T/AWS6 is offline New Member

My first cycle of Test E

Well I just had my first shot of test E, had a RN do it and it was painless, I was thinking it would burn but not at all, I was sore just for a few mins in my ass and that was it, but it did feel real heavy like, guess cause its so thick.. man once u get the fist one over with its a piece of cake... I'm running test e at 500 mg a week, i might up it to 600mg a week later, doing a 12 week cycle.... I'm 6'2 195 23 years old and diet is on point to the T, now i just have to work my ass off with the iron, i'll post pics soon.. Can't wait til the 6th week when this kicks in!!

hardgainer12 is offline Senior Member
    good luck bro. im running
    tren A 75mgs ED
    Test E 500mgs/week

eat ur ass off

Last edited by T/AWS6; 09-12-2006 at 12:20 AM.

BigSwol is offline Associate Member
    Hang in there it'll be a fun ride. I didn't believe it till I started throwin 3 plates around like it was nothin.

Good luck

BigSwol

Kal-El is offline Associate Member
    Good luck with it bro. I'm starting my cycle of Test e this weekend @ 750 a week. Can't wait. Im fronting it with Prop in the first 4 weeks at 100mg ED. I know the prop is gonna hurt but oh well. Like I said bro good luck.

I'll try and keep this updated once a week, dam i look thin around my neck, but that will change soon...

Quote Originally Posted by T/AWS6
    I'll try and keep this updated once a week, dam i look thin around my neck, but that will change soon...
    Off topic: what year is your WS6? Any mods? I have an 01 SS Arctic White few mods. We both juice.

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El
    Off topic: what year is your WS6? Any mods? I have an 01 SS Arctic White few mods. We both juice.
    01, only mods r full Borlas exhaust with the plate out, like it loud man

01, only mods r full Borlas exhaust with the plate out, like it loud man
    100 shot, mid length headers, Dynomouth exhaust not to loud but loud enough to fail inspection every time lol. Ever take her to the track?

H-BOL is offline Associate Member
    you look as if you have never touched a weight.. what are you doing taking sauce.. your not ready your gonna get nothing on this cycle since you have no base.. youll get big .. not big but youll get bigger and then you will looose it all after.. stupid imo that you are even thinking of injecting yourself with hormones when you have not even dedicated yourself to even workout out before doing them. STUPID

skipp is offline Senior Member
    I'm not 'hating' just giving you GOOD advice. Hbol is right, you may not like what he said but he's 100% right. My advice, stop now, pct for a couple weeks, and hit the gym. There is no way your diet is on point, and no way your lifting is either.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    He does not need to pct after just one shot. Other than that, everything you and H-bol wrote is correct.

T/AWS6, this will be all for nothing if you continue. You need to put on at least 25lbs of LEAN body mass natty if you want to keep any of your gains.
    Good Luck.

Fletch3138 is offline Associate Member
    I would hold off as well. You have plenty of room for some natural growth. You will appreciate it alot more after building a stronger base.

Test4life is offline Junior Member
    week 4-6 it will kick in. Keep up to date with the calories and keep it updated bro. Good luck cant wait to see you grow

rockhardman is offline Associate Member
    u should of gain 25lbs all natty easy with a better diet and exercise but good luck bro!!!

ebomb6789 is offline Associate Member
    Good luck I am taking Test E 500mg a week with 300mg of Deca . Lets hope this stuff works great.

stevexcitement is offline Junior Member
    wtf I am way bigger than that guy. 16 inch biceps now and benching 230 all natty I am so happy I took your guys advice as I am still gaining a shit load naturaly. I was so stupid to think I needed aas right now I am 21 202lbs now and 6'5". I have been hitting the gym every other day. nad the results are awesome. everyone thinks im non steroids and im not I gave all the gear I had to my dad I am going to gain 20-30 more pounds before even thinking of using test-e and even then I might not until I am like 24. You guys were right though diet is everything. This guy does not need to touch a steroid if you say I shouldnt.

THE_DOME is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stevexcitement
    wtf I am way bigger than that guy. 16 inch biceps now and benching 230 all natty I am so happy I took your guys advice as I am still gaining a shit load naturaly. I was so stupid to think I needed aas right now I am 21 202lbs now and 6'5". I have been hitting the gym every other day. nad the results are awesome. everyone thinks im non steroids and im not I gave all the gear I had to my dad I am going to gain 20-30 more pounds before even thinking of using test-e and even then I might not until I am like 24. You guys were right though diet is everything. This guy does not need to touch a steroid if you say I shouldnt.

on this note you have alot more room to grow i was in the same boat as you i am 6'4 and around 210 at 21, then just hard work and eating got me up to 235-240 natty but now i am 23 and doing my first test e and up to 255 now. keep wroking bro youll get there with your desire
    Last edited by THE_DOME; 09-02-2006 at 02:31 PM.

Snrf is offline Banned
    how come everyone always says you won't keep your gains, when i came on here nearly 2 years ago everyone told me to wait and I went away for nearly 2 years, now im thinking of doing a cycle again, the only reason i didnt cycle then was cuz people said I wouldnt keep anything but this guy kept all his gains and had a crazy transformation. is it all just down to knowing how to work hard enough? and that most beginners arent disciplined enough or what? http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...hlight=Bodyd19

Well I am 1 week in, been keeping my protein intake to atleast200gs daily, trying to get it to 300gs daily... Been drinking 12 egg whites a day and eating boiled chicken(atleast 3 daily) i'm about to add 2 protein shakes daily, just power mixed with water and eggs(whites only).... Been keeping my fat intake low... My workouts have been good, I am pleased with how i'm comming along and my test still has a few weeks to kick in...... update picAttachment 72824
    Last edited by T/AWS6; 09-12-2006 at 12:21 AM.

bigisasbigdoes is offline New Member
    i was on test e for 4 weeks didnt gain shit meybe replaced some fat with muscle bot same weight, then i got ill and i had to travel unexpectedly so i cut cycle short and i lost 4 kg wtf i feel like crying!

test does not kick in until the 4th to 6th week.... So thats what u should have expected
    Last edited by T/AWS6; 09-04-2006 at 02:48 AM.

