sticker is offline New Member

hydroxycut and sust

Hey , i am curently taking sustanon , i just took my third shot today , my mom got me a boddle of 140 pills of hydroxycut , if i take the hydroxycut , will it mess up andthing with my cycle , and is it ok , please respond thanx \
    sticker

Billmister is offline Member
    i don't see anything being wrong taken hydroxy's with sus. your mom bought it????? I COULDN'T GET MY MOM TO GET MY PROTIEN SHAKES, SHE THINKS IT'S ALL STUPIDITY THAT I SHOULD GROW ON ONLY FOOD. lol that's my mom for ya

allabs5150 is offline Associate Member
    I have had other guys tell me they run hydroxycut with thier cycles also, buti dont knowif it has any negative effects, by the looks of them i dont think so......anyone else got any info on this???

Havesome77 is offline Associate Member
    How much Sustanon are you taking per week? What is your goal, bulk or cut? If your looking to bulk, I personally wouldn't use Hydroxycut. Wait until your cycle is over and then take the hydroxycut to bring out the cuts and abs. This is all JMO, good luck and train hard.

sticker is offline New Member
    im curently taking 250 mg of sust , once a week , i only have 5 shots , i just did my 3rd , the thing is i want to get more sust like 5 more shots , so let me know what u think

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't see anything wrong with it but just burning excess calories you might want to keep if you're looking to gain some bulk? I'm almost 100% positive there's no counter-effects of Hydroxycut on an AS.

SLUMPBUSTR is offline Associate Member
    hydroxycut helps contol your hunger. so i would lay off of it unless you can still scarf down 6-8 good meals a day and still take. jmo

Thread Information