-6 Prop250
    Wk7-10 Dbol40ed

not to sound rude but ur a complete moron .. im sorry to say....not only is your cycle one of the worst ive seen... but now its even worse... nice dbol at the end of the cycle i love it. lol... you sound as if you bought all your gear at a yard sale and just threw stuff together... that what ur SO CALLED CYCLE looks like to me

stewie is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smileyguy
    First Injection was This Morning, No Problems At All, Skin On My My Outter Thigh Was HArd To Penetrate Pushing In Slowly So I Just Jammed The ****er In, Had All The Oil In In About 30 secs, 1ml Sust250.
    Cycle Changed To The Following:
    Week1
    Day2 D-bol40
    Day3 Prop100 D-bol40
    Day4 D-bol40
    Day5 Prop100 D-bol40
    Day6 D-bol40
    Day7 D-bol40
    Week2
    Day8 Sust250 D-bol40
    Day9 D-bol40
    Day10 Prop100 D-bol40
    Day11 D-bol40
    Day12 Prop100 D-bol40
    Day13 D-bol40
    Day14 D-bol40

So My Second Injection Was Prop50mg, Workout At .4ml Injected An Inch To The Side Of My First, No Problems Again, A Little Pain When I Flex My Quad.
    No where near as much as i was expecting.

So far so good, i've been taking d-bol for 3 Days And Nothing Yet, Shud Kickin Day 4-5 Right?
    If it's bunk then i'll get some more from a dif source and throw the d-bol in on the last 4 weeks so the cycle looks like this now:
    Wk1-10 Sust 250
    Wk1-6 Prop 250
    Wk1-4 D-bol40ed
    Wk1-4 Proviron
    If The Stuffs Bunks Like This
    Wk1-10 Sust250
    Wk1-6 Prop250
    Wk7-10 Dbol40ed
    should kick in DAY1

Stewie plz dont help this guy.. he's been the most non listening person i have met... and he doenst care about his health or anything.. like i said earlier he bought all this crap from a yard sale and threw it together.. he woudlnt listen to me or any of the other WELL respected Vets, and members advice, with this cycle he's going to hurt his self extremly

2bshredded is offline Member
    My question is where are his stats,maybe I'm missed them....that might tell us something there.
    What's your stats Bro?

Nar i changed my mind i'm foing a rob cycle now, i'm just using the prop in the sust at the start to buy me a few extras days to get the rest, tyiming was critical for thsi cycle i'm jst using it to get me though to the my next endo appointment, so really i'm jst using sust weesk 1 and 2 on the first day of the week for the prop, the other esters are redundant if i dont use anymore ust past then right? so like this
    Day2 D-bol40
    Day3 Prop100 D-bol40
    Day4 D-bol40
    Day5 Prop100 D-bol40
    Day6 D-bol40
    Day7 D-bol40
    Week2
    Day8 Sust250 Prop50 D-bol40
    Day9 D-bol40
    Day10 Prop100 D-bol40
    Day11 D-bol40
    Day12 Prop100 D-bol40
    Day13 D-bol40
    Day14 D-bol40
    Week3
    Day15 Prop100 D-bol40
    Day16 D-bol40
    Day17 Prop100 D-bol40
    Day18 D-bol40
    Day19 Prop100 D-bol40
    Day20 D-bol40
    Day21 Prop100 D-bol40
    Week4
    Day22 D-bol40
    Day23 Prop100 D-bol40
    Day24 D-bol40
    Day25 Prop100 D-bol40
    Day26 D-bol40
    Day27 Prop100 D-bol40
    Day28 D-bol40
    n my d-bol i fell nothing off on day 3 bunkers?
    sorry for my ignorance, but ur not in my shoes.
    My Stats Bench 120kg, deadlift 160, sqaut 120
    gonna have to tell me if the sust ester will effect the cyclke if i only use them for the first 2 weeks, will this prop cycle keep sides under control?