Sheesh I never looked into how much one takes with Test E 500mg 750mg...Im on 200mg every 2 weeks which is part of my TRT program because im defficient in test. After 2 weeks maybe its mental but I feel alot better and my body composition is slowly changing...I could only imagine how id look with sauce....

THE_DOME is offline Anabolic Member
    Well I am 1 week in, been keeping my protein intake to atleast200gs daily, trying to get it to 300gs daily... Been drinking 12 egg whites a day and eating boiled chicken(atleast 3 daily) i'm about to add 2 protein shakes daily, just power mixed with water and eggs(whites only).... Been keeping my fat intake low... My workouts have been good, I am pleased with how i'm comming along and my test still has a few weeks to kick in...... update picAttachment 72824

yea get that protein intake up to 300 that shoudl be easy can you lay out your diet,

End of week 2, and i have made big gains already, and my pumps are off the charts, I gained 5lbs and its all soild, I can't beleave in just 2 weeks my stuff is kicking in. I can tell that i'm going to get more than expected with this cycle....

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    lol.. these newbs gain a bit of water and think it's "solid".. Keep it up bro, obviously you didn't read or take any of the advice given above, so run your little test cycle, gain some water and a few lbs of actual muscle and hopefully you don't fall into the rollercoaster of juice meaning you become dependant on it for gains etc.. keep us posted.
    Btw your physique is nowhere even near a reasonable base let alone ready for a test cycle.. It's like you just started taking training/diet seriously the week you stated cycling or shortly before, not the best move.
    peace
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

I B D
    AR VET

suns is offline New Member
    I agree, i have notice more than not those doing cycles who are not ready to do so. I am thinking of one, but know i should first try and maximize all the natural gains i can first. I am new here and am taking my time learning and researching as much as possible. i have found more than enough information floating around.

Last edited by T/AWS6; 09-12-2006 at 09:46 PM.

How long have you been lifting? What are you stats before cycle? (age/weight/height/Bodyfat?)

How's your diet? Macros, calories/day etc? Sorry to be nosey but hopefully you'll answer these so we can help you, you're not on the right path that's for sure.

It’s sad when you see people take shortcuts.
    Bodybuilding is a lifestyle and an ethic that few people dare to embrace wholeheartedly.
    If you're going to do something, especially as serious as this, then do it right. You may get "big" and meet your short-term goals, but you may miss the true reward of achieving what you really want. You'll end up far down the road and realize that you robbed yourself of what you really could have been. Stuck in the vortex of thought that you can’t improve w/o your gear.

My hats off to stevexcitement, he got flamed like hell for jumping in too fast. He stopped what he was doing and decided to take advice that the bros on this board were telling him.

timtim is offline Member
    My hats off to stevexcitement, he got flamed like hell for jumping in too fast. He stopped what he was doing and decided to take advice that the bros on this board were telling him.
    i agree. everybody wants 10 years of hard work to happen in 10 weeks. completely ridiculous.

1320bike is offline New Member
    I gotta agree with just about everyone else's posts. I am still a new here though been reading here for a while, I am just now starting to LOOK into a cycle and I am 5'10 28yrs and 198lbs. Theres alot more of natty that you could have gained.
    But since you already started you might as well go balls out, eat alot and lift alot. g'luck

stevexcitement is offline Junior Member
    word lol!!! Yeah I am proud of myself, I admit I did a little d-bol and I did one shot of test e then I realized I f-ed up and listened to you guys gave all the gear to my dad which he is taking now so wierd but he has been lifting since 16 and does aas. Anyways I love working out and It is possible to gain natty pretty quick in my oppinion too if you keap at it like every other day. I am gaining all the time still and will continue untill My natural test runs out maybe I will cycle in a couple of years but I want to make sure Im f-ing huge first. Deffinately dont want to waste my body and spirit.

start of week 3

My eating has not been that great, i've been eating way to little, but from here on out i'm eating like a pig, But still 100% clean, just got some Whey power, so that will be 80 r so gs of protien daily so that should put me around 300gs of protien daily.... [ATTACH][ATTACH]Attachment 73247[/ATTACH][/ATTACH]
    Last edited by T/AWS6; 09-21-2006 at 02:49 AM.

Dude, have you gone to the gym yet?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by Johny-too-small
    There is no need for comments like that. Why dont you post your pics up ?

Quote Originally Posted by Johny-too-small
    Oh man i forgot to go, thanks for the reminder...

A great base takes years to obtain, that's why everyone on here is suggesting you waited on anabolics.. But you seem to re over those posts as if they don't exsist, you must know something we don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    There is no need for comments like that. Why dont you post your pics up ?
    Ill post my picks up asap, and I'll pm you first when I do.

Yes there is a need for my comment. When you see someone doing something stupid, and they dont care to take good grounded advice than you need to turn on the flame.

This kid is an idiot, he could care less about what anyone here has to say regarding his wellbeing, including you.
    Last edited by Johny-too-small; 09-13-2006 at 10:26 PM.

I do read what ya'll r saying, but the fact is i'm on it, I'm happy with how i'm comming along.......... 4 week update, i'm up to 204lbs so that puts me at a gain of 8lbs r so, work outs r at a all time high, and my b/f is lowing... My diet has been pretty good for the most part, protein is up to around 300 now.. I'll post pics up at 6 weeks, No sides so far, sex drive is great!

Thread Information