Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    rockhardman is offline Associate Member

4th week results 180-198lbs!!!!!

ma at 180lbs:

NOW AT 198lbs!!!

more pics to come yall hold up!
    Last edited by rockhardman; 09-15-2006 at 10:37 PM.

more 180lbs pics!!!!

here some 180 pics

HERES THE 198LBS PICS!!

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Chest lats and delts look bigger and you're only week 4. Now is when the magic really happens. Enjoy it. Get huge!
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

some more 198lbs

yup 4th week bearly
    Last edited by rockhardman; 09-15-2006 at 11:20 PM.

Small Guy112 is offline Junior Member
    nice progress... how tall are you and whats your cycle like?

Whats up with the dirt on your chest. Were you rolling on the floor?

Im 23yrs old 5'7'' 198lbs now, im a AS newbie first cycle here:

week 1-4 week 1-12

d-bol 35mgs ED test-e 500mgs a week

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Whats up with the dirt on your chest. Were you rolling on the floor?
    dirt? nah man those are veins fo reals!! lol

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    good solid progress many bodyparts look bigger and fuller, looking really well from now on you need to increase the food and i mean clean foods and build on top of this progress, the body will want to start slowing down but try and increase food and push the poundage in the gym,

excellent work

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Look really good bro. Keep up the good work.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Deff progress, looks like mostly water but it's only been 4wks, clean up the diet as marcus stated and keep the intensity high in the gym. Remember not to overtrain just because you're "on-cycle", rest is a must.

my diet is something like this dont know the exact numbers and mgs but i keep my cerbs up and constantly feeding protein to my body:

7:00 a.m 5 eggs-40gram protein shakewhole milk -big bowl oatmeal
    9:30A.M CHICKEN or egg,ground beef SANDIWCH-40gram protein shake
    12:00.pm steak -rice-half sweet potatoe-1 peanut butter, jelly sandwich
    3:30p.m steak -rice-half sweet potatoe-
    5:30p.m steak -rice-half sweet potatoe-
    7:00p.m work out,during work out i drink a 40mgs protein shake&50mgs carbs
    9:00p.m steak -rice-half sweet potatoe- cake n milk
    12:00a.m night time shake with whole milk

*i drink lots of water no cokes or juices
    *sometimes i might have chicken breast or ground beef or combination of all

Quote Originally Posted by rockhardman
    my diet is something like this dont know the exact numbers and mgs but i keep my cerbs up and constantly feeding protein to my body:

7:00 a.m 5 eggs-40gram protein shakewhole milk -big bowl oatmeal 5whole eggs is too much fat, try doing 2whole eggs with say 6-8egg whites, drop the shake and take in 1cup dry oatmeal which is appox 60carbs
    9:30A.M CHICKEN or egg,ground beef SANDIWCH-40gram protein shake Again no reason for protein shake since you are getting a solid meal here, use wholewheat bread on the sandwich obviously and try adding spinich or tomato or some other kind of veggies
    12:00.pm steak -rice-half sweet potatoe-1 peanut butter, jelly sandwich Bro you're gonna get fat really fast off this diet, put a quality meal together every 2-3hrs and eat it, don't just splurge on junk with each meal like you're doing. Quality muscle will be attained with minimal fatgain with a clean calorie dense diet.. start counting macros so you have some sort of idea where you stand, otherwise you're shooting in the dark and you'll never make steady progress.
    3:30p.m steak -rice-half sweet potatoe- Vegetables?
    5:30p.m steak -rice-half sweet potatoe- Switch up meat content, otherwise you're fat content in your diet is going to be through the roof.
    7:00p.m work out,during work out i drink a 40mgs protein shake&50mgs carbs
    9:00p.m steak -rice-half sweet potatoe- cake n milk Cake? what are you doing? Probably whole milk as well? Do you want to get fat or put on muscle? Also add some fish in your diet, you have virtually not good fats or O mega's anywhere in your diet. No fiber either, this diet will be hell on your digestive track.
    12:00a.m night time shake with whole milk What's with the whole milk? that's virtually one of the worst dairy products you can consume, considered a major cheat even in my bulk, deff no milk when I'm dropping Bodyfat.

*i drink lots of water no cokes or juices
    *sometimes i might have chicken breast or ground beef or combination of all
    That's horrible.. see Bold above.