Kal-El is offline Associate Member
    Sorry for your ignorance??????????? People have been trying to help and it seems you either don't want to listen or don't care, WHY?? AAS and cycling it is not a new science, its been around for a long long time and guys here who have 20 or 30 cycles under their belts KNOW what they are talking about and you should be listening. With that garbage cycle your already on the road to hurting yourself so good luck, you will probably gain next to nothing that isnt water weight.

its a ****ing cycle of prop u ****, 100 eod, i'm jst botching it on the first 2 weeks with the 30mg of prop outta the sust, on the first day, u mite have misunderstood the cycle runs for 12 weeks, i've jst found another source, but i wont have the money for the rest of the prop for 4 weeks, to make it past then with what i have i need 4 extra days so i jst go 80 mg of prop on 2 days with 30 mg of prop outta the sust and 50 pure prop, they are the first days of the first 2 weeks, i'm gonna try n dose at 50mged l8er in the cycle.
    the other esters in teh sust play no part inj the cycle, ****, i've had to become creative/imaginative with this shit, the rest of the sust i'll sell to a m8 as like i said i h8 it, i think its messy, i hope all my cycle consist of pure test esters as a base from now on.

nun of you are in my shoes if you were u get creative, n i have done this the only way possible to start a ghood cycle on deadline, by the time for my 5th week injection, i'll have the rest of the cycle, if i hadnt foud anuva cycle i would have tried running sust 250 with 250 prop a week, n yea they are horrible cycles, but omfg, its still test n now matter what blood levels of test would be high, it'd be one hell of a ride granted, but i have no commitments, whatsoever at this point in my life, i had to quit my job, all i want is man made handcrafted body back, what i lost was the ocying on the cake of ym body and i dotn fnacy traing anuva year naturla to get it back, so its a quick cycle then hrt, luckily this time i escaped, the obligation of ym life to partake in a less than par cycle.
    just want to know, if the other test rester will interfere as this is the oinly way i have of ijecting eod till i get the rest of ym cycle, other than using sust eod with prop eod which i dont want to do if i cna jst to prop eod, its my first cycle i dotn need alot of test.

should d-bol kickin on day 1?, i thought that oringally but was flamed ofcourse, does d-bol build in the bodys system or soemthing or is there soem mehcaism i'm missing?

How about ears and a b***n. Come on everyone is really trying to help you. Listen....................

is there soem mehcaism i'm missing?
    Last edited by ottomaddox; 08-18-2006 at 06:37 PM.

What are you going to do if that money doesn't come through? What if the rest of the prop you buy is underdosed, and/or bunk? Then what?
    Instead of starting some half-assed cycle, why not wait till you have all your gear accounted for and have your PCT dialed in too. Be Prepared!!!!!!

i've jst found another source, but i wont have the money for the rest of the prop for 4 weeks, to make it past then with what i have i need 4 extra days so i jst go 80 mg of prop on 2 days with 30 mg of prop outta the sust and 50 pure prop, they are the first days of the first 2 weeks, i'm gonna try n dose at 50mged l8er in the cycle.
    Last edited by ottomaddox; 08-18-2006 at 06:39 PM.

Kal-El is offline Associate Member
    its a ****ing cycle of prop u ****, 100 eod, i'm jst botching it on the first 2 weeks with the 30mg of prop outta the sust, on the first day, u mite have misunderstood the cycle runs for 12 weeks, i've jst found another source, but i wont have the money for the rest of the prop for 4 weeks, to make it past then with what i have i need 4 extra days so i jst go 80 mg of prop on 2 days with 30 mg of prop outta the sust and 50 pure prop, they are the first days of the first 2 weeks, i'm gonna try n dose at 50mged l8er in the cycle.
    the other esters in teh sust play no part inj the cycle, ****, i've had to become creative/imaginative with this shit, the rest of the sust i'll sell to a m8 as like i said i h8 it, i think its messy, i hope all my cycle consist of pure test esters as a base from now on.

