1ton is offline New Member

which would be the best for me?? please and thank you!

hi iam new on here. so thanks for all teh advice so far.
    iam 6'1 225 lbs right now, i dont want to get any heavier. i have done 2 other cycles before. first was prop and winnie. 2 prop, winnie and var. really liked the 2nd.

i really dont want to get any heavier. for teh next 8 weeks iam going to try too lose some extra body fat(around 13%) i want to know which of the cycles would be best for me to do now.

1. prop 100mg eod for 1-10 wks. anavar 70mgs ed 4-10 wks. with nolva at the end.
    2. prop 100mg eod for 1-10 wks. winnie 50mg ed 5-10 wks. then finish with nolva and take clen 200mg ed for 2 weeks tehn 2 off then 2 on etc.

which would be best for what i want???
    i was also thinking of prop 50mgs ed 1-10wks tren act 50,mgs ed 5-10wks and winnie 50 mgs ed 5-10wks. finish with nolva...

im second guessing the tren because of all the sides that i have heard of.
    please help me decide with pros and cons to each cycle???

and thank you guys your experiance is greatly appreciated.

1ton is offline New Member
    can anyone help me

Iceman69 is offline Associate Member

I'd probably go with the Prop and Winny for cutting.

But I'm not extremely experienced, I'm on my 2nd cycle myself and it's a bulker.

component_th is offline Banned
    all the drugs are good u shud be watching what you eat low fat good protien and good carbs i bought a juicer fresh skweezed shit give u energy in the gym ever consider the growth hormone thats some good shit you'll loose weight i lost like 40 lbs but my arms grew round 2 inches if u got messengers aol yahoo and wanna talk get in touch

component_th is offline Banned
    u shud take anti estrogens aromatase inhibitors right away plus the propinate is gonna be sooooo painful will make u wana quit and switch to another test ester
    i been on the shit fo rlike 10 months straight use arimidex right from the get go

Thread Information