Schwarz is offline Member

Here we go again!!!

So here I am again. Last cycle was a 13 week Test e/eq cycle (http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=193588). This cycle is as follows:

1-6 Tbol (starting at 30mg and working up to 50mg ed)
    1-13 500mg pw test e
    14-15 100mg eod Test prop

PCT will consist of Clomid and HCG (just before PCT starts). I am taking 25mg Proviron and 20mg Nolva ed and 1mg of Proscar ed.
    This week is PCP week so I'm only on the Proscar, Nolva and Proviron. Starting weight is 106kg. I am 27, BF around 14%.

I suppose I am a little mixed with emotions at the moment. I'm no way near as scared as last time although I am a little apprehensive about using orals.

Aims for this cycle: Not really looking to add huge weight on. I'll be happy with 14-17lbs. Really looking to work on muscularity and push the physique to the next level really. I've got my training program and nutrition program worked out for the next 19 weeks.
    Will update as much as possible.
    Cheers
    S

GonnaBeHuge is offline Junior Member
    Good luck bro. Should be a good one.

Update wk 1

Sorry I haven't updated every day like in my first log I did but I got a new job now and I can't access the site from work and in the evenings my priority is training and making sure I get enough sleep. So here's the update and observations from wk 1

Monday

Was a little nervous about using orals so I've decided to start the tbol on 30mg for the first 10-14 days. Everything went ok today.

Tuesday - inject in right quad

Still feeling OK on the tbol. First injection into right quad went smooth.
    Didn't really have to think about it much. Still being really anal about hygiene which I syppose I a good thing.

Wednesday

All OK. The injection site is a lot more sore than in the [revious cycle (i ain't worried because It just feels like muscular soreness and there's no redness or inflamation). I did notice that the test e was a little darker this time around (I'm using the same brand as in the last cycle) so perhaps there's a higher concentration of BA in it. Not a problem though I can take it...besides I love the soreness!!

Thursday

Not a good day. Starting to feel some sides from the Tbol. Slight headaches throughout the day that come and go. I had two spontaneous nose bleeds as well. I usually always get them from the left nostrill (sp?) but this time they came from the right which is very unusual. The worst is the stomach pains. It's difficult to explain but it doesn't stop me eating or anything but it just feels like there's a huge rock in my stomach with spikes in it. Just had to grit my teeth and get on with it today. I know from this board that a few ppl have experienced this problem with Tbol and it has subsided in a few days so I wasn't too worried. Checked BP and I was at 132/75 and heart rate was actually lower than pre cycle (i think this is the nolva as I've noticed this before especially in PCP week).

Friday - inject in left quad

Stomach and headaches starting to calm down. Second injection today has gone well. Again very smooth and no problems. Starting to feel a little stronger in the gym...not much maybe 3-4% but this may just be psycological. Also finding it easier to get angry for a big set..nothing I can't control out of the gym but just seem to be able to switch it on when I need to.

Sat and Sunday

All's well and training is going well. One MAJOR surprise today though. My starting weight was 106.8kg. I weighed myself today (after only 1 week) and I am up to 109.7kg. I don't get it in one week I have put on 2.9kg. I'm pretty confident i don't look bloated but a few peeople have commented on how much bigger I look already. I'm slightly concerned because at this rate (and bearing in mind that im only on 30mg of tbol at the moment but I plan to go to 50mg by week 3) I'm gonna put on way too much. My calories for week one were only 400 calories more than my pre cycle calories so I'm going to have to keep a close eye on this. I't probably just my AR receptors getting a kick up the backside from the t-bol and it will calm down.

That's all for this week folks. Will try to update more frequently.

S
    Last edited by Schwarz; 09-07-2006 at 01:40 PM.

Wk 2

Nothing much to report this week.

The week started of well. The sides from the T-bol I reported in Wk 1 were subsidng and I was feeling pretty good. Unfortunetly, I got a nasty infection on my left foot that left my foot and ankle severley swollen for 5 days.

Luckily I had already done legs that week so I was OK to carry on training upper body.

The shot on Tuesday (left delt) went well. In my previous cycle log I reported a lot of pain when injecting. I'm still getting this but have figgured out how to deal with it. It seems to be a problem getting past the skin layer. When it starts to sting I just draw the pin back a bit (not removing it completely) and then once the pain subsides I push it back in again. Once I've past the skin layer it's absolutely fine.
    The shot on Friday (right delt) was a little problematic. The shot itself went fine but I noticed about 24-48 hours later that the area went slightly red (it looked like a red patch covering the right delt and down as far as the right brachii) and it was pretty warm to the touch. This concerned me a bit but I just kept it iced and kept a close eye on it. After 24-36 hours of noticing it the redness had gone down significantly and the warmth had also subsided.

Overall so far I am feeling really good this week (apart from the foot)!
    Weights are going up (I'd say around 10-12%) but the biggest difference is the recovery. I can't seem to get sore no matter how hard I train. I trained legs yesterday with heavier weights than ever before and with really good intensity and at the time I could just about climb the stairs to get out of the gym but today hardly nothing in terms of soreness. Pre cycle I know I would have been sore for a good 3-4 days from a workout like that.

The weight is another issue. I started at 106.6kg. Having weighed myself yesterday (beginning of wk 3) after only 2 weeks on tbol I am now 111.4kg. In two weeks I've put on 4.8kg (10.5 lbs). I've looked at the possibility of it being water retention but I'm pretty sure there's no change there and the nolva and proviron are keeping me pretty dry. At this rate it's going to be interesting to see how much the tbol puts on me in the final 3 weeks of using it.

I've also noticed a slight increase in my body temperature. I feel about 1-2 degress warmer all the time.

That's all I have to report for week 2.
    Thanks
    S

Small Guy112 is offline Junior Member
    keep up updated... how about some pics

Thread Information