nun of you are in my shoes if you were u get creative, n i have done this the only way possible to start a ghood cycle on deadline, by the time for my 5th week injection, i'll have the rest of the cycle, if i hadnt foud anuva cycle i would have tried running sust 250 with 250 prop a week, n yea they are horrible cycles, but omfg, its still test n now matter what blood levels of test would be high, it'd be one hell of a ride granted, but i have no commitments, whatsoever at this point in my life, i had to quit my job, all i want is man made handcrafted body back, what i lost was the ocying on the cake of ym body and i dotn fnacy traing anuva year naturla to get it back, so its a quick cycle then hrt, luckily this time i escaped, the obligation of ym life to partake in a less than par cycle.
    just want to know, if the other test rester will interfere as this is the oinly way i have of ijecting eod till i get the rest of ym cycle, other than using sust eod with prop eod which i dont want to do if i cna jst to prop eod, its my first cycle i dotn need alot of test.
    The reason most people resort to cursing is because they cant form a cognitive rebuttal to an existing argument because of lack of intelligence.From your awesome grasp of the english language, I see that as the case. Have fun champ.

Ahem brother.........

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El
    The reason most people resort to cursing is because they cant form a cognitive rebuttal to an existing argument because of lack of intelligence.From your awesome grasp of the english language, I see that as the case. Have fun champ.

Zandria is offline Female Member
    Im new and all but even so;

There is alot of cycle advice on this site and others, you should read about before you commit and purchase. And its best to purchase all the ammounts needed for a complete cycle before you start it. Stopping half way through a cycle could be really, really bad.

Dont be in a rush to take AAS (i know, its tempting) read up on exactly what you are taking, what doses, and how to properly form a cycle that fits you and your needs.

best of luck with your erm..."cycle"

im interested to know, whats your age, stats, exp and have u got any pics?

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    nun of you are in my shoes if you were u get creative
    Nope.. if i were in your shoes.. and i'm sure i have been cash-wise, i would wait til i could afford to run a planned out cycle.

Gear is a serious step.. Nothing to rush into.

Narkissos

rockhardman is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Nope.. if i were in your shoes.. and i'm sure i have been cash-wise, i would wait til i could afford to run a planned out cycle.

Gear is a serious step.. Nothing to rush into.

Narkissos

YUP!!! i agree that is the first thing i learn while researching AS

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    That's what the F*** i am talking about you f***ing A**hole mother F****er.

I did rebutt, i used curses becuase i'm impulsive and angry, have fun with yourself.

HE WHO DARES WINS

when someone keeps on throwing insults out at another person its gives the impression that, they must gain some sort of satifaction from this due to the reinforcement of their insecurities. Meaning they are insecure about themself.
    now would soemone please answer my questions instead of burnin me,
    day 4 nothing off the d-bol, fake?

k0nsl is offline Banned
    40mg of dbol at day four and you feel absolutely nothing?

BTW, are you from America?

Tattoo70 is offline Associate Member
    I did rebutt, i used curses becuase i'm impulsive and angry, have fun with yourself.

HE WHO DARES WINS
    Correction...."he who dares, grows BOOBS!!!"

Mark Newcastle dont worry about his stats because he WONT TELL YOU .... From me trying to help him the past 2 or 3 days it is obvious , this is either a joke one, or two he's out of control lol.... I gave up on him the other day me and SMAN tried but this guy insist on taking the gear he got from a yard sale because thats what his cycle looks like TRASH.... and yes Tattoo70 he will grow some perky ones lol

yeah lol

smiley show us some pics of the dbol ? or yourself? and stats out of curiosity....?

and dude basically i think you should listen to the guys on this site a bit more, they spend a hell of a lot of time researching about things to not only improve their own knowledge and health, but ours aswell, and the amount of people they've helped over the years proves they know their shit. this forum would be nothing without them and they deserve a little more respect and are worth listening to, just my 2 cents.

best of luck with your cycle and pct anyway!

Dont you worry he wont have PCT he says his test levels will return to there normal state WITHOUT A PROBLEM... nor does he care about his libido nothing... he's FRANK THE TANK!