I like the meal spacing for sure to keep the metabolism going but the meal contents are pathetic.. i feel you're over-doing the protein intake as you don't need 300-400grams/day with a high carb diet, carbs are protein sparing so up the protein/fats on your lower carb days and then lower them when you raise the number of carbs you take in to compensate.. don't just eat an assload everyday of each of these three things otherwise you will end up a fatslob with very minimal musclegain.
    I hold much more dense mass than you and don't take nearly the calories and I am growing just fine. Off season for some is an excuse to shove down ridiculous amounts of calories, the smart ones really dial in their diets and eat clean and healthy to stay as lean as possible and put on the maximum amount of LBM while doing so. Reason I mention this is because the only difference between the before/after pic is the fact that you lost almost all muscle striations and deffinition due to bloat/water retention/fat gain, it's still very early in the cycle, get your diet on track now! You'll thank me in 2months.

Hope this helps, wasn't trying to be hard on you, just give some much needed advice.

I think that is a pretty hasty judgement considering you don't know his metabolism. If his is any where near as fast as mine he can throw in cake and pie twice a day and he won't get fat.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Good work Rockhardman. We can ALL improve on our diets. Why do you think even the pro's alter theirs from year to year, see what works and what doesnt and constantly make changes to suit your needs for the phase you are currently in.

I do agree that say PB and J sandwich is not a great choice but it all takes time. You are doing well and look good so far.

But definitely add some veggies to your diet, they help with fibre for sure and actually add some good flavour/texture to your foods. Green peppers, brocolli, spinach all good stuff man.

I will check in again later.

Quote Originally Posted by I**mfkr
    That's horrible.. see Bold above.

I like the meal spacing for sure to keep the metabolism going but the meal contents are pathetic.. i feel you're over-doing the protein intake as you don't need 300-400grams/day with a high carb diet, carbs are protein sparing so up the protein/fats on your lower carb days and then lower them when you raise the number of carbs you take in to compensate.. don't just eat an assload everyday of each of these three things otherwise you will end up a fatslob with very minimal musclegain.
    I hold much more dense mass than you and don't take nearly the calories and I am growing just fine. Off season for some is an excuse to shove down ridiculous amounts of calories, the smart ones really dial in their diets and eat clean and healthy to stay as lean as possible and put on the maximum amount of LBM while doing so. Reason I mention this is because the only difference between the before/after pic is the fact that you lost almost all muscle striations and deffinition due to bloat/water retention/fat gain, it's still very early in the cycle, get your diet on track now! You'll thank me in 2months.

Hope this helps, wasn't trying to be hard on you, just give some much needed advice.
    Thanx for the xtra help bro but, damn i just wish i had a scaner to show u how skinny i was, i mean never though i made it this far, but the fact is that my metabolism is way too fast, my skin is naturaly thin, which i always carry lots of definition even on off season, i guess i should of say that i been eating like this for the past 3 yrs already and the back then pics u can see that i was still holding come cuts, i know the dbol size is mostly water but it will go away n then the test will do the rest, but i guess trial and errors u make along the way make u dial in on your body, but like i say not everybody is the same, even on this cycle i got different side effects never though possible which it shows it depends all in your body.

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    Good work Rockhardman. We can ALL improve on our diets. Why do you think even the pro's alter theirs from year to year, see what works and what doesnt and constantly make changes to suit your needs for the phase you are currently in.

I do agree that say PB and J sandwich is not a great choice but it all takes time. You are doing well and look good so far.

But definitely add some veggies to your diet, they help with fibre for sure and actually add some good flavour/texture to your foods. Green peppers, brocolli, spinach all good stuff man.

I will check in again later.
    o yeah 1 more thing i forgot to write on my diet is that i always include brocolli with every meal thats my main vegetable, but yeah u are right u do need lots of fiber to be able to manage all them calories and specially not get bloated, cuz with them dbols man i hate them for once it made me dont wanna shit nomore, but finally i added some more fiber, like powder or tabs
    and man thats a relief, i just gotta keep workin on it cuz im getting bigger and dont wanna make my body hit a wall cuz of bad nutrition u know

I understand what you're saying Carlos as I'm the same way (19yrs old I was 135lbs soaking wet at 5'9).. I could quite literally eat buckets of ice cream/KFC/"the hulk" from smoothie king sometimes 3times a day/2-3 whoppers per day etc and not gain a pound..
    This being said, when I actually started utilizing good foods and high amounts of low GI carbs and quality protein sources in my diet along with better training techniques and longer resting periods is when I really started to see reoccurring weight gain. You must take your metabolism into your own hands and control it, rather than just let it run ravenously and give your muscles mediocre nutrients to grow off of. So I stick to what I said and with good reason from my own personal experience.

