Primetime is offline Associate Member

Primetime's cycle

Well it is official. Started the journey today. I am not going to lie. I sat there with that pin and could not do it. I feel like such a puss. I had a bro stab me and in return I got him back. I will get it on WED.

Stats

5'9" 175lbs
    14%-15% bf
    getting it checked this week but pretty sure that is where it is.

TT EQ 400 wk 10 wks
    **Winny 50mg ed wks 7-8
    75mg ed wks 9-10
    50mg ed wks 11-12
    Xenadrine up to week 6 then Clen 2 on 2off with Xen of offweeks

I am alittle worried about diet. Its not bad but know the EQ will make me eat like a bitch. I tend to reach for shit first so am going to concentrate on that.

I will keep posted

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    welcome to the dark side young jedi
    too bad did not have dbol weeks 1-4 skip a couple of weeks then start winny but cycle looks good

Thanks Tapout. I have read you are looking rather monsterous. Thought about the d-bol but wanted to stay away from too much bloat. Already have some. Looking to add some quality lean mass and harden up. This should do the trick.

Great news, no sore ass today. My bro who shot 200 eq and 200 Test said he feels like someone whacked in the ass with a sledgehammer.

I know alot of bros are considering EQ as a cycle so I will keep everyone posted on mine and my friends.

Have some before and after pics as well

Primetime

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member

Thumbs up

Looks good to me. Keep us posted on how its going. About the shots. I was the same way my first time. Stood there for 30 minutes with the needle on my ass but couldn't push it in. What helped me was just put in against the skin, after alcoholing it, then push real slow. Before you know it, the needle will puncture the skin and enter the muscle. Then push it in slowly. There is no pain like your expecting. I haven't had any at all really, and I'm using 21 gauge 1.5 inch needles. Don't think you have to jab it in real quick, just put slow, constant pressure and things will be fine. Peace.

I am a little over 2 1/2 weeks into cycle. Put a little weight. Started out at 174, now at 178. Pretty much from added hunger from EQ and a little bloat in face.

Diet is average, not bad. Still trying to tweak things out. I feel "pumped" all the time. Nothing just out of this world, but can tell a difference. I do seem to get better pumps at workout somewhat.

Had some pretty good nut pain the other day. Left nut was a little tender. Might have over done working out. Has gone away. I had problems sticking myself at beginning, but no probs now. Hell, I sont even feel and usually no blood after pulling out.

Just wanted to give and update, also it is good for me to share, helpd my focus.

Take Care

Jamisun is offline Associate Member
    You are doing me a great favor by trying out the eq/winny cycle. I am expecting to run the same in september. Definitley keep us posted. I am especially curious about the sides. What type of winny are you using?

BrLifter17 is offline Junior Member
    what do you think caused the bloat in your face? is it eq? i thought that was low on water retention

i decided to run a 10 week eq cycle with weeks 1-4 on dbol 2 weeks off then weeks 6-12 with winny either in oct or next summer so let us know how its going
    also thanks primetime for the comp--i will post some pics soon

Appreciate the feedback fellas.

I have 50 50mg **winnies. Everytime I look at that little bag full I want to start munchin on em'. Still have a few weeks though. As far as the bloat, I am alomost sure it is from Prednisone, which is a corticosteriod I am taking for a med condition. It is notorious for "moonface". I deal with it on a daily basis but is not too bad.

I thought it may be EQ related but my body looks a little harder already. I will keep you guys posted.

Bump to see how its going....

Things are going great. I am really starting to see a big difference. Leaning out through the mid section. Looking bigger all over, especially shoulders, arms, chest. I beched 300 1 rep 3 days ago. I havent done that since college. I am up 25lbs on bench.

Arms have gone from 14 to 15
    Chest 43 to 45
    Quads 22.5 to 24
    Calves are at 16. Did not measure before.

The pumps are freakin crazy. A bro of mine came up this weekend and we worked out. We were doing bi's and he was shittin on himself. He said he just sat there and wathed my bi's blow up and every vein popped out. All my damn shirts are gettin tighter. I am having a blast. Anyway, just giving an update. Big shout out to Tobey(the Iron chef) for the help.

you are only on eq now correct--if so very impressive gains from eq only

what are you weighing? Has your BF dropped?

Yeah , just on EQ. Thanks Tap. I have always reacted well to training and diet. I stepped it up a few notches just before the cycle. I weighed in this morning at 179. My body fat is at 10.5 percent. Holy shit.

I could not be more happy. Been getting a lot of comments. A lot of it is due to Tobey setting me straight on my diet, and tweaking it here and there.

I cant wait to lay into the winnies.

Hows the cycle goin?

ANTWAAN is offline Associate Member
    time for an update primetime. i am doing this cycle plus 10 weeks of 500mg test enth soon.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member

no doubt

my first time stabbing myself i was a lil nervous also...but now i look forward to it...its prolly mental..but da shit doesnt even hurt and i use a 18 guage needle...but for da next few days im sore.

sorry for the absense fellas, been havin some personal drama. All is well now. It has been extemely hard to stay focused. went a week with only one workout. I am two weeks into the winny. I seriously think my body responds well to this stuff cause i am getting ripped. Been stying preety true to my diet.

I ahve striations on my shulders like you wouldnt believe. My abs are looking pretty good. I have that ditch down the middle again. My legs are a little behind the rest of the body. They arent horrible, bout was hoping to see a little better reults at this point.

I love munching those winny tabs in am and pm. The vascularity is rediculous. Overal I am very pleased with the cycle thus far. I have pretty much achieved my goals and everything else is icing on the cake.

I am still around 176. Actually lost some weight. I attribute that to stress. I actually got doen to 170 last week but have rebounded.

Havent got the body fat measured again but think it may be around 8 or so. Will get that done on Wed. Thanks for the support. Cya

dont worry about that 1 training session--a week off makes you grow

Thread Information