Thread: Bulk and cut

JP1570 is offline Senior Member

Bulk and cut

Here it is:
    10 wks - test 200 cyp (TT) @ 400mg/wk
    10 wks - eq 200 (QV) @ 400mg/wk

I took my first shot sunday night (June 23rd)
    I am currently 6'2" and 225lbs at around 15% bf

I am going for more of an athletic look for this cycle, kind've a bulk and cut together. I'm taking in around 300g of protein and 150 - 200 g of carbs. The carbs will be adjusted as the cycle goes along to fit my goals. I have liquidex and nolvadex just in case. I may throw in fina or winny for wks 7 - 13, depending on how I feel around wk 4. I promise I'll post some pics when this thing is over...

Havesome77 is offline Associate Member
    Good luck on your cycle bro... Eq lasts about 3 weeks in your system and the test only lasts 2 weeks. Run the test for 11 weeks and keep the Eq at 10 weeks. Start your clomid 3 weeks after your last EQ shot. I would throw in Tren and winny. This is all JMO, so again good luck and keep us posted.
    Last edited by Havesome77; 06-29-2002 at 07:41 AM.

Thanks for the advice bro. The vials of test clearly have more in them than the vials of eq, so my guess is that the eq will probably run out before the test anyway. As far as throwing in the tren and winny, I agree, it would really make the second half of the cycle badass, but I just can't decide whether it's necessary or not. Regardless, I'll keep this thread updated.

Wk2 - no real noticeable gains yet, but I did notice a pretty nice pump yesterday at the gym. Appetite is through the roof already, and water retention has not kicked in. I'm only gonna use the liq if I see bloat or signs of gyno. Also, I'm ordering the fina for wks 7 - 13. I decided to just say F it and take the stuff.

I noticed what may or may not have been preliminary symptoms of gyno today. It's probably not, I'm just paranoid about it. Anyway, I took 20mg of nolva and .25 mg liqdex. I'm gonna continue with the liq for the rest of the cycle. Also, THE FINA IS ORDERED, so fina will be run wks 7 - 13.

Thread Information