No matter your metabolism I don't agree with the aspect of bodybuilding where ppl just straight eat crap food on the offseason and then claim to live a healthy lifestyle.. The bad food will take a toll on your body over time whether you want to believe it or not.

Btw Carlos, being the competitive BB'er you are at a national level.. I'm suprised you think what he is doing currently is the ideal way to creating a anabolic environment for growth. If not, what would you change and why..
    Why not help the guy out since you can relate to him.
    Last edited by IBdmfkr; 09-17-2006 at 07:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by I**mfkr
    I understand what you're saying Carlos as I'm the same way (19yrs old I was 135lbs soaking wet at 5'9).. I could quite literally eat buckets of ice cream/KFC/"the hulk" from smoothie king sometimes 3times a day/2-3 whoppers per day etc and not gain a pound..
    This being said, when I actually started utilizing good foods and high amounts of low GI carbs and quality protein sources in my diet along with better training techniques and longer resting periods is when I really started to see reoccurring weight gain. You must take your metabolism into your own hands and control it, rather than just let it run ravenously and give your muscles mediocre nutrients to grow off of. So I stick to what I said and with good reason from my own personal experience.

No matter your metabolism I don't agree with the aspect of bodybuilding where ppl just straight eat crap food on the offseason and then claim to live a healthy lifestyle.. The bad food will take a toll on your body over time whether you want to believe it or not.

Btw Carlos, being the competitive BB'er you are at a national level.. I'm suprised you think what he is doing currently is the ideal way to creating a anabolic environment for growth. If not, what would you change and why..
    Why not help the guy out since you can relate to him.
    You called his diet horrible and pathetic. I thought that was a bit extreme. It's not like he's eating McDonalds every day. Your recommendation isn't that different from what he's doing now. Different protein sources and adding more veggies. You said you don't drink milk when you're cutting. He's bulking, not cutting. I don't see the problem with him drinking milk. You're saying what works for you as if it will work for everyone. I know 100% your diet WOULD NOT work for me.

So you have no advice for the man? Your input is far from helpful to his original questions and him seeking advice.. You give yours, I'll give mine.

I may have choosen my words differently but he has steaks in every meal, whole milk and shakes all over the place.. I'd say my diet I suggested is far from what he is currently doing. Offer him some advice brother rather than pointing out what you don't agree with on my advice.. I rarely see you give any diet advice but rather attempt to call other members out continuously on things you don't agree with.
    If you don't agree with my thread you can delete/modify it with you new title if you'd like.

I'd like to get back to the original post as you've single handedly hijacked his thread without offering any sound advice.. I was merely trying to help Rockhard out and help him with a more healthy, lean muscle building diet to keep him from having to shed off excessive weight after the bulk..
    Goodluck brother, take our advice for what it's worth..
    Last edited by IBdmfkr; 09-17-2006 at 10:14 PM.
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

I B D
    AR VET

alright yall lets get back on track enough with debating, i can see that everyone does their shit differently, i guess like c bino said that even many pros try different stuff and see wut works better, but sometimes them pros make mistakes and lose so i dont know why us still dont get that hmmmm?

You look great regardless bro, just get the most out of your training because that's where it's really gonna count.. the diet is secondary. Obviously with what you're doing you're getting enough calories and nutrients to grow so if needed just keep on track and put on as much muscle as possible, the reason why I suggest a cleaner diet is once you come off cycle or need to cut down it's a much easier transition than eating junk..
    Best of luck!

Small Guy112 is offline Junior Member
    rather your diet is perfect or not your gains are great.... bump to u

thanx man!!! 8 weeks pics coming friday!!!

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    lookin goo dman im on test/dbol myself

briancb1 is offline Member
    thats the cycle im going to start in a couple months, but at this rate I wont be able to afford all the food

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    great job man. looking good. I guess a bit of tightening up to that diet would be a good idea....better foods=better gains. get all you can out of it!! great job.

How's the progress coming? Updated pics?

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    good job bro?

updates?

HERES MY 8th week update yo!!!!!

Looks like you lost the water bloat. You look more solid. Legs look great.

lol on the back double bicep i look like a transformer twisted around he he

Whats your weight at now?

195lbs now!

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    Nice man!!!

Whith the D-BOL bloat gone you look solid.

yup i seem to got stuck in 195lbs though??? hmmmm now im sad
    i guess im gonna buy a food scale to make sure i eat around 400grams of protein see if i can still make more gains, i mean my strenght keeps going up but not my weight, or maybe everything is barely catching up?

Eat!

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    remember your body is bigger now. Bigger body needs more calories to grow. add some wholefood cals to your diet to continue gaining.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information