Quote Originally Posted by STEROIDZZ
    Dont you worry he wont have PCT he says his test levels will return to there normal state WITHOUT A PROBLEM... nor does he care about his libido nothing... he's FRANK THE TANK!
    Errr... I'd like you to quote where i said that, i said i was going on hrt, hcg protocol, thus my natty production only concerns me for the tie until the hcg takes effect, thus i will run nolva, pct has to be the most simple part of the cycle. My libido/sex drive, is through the floor as we speak, and while ym test levels sit in the 15 range, my life is hell, i've had to quit my job and thus i was eager to do a cycle. once the cycle is over i will go on hcg and run cycles between visits with my endo who can monitor all vital bodily function.

you speak nonsense man, but just so you know i hope you dont plan on getting advise from others you have went against MANY well respected members advice.. Vets, and others and still think you know what your doing.... basicallly it was a waist of your time getting on here .. and a waist of our time talking to someone who 1. dont listen, 2. thinks they know what there doing.. and 3.. is doing one of the worst cycles ive ever seen or heard about....

i'm up 2-3 kg after 4 days of d-bol, no visisbal changes tho and no stregth increase, cant explain it, i certainly dont feel anything off the d-bol, is it possible that its having an effect without me feeling it. i really thought i'd feel it as mt test levels are through floor right now and d-bol is quite androgenic . i've shot up twice now 100 mg prop, my quads hurt quite a bit.
    any explaination on the d-bol thing?

Quote Originally Posted by STEROIDZZ
    you speak nonsense man, but just so you know i hope you dont plan on getting advise from others you have went against MANY well respected members advice.. Vets, and others and still think you know what your doing.... basicallly it was a waist of your time getting on here .. and a waist of our time talking to someone who 1. dont listen, 2. thinks they know what there doing.. and 3.. is doing one of the worst cycles ive ever seen or heard about....
    how am i spekaing non sense, sorry i kno i'm quite incoherant, but thats just i'm so tired these days(i'm hypogonadal and i cant really function with low test, feeling tired, depressed, feels like everything is blurred)
    my cycle is prop 100eod and i'll make it 50ed soon as i have enuff pins, which will be in 3 weeks when i get the rest of the prop, by that point i'll be out of d-bol but i'm really not sure if the shits real or not, i am still felling tired, certainly not as aggresive down the gym/boxing, but i still do my sets with a roar. Maybe a little more sex drive but i've been popping viagra like mad.

just got an idea, seeing as sust is best taken eod, and i'm taking my prop eod, could i mix the prop in with my sust making 3ml for 500mg test, 280 being prop shoot ml every 2 days? would that actaully provide better results or is prop 100 eod a good nuff cycle as it is?

Zandria is offline Female Member
    Smiley, could you please, PLEASE listen to the guys before you do anything else? From this tread you sound like a guy who just got a new wood chipper and has no clue how to use it, wondering which body part to stick in next.

ASS are tempting, and when used right the results are amazing. But with out learing about them and being fully prepared your just headed to disapointment and serious side effects. There is a reason they are not sold freely to the public, and why so many have so many questions and problems.

It wouldnt kill you to do a little research, sticking a dirty needle or bad gear will.

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Quote Originally Posted by Zandria
    Smiley, could you please, PLEASE listen to the guys before you do anything else? From this tread you sound like a guy who just got a new wood chipper and has no clue how to use it, wondering which body part to stick in next.

ASS are tempting, and when used right the results are amazing. But with out learing about them and being fully prepared your just headed to disapointment and serious side effects. There is a reason they are not sold freely to the public, and why so many have so many questions and problems.

It wouldnt kill you to do a little research, sticking a dirty needle or bad gear will.
    LMAO!! Took the words right out of my mouth.

Smileyguy:

You are a perfect example of why congress has made steroids illegal. You are a threat to yourself and the people around you. And while your lack of intelligance is scary, the fact you consider yourself somewhat educated in aas is downright frightening.

To everyone else:

People have the freedom to choose. And it sounds like this guy has not only chosen to take aas, but also to ignore any sound advice on the subject. It is a waste of breath to try and advise this person any longer. But please.... feel free to make sarcastic and degrading comments.... if only for amusement purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by 1buffsob
    LMAO!! Took the words right out of my mouth.

Smileyguy:

You are a perfect example of why congress has made steroids illegal. You are a threat to yourself and the people around you. And while your lack of intelligance is scary, the fact you consider yourself somewhat educated in aas is downright frightening.

To everyone else:

People have the freedom to choose. And it sounds like this guy has not only chosen to take aas, but also to ignore any sound advice on the subject. It is a waste of breath to try and advise this person any longer. But please.... feel free to make sarcastic and degrading comments.... if only for amusement purposes.
    I dunno how many times i am going to have to say this,, as while i admit my prior ignorance, i was having a bad day and was quite mentally exhausted, i was incoherent, ingramatical and all manner of other things however, i have been researching aas for about a month, i'm not stupid in any respect, i pick up information instantly once i have read, it however it is impossible for me to have read everything and i'm a keen believe in only reading up on what is necessary to, i skimmed steroid profiles for both sust and prop as my original intension was to do a cycle of test e, i grabbed the drugs i did because i had no choice, the guy i'm buying from is a brixton gangsta ex yardie, getme, i told him i'd buy gear if i didn't i have been ****ed. In any case, u gave me no credit for the knowledge i did have, explaining simple concepts to me as if i was child, frankly insulting, but thats your choice, i only takin useful information and the only thing i learned new was that stable blood levels are needed to avoid side effects like acne, bloat etc... and sust is best shot eod, other than that i'd say i new everything you guys put on the table, ur stupid ****ing rules dont apply to me, i'm only 16 and i'm going on hrt in 2-3 months time, why do i care if my endosystem ****s up? i'm going on hrt. Secondly premature bone plate fusel is caused by high estrogen levels, i'm running adex as of 3 weeks, regardless i'm 5ft11, even if my bone plates fuse i'm happy with that height. I was not b.sing about the tumour but its actually a series of micro tumours i'm told and i'm also told they can be treated but it will take a coupe years for my pituitary to function properly.
    I'd rather not have the sex drive of a turtle for the next 2 years, so i opted for hrt, its a shame this happened to em at such a young age but tis triggered my move to aas, i'll run this 12 weeks cycle of prop 50mged, sell the sust, go on hrt, have my 17 b-day this chrtimas and then run a nice long cycle until my next endo cycle, dont worry it wont be anything crazy like the firts one i suggest it'll definitely be a straight test ester tho, prop again or maybe test e, i really like the idea of prop tho, i'll be inecting every 2 days with the hcg anyway so looks like i'm gonna be pinning every 2 days the rest of my life ne way. I'll post pictures so you can see the results, i'll put up a profile pic soon. My stats are bench 60-70kg Deadlift 130-40(I dont work my quads much i really dont want huge quads) Squat 90-100kg(the rack at my gym is really awkward, and i dont ahve a traing partner. My weight is 180lbs, but i've not been traing for like 4-5 months becuase of this tumour thing, i'm finding ti hard to eat but am forcefeeding about this much food down me,
    morning: peanut butter toast, muscle milk
    6 egg whites on toast bout 30 mins l8a
    mid morning-midafternoon: 500grams of chciken breast with rice or entire roasted chcien in sandwiches.Atleast 2 litres of milk.
    evening another meal with atleast 30 grams of protein and another litre of milk
    Notes soemtimes i double the volume of chicken.
    I use muslce milk again b4 bed and optimum whey after workouts
    I'm back in traing now jst waiting for the roiads to kicin, i've gained 2 kg ether way, with no stregth increases, but i'm jst retraing my technique and building confidence in my session.
    Now try n flame me if you have a decent argument agianst what i'm doing, and you betta be prepared to back it up lets debate, i'm not the idiot i made myself out to be, i explain i was merely having a bad string of days(when ym test hits the floor, i really irritable, slow minded, lethargic, and imulsive, and to explain ym poor typing, i am dyslecsice but i am intelligent enuff to compensate when i can be bothered or when i have the energy to.
    Go on flame me, but i doubt anyone cna compound a solid argument thats not being ingnorant to any of the information i've provided in the abofe thread. Information i have posted in one of ym 2 threads that you ahve ignored.

You dont' know where i've been, you don't know what i've been through, so how can you judge me? you don't know about the life that i've got, you dont' know...-Shystie-One Wish
    Last edited by smileyguy; 08-20-2006 at 05:35 PM.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    i'm only 16 and i'm going on hrt in 2-3 months time
    have my 17 b-day this chrtimas
    Minimum browsing age is 18

Thread locked

Narkissos

Thread Information